Alison's Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Alison & Jane's relationship continues.
7.4k words
4.7
8.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. If you have not read part 1, I suggest you do. There is some mild BDSM and Fetish content in this chapter but nothing gratuitous.

*

I woke up first. I had no idea what the time was, but my bladder was complaining so I slipped out of bed and went to the loo. Whilst I could feel a little sensitivity from the exertions of the night, there didn't appear to be any stinging down below, which was a relief.

I slipped back under the covers and propped myself up with a pillow. I checked the time, it was just before 8 am. I hadn't properly closed the curtains on the window behind the bed, and a shaft of sunlight was piercing the gap, bisecting the bed and illuminating Alison. Her shoulder and upper arm caught the light, as did her armpit with its scrub of fiery red hair. I gazed down at her, asleep and peaceful. How conflicted I felt. Guilty of succumbing to my base need in the early evening, I had then allowed her to seduce me when I'd invited her into my bed. It was a shameful abuse of the trust of Kathy, my daughter.

In my defence, Alison had been upset by the behaviour of her new girlfriend, and my intentions had been honourable. It would have been hard hearted of me not to comfort her. My error of judgement had been when I'd not rolled away from her when she started to caress herself.

I sat thinking for a while and then slid out of bed again to get myself moving.

I made my way to the bathroom for a quick wash. When I looked in the mirror, I looked frightful. My hair, thick with product that had been applied to style it at the hairdressers, was sticking out in all directions. I took a brush to it, to try and get it back into shape, but it made little difference.

After washing and cleaning my teeth I went into Kathy's bedroom and sat down at her dressing table. There was a hot brush, and a mirror in front and behind the dressing table which gave perfect vision. As I tried to straighten the back I saw that it wasn't even level and there was something wrong with the crown too. After a minute or two, I gave up and resolved to wash it later.

Downstairs, I let in and fed Hercules, my errant tabby cat. I unloaded the washing machine, found Alison's top and knickers, and loaded them into drier. I made coffee and started preparing breakfast. I was hungry, and guessed Alison was probably going to be too, so I beat some eggs and prepared some smoked salmon.

9am came and went and there was still no sign of Alison. I checked my phone to see if there was any messages from Kathy and was relieved there wasn't. Hopefully her 10k run would keep her occupied for a good part of the day and give me time to work out what I was going to say when she called and asked how Alison was...

A little while later, as I was getting plates out of the cupboard beneath the sink, I heard the door open. I turned round and she was there. She was wearing my thick white towelling robe and looked still full of sleep, hair unkempt and her eyes only half open.

"Good Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked cheerily.

"Yes...good thanks. You?"

"Yes, pretty well..., would you like tea or coffee?"

"`Tea please."

I fetched the kettle to refill it and got a mug out of the cupboard. She sat down at the table.

"Do you fancy some smoked salmon and scrambled eggs?"

"If it isn't any trouble, lovely thanks."

'I'll make it in a little while then."

When the tea was made, I sat down opposite her. There was no eye contact until after she'd taken a couple of sips.

"I think I might need to say sorry or something?" she said. Her eyes were searching, looking for a clue as to my mood.

"What for?"

"Well...you know.....I sort of seduced you didn't I..."

"And I was a willing party, so don't be hard on yourself...it was lovely. I can't think of anything lovelier that's happened to me for years. No apology needed."

"Thank goodness for that...I mean, not that you haven't had any lovely things happen for years, but you know..."

"Yes, I know," and I reached across the table and took her delicate hand in mine and squeezed it. She smiled.

"What are you going to say to Kath?"

"Nothing. There's nothing to tell her that's any of her business is there?"

"No, absolutely nothing," I said firmly, and she smiled at me, and I smiled back."

Her phone pinged with an incoming message, and she reached to retrieve it from the pocket of the robe. It was the right moment to go and prepare the breakfast...

***

After we'd finished eating, my inquisitiveness got the better of me.

"What are you going to do about Lulu?"

She paused and then picked up her phone again. "She's messaged me four times already, She's apologised, is pleading for me to forgive her, and meet her later."

"I see. And will you?"

"No, I've told her to Fuck Off."

"You sure you won't regret that?"

