Alison Goes to London Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he was unsterilised and overage," continued Rob, tenderly wiping the tears from Eva's eyes, "illegal on two counts. The day he was caught he was actually on his way out of the country again -- but he was arrested at the docks and, because he was black, sent straight to hospice. A white man would at least have been granted a trial..." Rob's voice turned briefly bitter, and in his evident anger he began to stand up -- briefly gagging his tearful sister with his cock.

"Can't you call for an investigation?" asked Alison. "Surely hospices shouldn't be culling anyone without a court order anyway!"

"Ha!" scoffed Rob, as Eva pushed him back onto the sofa and sank her mouth right down over his shaft, lodging his cock-head deep into her throat. "Oh fuck, that's good, sis..." muttered Rob.

"I 'ow how to ma'e you 'eel be'er, 'on't I?" glubbed Eva, squeezing Rob's dickhead with the inner walls of her throat. She pulled slowly back off again, letting a long rope of throat-slime dangle from her mouth, and rubbing it into Rob's cock. Bradley was now gently massaging Harriet's huge tits with one hand while stroking his cock with the other, as she amused herself blowing smoke rings toward the ceiling. "Alison," said Eva, tears leaking from her eyes and spit swinging from her chin, "nobody in this Union investigates the death of a black man -- least of all an illegal black man. The few of us that are still here are only allowed to remain in order to satisfy white people's penchant for fucking black ass."

"Yeah, and I guess I used to think that was okay..." said Alison regretfully. "Remember what I said to you on the train, Rob?"

"I remember everything you said to me on that train, Alison." Rob paused, as if he wanted to say more -- but held himself back. Claire raised an eyebrow and snarled suspiciously. Bradley was now leaning over Harriet, gently sucking her tits while stroking his cock. Harriet was smoking with luxuriant elegance, snap-inhaling huge churning balls of white smoke into her open mouth, before directing perfectly-shaped cones up and over Bradley's head. Each inhale, Alison thought briefly, looked like she was swallowing a large mouthful of cum: no wonder Bradley liked watching her...

"That hospice has been closed down, though," interjected Claire, attempting to soften her attitude and interject a grain of hope into the conversation.

"It'll open again soon," scoffed Eva, "after the spotlight has been taken off it. And with Chad Halloway as Deputy Chief Fucker, if I know rightly!" she smirked bitterly, as she stroked her brother's spit-slimy cock with one hand.

"Chad?!" exclaimed Alison and Claire.

"Didn't you see how Hildegard was eyeing him up? She wanted him for her own, to join her troupe of heartless, big-dicked fucker-executioners. He'd be perfectly suited to the job, I think." Eva spat the words out with such bile that even Harriet paused her smoking to look at her.

"Did he really hurt you, Eva?" asked Alison. Eva stopped stroking Rob's shaft, clearly thinking how to respond. The only sound came from the sofa at the other end of the room, where Bradley was now slurping noisily at Harriet's cunt. Harriet dangled her cigarette between her lips, so she could knead her own breasts with both hands as she smoked, inhaling deeply and letting smoke cascade out of her nostrils and down onto her tits. She moaned quietly, muttering the occasional "fuck yeah" under her breath, which made her cigarette jiggle up and down between her lips.

"It doesn't matter anymore," said Eva carefully, "not after what they did to my dad." She looked into Alison's eyes with steely clarity, then went back to slowly edging her brother's cock. The sound of slurping continued to emanate from the interface between Bradley's mouth and Harriet's crotch.

"Will you come to the funeral?" asked Rob. "It's tomorrow afternoon."

"Where?"

"38B Tottenham Cunt Road. Knock twice -- oh fuck..." he added, as Eva teased his frenulum with quick gentle flicks of her tongue.

"What? The place with the green door?"

"You know it?" Rob looked surprised.

"Uh, well..." Alison looked sheepishly at Claire, "I got a book there..." Claire looked wide-eyed at Alison, her mouth gaping in shock. Alison tried to pre-empt Claire's inevitable scolding by hurriedly asking, "What is the place, actually?"

"Well, it's where the few remaining 'Old Believers' hang out -- those who follow the old religion, you know, which existed in Europe until the Enlightenment and the establishment of the C of E. The priest is called Father Ambrose Deconceicao."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" interrupted Claire. "You aren't one of those 'religion' people, are you -- you know, like 'God is love' and all that bullshit? I thought you were just an Undesirable 'love'-pervert, but now it turns out you're a religious perv as well -- Jesus fucking Christ! Count me out of this! Come on, Al, let's get outta here..." Claire pulled at Alison's sleeve, in a vain attempt to get her to walk out. Eva smiled knowingly, her tongue gently tracing circles around Rob's cock-head.

