Alison Loves A Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"I knew it!" Alison laughed, "I knew you were an anal whore."

"Alison-" Spencer began to protest.

"Mmmmm yeahhhhh, all my friends are anal whores, just waiting for me to take them." Alison said dreamily, adding with a chuckle, "To claim what's rightfully mine."

"Alison!" Spencer repeated.

"Oh yeah, your ass is mine Spencer-" Alison obliviously continued.

"We need to stop!" Spencer protested loudly, a little taken aback when Alison actually stopped and then there was a long pause.

"Okay..." Alison said nonchalantly, pulling her dick out of Spencer's ass and dropping down to her back on the bed, "If you really want to, you can leave. But if you want to know what it means to truly cum, to experience the kind of pleasure you were born to receive, and what you truly are, then sit on my dick and ride it with your cute little butt hole."

Those words of course had Spencer blushing bright red, but for some ungodly reason they didn't have her running for the door, or even yelling at the cocky bitch who had just obscenely violated her ass. No, they had her staring at Alison, who stared back with confidence and a big cock sticking out from her crotch, which all of a sudden Spencer felt a desperate need to feel inside her again.

So desperate that she actually found herself getting up and crawling over to Alison, who again giggled in delight and taunted her. And Spencer just did everything she told her too. Oh God, what was happening? Why was Spencer inflicting this upon herself? And most of all, why did she have to moan again as her ass hole was violated again, this time by herself.

"I knew you'd make the right decision." Alison grinned, "Now turn around and spread those cheeks. I want to see that pretty little shit hole swallowing my cock. Yeahhhhhh, that's it Spencer. Mmmmm, good girl. Oh fuck yeah, you're gonna make a great anal slave. Just like Hanna and Aria."

Somehow those words filled Spencer with happiness at knowing that she was pleasing this incredibly dominant top, something which made her whimper and blush even more, which was really saying something considering she was obeying Alison's commands and humiliating herself in the process.

Oh God, Spencer positioned herself over a strap-on dildo attached to her friend, that friend holding that butt wrecker in place as she slowly lowered herself down, causing the dildo to slid into her back hole and then all the way up her back passage. The only saving grace was at least it didn't hurt as much as the initial anal penetration. Although that was also humiliating as it was proof that her rectum had been loosened by her best friend.

Further and perhaps far greater humiliation quickly greeted Spencer as she found herself moaning in pleasure again just from the anal penetration, and then she began moaning even louder when she started bouncing her obscenely stretched ass hole up and down Alison's dick. Spencer didn't even wait that long after she was fully impaled on the cock to start riding it, and not because she was impatient to get this over with.

No, to her tremendous shame Spencer wanted more of the pleasure she was receiving. And to make Alison happy. Oh God, this whole time they had been friends it had been like Alison had been programming Spencer to feel good when she made her happy, and now she was literally giving up her ass to do so.

Was that Alison's plan all along? Had she really known before puberty that one day she would make Spencer her slut? And an anal slut at that? Surely it couldn't be that perverted, but it didn't really matter at that moment, because the result was the same.

She was now Alison's anal slut, bouncing her ass up and down on her dick, the blonde grinning widely at watching the brunette's butt hole stretching for her as Spencer whimpered pathetically. And just when Spencer didn't think it could get any worse, it did, because not only did Alison start to taunt her, but Spencer found herself getting off on it, which meant she could only whimper pathetically as she was humiliated.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, bounce that ass! Bounce it! Mmmmm, fuck yeah." Alison moaned happily, "Yeahhhhhh, you look so good Spencer. You look soooooo gooooooooddddddd, bouncing your cute little ass hole up and down my big fat dick. Yessssssss, that's it, show me what kind of nasty slut you are. Yes, show me you're nothing but a nasty anal slut who needs dick up her butt! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, just like Hanna and Aria, and soon Emily. Oh yes, my best friends make the perfect anal fuck holes, and they rightfully belong to me. Ohhhhhhh yessssss, you're mine Spence! Your ass hole is my fucking property! It's mine to fuck whenever I want! You got that bitch? You better, because if you don't admit the truth, I'm not going to let you make yourself cum. Yeahhhhhh Spencer, I'm not going to let you cum until you accept the fact that you're my personal anal whore, and beg to become nothing but another trophy on my wall. Mmmmmm yeah, beg bitch! Beg for what we both want!"

