Alison - Office Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Walter and Alison were just work colleagues...until that day.
2.4k words
4.38
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Walter and I'm going to take you back about 5 years. This is a true story and every event I'm going to tell you about in this series has happened. They may not be in chronological order but some memories are more vivid than others. People would be shocked, I think I'm still shocked, but here goes...

I had known Alison for about 10 years, maybe more, as we both worked for the same company. We had never worked directly together but we had mutual friends, so our paths crossed regularly both in the staff restaurant and after work at social events.

Things between us never went much beyond the odd flirty comment from me and a giggle from Alison with her face going bright red. I enjoyed winding her up and trying to get a reaction from her which was probably unfair of me, but she never avoided my company so I didn't think she was ever offended.

Often outside of work I was under the influence of a few beers but I'd never seen Alison drinking alcohol, she lived a bit out of town and always had her car...looking back maybe I saw that as a challenge, I don't know.

I was late 30's, married with a couple of kids 8 and 10 years old, my marriage had gone stale and my wife and I were spending less time with each other. I was either at work or out on my motorcycle. Alison was a couple of years younger than me but she'd never married and I'd never heard her or anyone else talk about any partners, current or ex. She lived in the country with a much older sister and I got the impression that it was a complicated situation, so I never asked but I was curious.

Then things changed for the better from my point of view. I was given a project to manage that impacted on Alison and her team which meant I would be working closely with her for a few months. My cock instantly went hard at the thought of spending more time with her and seeing what would develop. She was totally innocent to all of this and was like a fly heading towards my web but I would have to tread carefully, there didn't seem to be any opportunity to get to know her better and my hands on her sexy body. I had to hope something would give me the chance.

Alison was a slim brunette, about 5 foot 7 with long legs, tight arse and small but pert tits. She dressed for business, fairly conservative but she had style and liked nice clothes and heels. My imagination worked overtime undressing her with my eyes and trying to picture her naked. Her skirts went to just above her knees and looking at her legs she had to be wearing really expensive stockings, they weren't plain like other women I'd noticed, they looked totally different and I found myself thinking more and more about them. Had I known then what was to happen I'm sure my head and cock would have exploded right there. There was never any flashing of cleavage, probably because her tits were small but that didn't disappoint me, everything seemed to be in proportion.

Alison and I had been working together for a few weeks and nothing had really changed, she was totally oblivious to the effect she had on me, especially when she bent over the desk to pass something to one of her team. Her arse looked perfect and I was determined I was going to find out for myself. I had a desk in her team area that I could use but I also had my own desk on the floor above and if she wanted me she'd just send me an instant message to go down. I had fun with that but I was careful not to overstep the mark especially as I couldn't see her reaction.

It started simply enough. It was a Monday morning after a really hot weekend, it had been in the 90's and everyone was complaining about the weather. Alison was no different, she had pale skin and wasn't a great sun lover, definitely not one for spending time at the beach or sunbathing. We'd been messaging about the weekend as I hadn't been down to see her team yet.

"I've been out in the garden and burnt my shoulders and neck," she said "and now it's really painful."

"Do you have any lotion with you?" I asked.

"No, I've forgotten to bring some and I'm really annoyed with myself."

This was my big chance ...

I calmly said, "I've got some in my car and it's in the underground parking lot so it will be cool, give me 30 mins to finish what I'm doing and I'll be right down."

She sent me a message back with just a kiss ...that was definitely a first! I grabbed my car keys and rushed out to the lift, I could hardly breathe, would this plan work I kept asking myself? My head was spinning, where was the nearest store that would sell lotion? As luck would have it the first one I tried had some, the woman that served me said they'd just had a delivery an hour before.

"Thank you God!" I muttered under my breath and the woman gave me a smile...if only she knew my cunning plan.

I rushed back and parked my car, thankfully it was still cool and I wasn't too flustered. I grabbed a drink from the water cooler and went back to my desk.

"Hi Alison, I'm free now."

A couple of minutes later she asked me to come to her desk, but I had a plan.

I replied with a smug smile to myself, "But where can you put it on, it won't be easy where you are?" I don't think she'd thought that far ahead so I quickly added, "What about the accessible restroom on my floor, there's plenty space in there and a mirror, plus it's not very busy up here so you'll have plenty time."

There was a pause for a few seconds and I knew she was thinking about it, I said nothing, waiting, fingers crossed...

"Okay," she said, "I'll see you in a few minutes."

My cock went hard instantly and I could hardly breathe.

I quickly sorted my trousers so it was less obvious and went to meet her. She hadn't arrived yet so I nipped into the restroom and emptied a bit of lotion out the bottle, she wasn't stupid and that was the sort of thing she'd have noticed. I gave it a quick wipe and then she had arrived, a bit surprised to see I'd gone in. I looked at her neck and it looked painful to me, her face told me it was. I gave her the bottle and said I'd see her later. She took it and hesitated, I wasn't sure what to do but knew I had to take the chance.