"Wait a moment, Claire," said Alison, holding her palm up to halt her friend's tirade. "Yeah, I'll come to the funeral," she continued quietly to Rob. "Don't worry, baby, I'll be careful," she said to Claire, who was turning apoplectic with righteous indignation. "What about you, Harriet?"

Harriet, Bradley's face still buried in her cunt, clamped her dwindling cigarette butt between her lips, closed one eye to protect herself from the smoke wisping from the end, and extracted a new cigarette from the packet in her bikini bottom. "Can I fuck?" she asked.

"Sorry, Harriet, no, it isn't that kind of funeral," replied Rob kindly.

"Can I smoke?" she said, lighting her new cigarette with the butt from her mouth and inhaling deeply.

"Best not."

"Can I jerk off while fuck-speaking in tongues?" she asked, smoke sputtering from her mouth as she spoke.

Claire, by now incandescent with rage, did not wait to hear Rob's answer: "Rob, this must be totally fucking illegal! Why weren't all you fucking 'God is love' freaks expelled years ago? How can you have a church service where you can't fuck? And what kind of fucking hypocrite are you, anyway? You go to a secret illegal church where you can't even jerk off, where you talk about 'God' and all that shit -- and then you come home and get your sister to suck your dick!" Eva's smile remained inscrutable, as she slowly sucked Rob's balls into her mouth one by one, popped them out, and then began to lick his perineum while his huge hard cock bobbed gently above her head. Bradley stood up, proffering his stiff cock to Harriet, who began to suck it deep into her mouth, smoke pouring from her nostrils.

Alison hesitated, torn between Claire's anguished pleas and Rob's calm, credible persuasiveness. "Claire," she said, "please trust me: I'm not going to do anything stupid -- cunty-promise, okay? I'm a fucker, remember? It's just, Eva and Rob need our support. They've had a real shock." She added, with some levity: "Why don't you come with me tomorrow -- that way you can keep an eye on me and stop me going off the rails? What about it?"

Claire paused and breathed deeply. Painfully, she said, "Okay, okay, Al. For you. And for Eva." She scowled pointedly at Rob. "Tomorrow."

"Oh, thank you, baby," replied Alison, giving Claire's lips a gentle kiss. There was a long pause -- the only sound being the slurping from Harriet's smoky blowjob, and the "pop" of Rob's dick as Eva released it again from her mouth.

"Thank you, Alison," said Eva. "Thank you, Claire. That's really kind of you. Hey, can I eat your pussies -- just to say thank you?"

"I think me and Al both need something to make us feel better," sighed Claire in resignation.

"Well, as Alison often says," responded Eva with a half-twinkle in her eye, "'Pleasure is the way to bring people together.'"

And it was. Eva crawled over, knelt in front of the two girls, and started to eat Alison out while fingering Claire's cunt. Rob got up to join Bradley, and the two of them DPed the ever-smoking Harriet on the sofa. Then all four girls made a cunt-eating daisy-chain -- with Harriet at the top end giving Rob a smoky blowjob, and Alison at the bottom end being ass-fucked by Bradley. Then they rearranged themselves into a circle, Harriet sitting on Rob's face while Claire sucked his cock, Alison eating Claire's pussy from behind, Bradley licking out Alison's now-gaping asshole while face-fucking Eva, and Harriet smoking while eating Eva's cunt -- blowing clouds of white smoke into her crotch so that her pussy looked as if it was on fire. Then they all turned round: Rob rammed his big black cock deep into Harriet's smoky mouth as he slurped on Claire's wet cunt, Claire slid her fist into Alison's slimy asshole while chewing on her clit, Alison sucked Bradley's balls while stroking his small stiff cock, and Bradley slurped ravenously on Eva's juicy cunt as she in turn ate out Harriet.

And then the doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck!" swore Eva from between Harriet's thighs. "Who the fuck is that?"

"Don't worry, Evie," said Rob, removing his face from Claire's cunt, "it'll be Angie from the Academy. She said she'd bring us the official papers for the funeral: Dick-Dick was sorting them out. Uh, could one of the white girls maybe answer the door -- to avoid raising suspicion with the neighbours?"

