Alison Jones and King Sundew Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drumming was loud and Alison found that her body was swaying to the rhythm. The nsamba was doing its trick, both the older girl and Alison bodies were gleaming in the firelight, the older girl was as if she was carved out of ebony, finely textured yet smooth all over when layered with oils and Alison was if she was made out of porcelain, translucent yet tough. Almost trancelike the older girl came over, her eyes unmoving, focused on Alison. Alison could sense something magical was going to happen, for the first time in her life she longed for contact of another.

They stood opposite each other, Alison was slightly taller and because of this their breasts met and pushed together as the older girl rubbed herself against Alison, who wished that the ropes were untied so that she could touch the beauty that stood before her. The rhythmic drumming stopped. As did the chanting. Instead a slow beat on one drum, boom, Alison counted to four then another boom, this time with two drums.

The older girl then reached for the ceremonial bone around her neck and pulled it free, snapping the chord. The bone was smooth and oiled up just like the older girl. She took it and traced a line from one of her thighs in an arc following the contours of her body, over and across her breasts, then down the other side to the other thigh. Alison was becoming mesmerised; the beat was the same but each one louder as another drum joined in. The older girl took the bone to Alison and traced the same trace as she did on her own body. She then pulled away her leopard skin skirt to reveal herself fully for the first time to Alison and then took the end of the bone and placed it inside her own special 'that place' She pushed it in deeper and then left for two beats then took out slowly and placed the end of the bone on Alison's lips and then pushed it into her mouth so Alison could taste her.

Alison did and wanted more, but this time it was Alison who was to receive the bone in her own 'that place' The older girl knew that this would be the first time for Alison, so she placed it once more between her own legs to add more juices to the bone before she pushed it inside Alison. Alison could see what was coming and she allowed the older girl to push the bone up inside her. She winced momentarily but almost immediately the pain gave way to pleasure as the older girl moved the bone inside and out of Alison. The drums were still beating the slow loud beat. The bone was still inside Alison when the older girl moved closer and placed the other end of the bone inside herself. Alison was lost to the older girl now, who was thrusting her hips to the beat.

The chief waved his hands in an upward motion to call for an increase in the beat tempo, Alison was relishing the increase in tempo as the older girl thrusts were getting faster and faster until as the bone was pushing up against her clitoris for what seemed like the umpteenth time her body involuntarily reflexed and wave after wave of pleasure ran through her with an uncontrollable tingling sensation all over. The older girl then stopped and removed the bone from inside Alison and stood watching her. All Alison was thinking was that she had owned her body her whole life and had been missing out on such sensations as were delivered to her today and she would not make the same mistake again.

Alison was then cut down and carried to a larger, better equipped mud hut by two males and then laid on a bed made of the finest feathers. Soon the older girl joined her and they were left alone together to explore each other further. Alison was to learn that the older girl who had taken her was in fact the chiefs first born and only surviving child. This made Alison the wife of the next chief in line.

Wow, she thought as she was coming to terms with what happened over the last few months here in the Congo. Lost assumed dead she presumed as she had not made contact in over three months. Both of Alison's parents were killed in a car crash in the early 30s leaving her 'uncle' to take care of her. The Professor was more of a father figure that he ever was and she will miss him, but not so much so as to turn her back on her new found freedom and self-awareness of who she really was.

12