All Comments on 'Alison Takes the Deal Pt. 01'

by HP1920

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that they all make it to the end of the two years and will finally get back together. Their lives will not be the same and I would like for El-Jefe to really honor his word and contract for the two years. They have a little more than a year left but I am pretty sure that El-Jefe will somehow screw the two for a much longer time. Please, more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bit puzzled he wanted a foreighner then gave her a mexican name and had her look mexican can't he get a real mexican her husband starts to get off on it making it just another cuckold story started of good but went down hill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just sick

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 2 years ago

Pretty hot story that is focused primarily on the angst the husband is feeling in part 1. I like how he only sees the changes briefly every three months but it would be nice to see how he reconciles what he sees with what he thinks is going on. It is still too early to tell too much though. Hope to hear the wife's perspective at some point.

I'm a bit disappointed the husband doesn't do more to try and get her out of there. Granted this is fiction but how does the husband explain that his professionally employed wife from an upper middle class family just decides to stay in Mexico for two years? Wouldn't the husband get the British embassy involved. The case seems pretty flimsy. I would have liked to see how they dealt with that and what ramifications develop even if it was just done as statement of fact.

Looking forward to more!

Spectator1Spectator1over 2 years ago

Great story. I presume when El-Jefe is done with the wife she will be broken, totally submersed in the life of a whore, and hardly remember her previous life. El-Jefe will manage to keep her, or she won’t have the willpower to leave and she will be used in more and more degrading ways until she is finally used up physically and not worth his while. She ends up as a loose wet hole for street thugs and homeless men. The husband searches for her for several years and finally finds her in the slums being gang fucked. He watches and when they’re done with her he fucks her from behind in an ally and then leaves her naked by a dumpster. Final scene is him getting on the plane alone.

HP1920HP1920over 2 years agoAuthor

Part 2 coming up soon, for those fans of ntr and cuckold fantasy stories. Dear readers please remember as disclaimer that this is purely ntr cuckold fantasy and not to be seriously considered in real life.

ken philipsken philipsabout 2 years ago

Great start. When are we getting Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHP1920@HP1920
Creator of transformation, corruption, and ntr fantasies. Stories are purely bedroom fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES