Alisha & Vicky - Day 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm done," said Alisha. "Can we please go now?"

Vicky didn't want to leave, but knew that Alisha's logic was sound in why they couldn't be caught.

"Fine," said Vicky. "Take us to one of the fire pits. A different one than we were at before."

Alisha quietly snuck away from the front of the van, circled around to the passenger side, and crept back towards the fires. Not wanting to be too close to the van, Alisha walked towards the second closest fire pit, where she saw Samantha, who was clearly getting friendly with two guys Alisha didn't recognize.

"Alisha!" Samantha yelled out as Alisha approached. "Where have you been?"

"Around," said Alisha, now standing beside one of the guys beside Samantha.

"You've been missing all the fun!" Samantha said. "Grab a drink!"

"I've already had a few," said Alisha.

"Have a few more!"

Alisha saw a cooler at this fire pit, and took out her third drink for the night.

"Where is everyone else at?" Alisha asked Samantha, now with her drink in hand.

"Ryan and Tyler are over there," said Samantha, pointing at the van. "Hey, isn't it your friend that's in there? Your church friend?"

"I... I don't know..." said Alisha, not wanting any attention. "I haven't been over there."

"I'll take you! Let's go now!"

"I... I don't think..."

Samantha excitedly took Alisha by a hand, and started walking towards the van, dragging Alisha with her.

"Help?" Alisha asked Vicky. "We can't be seen there!"

"I got this," said Vicky. "So long as you promise not to get mad."

"I promise," said Alisha.

Vicky, now in control of Alisha, dug in Alisha' s heels, and stopped both her and Samantha, both of which were now away from the fire. Vicky reached out to pull Samantha towards her, and in one swift motion, moved Samantha's face barely an inch away from Alisha's. Vicky smiled at Samantha for a brief second, before pulling her head towards Alisha's, kissing her. The kiss caught Samatha off guard, but she wasn't complaining as their mouths stayed locked, and tongues began to dance with each other's.

"I have a better idea," said Vicky as she eventually broke the kiss.

"Oh?" said Samantha with genuine curiosity.

Vicky, now the one leading Samantha, began to walk back towards where most of the cars were parked. She led Samantha back to Ryan's car, where because of Alisha's decision to stay behind briefly when they first arrived, was still unlocked.

"Back seat?" Vicky asked Samantha.

Samantha had a hard time containing her giggling, her light intoxication not quite helping. But one at a time, they each climbed into the back seat of Ryan's car.

Once in the back seat, Vicky nearly pounced on Samantha, pressing her body up against hers and kissing her passionately. Samantha eagerly returned the kiss, pushing her tongue into Vicky's mouth and exploring every inch.

"Vicky!" said Alisha. "This isn't what -"

"You said you wouldn't get mad," said Vicky. "So shut up and pay attention, you might have to do this for yourself one day."

Vicky reached down and pulled off Samantha's shirt, leaving her top completely exposed aside from her bra. Samantha gave a smirk as Vicky continued to undress her, reaching behind her back to unclip her tight bra. The second Samantha's tits were exposed, Vicky moved from kissing her mouth to kissing one tit while gripping the other, playfully flicking her nipple with her tongue.

Samantha gasped in pleasure, pulling Alisha's head tighter into her. Vicky kept this up for a few more minutes, switching her mouth from one tit to the other. But Samantha couldn't take it, and wanted a turn on Alisha. Just as Samantha started reaching down to remove Alisha's shirt, they were both interrupted by a car door opening.

"Whoa!" said Ryan.

Vicky and Samantha both stopped kissing, Samantha not bothering to cover herself.

"Here for the show?" Vicky asked playfully.

"If I had known before I got here, maybe," said Ryan as he opened the glove box. "But I came here for one of these."

Ryan reached into the open glove box and pulled out a packaged condom.

"You, using one of those?" asked Samantha. "You never used one of those on me."

"Yea, but you never had like six loads worth of cum inside you," Ryan replied.

Both Vicky and Samantha looked at each other and smiled, both thinking about Caitie's party on Saturday night.

"Who you about to fuck?" Samantha asked.

"Her friend, Jackie, I think her name is," said Ryan as he pointed at Alisha.

"So she is in the van," said Vicky.

"Yea, but like I said, she has like six loads of cum in her already," said Ryan. "And I'm not feeling up to putting my dick in cum soup just for a quick fuck."

"I see," Vicky said to Ryan. "Is there something wrong with her ass?"

"What?"

"Her ass. Just fuck her there instead."

Vicky could see the gears turning in Ryan's head as he was contemplating her words.

"Might want to bring this then," said Ryan as he reached into the glove box again, and pulled out a small object.

"You keep lube in your glove box?" Samantha asked in shock.

"You never know," said Ryan. "But thanks for the idea, I might just have to try that."

"Just don't tell her I suggested it," said Vicky. "Actually, don't tell anyone we're here at all."