"I'll go," said Alison, popping Bradley's right testicle from her mouth, extricating Claire's fist from her rectum with a loud squelch, and making her way into the corridor and to the front door.

It was indeed Angie, standing on the doorstep wearing a very short pair of white shorts and a halter-top which strained to contain her huge tits, her red hair in two pig-tails, bearing a briefcase of documents and -- of course -- blowing bubblegum. "Oh, m' cunt, Alison -- fancy meeting you here," she said cheerfully. "Is Rob or Eva in?"

"Sure -- uh, do you want me to take the papers from you, or do you want to pop in for a quick fuck?"

"Oh, are you all fucking?" remarked Angie, following Alison into the living room. "May I join you?"

"Please do, Angie," said Rob, saliva dripping from his dick as he stood up to welcome his new guest.

And so Angie perched on the edge of the sofa, and Eva and Claire sat on either side of her, pulling down her top to suck her bulging freckled tits, while Harriet knelt, removing Angie's shorts to lick her tight bald slit. Angie moaned, revelling in the pleasure of being licked by three girls while sloppily and noisily chewing her huge wad of gum.

Bradley clearly had a bit of a bubblegum fetish himself, for as Angie started to blow a bubble his cock stood immediately to attention. And as her bubble reached buttock-size, he stepped forward and stuck his stiff cock into it, popping it over her face and leaving a thin but messy coating of gum on his cock. "Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed. His hard cock was coated with pink gum, and Angie's face looked like it had taken a massive pink facial: a thin film of gum covered her eyes, nose, cheeks and hair, and wispy strands dangled from her chin.

Angie tried to reach up to peel the gum off -- but Eva signalled to Claire to join her in locking both of Angie's hands behind her back. "Hey!" said the skinny redhead, "I wanna peel my gum off!"

"Well, you can't, bubble-slut. We're not gonna let you," giggled Eva, her lips still wrapped around Angie's huge right tit.

"But I wanna blow more bubbles," moaned Angie through her faceful of gum. "I've got one bitch eating my cunt and two sucking my tits! When I'm horny I need to fucking blow bubbles," she pleaded.

"So fucking blow bubbles, then," Claire replied mischievously as she sucked on Angie's other tit. "Nobody's fucking stopping you!"

Angie did not wait: moaning in hedonistic ecstasy at the triple oral pleasuring she was receiving, she left the layer of gum on her face and worked her gum in her mouth again, blowing yet another huge bubble which grew larger than her head before Bradley popped it with his cock. And so things continued -- Angie's face and hair, and Bradley's cock and balls, becoming gradually coated with layer upon layer of pink gum, sticky strands dangling obscenely off chin and cock alike. Harriet lit another cigarette, blowing smoke into Angie's cunt as she licked it.

Alison stood watching in delight at the multi-fetish marvel playing out before her eyes -- until she felt something stiff and warm probing between her ass-cheeks from behind. She felt Rob's hot breath on her neck, and his cock gently sliding into her wet cunt. "Oh fuck," she muttered, feeling the huge ebony dick fill her up, "I'd forgotten how amazing your cock feels..."

"Am I forgiven?" Rob whispered, his tongue gently flicking at her ear.

"Yes... No... Fuck, I don't know," Alison attempted to answer. "But... please... fuck me."

"Come upstairs. These guys will be happy without us."

And so it was. Upstairs, on Rob's king-size bed, he slid his huge black dick into her pussy again. And he fucked her, like he had on the train, smoothly, softly, kissing her breasts and lips and neck -- full of evident delight, respect, compassion and care. Alison didn't quite understand what had come over her, but she revelled in the sensation of her smiling black stud tenderly pressing his warm body against hers, his arms enfolding her, his soft sweaty scent filling her nostrils. Under his gentle touch, she came again and again. But almost more than that, Alison felt something less specific, less tangible, something which seemed to overtake her emotions without her knowing how. Time disappeared.

Rob's body felt reassuring, safe -- his touch firm, strong, respectful, selfless, self-giving. And when he eventually released his load, she had no desire for it in any of the classic "fucker" places -- asshole, or face, or even on her beautiful puffy tits. She wanted it in her cunt -- deep in her cunt. Instinctively, she felt it belonged there, that from there it might suffuse her, take her over, make her his, make them "one flesh". She imagined briefly what in days long gone by might have happened to her if she had, unprotected, taken a man's load deep inside her -- and, for a very brief moment, it seemed like a wonderful thing.

12