Mom Love

Story Info
Two moms enjoy a day without the kids.
1.5k words
4
15.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paris felt a familiar pair of arms wrap themselves around her small waist. "You know," she heard the familiar voice of her wife Brittany say in her non-accent, "the kids are at school and the Senate's in recess so I have nothing to do. Maybe we could spend the next, I don't know, seven hours in bed together?"

Brittany planted a wet kiss on the black skin of Paris' neck. She shook her hands in an excited stimming as if she knew what the answer would be. Paris smiled a coy, teasing smile. "Baby, please, let me finish my coffee first," she said in her mountain accent before she took a sip and let out a huge sigh. "Done!"

The two found themselves in the erotic oasis that was their bedroom. Paris slipped her flowery dress off, exposing her dark skinned, lingerie-clad body to the morning air. She was a skinny thing with the exception of her big boobs. She often thought she looked like a pencil trying to balance two oranges.

Brittany tore her white t-shirt off and slipped out of her shorts. Physically, she and her wife were opposites. She was a few inches shorter and a lot thicker. Paris had DDs, Brittany had Hs. Brittany had a fat ass that she never even worked for whereas Paris had to hit the gym for a year just to get something resembling a peach. Brittany was white, blonde, and blue-eyed and Paris was all black.

They struck up a brief romance in college which reignited when they were 30, Paris coming off of a divorce from her wife and Brittany having broken up with her longtime boyfriend. Eight months after that reignition, they were married and, with Paris' daughter and Brittany's son and daughter, they built a family.

With their clothes tossed every which way, their nude bodies and lips were locked in a tight embrace. Paris started kissing and nibbling at Brittany's neck while she lightly kissed Paris' breasts. They sensually explored each other's bodies as they gently fell into bed.

Brittany began licking and kissing as her mouth followed a trail from her wife's lips to the lips of her pussy. Her tongue began exploring the coral pink room deep inside. Every little kiss and lick brought a soft moan out of Paris. This culminated in an "oh, fudge" as she felt a warmness wash over her.

Paris never cussed, even in the middle of lovemaking, which Brittany thought was cute. She was a pastor's daughter after all and later became a pastor in her own right. This was why she waited until marriage to have sex and, not knowing if she was supposed to or not, did it again when she was dating Brittany. It was a lot harder for her the second time around, knowing how great sex felt.

Brittany asked if Paris wanted her to get "it" with her wife gleefully saying yes. "It" was the strap-on underneath their bed, kept in a locked box whose key was in the nightstand. It was semi-realistic, long, and thick. Brittany was the first top that Paris had ever met (her ex was a switch) which meshed well with her being a bottom.

Paris' pussy slowly swallowed all seven inches of the big, white, plastic cock until she bottomed out. She wrapped her legs around Brittany as she began hitting it faster and harder. Brittany started slowly licking and kissing her wife's neck and she did the same to Brittany's breasts.

"Your boobs are so big, baby," Paris said between gentle licks. She let out a little laugh. "I think I could drown in them." She wrapped her full lips around one of her wife's soft pink nipples and gently sucked. Goosebumps spread over Brittany's whole body.

"You have a magical little mouth, babe."

"How about I show you how magical it is?"

Paris kissed the tip of the strap-on, thinking that she tasted pretty good. She wrapped her lips around it and swallowed all seven inches effortlessly. "Oh my, I've never seen a lesbian that could deepthroat."

Brittany could see a little smile from Paris who proceeded to bob up and down. She knew Brittany loved seeing this. She had been hesitant to bring it up when they discussed what they liked sexually back when they were engaged. Paris might think it was gross or too straight or something. Brittany hadn't been in a sapphic relationship in a long time. Paris assured her that she thought any sex with her wife would be a beautiful thing.

"I want you to ride me," Brittany said. Paris got on top and put her workouts to the test, riding the plastic cock like she had a terrible itch and it alone could scratch it. Brittany grabbed her hips and thrusted every time she came down in some erotic rhythm. Paris undid the hair tie around her ponytail and let her waist-length hair flow down her back like a black river.

"Oh, fudge, baby," she moaned, biting her lip. Her breasts bounced hypnotically. "You're so big. Shush, it feels so good."

"Aw, you're such a little size queen. I remember when it was a lot smaller. But I guess that wasn't enough for your greedy pussy."

The sound of Paris' ass hitting Brittany's thick thighs make a faint clapping sound. It was a turn-on for both of them. She put her hands on Brittany's chest to anchor herself as she started to buck her hips. She could feel sparks running all over her body.

Pearls of sweat beaded on Paris' soft, black skin. She could feel a second orgasm approach. It was like she could hear it whisper in her ear. Her body was shaking in anticipation. "I love you...so much...baby," she said between huffs. "Oh, fudge...fudge...oh, fu-"

A powerful orgasm spread through her lithe body. It was like a dozen fireworks going off inside her. She collapsed onto Brittany who held her in her arms as Paris laid her head between her breasts. Both sweaty and exhausted, they stayed in this embrace for several minutes before anything was said.

"That was amazing, baby," Paris whispered. She raised her head to meet her wife's gaze and smiled. Those blue eyes were like fields of periwinkle, something you could get lost in without realizing. They were, however, a delicacy, something only a few could enjoy. Brittany struggled with eye contact and could only maintain it with her family and friends.

"Thank you," she cooed. "I'm going to be playing the image of you riding me in my head all day."

Paris ran her fingers down Brittany's chest. "Well," she said, "I know something you can remember instead."

Paris moved down to the foot of the bed. She kissed Brittany's ankle, followed by a spot further up her leg, and continuing up and up until she reached her inner thigh. She gave a kiss and a little nibble before moving to the succulent dish between her legs. Paris made out with her wife's plump pussy, her tongue diving in like a bungee jumper.

She went at it with a ferocity. This was one of her favorite subjects to write about. She had more than her fair share of poems describing the sweet taste of a woman's most precious treasure. This particular treasure was her favorite to discuss, the subject of a particularly controversial piece of hers called "The Senator's Gift."

Brittany came within a few minutes. The previous hour and a half made it as easy as pie. The two went back to their makeout session, the taste of each other's pussies fresh on their lips.

#

"Hey, babies, how was school?" Paris asked as her daughter Elvine, Brittany's son Dean, and Brittany's daughter Victoria came through the door.

"Same old, same old," Elvine said. She was 11.

"Exhausting," Victoria signed. She was 6 and non-verbal austistic.

"Pointless. We didn't really do anything all day," Dean said. He was 8.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear. Well, me and your mom made a casserole. It'll be ready for you when you get dressed," Paris said, placing her hand in Brittany's hand.

They all said and Victoria signed a variation of "thanks, mom" before heading upstairs. Dean stopped and said, "Hey, is it me or do you guys seem really tired?"

"Yeah. Y'all seem like you ran a marathon. Don't y'all just sit around all day?" Victoria signed.

Paris and Brittany shared a sly look. "Baby," Paris said, "we have a lot to do around the house."

"Chores, doing the yardwork, her writing, me talking to my staff."

"Yeah. Adults are very busy even when the kids aren't home. Now, go on and get dressed. Your food's gonna get cold."

Victoria and Dean ran upstairs. Elvine had a knowing look, one that also displayed a subtle disgust. "I see that look, Miss El," her mom said. "It's perfectly natural." Elvine rushed upstairs, deciding not to think about it. She looked over at their bedroom door ajar and shuddered a little.

The two moms shared a look. When the kids came down, they all said grace and ate. It was a pretty good dinner. Paris baked some cookies after.