Rebecca's Fantasy

Story Info
Young woman finally fulfills her fantasy with an older guy.
9.4k words
4.77
39.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

As Jason checked into the hotel, he was in a crappy mood. The TSA Pre-check line at the airport was jammed, his flight was late in leaving and arriving, the rental car company screwed up his reservation, and the hotel didn't have his reward number in the system. He was a patient man and tried very hard not to take out his frustration on the clerk behind the desk, but his irritation came through.

After she entered the correct number in his record, she saw his status in the Loyalty Program.

"I'm really sorry about the reward number, Mr. Williams, but it's all corrected now. Here is a coupon for a couple of drinks in the bar to make up for the error," the clerk said. "And I upgraded you to a deluxe room for no charge."

Jason realized he must have expressed more anger than he intended, and he smiled back at the attractive, young woman.

"That's really not necessary. And I'm sorry if I took it out on you. I know it wasn't your fault."

"No, no, no," she replied. "I'm happy to do it. You're a valued guest at our hotel, and it's the least we can do."

"Thank you very much," he replied, already in a slightly better mood. He didn't really think there'd be a need to use the coupons, as he expected plenty of free alcohol this weekend. His college roommate's daughter was getting married, with an out-of-towner's dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow night. But he was happy to get the room upgrade.

Then the clerk asked, "How many keys will you need?" as she prepared to activate the keycards.

Whenever he checked into a hotel alone, he was always tempted to say, "Please give me three. If I want to hand out more at the bar, I can stop back at the desk." But instead, he simply replied, "One is fine."

Key in hand and luggage in tow, Jason headed for the elevators. He was now on the "Executive Floor", so he had to use his keycard in the elevator before he could press the button for his floor. When he stepped off the elevator, there were a few Wall Street Journals and USA Todays sitting on a table, with a large dispenser of ice water with lemons floating. He chuckled thinking about his need to use his keycard to get to this floor. Good thing they're protecting the ice water, he thought.

Leaving the elevator lobby, he checked the sign on the wall to see which way to turn. He turned left, walked down a long hall, and then turned right. After a shorter walk down the hall, he found his room. He was glad he was far from the elevator.

He held up his keycard and heard the familiar "whir" and saw the green light come on. He flipped the handle down and walked in. The room was definitely larger than he expected, with a large wall of windows. It was still a single room, but the king-size bed was around the corner, with the seating area directly in front of the door. The upgraded room included a very nice walk-in shower.

Jason pulled his Clorox wipes out of his backpack and started his cleaning ritual. He wiped down the two television remote controls, the telephone (even though he never used the hotel phone), light switches on the wall and on the lamps, the bathroom door handles and faucets, and the main door handles and locks. Then he took out another wipe to wipe down the surface of the desk and nightstands. Finally, he wiped down the inside of one dresser drawer where he planned to put a few things.

Now he was able to unpack his clothes, checking that his sport jacket, pants, tuxedo, and shirts survived without wrinkles. They all looked okay, so he hung them in the closet. He removed the cleaning bags he always put over the hangers when he packed. He pulled out his computer to make sure he could connect to the Wi-Fi, although sometimes he got just as fast a connection at a hotel by using his iPhone as a hotspot.

He had a few hours before the out-of-towner's dinner, so he decided to go for a run. It was warm day, and he worked up a good sweat, but it cleared his mind. He had forgotten about the crappy day of travel, and was entering "party mode". He showered, got dressed, and headed downstairs to find the room where dinner was being held.

As soon as he walked in, he saw Mark, his old roommate, and Susie, Mark's wife, in the corner of the room talking with some folks. Mark looked up and saw him, and waved him over. As soon as he got there, Mark totally ignored the people he was talking with and pulled Jason into a big hug.

"Hey, Jason, thanks so much for coming! It's good to see you! How is everything?"

"Doing well, Mark. Thanks for inviting me. I'm thrilled to be here," Jason replied. When he took a step back from Mark, he looked to his right, where Susan was smiling and moving toward him. She threw her arms around him, too, and gave him a big hug. Then she gave him a short kiss on the lips.

"Hi, Jason! I'm so glad you're here!"

"Thanks, Susan. You know I'm only here to see you and Elizabeth. I don't even like Mark."

Susan laughed. "I know, I know. We all barely tolerate him."