Ryan just smiled, and closed the car door, the lights going back out within seconds.

Samanta smiled, and turned back to Alisha. "Now, where were we?"

***

As he arrived back at the van, Ryan could hear that his spot in line was next, the guy in front of him clearly in the van by the sounds of it.

"You good to go now?" Colin asked.

"Yea, I think so," said Ryan.

"Just needed a pick-me-up first?" Colin asked teasingly.

"Something like that," said Ryan. "So, what's the deal with this anyways?"

"Anyone interested in fucking Jackie get's a turn," said Colin. "But, I have two small cameras set up, one on each side of the ceiling inside. I have some balaclavas here in these bags, and guys, or girls, can put one on and have some fun with her."

"But why?" Ryan asked.

"Why not? She's a whore. Best part is, she doesn't want her parents finding out, so she'll do just about anything to keep them from finding out."

"Nice," said Ryan, showing appreciation for Colin's game. "Any rules I should know about?"

"Don't break the skin, and don't leave any marks anywhere people will see at school," Colin said. "Aside from that, she's your free use church slut."

"Church girls are the best fucks," said Ryan. "You catch that video of that girl Toni?"

"Everyone did!" said Colin. "That's what inspired me to do this, I want a montage of people using Jackie, I think it'll be hot as fuck!"

The noises in the van quickly came to an end, as did the rocking of the van. Soon after, from underneath the blanket draped over the open back door, emerged Tyler, holding a balaclava.

"How was she?" Colin asked.

"She's... good?" said Tyler. "I mean she's not super tight or anything, but a fuck's a a fuck."

"Glad to hear it," said Colin.

"You up next?" Tyler asked Ryan.

"He is," Colin said, answering for Ryan. "Here, here's your balaclava."

"Thanks," said Ryan, taking one from Colin's hand. "How many of those things do you have, anyway."

"I have four more that haven't been worn," said Colin. "We'll figure something out if I run out of fresh ones."

"Not my problem, anyway," said Ryan.

He walked up to the edge of the draped blanket, and ducked underneath. The first thing he noticed was the air inside reeked of sex. Sitting inside the van in front of where he stood, he saw Jackie. Her hands and wrists bound behind her back, a blindfold tightly over her eyes, and a gag firmly in place over her mouth, she laid there, looking wet and sticky. On her body, he could see she had been written on a few times, a few permanent markers were scattered around on the floor. He could make out phrases; slut, cum dumpster, christian whore, cum 4 christ, were just a few of the writings on her torso. And to top it off, some of the writings had globs of cum on them, from guys who didn't bother to finish inside of her.

Not wanting to venture into the van identifiable, Ryan put on the balaclava. Only his eyes and mouth could be seen with it on, the rest of his head was now concealed. He removed his jacket, shirt, socks & shoes, and pants. He finally removed his boxers, and climbed into the van. Jackie was already lightly moaning into her gag as the van lightly rocked from Ryan climbing inside, knowing there was yet another guy about to use her.

From his jacket pocket just in reach, Ryan put his hand inside, and pulled out the small bottle of lube he took from his car. He positioned himself between Jackie's legs, his cock growing hard at the sight of her. He examined her pussy, which had clearly taken a beating from multiple guys fucking her one at a time. Next, he took a look at her asshole, which to his relief, appeared to be untouched. With the lube in-hand, he opened it, and squeezed some out right onto her exposed asshole. Jackie let out a muffled squeal as he did this, clearly scared at what was happening and what was about to happen. He inserted a finger into her ass, causing more muffled squeals, making sure most of the lube got inside her. Satisfied, he focused on himself, applying lube to his now hard cock.

Ryan lined up the head of his cock against Jackie's lubed-up asshole, Jackie clearly trembling in fear. He gently pushed the head of his cock into her tight asshole, it barely budging open. Knowing she was likely clenching, Ryan reached out for one of her tits, the one with christian whore written on it. He grabbed her nipple and squeezed it tightly, not caring about her well being. Jackie screamed into her gag, and as she did, Ryan thrust his cock into Jackie's ass, entering an inch inside of her.

Jackie's attention was now back to her ass, but Ryan was already part way inside her. He grabbed the lube bottle, and squeezed out some more onto his cock. He pushed further into her, with each inch feeling a bit easier than the last. Jackie, however, found each inch he forced himself in excruciating, continuing to scream into her gag.

Once Ryan finally had his entire cock inside Jackie's ass, he slid himself mostly out, keeping the head of his cock still inside. Just as he reached this point, he slammed his cock hard back into her ass, her muffled screams continuing. Noticing how it was easier the second time entering her, he began to repeat this process of pulling mostly out, and slamming hard back into her when it was just his head left inside. Thankfully for Jackie, twice during this anal assault, Ryan applied more lube.