"No, she was a player. All she was interested in was bedding me. There was a woman at the bar in the club who took me to one side whilst Lulu was in the toilet and told me Lulu had a terrible reputation and to be careful.

"Ah."

"So, fuck her! I've blocked her on social, so it shouldn't be long before she leaves me alone."

"I do hope so," I replied. "Have you got any plans for the day?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"I need to go for a run," she replied. "Is there a sports shop in town? I've forgotten my trainers..."

"There's one of those warehouse type places at the end of the High Street, you could go there, but why don't I see if Kathy has an old pair in her closet you could borrow?"

"I doubt that will work, I'm a six and Kathy is ..."

"A four, the same as me..."

"I'll go to town then. Jane, can I just say that I really don't want to be any more trouble to you. If you would prefer it, I'll pack my stuff and find a hotel."

"No, please don't. I don't want you to go to a hotel Alison. I think it might be a good idea if you went and did your own thing today, but I don't want you to leave. I've got some gardening that I must attend to, so why don't we get together for tea say at four o'clock?"

"You're sure?"

"Never more certain."

"You're very kind..."

I blushed, I'm not sure why. I think it was because I could tell she didn't want to leave, and I couldn't speak from my heart. I had to keep my language formal. I was confused about what happened and needed time to think.

We cleared the breakfast things away and she went up to get dressed. Minutes later she reappeared. She was in jeans, a plain white t-shirt, her grey cardigan and her hair was in a scrunchie.

The drier had finished its cycle and I was just folding her top and knickers.

"I washed these for you last night," I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"You shouldn't have done."

"It was no trouble, I was doing some other washing and you'd left them in the bathroom. I'll put them with your things.

"Thanks so much. I'll see you later."

"See you."

When she'd gone. I sat at the kitchen table and gazed out of the window. I was in turmoil. My normal resilience and equilibrium had been wobbled by a woman half my age, and the worst thing was I didn't know what was going to happen next...

***

I had taken up gardening when my marriage failed and had moved into the house. I had found the challenge good therapy. No one had ever old me what to do and happily the garden had rewarded me more each year. That Sunday was no different. I needed to devote myself to something mundane and also get some physical exercise. The weeds in the flower beds were the perfect distraction.

By the time I'd finished, it was two o'clock. I went in to the kitchen and made tea. Sitting on the kitchen table was a large bunch of Lilies. There was a small card in the top of the bouquet that simply said 'Thank You xxx'.

If I'd sat and thought about it for long enough, I would have started crying so I didn't. I found my large Italian vase and arranged the flowers. I then took my tea out on to the patio and set about dead heading the tulips.

***

The sun came round on to the garden again that afternoon and I was hot and sticky by the time I went back inside. I took chicken out of the fridge and started to prepare the casserole I had planned for supper. Alison was nowhere to be seen, so I presumed she'd either gone out for her run or was taking a nap. I put the radio on. Brahms 3rd Symphony was playing which as always soothed me. When the casserole was ready for the oven, I peeled the vegetables and set them ready to boil on the stove.

By 4 o'clock it was all done and just the table needed to be laid. I put the kettle on and prepared a tray for the tea. Just as I was filling the teapot, I heard the front door open and close and then she was in front of me.

"That hill is steeper and longer than you think," she said breathing heavily and resting her hands on her knees to recover.

"Yes, Kathy always says that. It's one reason why she likes coming home," I said laughing "Water or tea?"

"Water first please and then tea if I may."

I filled a large tumbler with cold water and took it over to her. She was back upright, and her breathing had settled back to normal.

Even after a run she managed to look gorgeous. There was a slight film of perspiration on her face and small sweat stains in the armpits of her running vest, but she still took your breath away. I was so envious she could still look so good after proper exercise, I would have needed an oxygen tent and A&E. She took the tumbler and drained half of it.

"You got your shoes then," I said, spotting the sparkling white running shoes on her feet.

"Yes half price, really pleased."

"Thank you so much for the lilies, they're my favourite, and I'm not much good at growing them myself."

"I'm glad you like them. I had a really good time shopping. Spent loads of money, but after yesterday I thought I deserved it. Oh, and I've got you another present somewhere. Not sure where I put it, must be in the bedroom."