"I didn't see the bride yet. Where is she?"

Susan replied, "Running a little late, as usual. She should be here any minute."

After chatting for a few more minutes, he left so Mark and Susan could greet the other guests. He walked over to the bar and got a drink. He heard some loud laughter at the door, and he saw Elizabeth walk in with a bunch of other young women. When she saw Jason, she made a beeline for him and, like both of her parents, gave him a tight hug.

"Hi, Jason! I'm so glad you're here! Thank you for coming."

"Hi, Elizabeth. You think I'd miss my favorite girl getting married? Wild horses couldn't keep me away. You look beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thanks, Jason. Did you see Mom and Dad yet?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, I did. I left them so they could talk with some of the other guests. Where's Andrew? He didn't get cold feet and back out, did he?"

Elizabeth hit him in the shoulder. "No, he didn't back out," she said with a laugh. "He'll be here soon."

"Okay, sweetheart. Go visit with your other guests. I'm very happy for you! Love you, honey."

"Love you too, Jason!", she said, as she gave him one more hug.

Jason walked around the room and met a few other guests. He checked out the buffet that was being set up, making sure there was something he'd be able to eat. There were trays of water with chafing candles underneath to keep them warm. The food hadn't been put out yet, but there were enough trays sitting at the ready that Jason figured he'd find something he liked.

There were eight round tables set up for people to sit at. The one in the middle had "Reserved" signs on it; obviously this was for the bride, the groom, and their families. Everywhere else was, apparently, open seating. Each place was already set with white napkins, silverware, empty wine glasses and filled water glasses. There were no plates, as those were stacked up at the buffet. Small plates of candy and nuts were spread around the tables. There were small flowers in the center of each table, with votive candles circling the flowers. Jason thought it looked simple but elegant. Just like the Elizabeth and her family.

Mark and Susie started telling people to find a place to sit. Since Jason didn't know anyone besides the host family, he walked over to an empty table and sat down. Two minutes later, two beautiful, young women walked up to the table. They smiled at him and then lifted their purses off the chairs immediately on Jason's right. One of them turned to Jason and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ashley," she said. She had long, blond hair, blue eyes, and large breasts. Her black dress showed plenty of cleavage, and Jason got the feeling she liked showing off what she had. He stood up.

"Hi, Ashley, I'm Jason." Then he looked to his left and right and realized there were purses on those chairs, too. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize people had reserved these seats. I can go to another table."

"Don't be silly," Ashley said. "As long as you weren't sitting on a purse -- and I'm guessing you would have known - you're certainly welcome to stay."

Jason wasn't sure what to do, but he figured he might as well stay. Suddenly he was surrounded by a sea of little black dresses as four more women walked over to the table. They each introduced themselves with a smile.

"What's your connection to Elizabeth?" Ashley asked.

"Her dad and I were roommates in college. We've been best friends ever since. And all of you?"

"We were all Elizabeth's sorority sisters at State when we were undergrads."

Jason was talking with all the women, all of whom seemed very friendly. Sitting right next to Ashley and being taller meant Jason had a nice view of her cleavage. She caught him stealing peaks at her breasts, and that made her smile. She was happy to know he seemed to enjoy what she had.

At one point Jason was talking to a woman across the table when, out of the corner of his eye, he could tell someone was pulling out the chair on his left. He turned to look at the latest arrival.

"Rebecca?" he called out.

"Jason?" she almost screamed?

He stood up, and they gave each other a tight hug.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Rebecca asked.

"Mark and I have been best friends since we were roommates in college. And I take it you're part of the sorority group?"

"Guilty as charged," she replied with a laugh.

Suddenly Rebecca realized every other woman at the table had been staring at her and Jason ever since she arrived. She thought it would be funny to just sit down without saying a word, but she knew she couldn't get away with that.

"Remember that internship I did last summer?" she said, while looking at all of the women. Everyone nodded in synchrony. "It was at Jason's firm."

Looks of "aha", with additional head nods, showed they all knew what she was talking about.

Then Ashley's eyes got bigger as she suddenly made a connection.

"OH! Is this...", she started to ask, but then stopped midsentence as she saw Rebecca shooting daggers out of her eyes.

Ashley smiled, then said, "Is this the firm where they worked short Fridays in the summer?"