She wanted to deny those words, but Spencer couldn't. She just couldn't, because they seemed so true. So right. Any pain or discomfort was a distant memory, and all Spencer felt was overwhelming pleasure. Overwhelming pleasure at having her ass fucked. The fact that she shouldn't be enjoying such a thing, and how humiliating it was, was irrelevant.

All that mattered was that she received more of this pleasure. Although the fact that she was pleasing such a dominant top as Alison DiLaurentis was a welcome bonus, and in the end Spencer was just waiting for her chance to get a word in so she could speak the truth, and hopefully be allowed the privilege of cumming, because oh God, she needed to cum so badly it was painful.

"Please Ali, let me. I need to cum!" Spencer whimpered pathetically when she finally got the chance, her voice gradually getting louder and more desperate as the seconds ticked by, "Please let me cum, I'll do anything if you just let me cum! Anything! Ooooooooh Goooooodddddddd, I'll... I'll... I'll be your bitch! Mmmmm fuckkkkkkk, I'll be your anal loving bitch, ohhhhhh shit, and we can do this every day. Oh God Ali, I'm your anal loving bitch, oooooooh, who loves it up the ass! Oh God, I love it up the butt! It feels so good. Please Ali, let me be your ass whore! Mmmmm fuck, make me like Hanna and Aria! Gape my ass and turn it into nothing but a trophy on your God damn wall! Oh fuck, I'm yours Ali! My fucking ass hole is yours. It's your fucking property! Yours to fuck whenever you want! I get that now. Just please, mmmmmm oooooooh, please, use me like the anal fuck hole I am! Fuck me hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Please Alison, take what's yours."

"I suppose that will do." Alison said, "You have my permission to make yourself cum. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh Spence, bounce that cute little ass of yours. Make yourself cum, and then I'll make you cum twice as hard. Mmmmm, oh yeah, I'm gonna make sure you know without a shadow of a doubt who that ass belongs too. That's right bitch, cum! Cum for me! Oh fuck!"

Not needing to be told twice Spencer let go of her butt cheeks and quickly began bouncing up and down with every ounce of her strength, quickly sending her over the edge of a powerful orgasm. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as she was overcome with ecstasy, and just when she didn't think it could get any better it did.

Yet through it all she never forgot who was responsible for this, or who now owned her ass hole. No, who had always owned it and both of them were just waiting for her to claim it. Alison DiLaurentis! Her wonderful friend turned top who now owned her ass, and her entire being, Spencer meaning every word she said before while braking completely. And that was before she started having the anally induced orgasms that cemented her rightful place as an anal fuck hole.

Alison couldn't agree more that was Spencer's rightful place. That was the rightful place of her four friends, and it was crystal clear she had now broken a third with only Emily's sweet little bottom that was left unloved and waiting for her to take.

But as tempting as it was to imagine Emily's perfect little butt bouncing up and down in front of her right now that would have been a disservice to the sweet little piece of ass she had right now, especially as Spencer was now cumming, and God, Alison loved to watch her anal bitches cum for her.

Especially the first time, as that was special, and signified the transformation from friend to anal slave, and that fact was making Alison grinning wickedly.

It also inevitably made Alison cum. She tried to fight it for as long as she could, but the constant bashing against her clit from the stimulator inside the harness combined with the beautiful sight in front of her and the sheer joy of anally conquering another of her friends pushed her over the edge and Alison felt herself receiving almost as many orgasms as Spencer.

When she no longer had to hold back Alison went berserk, pounding upwards into Spencer's butt and making them both cum that much harder and faster. Which clearly exhausted Spencer, who after a few minutes of this collapsed down on top of her, but Alison would not be denied. No, she was not ready for this to end so quickly, and it wouldn't.

So Alison just continued like that for a while, then rolled Spencer onto her side so she could start sodomising her in the spooning position. Finally Alison rolled Spencer onto her front with the blonde pressing down on top of the brunette, Alison just savouring the dominant position for a few long seconds before she restarted the butt fucking, which quickly became a rectum wrecking thanks to the speed and force she was using.