"You shouldn't have Alison. The flowers are naughty enough, you can't spend any more of your money on me, you really can't."

"Oh, the second present didn't cost anything, it's a money off voucher this woman gave me."

"Oh, that's alright then."

I made the tea, and we went and sat on the sofa facing the garden. Apart from the slight flush to her cheeks Alison had recovered from her run.

"I'm probably a bit whiffy after my run, Jane. Do you think we should go and sit on the patio?"

"I'm sure you're no worse than I am after working all day in the garden. Anyway, the sun will be gone soon. By the way I've put a chicken casserole together for supper, Is that OK."

"Yes lovely."

We sat and chatted about where she'd been on her run and what I'd been doing in the garden whilst we drank our tea. The earlier tension and awkwardness between us had evaporated, it was easy and natural to be with her. I think we both knew that we wanted each other again, it was just a case of who was going to make the first move.

Alison told me about her home down in Wiltshire. It was a small part of a converted mill and sounded amazing. I wittered on about having always wanted to live by water...She suggested I should come and stay some time. She did it beautifully so as not to put me on the spot, so I was able to say "That sounds super," without making a commitment we might both regret later.

I went and found the bottle of Rose I'd opened the previous evening and poured us both a glass found some olives and put them in a dish. We touched glasses and drank.

She turned so she was sitting with her back to the end of the couch and her arm along the top of the back cushion. She slipped her trainers and socks off and pulled her right leg up onto the cushion. Her running shorts were so impossibly tiny that I was treated to the vision of her whole leg. It was immaculately smooth, completely flawless but what caught my eye was the perfect definition of her calf muscle.

I was being treated to visual delights again...

The running vest had quite a deep scallop in the neck, so there was a hint of cleavage and the faintest outline of her nipples through the fabric. Her arm running along the back of the sofa revealed the thicket of red fur in her armpit, and when she shifted her bottom to get comfortable the lips of her labia were outlined momentarily by the taut fabric in her groin.

But it was her smell that really tormented me. It had been the same the day before, but those scents had been sexual. This time it was the smell of exertion that teased my nostrils. It was earthy but still feminine, so piquant...so alluring.

"You really are very beautiful you know," I said after taking all of it in.

"Dressed like this? Mmm, I think you're being too kind. Besides you're lovely too Jane."

"I'm dowdy and two stone over weight."

"Nonsense. A few pounds maybe, but you've got a gorgeous face, good complexion and boobs and a luscious bum."

I blushed again. It had been years since anyone had given me such a generous appraisal.

"Shame about the hair though," I reflected ruefully.

"You should wash it later and I'll help you dry it if you like. It's not as bad as you think it is. Anyway, whilst I was in town, I got talking to this amazing woman outside a shop that was being renovated. She gave me this voucher which I kept for you. She's opening a salon next to the Chemist's. It's all been decked out at the moment. It'll open in about a month she says. She's won all sorts of awards. She was a Style Director up in the West End and is now going out on her own. The voucher is valid for the first visit and has a free consultation and then a third off a colour cut and finish."

"A third?"

"Yep."

"That might be worth thinking about."

"She's a top stylist, Jane. I'll give you the voucher later. It was quite fortunate really, she was only handing out 30 vouchers, and she gave me the last one."

"Mmm," I mused and took another swallow of wine. "I tell you what, let's dress up for supper, I mean properly dress up. You can wear what you wore yesterday, and I'll wear something smart too."

"Great idea," Alison replied. "In which case I'm up for a bath and a hair wash."

"Yes, me too."

"We could do it together..." and she reached over with her hand and touched my shoulder and then my neck.

I leant in to her hand to return the affection and suddenly her face was close to mine and her lips were on mine and we kissed.

"Time to get cracking," she said and sprung off the sofa. "I'll run the bath, you put the casserole in, and I'll see you upstairs!"

It was too tempting an invitation to let pass by...

***

By the time I got upstairs, there was a fog of steam in the bathroom and the smell of orange oil. Alison was leaning over the bath, stirring the foamy water.

The sight of her bottom in the tight running shorts, after the subtle teasing and nasal stimulation she'd made me endure, was too much for me. Lust took over and I silently fell to my hands and knees behind her and buried my nose between her cheeks.