Rebecca looked relieved and gave Ashley a "thank you" look with her eyes.

"Yep, that's our firm," Jason said, though he thought Ashley had a strange smile when she asked. But he quickly forgot that and continued catching up with Rebecca.

After a couple of minutes, Rebecca said, "Where's your wife? I can move to a different seat?"

"You mean my ex-wife? We don't do a lot of travelling together these days," he said with a chuckle. "I'm here alone."

"Wait, you got divorced?"

"Yeah. Not too long after you left. She was..." Then he paused. "We decided to go our separate ways."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rebecca said, as she put her hand on Jason's arm. But she almost seemed to be smiling when she said it, and Jason wasn't sure she was really sorry.

Then Ashley put her hand on Jason's leg and gave an almost-imperceptible squeeze, startling him, as she said, "You're not alone. You're with all of us, right girls?"

Jason was now looking at seven gorgeous, young women nodding their heads, each wearing a giant smile. After another five seconds of contact, Ashley eventually removed her hand. Ashley also spread her legs just a little more so that her knee was touching Jason's.

Jason felt himself getting a little excited, and he was hoping his table wasn't going to get called to go to the buffet.

He continued catching up with Rebecca, while also talking with all of her sorority sisters. Ashley frequently touched his arm when she spoke to him. At one point she reached across him to tap Rebecca on the shoulder, and she made sure to smash her left boob against Jason's upper arm. When Jason turned toward her when she did this, he was looking directly at the on-display top of those large breasts. Again, Ashley saw this and smiled.

After a little while, a waiter walked over and told the table they could go up to the buffet. They all stood up, and as Rebecca started walking, Jason gently put his hand on her lower back to guide her in front of him toward the buffet. Rebecca liked it when he touched her, and she closed her eyes for a very quick moment and smiled.

During dinner, the conversation continued and everyone was having a good time. After plates were cleared, some people started giving speeches. A couple of the sorority sisters went up to represent all of them, telling funny stories about Elizabeth. They talked about how nervous she was before her first date with Andrew. "She tried on six different outfits," they said. "Trying to look sexy but not slutty", Ashley explained to the crowd. Everyone laughed as Elizabeth yelled, "I did not!"

"And after she FINALLY found the perfect outfit, she knocked over her water bottle, soaking the entire thing. After a quick tantrum, the whole process started again."

Elizabeth was laughing but still claiming she was NOT that nervous. Andrew yelled out "And she did look sexy!", bringing more laughs from everyone.

Some of Andrew's friends told similar stories about him, including the time he might have been just a little drunk and almost got arrested for relieving himself against the back of the Engineering Building.

Andrew's parents and Elizabeth's parents got along well, having gotten to know each other over the past year. Everyone was happy for the bride and groom, and it was a really warm, fun evening for everyone.

Eventually, the party started breaking up. The younger adults were planning on heading to a bar to continue the night. Rebecca walked over to Jason.

"Goodnight. I'm SO glad you're here, and I look forward to spending time with you tomorrow at the wedding." Then she gave him a hug.

"I'm looking forward to it, too,", Jason said.

Rebecca gave him a short, sweet kiss on the lips and walked away.

Ashley saw them hugging and walked over as soon as they broke the hug.

"Goodnight, Jason. I enjoyed meeting you tonight." Then she wrapped her arms around him too, smashing her boobs against his chest. Jason wrapped his arms weakly around her, but Ashley was hugging tight enough for both of them. When she released him, she said, "See you tomorrow," and flashed her now-well-known smile.

Jason said goodnight to the family and headed to his room. He was smiling as he walked down the corridor toward the elevators. He was REALLY happy to see Rebecca. She was a very attractive woman, and he definitely had some sexual thoughts about her during her internship. Of course, there were two minor details preventing him from acting on his thoughts. First, he was married at the time. Second, he didn't think it would advance his career if he was caught fucking the intern.

He also thought about Ashley. She certainly wasn't subtle. When she went to tap Rebecca on the shoulder, it was no accident that her boobs got smashed against his arm. And it was no accident that her boobs smashed against his chest when she hugged him. And it was certainly no accident when her hand squeezed his thigh. He figured she really liked teasing guys -- and she was very good at it. Surely, she wasn't really coming on to him, right?