"Do you want me to help you put it on, it's not the easiest thing to do yourself?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth and nothing came out.

"Look just loosen your top and slide it down a bit, you can hold it and I'll put some cream on for you, it'll only take a few seconds."

She hesitated again and just nodded, still looking a bit shocked. I knew I had her where I wanted her but still had to play this carefully so as not to scare her off.

I suggested she just turn her back to me and once I could see the redness I'd know how bad it was. She loosened the buttons and slipped the blouse slightly off her shoulders, I made "hmm" and "ah" noises like I was a doctor examining a patient but really I was thinking about my next move.

"Is there a problem?" she asked nervously

I put my hand on my chin, "I don't really want to get lotion on your bra straps and your top, it would be better if we gave the lotion a chance to soak into your skin first before you put your top back over your shoulders."

"How thoughtful you are!"

She turned and gave me a big smile before unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off and giving it to me. She was careful not to turn around though. I hung her blouse up on the back of the door and looked at her standing there. She was exquisite, a figure any man would die for and now I was about to touch her for the first time.

I moved in closer.

"What about your straps, can you loosen them?"

This time there was no hesitation and she moved the left strap first, I heard her wince as she let it drop from her shoulder. I shook the bottle so she knew to stop and I squirted some lotion directly onto her shoulder. She let out a little yelp as it was so cold on her hot skin. I gently spread the lotion over her shoulder being careful not to put too much pressure on.

She relaxed at that point, "That feels so much better Walter."

I finished that shoulder and up her neck a little then asked her to move the other strap. She did and I repeated, covering her right shoulder and neck. I said she should give it a few minutes to let the lotion take effect then I'd make sure I'd got all the affected bits and see if she needed any more on.

I was standing close behind her but not enough that we were touching, I bent over slightly and could smell the scent from her neck and her freshly washed hair. Her skin was so pale and smooth, like a china doll.

I moved my mouth to the side of her face and my lips touched her temple, she tensed up and her right hand reached back and grabbed my arm which had the effect of pulling us close together.

I was so hard that there was no way she wouldn't have noticed the effect she had on me. I pushed harder into her and put my left had on her stomach, pulling her back towards me. Nothing had been said at this point, all I could hear was the sound of deep breathing from us both.

I let my fingers move around on her skin, which seemed to have the desired effect and she moved her bum a bit, as if to feel my hardness against her. I kissed the top of her neck and up onto her left cheek, I had a great view of her tits and could see her really hard nipples through the transparent material.

I moved my hand up and cupped her left breast, she let out a moan and again pushed back into me. I moved my fingers to her nipple and squeezed between my thumb and forefinger, jackpot.

We both knew someone could walk by at any point and try to open the door but that made it hotter.

"I want you to feel me." I whispered.

I undid my belt and pants and there I was, the hardest I think I'd ever felt. I sat down on the fold out seat under the shower and let her take a good look. Her eyes were huge, it was like she'd never seen a cock before let alone touched one. Her fingers gingerly touched my shaft and she moved slowly up and down. I leaned back and closed my eyes, I felt like I was dreaming.

Fuck, Alison was touching my cock, I couldn't believe it! Here in a restroom. At work, and fuck, it felt good. My eyes were still closed when I felt her lips on me, ever so gently, small kisses, on my head and up and down my thick shaft. Pre-cum was dripping out and her tongue darted and just like that it was gone. My foreskin was pulled back and Alison moved her head back to get a good look, she studied me for about half a minute then plunged my throbbing cock into her small mouth. She swirled her tongue around, playing with me. Her tongue went to either side and all around. She took me in as far as she could, flicked my head, went fast and slowed down.

She looked up to see how much I was enjoying it. I could see Alison knew what she was doing and loved every second of it. The woman I thought was innocent was an animal, who'd have thought it! I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, this was too much. That was fine though, she was enjoying this. Here it was, she knew it was coming, I tensed and then gave her my all. She drank me down, and I could see from her eyes that I tasted good. Nothing went to waste.

Fuck that felt good. As she gently stroked me with her tongue all I could think was that I needed to kiss her. That was fucking awesome, the whole build up of it, the fact that this was really happening at work. I cupped her chin in my hands and she came up and we kissed deeply. That was hot...and we'd both totally forgotten about the sunburn and lotion.

We composed ourselves and Alison put her straps back up and her blouse on, I kissed her again and asked when I could return the favour. She smiled and put a finger to my lips, "I'll think about it."

I frowned and said, "Okay."

We couldn't hear anyone outside so Alison opened the door and slipped out, closing it quickly behind her. Just then the door opened again and a cleaner guy came through. We were both shocked, I quickly acted like I was drying my hands on a towel and pushed past him, too scared to look back. I got back to my desk and couldn't stop shaking. I looked around me and everyone else was busy, totally oblivious to me and my smile. Wow, that was fucking awesome!

'Ping', a message from Alison, "Thanks, I loved that, now about your offer..."