Alison Takes the Deal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her close and tight as they both wept. They must have stayed like that far too long because one of the servers came and yelled that she was needed in another booth. They quickly straightened and she wiped her tears.

William sat there, unable to find the strength to get up and out of the nightclub.

He finally found the strength and walked to the bar. He ordered drink after drink as he watched girl after girl take the stage. His thoughts were on the private booths and who Lola was with and what they were doing to her.

He was finally drunk enough and he struggled to his feet. He staggered out of the Nightclub and walked unsteadily towards the hotel.

***

William's next visit to Mexico was much like the first. He endured watching Lola on stage and only spoke to her for 30 brief minutes.

On the ninth month of Lola's contrat, it was time for another visit. William both dreaded and looked forward to his visits at this point.

Once his plane landed at the airport, he was greeted by a driver and taken, not to the nightclub, but to a movie set. He was taken to El-Jefe's office.

"How was your Trip, Mr Wesley?" El-Jefe asked pleasantly.

"Why have I been brought here? It is time for my visit." William said, his voice was firm and showed his impatience.

"I decided you have been so good with our agreement that you deserve a little treat." He smiled.

William's heart leapt.

"I have granted you access to watch behind the scenes. Lola is shooting a movie for me today, and she will not be in the nightclub. However, since she would technically still be working for me, you can have your visit here." He grinned.

William's face turned white, then red with anger. "You could have scheduled this shoot for another day." He said angrily.

"Let's make something clear Mr Wesley." El-Jefe's face suddenly turned very serious.

"I run a complex organization of which you are merely a cog. My schedule will not change based on your whims or qualms. If you do not like it, you are welcome to get back on the plane to England." He sat back on the chair and lit a cigar.

When the time came to start rolling cameras, William was uneasy as he glanced around. Two seats were set with a good view of the set. El-jefe sat in one, and gestured to William to sit in the other seat.

Soon, the scene began.

Lola was seated on the bed, dressed like a Mexican housewife. Her dress was shorter, exposing her long legs. She had on high platform heels and her face was covered in makeup. She looked at the camera and yawned. Then with a mischievous look, she reached for the bell beside the bed and rang.

"Senorita, You called?" A man dressed like a servant asked.

"Juan Carlos, I am bored." She said dramatically.

"I'm sorry to hear that, senorita." He answered. "What can I do to help"

"I want to watch you dance." She replied, a smirk on her face.

"Erm, senorita, I do not know how." He replied.

"Just move for me, I want to watch your sexy body move." She smirked.

"Okay, senorita, I'll try." He started to do Mexican dances as Lola watched and

clapped her hands.

"You look hot in that shirt, why don't you take it off." She said,

"But, senorita, your husband will be home soon." He replied.

"Then, you better hurry." She said with a suggestive wink.

William sat motionless as he watched the scene, his mouth was dry and he was very uncomfortable.

Lola got to her feet and started unbuttoning Juan Carlos's Shirt. She slid the shirt off his shoulders, exposing an incredibly muscular body. She quickly undid his pants and pulled out his huge cock.

"Now, this is more like it," she said. She got on her knees and wrapped her lips around the tip. Juan Carlos moaned as Lola's warm lips connected with his cock. she started to stroke his cock as she sucked on the tip.

JuanCarlos moaned with pleasure as Lola pleasured him with her lips and hands. William looked down at nothing in particular.

"Keep your eyes on Lola, Mr Wesley." It is important to the scene.

El-Jefe instructed in the same tone that suggested he has no choice in the matter.

William did as he was told and directed his gaze towards Lola who had slid Carlos's huge cock hallway into her mouth. She was moving her head back and forth as the cock slid in and out of her mouth.

She turned to meet his gaze, her hands slowly stroked Juan Carlos's cock as she held his gaze.

"Perfect!" the director exclaimed.

She turned her attention back to the moaning Juan Carlos and continued to suck his cock. Juan Carlos moaned and ran his hands through her long dark hair.

"switch!" the director shouted.

They went over to the bed and Lola got on all fours facing William and El-Jefe Juan Carlos got behind her, hitched up her dress, and buried his face between her ass cheeks. He started to devour her pussy and lapped up her pussy juices as she moaned louder and louder. She continued to hold William's gaze as Juan Carlos ran his tongue all over her pussy, making her moan more and more.

William found himself getting more and more turned on as he watched Juan Carlos pleasure Lola with his tongue.

"Oh, yeah, Juan Carlos, Just like that." She moaned as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue.

"Stick that massive cock in me" she moaned. She undid the buttons on her dress and popped out her voluptuous breasts.

Juan Carlos positioned himself behind her and parted her pussy lips with his cock. he slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy and she moaned with pleasure. His gaze still focused on William.

She suddenly noticed he had a bulge in his pants as he watched her take Juan Carlos's massive cock. she continued to hold his gaze as she moaned louder and louder.

"Juan Carlos, harder." She moaned.

Juan Carlos started to thrust faster and harder in her pussy, her voluptuous breasts juggled with each stroke and she moaned with pleasure.

William continued to watch as Juan Carlos fucked Lola from behund. He watched as Juan Carlos spanked her curvy, round ass. She moaned some more as his hand connected with her bare ass.

Juan Carlos continued to ram his cock in and out of her pussy as El-Efe watched grinding. Wiliam sat helplessly and watched as Juan Carlos rammed his cock harder and harder in Lola's pussy.

"Switch!" the director instructed.

Juan Carlos laid face up on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. Lola straddled him, still facing William. She leaned back to give William a good view of Juan Carlos's cock as it slid into her wet pussy.

She moaned as she took in the entire length of Jaun Carlos's massive cock. she started to move her hips up and down, sliding his cock in and out of his pussy. Juan Carlos moaned and raised his head. He buried his face between her voluptuous breasts and startec to kiss every inch of her breasts. He fastened his lips on her nipples and she moaned in ecstasy as she moved her hips up and down on his cock.

She started to moan louder and louder as she rode Juan Carlos's cock harder and harder. She let out a long, loud moan as her body stiffened and she orgasmed all over Juan Carlos's cock.

"Switch!" the director yelled.

She got back on all fours, this time, her back was turned to William. Juan Carlos got on one knee and penetrated her pussy from above. He let William see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as his balls slapped against her clit. He started to ram his cock faster and faster in her pussy. she moaned louder for him and he groaned with each stroke.

He finally stopped thrusting and spilled his cum in her pussy. He slid his cock out and she remained in that position, letting El-jefe and willam watch Juan Carlos's cum drip out of her pussy.

A few moments later, the director yells "Cut" she got up and went to get changed.

"You have one hour for your visit" El-Jefe said and turned to leave.

William sat there motionless, his cock throbbing in his pants, wondering what was happening to him.

*****

12