"Hey, that's not fair," she shouted and made to stand up.

"Stay still," I said firmly and pulling back from her bottom I reached for the waistband of the shorts and started tugging them downwards.

"It's rude to take advantage of someone when they're otherwise occupied."

"I know, you can like it or lump it."

The shorts hit the floor, and the sight of her perfect buttocks divided by the strap of a white thong were a feast for my eyes. I leant in and kissed each cheek noisily and my fingers dug for the strap to pull it down and reveal her treasures.

"But I'm not very clean, Jane, can't we do this in the bath?" she pleaded.

"No, we cannot. It's now or never. You've been flouting yourself for the last half hour so now you're going to get what you deserve."

The thong joined the shorts on the floor and her charms came into view. The generous lips unhindered by hair were in front of me, slightly sticky and very pungent from all the exercise. It was the most erotic moment, and I stuck my tongue out and buried my face back between her thighs.

"Ooofff!" Alison stammered as my tongue grazed her labia and felt for her clitoris.

"Open your legs wider," I commanded "or I'll make you."

"Jane please! Can't I wash first?" came the reply. When there was no evidence that she was going to open her legs, I gave each buttock a gentle swat with my hand.

"Ouch that hurt!" she squealed.

"Of course it didn't," I replied, "but the next ones will if you don't do as you're told."

"Can I just turn the taps off first? If I don't we might flood the bathroom."

"I'll do it. Now you lean into the bath more and get your legs apart properly."

When I got behind her again her legs were still close together but she was at least now leaning over the rolled edge of the bath.

"I warned you," I said playfully, and proceeded to give her two more sharp swats across her buttocks,

"Ouch! Now those really did hurt," she said "And..."

"And what?"

"And in a funny sort of way it turned me on. Can you do it again?"

"What!" I exclaimed

"I need some more, spank me again."

I had no real idea what I was doing. I'd never struck anyone in a sexual situation in my life. I resumed spanking her, gently at first and then after about four or five on each of her full globes I swatted each one quite hard, twice.

"Ouch ...ooohh that's lovely, more please," she said in a high pitched voice.

"No more unless you get those legs apart," I said.

She readily shuffled her feet apart and I rewarded her with a few more swats.

"Luvvvely," she uttered.

It was indeed a lovely sight. Those beautiful buttocks were no longer white but pale pink and scattered with imprints of my fingers.

I knelt back down and dived between her cheeks again, my tongue feeling for her folds. The scent was still animal and dank but overlayed with the smell of arousal. My tongue found her hole and I worked it in. It was sour and sweet and now syrupy.

Alison started to moan, and I increased my intent. It didn't take long before she was pleading for release.

"Harder Jane harder," came her cries, and I moved my fingers to her little rosette and started to massage it.

"Use your tongue there...please," she pleaded, her voice and breathing laboured. I changed position slightly, so my tongue tasted her most private place. She was so close; I was determined to get her to orgasm so I cast aside my inhibitions and rolled my tongue into her opening and stabbed the rubbery opening.

She bucked and squealed. My fingers reached round her thighs and went for her clit to rub her over the edge. Within seconds and with a loud "Ohhhh... Whowwwa...Wowww...Yeeeess" she erupted, and we both collapsed.

***

She took me in her arms, and we sat propped up by the side of the bath. She was breathing hard, still in her running vest, and I was still in my old polo shirt and jeans.

"Whatever brought that on Jane? It was fantastic, and sooo dirty..."

"I don't know," I replied. "I suppose you had been teasing me gently downstairs with all that flesh and body odour and when I saw your bum in those tight running shorts leaning over the bath I just flipped."

"Oh...I'm sorry, but on second thoughts I'm not sorry, it was wonderful. Such a powerful cum, I'm still tingling now."

"Are you saying you want more?"

"God no. I'm really sated. What I need now is a bath," and she turned me round and pulled me into an enthusiastic kiss. I felt myself begin to stir again, but she pushed us apart saying, "and by the smell of you, you need one too."

I blushed at the admonishment and got up to get undressed. She peeled her vest over her head and got in first, and then I lowered myself into the foamy water at the other end and tucked my legs between hers, the toes of my right foot nestling up against her pussy.

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers
12