All Comments on 'Alison's Visit Pt. 02'

by JaneBirch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 1 year ago

Lovely and sexy. A rare gem. I look forward to the next part very much.

woodseaveswoodseavesabout 1 year ago

Lovely the way you narrate the deepening intimacy between Jane and Alison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really lovely story. Nice character development and depth. Very erotic too x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, nice writing style.

I think Alison could do with some love and stability, and Jane seems just right to provide both.

Lots of kisses and cuddles, and a properly spanked bottom when she deserves it. I feel Alison needs a mums guidance as she certainly does not have that from her own parent.

Jane needs to discover herself, and she can certainly do that and help Alison at the same time.

Really looking forward to part 3

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic description of the shaving cream application. However, using lotion for a lengthy hairy pussy massage (leaving them hairy and pretty) sounds just as erotic. Prominent engorged / erect clits, out from under their hoods, and thick engorged cunt lips can easy be seen, tongue teased, licked, sucked for hours, simply by raking back the tufts / her thick beautiful mound before devouring it. There is absolutely no need to make every sexy sounding woman on this site bald. Why does the author want the reader to have a mental image (WHEN THEY ARE DOING THEIR RATINGS) of pimples developing on infected hair follicles and razor burn. Leave them pretty, trim them, comb them, but do not stubble, pimple, and razor burn them. And please, seriously please, no blood oozing from the follicle wax jobs.

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

Very sensual and well written. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. With nice characters. Hope you decide to continue their story. It cry's out for a conclusion

JohnntyJohnnty7 months ago

Looking forward to the next part as really well written and easy to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous