Alison's Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay in the warmth and stared at each other. In the end we both started to smile and giggle.

"So let me get this clear in my head again as I'm beginning to doubt myself," she said. "Until I arrived yesterday, you had never been with a woman, never had oral, never given oral, never had a finger up your bum and never rimmed anyone? Is that correct."

"I'm not sure what rimming is but you're right about the rest of it," I replied.

"Well rimming is when you stimulate someone's anus with your tongue. I think you went a bit further than that, but I won't split hairs."

"I've never rimmed anyone before just now then."

"You're amazing!"

"I wish that were true Alison. I'm just a normal middle aged woman who's had rather a sheltered marriage. I think you have just helped me discover myself."

"Good, now pass me the soap, I'm going to wash you and then you can wash me."

We had harmless fun washing each other. Inevitably there was a lot of teasing and tweaking of each other's boobs and pussies.

Out of the bath wrapped in towels, she made me sit on the edge of the bath. She disappeared out of the bathroom for a few moments and returned clutching a small plastic bag. I guessed what was coming.

"You're going to shave me, aren't you?" I said.

"Yes Jane. If you want my mouth on your pussy again, I don't want to be pulling pubes out of my teeth for hours afterwards."

"Sorry," I replied, feeling slightly guilty.

"It's not a problem. I don't set much of an example either. If I wasn't a redhead, I would depilate..."

She pulled the blister pack apart. It contained a rather bulky pink razor which had blades on one end and what appeared to be a comb on the other. There was also a small can of shaving foam and a comb.

"I bought this in the pharmacy today in case the opportunity arose," she said grinning at me. "It's a razor but at this end it's got this little battery powered trimmer on it. Perfect for sorting you out, and I would imagine the vibrations from it will be very enjoyable."

She switched the thing on and off to check it was working. It buzzed noisily.

"I've never been shaved," I said feeling slightly ashamed of the admission. "I mean I've had my bikini line waxed a few times to go on holiday, but nothing dramatic. It hurt too much. You're not going to take it all off, are you?"

"Fraid so. I think the first time a lover shaves you, it all has to go. It's symbolic, but a small sacrifice, as you'll see it opens up new pleasures. I find it such a turn on Jane. Going and getting a wax done by a beautician is such a waste of the occasion. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you shave me yesterday...and judging by what happened later you found it highly arousing too. Well, didn't you?"

"Yes Alison. I won't lie, it was very erotic, particularly the smell of your sex."

"I thought so..."

She made me open the towel and pulled my legs apart. She then ran the comb through my fur before turning the trimmer on. She pulled a small clump of pubes up onto the comb at the top of my vee and in one sweep ran the trimmer over the comb and the hair was gone, cascading to the floor. She worked quickly moving across and then down. In no time at all my bush was a scrub of stubble the rest lying on the bathroom floor.

She shook the shaving foam can, squirted a little on to her fingers and then worked the foam into me. She took ages over it, deliberately. Her fingers caressed my lips and my clit and down to my opening. Up and down, round and round. Inevitably the slick foam and her fingers started to arouse me. I started wriggling and sighing from the massaging. I could feel an orgasm building. Just when I was getting to the point of no return, she stopped the massaging.

"Now then, not yet, you can be rewarded when I've finished." She picked up the razor and using her other hand to pull and stretch my skin went to work.

It seemed to take her ages, She was meticulous but gentle. Any fear I had of her nicking me soon evaporated.

When she finished the front and the top of my legs she went and got a face cloth and wiped me.

"You've got a beautiful mons you know. Its full and padded, and look at how your hood now stands proud. It's gorgeous, I could eat you."

I didn't know what to say. No one had ever critiqued my genitals before...

"Right on your knees and let's do the back door."

"Whhatt," I responded.

"I said on your knees and then pull your cheeks apart so I can do your bum hole."

I suffered that indignity without complaining further. It seemed a waste of time but Alison was insistent, claiming I had loads of hair there and it would be far more hygienic when they were removed.

Finally, it was done. She opened a small tube of Aloe Vera and massaged it into my skin. Satisfied with her efforts she pulled me up and stood me in front of the mirror.

"Look how lovely you are now Jane!" She stood behind me with her left arm round my waist and her right hand caressing the newly shaved skin.

.

"Have a feel."

I did, gingerly have a feel. It was decidedly odd, after so many years, not to find the comfort of my pubes, but the skin was incredibly smooth and soft. I felt rather vulnerable and wondered if I would feel the cold more.

She took my fingers and mashed them into my lower lips and made me start to finger myself. Slow gentle circular rubs and then up and down to caress my freshly denuded skin.

"Now keep going like that, I'll be five seconds." She disappeared from view, and I stopped.

"Keep going," came the shout from the other side of the room, and moments later she was behind me again and her hand was on mine.

"Why did you stop?"

"I felt awkward. I've never stood in front of a mirror and masturbated before. I'm self-conscious..."

"Then it's high time you weren't," and she increased the tempo of our fingers.

It took a while to get in to the right mood and rhythm, but when she pulled my hand away and placed the little trimmer against my clit and turned it on, I knew she was going to make me cum. The vibrations weren't that fierce, but they were hitting the spot.

Suddenly, everything started to tighten, and the intensity of the trimmer seemed to increase. It was becoming unbearable.

"Come on Jane, come for me!" Alison urged and my knees started to buckle as a huge wave of pleasure burst over me.

Alison stopped me from falling. I screeched with pleasure but as my orgasm subsided the vibrations suddenly changed from pleasure to pain..,

"Stop, stop, stop please...! I can't take any more, I'm so sensitive...." and she pulled the little pleasure giver away.

"Thank you," I said when I'd recovered my equilibrium and remembered my manners. " I would have never guessed that such vibrations would have such an amazing result.."

"Oh come on Jane, you've got to be kidding me. You must have sat on the washing machine when it was on the spin cycle!"

"No, never."

"And I guess you don't own a vibrator either."

"No, I don't!"

"Pity."

***

Wrapped in towels we washed each other's hair using the shower spray over the bath. It was, at least for me, one of the most sensual experiences of my life. I would never have guessed that scalp and head massage in an affectionate way could be so beautiful. There was a little bit of fondling of each other's breasts along the way, so it wasn't exactly something I could expect the next time I went to the Salon.

We agreed to get dressed and do our own makeup and then meet in Kathy's room to dry hair. I went downstairs and checked the casserole, draw the curtains and finish readying the table. I found my little knee length black dress and put some lippy and mascara on.

By the time I'd finished, Alison's hair was already dry and straightened. Standing up to greet me in the jumpsuit with her crown of red gold hair, she looked delicious, and the best part was that I was having dinner with her...

She tried her hardest to dry and style my hair, and it did look better but even she was frustrated by the quality of Maxine's work.

"You must never go anywhere near that dreadful woman ever again. She's incompetent. I'll go and get that voucher now. You should try Sigi out. She's got to do a better job than this."

I could only agree, my hair looked short but shapeless.

***

I served the supper in the dining room. Alison insisted that we took photos before we started eating and she perched our phones in turn on the wall unit and set a timer. She looked beautiful in every single shot. There was one passable one of me. The poses were informal and relaxed though there was one when she pulled me into an embrace.

We sat opposite each other. We drank more Rose than we probably should have done whilst we ate the food. The casserole was lovely and tender and Alison suitably complementary. The alcohol loosened our inhibitions still further. Alison had not bothered wearing a bra and so I was treated to constant glimpses of her chest and cleavage. She kept encouraging me to pull my dress lower to reveal more of my chest and then started nagging me to dispense with my bra, so she had something to look at too. In the end I agreed and she hummed the tune of 'The stripper' as I undid my dress, unclipped my bra and pulled it free. It was a hugely liberating moment, one that she didn't understand the significance of.

The teasing about what she was going to do to me later was relentless. She called me a hussy and a wanton woman, I called her an exhibitionist and a seductress. She then suggested that having spanked her behind, I deserved the same treatment for molesting her in her running gear...

We were interrupted by my mobile. It was Kathy. I decided not to put it on speaker."

"Hi Mum. Everything OK?"

"Hello darling. Yes, its fine."

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yes, lovely thank you. I was out in the garden. It was really warm. How did you get on with the run."

"Not so well, I'm afraid. I pulled up at about 8k, I turned my ankle over on a slippery bit of grass so I couldn't continue. Goran finished though so it wasn't a complete wash out."

"Oh dear. How's the ankle now?"

"It's been in the bath and is now strapped up. it should be alright in a couple of days. I'm going to get an early night. How did Alison get on?"

"Not great Kathy I'm afraid. Turns out that Lulu was a bit of a slut. She started making out with someone else on the dance floor of a club they went to, and Alison left in disgust."

"That's awful. I'm so sorry for her. That's the last thing she needed. Can I talk to her?"

"She's not here right now. I think she's gone to bed," I said madly gesticulating at Alison to try and warn her that Kathy wanted to talk to her,

"OK. If you do see her later, will you ask her to ring me tomorrow so we can catch up and have a good goss?"

"Yes, will do. Listen I think I'd better go now, I can hear Hercules screeching in the garden. I'd better go and rescue him before there's a fight. There's a new ginger tomcat next door but one, and there's a bit of a territory battle going on."

"OK Mum. Give Alison my love, won't you?"

"Yes of course."

"Love you,"

"Love you too. Bye."

***

I was feeling emboldened by all the alcohol, and I asked Alison when she first realised she was a Lesbian.

"It was after I left school," she started. "I had a little bit of a fling with someone before going up to Uni. Nothing heavy, just a kiss and a cuddle after a party one weekend. It was very exciting and I was terribly frightened, but Gemma stirred something in me that I was beginning to think I hadn't got. I mean I'd been on dates with a few boys, but somehow things never got going. I just didn't fancy them.

It was my first term at Uni when things happened though. There was a problem with my application for Hall and at the last minute I discovered I didn't actually have anywhere to live. Mum panicked and we went down South to look at some places the Accommodation Office had found. They were all horrible and it looked like I just wouldn't go to Uni that year at all. By chance a friend of Mum's came up with the idea of living with her daughter for a while.

Anne was mid-thirties and lived about 30 minutes out of the city. It was a good location though as it was on a direct bus route. She had quite a big suburban house and her partner was somewhere in the Middle East working in the oil industry.

I moved in - ostensibly for a few months till I found somewhere more to my liking - but I ended up staying there for the year.

Mum would have never let me stay if she'd known Anne was gay, but it just didn't cross her mind to probe I guess.

Suffice it to say that Anne was beautiful, dark and sophisticated and I developed a huge crush on her. She was a lawyer and worked long hours. She was quite fussy, with very high standards and expected me to keep my room clean and help around the house.

She taught me lots of stuff about fashion and food and clothing and colour. I had a closer relationship with her in a month than I'd had with my mother in my whole life.

It was she who introduced me to running, and inevitably she who seduced me and took my virginity. I was a moth in a very bright light, and she was starved of affection from the absence of her partner.

She was quite domineering and I was just so naive. Nineteen and first time away from home. She sucked me in and slowly bent me to her ways. She had a few kinks did Anne. If I went off track, she would find a suitable punishment. That's when I first got spanked. Anne used to really enjoy beating my ass if I arrived home drunk...

When I got into debt at the end of the Spring term, Anne came up with the idea of me cutting my hair short. She reckoned I could earn money from filming it and then selling the film on a clip site. So that's what we did."

"What a drastic thing to do," I said surprised. "Surely your parents would have leant you some money until you got a job and could pay them back?"

"You don't know my parents. Debt was not a simple matter where they were concerned."

"But all the same."

"But Jane it worked, I cleared my debt and I get money every few months even now.

It did amazing things for our sex life and it was far easier to manage with all the running I was doing."

"I suppose so," I responded. "So what happened next?"

Well not surprisingly, Mum was absolutely furious when I got home for the holidays with my buzzcut. She thought Anne must have been coercive in some way and determined to have it out with her when she took me back for the summer term.