For Jackie, this seemed to go on for an eternity, but for Ryan, the experience seemed to go by way too fast. It wasn't long before he heard a knocking on the side of the van, signaling his time was coming to a close. Knowing he only had another minute or two, as fast and as rough as he could, he slammed his cock into Jackie's ass, her screams that were begging him to stop be damned.

The tightness of Jackie's ass gripping his cock only helped Ryan, as he felt himself about to cum. He started shooting his load inside her ass just as a second set of knocks could be heard on the side of the van. He wanted to say he was just finishing, but he didn't dare speak, not wanting Jackie to possibly recognize his voice.

Having finished shooting cum inside of Jackie, Ryan removed himself from her, and moved back to his clothes, and redressed himself.

"Took you long enough," said Colin as Ryan ducked out of the van under the draped blanket.

"Yea," said Ryan. "There was some... resistance at first, but I finished well."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Colin asked.

"Nothing," said Ryan.

"Who's next?" Colin asked, completely moving on from Ryan.

As Ryan walked away, he saw some guy he didn't recognize duck under the draped blanket to have a turn with Jackie. Ryan saw Tyler at the closest fire pit, and joined him.

"How was the whore?" Tyler asked as Ryan walked up.

"Tight," said Ryan.

"Tight? Dude, she's loose as fuck! You'd have to shove a baseball bat inside her for her to be considered tight!"

"Depends which hole you use," said Ryan.

"You fucked her ass?" asked Tyler.

"Dude, keep it down," said Ryan. "Colin's doing video of it all, and if I'm the only one that used her ass and this all goes south, I'm in serious shit if people know."

"Oh, right," said Tyler.

Despite the crowd of people around them, the two of them stood mostly silently at the fire, each with a drink-in hand. It took them each nearly ten minutes to finish their drinks as they continued standing silently.

"I think we should probably go," said Ryan as he threw down his empty.

"Yea," said Tyler. "I'm just going to go have a quick word with Colin before we leave. I'll meet you at the car."

***

"Holy fuck," said Samanta. "Holy fuck fuck fuck. Alisha... you... just made me squirt! I didn't know... I could do that!"

"It was a wonderful surprise," said Vicky, her face completely drenched. "I just wanted to make you cum since you made me cum."

"We need to do this more often," Samantha said as she sat back in the seat exhausted.

Vicky sat beside her, both of them sitting in the back of Ryan's car naked and in post-orgasm bliss. But their bliss was quickly interrupted by a knock on the window.

"Hey you two," a muffled voice could be heard saying. "I'm opening the door."

Both Samantha and Vicky turned to where the knock and voice came from, and only then noticed the windows of the car were completely fogged up.

"Wait a minute!" Samantha yelled out.

"Fine," the muffled voice replied.

"Holy fuck," said Samantha. "We fogged up the whole car!"

"I love it," said Vicky. "But we should probably get dressed."

Samantha started to hastily redress herself while Vicky did the same with Alisha.

"So, how was that, Lish?" Vicky asked Alisha as she redressed her.

"I don't even know," said Alisha.

"Oh come on, I could clearly tell you enjoyed that."

"That's not the point!"

"Yes it is, Lish! Sex is about having fun! And that's exactly what we just had!"

"But, I -"

"Oh, let me guess, it's the whole "homosexuality is a sin" bullshit, right?"

"It is!"

"Well then little Ms. Alisha Oliver is a filthy little sinner. Get used to it. Just like the premarital sex you had a ton of over the weekend. The sooner you get over your stupid beliefs the better life will be."

"I'm coming in now!" the muffled voice could be heard saying.

"Come in!" said Samantha, the two girls now decently dressed.

The driver's side door opened, and they both saw Ryan standing outside.

"Holy fuck, it smells like sex in here!" said Ryan.

"Sorry," said Samantha as she smiled at him.

"Doubtful," said Ryan. "Open your windows, I'm getting the air going."

As Vicky and Samantha opened their back windows, Ryan sat in the driver's seat and started the car, blasting the air up front.

"Where's Tyler," asked Samantha.

"Went to go talk to Colin," said Ryan as he shut his door. "Should be here soon."

It was barely a minute before the passenger side door opened, and Tyler threw himself in the seat.

"Holy fuck, what happened in here?" Tyler asked as he closed his door.

"Ask them," said Ryan, pointing at the girls in the back. "You talk to Colin?"

"Yea," said Tyler. "We're in the clear."

"In the clear?" Vicky asked.

"Yea. Colin was doing videos of your friend Jackie in that van, and I made sure that he won't show anything that identifies anyone," said Tyler. "He knows there'll be consequences if such evidence exists."

"I see," said Vicky.

"Yea. Anyway, we're gonna head back into town and drop both you off," said Tyler. "There's something about this party that was starting to feel... off. Plus, didn't you have to be home before 11, Alisha?"

"Yes," said Vicky, looking at Alisha's phone showing 10:32pm. "We should probably go now before it gets too late."

Ryan put the car in gear, and they headed back down the forestry road towards town.