This caused Spencer to whimper pathetically as her butt was truly abused, which only made Alison anally pound her harder, especially as the little ass whore offered up no real protest and continued to cum hard. And she certainly wasn't the only one.

The downside to the incredible climaxes Alison was receiving was that ultimately it forced her to stop sodomising Spencer. Thanks to relentlessly butt fucking Hanna and Aria, and a lot of natural talent, Alison was able to continue the assault on Spencer's ass for quite a while, and when she did finally stop she didn't collapsed down onto Spencer like a shameless little bottom.

No, Alison was able to maintain her dominance by giving Spencer one last final thrust, burying every inch of her strap-on into Spencer's butt and then swiftly pulling it out. Then Alison shuffled back, and admired her handiwork, the twisted sight causing her to grin wickedly.

"Wow Spence, that's one well owned hole!" Alison giggled with delight, before smacking that ass and ordering, "Mmmmm, spread your cheeks bitch! I've definitely got to get a shot of that for my wall."

Spencer cried out in pain at the sharp slap to her incredibly sore ass, and then whimpered as she somehow found the strength to reach back and pull apart her ass cheeks. She had wanted to believe she was only saying those horrifying words before because she needed to cum painfully bad, but deep down she had known the truth, and she knew it with every ounce of her being now.

She was Alison's. She was her bitch, her anal slave, and whatever else Alison wanted her to be. Partly because any amount of humiliation would be worth feeling that pleasure again, but mostly because Spencer felt overwhelmingly submissive to her best friend and it felt good to please her.

Even if that included pulling apart her butt cheeks to expose her obscenely gaping back hole, Spencer feeling like her most private of holes was as wide as the Grand Canyon, and yet she allowed Ali to take as many pictures of it with her phone as she liked, simply because it obviously please the dominant blonde who giggled with delight as she took humiliating shot after humiliating shot.

God, Spencer would do anything to get that reaction out of this goddess again. Something which was quickly put to the test, and even though it was disgusting and shameful there was never any other choice Spencer had. She had to obey Ali. It was like breathing, she just had too.

"Good girl. Now, crawl over here and suck my cock!" Alison ordered as she collapsed down next to the latest addition to her collection of anal slaves.

Quickly obeying Spencer somehow found the energy to lift herself up onto all fours, crawl downwards until she was in between Alison's legs and then wrapped her lips around the big dildo which had just pummelled the deepest depths of her ass.

Which should have been the grossest thing ever, Spencer closing her eyes and scrunching up her face in preparation for something truly vile, and yet she found she instantly loved the taste, further proving that she was nothing but a whore. An ATM whore, as Alison was only too happy to point out, Spencer's owner providing commentary as the brunette began bobbing her head up and down the blonde's cock, taking it deep into her mouth. And then even further.

"Mmmmm yessssss, that's it Spence, suck my cock! Suck my big fucking cock! Oh fuck!" Alison moaned happily, reaching down to stroke Spencer's hair, while using her other hand to take a few pictures, as she continued encouraging her pet, "Yesssssss, suck your own ass cream off of that big dick! You love that, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhh, you're an ass to mouth whore Spence. Just like Han and Aria! Oh yes, my best friends make such great ATM whores, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, and anal sluts. And to think, all I need is Emily to complete the set. Oh yes, pretty soon I'm going to own all four of you. Won't that be fun? Then I can line you up and take turns with your ass holes, mmmmm, and your mouths, ohhhhhhh fuck yeah Spencer, suck that cock! Get every drop of your yummy anal juices. Oh fuck that's so hot! Sooooooo hot, oh fuck!"

Honestly Spencer didn't like the idea of sharing Ali with their friends. No, she wanted this big dick all to herself. But what she wanted wasn't nearly as important as what Alison wanted, which was why despite the fact it literally hurt she pushed the dildo into her throat.

She had only given a few blow jobs before, and never with anything this big, so she struggled a lot, and was unable to take it all, eventually forcing her to lick the base, much to Alison's disapproval. Hating that Spencer promised herself she would become the best cock sucker Alison ever had, and more importantly, the best anal slut she had in her collection.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12