It sort of back-fired though. When they met, there was a furious row. Mum was really rude and Anne got cross. It ended when Anne admitted her involvement. Then she told Mum that she really loved it, particularly stroking my shaved neck when I was between her legs sucking her off.

Mum had no inkling I was a Lesbian, and went absolutely ballistic, especially at the knowledge that the daughter of an old friend, who was meant to be in a position of trust, was my lover.

She left in a hurry, and I knew that I hadn't heard the end of it."

"I'm so sorry Alison," I said.

"What really pissed me off Jane, was that she didn't and still doesn't care a thing about me and my happiness. All she was worried about was people hearing about it losing face and people whispering behind her back in the village shop."

"But that's awful."

"Suffice it to say that my relationship with her fractured, and by the end of the summer term Anne was getting so much heat from her mother that our relationship blew up too."

"Oh no, whatever did you do?"

"I went in to Hall the following year and stayed there till I graduated. I had a couple of serious girl friends in the two years and the odd skirmish. The first one left me when she fell for someone else. I was gutted as I was really fond of her. She was my first person of my own age I ever got really close to. We had similar interests and just lots of fun. It was she who persuaded me to let go of the 'Miley Cyrus' look and let my hair grow back."

"i see."

"After her I met Carol. She was a big runner like me and a gorgeous natural blonde. We stayed together until last year when she got a job in the US. Carol was good for me when I needed to get my head down to work to get my degree and get a job. She was very focused and it rubbed off on me. I was really upset when we parted as I thought we might even get married or something. Her career came first though and I was expendable."

"And there's no chance that you might get back together?"

No, she's with some Texan girl now, I hope she rots.

Lulu was the first person I'd met since Carol and I parted who I'd remotely fancied.

Ironic that she was an even bigger bitch."

"You do seem to have been incredibly unlucky."

"Not really," she replied. "I've got friends who have had far worse adventures than me..."

"God!" I said and then desperately looked for a change of subject.

"So, when did you meet Kathy?"

'Oh, that was first at the Running Club. Of course we were in the same Hall for two years, but we'd met in the summer term of the first year."

"And you went on holiday to Cyprus didn't you?"

"Yes we had a couple of holidays. She and I went to Crete in the April of second year for a long weekend, and then a gang of us went to Cyprus after exams. It was mental that week in Cyprus was..."

"And remind me, when did she meet Goran?"

"I think that was at the beginning of the final year, sorry I'm not that sure about that, I was wrapped up with Carol by then..."

"Oh don't worry, it doesn't matter. I was just making conversation. Goodness look at the time, it's nearly 9pm."

***

We cleared the dinner things, loaded the dishwasher and I made us both Peppermint tea. We returned to the sofa in front of the window, kicking off our shoes so we could face each other with our feet up. We drank our tea, looking at one another.

"Is that pantyhose or stockings?" Alison asked after a while when she had put her tea down.

"Pantyhose I'm afraid. I couldn't find any stockings."

"I think they'd better come off then. I hate pantyhose."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied in a mock American accent, and I lifted my hips and dress and shimmied them down my legs and off my feet.

"That's better, I can see your legs now."

She leant forward and ran her hands slowly up and down each of my legs. It was very sensuous.

"They're nothing like as lovely as yours, I'm afraid. Lots of cellulite if you look closely."

"Yes, I think I'd like to do a bit of closer study."

We smiled at each other, and knew it was time to go to bed.

***

Our lust for each other was consumed quite quickly. After a little kissing and caressing we moved around for some mutual cunnilingus. Soon, we were both worn out.

I turned the bedside light out, and we lay naked in each other's arms sleepy and contented.

"What time do you have to be at work?" Alison asked.

"9am."

"What time is your interview?"

"10am but it's in Staines."

"We could leave at the same time then."

"If I get a second interview, I'd like to come and stay again. Is that OK?"

"You can come and stay even if you don't get an interview," I replied.

"Thank you, Jane. It's been really lovely, I've had a lovely weekend despite that cow Lulu. I'd love to come and stay again."

We kissed each other goodnight, and in a few minutes, we were both asleep.

***

To be continued.

12