The next morning, Jason went for a long run. He tried to run at least three days a week to keep himself in shape. At almost 50, he still looked good. After showering, he threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and headed out for the Starbucks across the street. After getting his coffee, he sat at one of the tables outside and was looking through his phone. He heard someone ask, "Is this seat taken?"

He looked up, and Rebecca was standing there with a beautiful smile on her face. He smiled, too, and held out his hand toward the other chair. "I've been saving it for you."

She sat down, and they started talking as if they had been friends for years. He told some old stories about Elizabeth's parents from their days at college, and she told some stories about Elizabeth and some crazy days in the sorority. Jason couldn't help but occasionally sneak a peek at Rebecca's chest. She had large B- small C-cup breasts, and he thought they were perfect. He enjoyed checking her out when she worked at his firm during her internship, but the t-shirt she was wearing did an even nicer job than her work clothes of showing their shape and size. He could vaguely see her lacey bra through the shirt.

Every so often, if Jason said something funny, Rebecca put her hands on top of his as she laughed. He enjoyed the physical contact. A couple of times their knees intertwined under the table, and neither of them did anything to move. Jason noticed Rebecca's nipples started poking out. Rebecca liked it when she caught Jason lowering his eyes to her breasts and then looking back up to her face, almost as if he couldn't control himself.

After almost two hours of talking, Rebecca said she had to head back. They walked across the street together, and when they got to the revolving door of the hotel, Jason put his hand on her lower back to gently guide her into the door ahead of him. She loved the way he did that and liked the fact that his hand was so close to her butt.

When they got in the elevator, Jason pulled out his keycard so he could press the button for the Executive Floor.

"Excuuuuuuuse me!" Rebecca said with as much sarcasm as possible. "Am I even allowed to ride in this elevator with someone on the Executive Floor? Is security going to come running in here and drag me out?" she said as she started laughing.

Jason looked at her with a straight face.

"Not unless I press the panic button that's in my pocket. Be careful how you talk to me, or I'll make it happen."

Rebecca laughed as she walked toward him and put one hand on each of his legs where his pockets were -- which also happen to be close to his dick.

"Oh, yeah? Is the button in THIS pocket?" she said, as she squeezed his leg by his right pocket. "Or is it in THIS pocket?" she repeated, as she squeezed his leg by his left pocket. Jason started getting hard because of where her hands were. He put his hands around her and pulled her against him. She felt his hard dick and gasped for just a second.

Then he whispered in her ear, "Don't mess with my buttons, lady!" He started laughing as he continued whispering, "If you keep this up, you'll regret it."

Rebecca was actually thinking just the opposite. She thought if she kept this up -- whatever THIS was -- she'd enjoy it very much. But she also decided this was not the time. She pulled herself away from him.

"Yes, sir, I understand. But don't think I might not try pressing your buttons later."

They both laughed just as the elevator dinged for Rebecca's floor.

"See you later," she said. As she got out, she looked over her shoulder one last time and smiled before turning and walking away.

After the elevator doors closed, Rebecca stopped walking and closed her eyes. She loved it when he pulled her against him. And she liked the fact that she got him hard when she played with his pockets. This was going to be a fun night, she thought.

After the elevator doors closed, Jason leaned back against the elevator. "Holy shit," he thought. "If she kept playing with my pockets, she was going to start feeling my hard dick." As the elevator dinged for his floor and he started to walk off, he thought, "I can't wait to see her tonight."

...

As Jason was finishing getting dressed in his tux, he pulled his bow tie out of his suitcase and started to tie it. He liked wearing a real bow tie -- not a clip on. It was a sign of manliness that he knew how to tie it, he told himself with a chuckle. He took his time to make sure each bow on each side was exactly the same length with a nice, tight knot in the middle. Once he was happy with the results, he put on his jacket and headed downstairs to the ceremony.

They hadn't yet opened up the room for the ceremony, so he milled around in the lobby just outside the banquet rooms, along with the other guests. When he looked back toward the entrance to the area, he saw Rebecca walk in. She was wearing a beautiful, floor-length, form-fitting red sequin dress with a straight neckline that was a couple of inches below her nearly-bare shoulders. Two tiny spaghetti straps went from the corner of the neckline over her shoulders. And there was long slit along her right leg that went halfway up her thigh. Her long leg came into view with each step. She saw Jason and immediately broke into a huge smile as she walked toward him.

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers