Alison's Adventures in Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman gets gang raped on her honeymoon.
3.5k words
4.35
32k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Ryan, is the kindest and sweetest man in the world, and he's strong and handsome. He gives me everything I could want in the world, except he has no edge when I need it a bit rougher. Don't get me wrong, he makes me cum in multiple ways, he's not afraid to pound me hard, but when it comes to bdsm, or choking, or things he thinks are disrespectful, he's not the man for the job.

When we first started dating, I expressed my desire to be treated like a ragdoll once in a while, we talked about our deepest fantasies, and I even told him that I thought a rape roleplay would be fun. He agreed, and promised me he would fulfill my fantasies, but that he would surprise me with it, so it all felt spontaneous and sexier.

I waited a few weeks, then a couple months, and he would incorporate little bits, some spanking, calling me a slut, but nothing major, and I gave up on that dream, because I had a guy who was everything else I could want.

Three years into dating, he proposed, and a year later we bought our dream house, and we started planning the wedding. All of the things that other women complain about with their husbands during the planning process wasn't a problem. He was attentive and active and helpful.

I am 30, and have always been in good shape, but I started working out to get into the best shape of my life. I was running, and and doing core excercises to tighten my tummy, and exercises to make my butt plumper. By the wedding day, I was thrilled with my body, then the hair and makeup and dress I felt like a Disney princess, but hotter.

After the wedding, Ryan and I drove up to a cabin in the woods, remote from everyone for a week of being cozy and sexy. We made sweet love on our wedding night, and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Ryan was sleeping, and I decided I wanted to go for a run. It had been a few days, because of the rehearsal dinner, and the wedding, and I was surprisingly jonesing for it.

I had only packed sexy clothes for the honeymoon, wanting Ryan to see me at my hottest regardless of the activity, so I pulled on a sports bra, and a tight tanktop, and a thong, and some running pants that clung to my ass and stopped at my knee. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and pulled on some socks and sneakers.

There was a good road for running on, and popped my earbuds in and ran about three miles before running back. I stood in the gravel driveway and stretched, took my earbuds out, and climbed the steps to the porch.

As I slid the door open, a hand wrapped around me holding my arms to my side, and a long knife got held to my throat.

"Don't fucking scream, bitch or I'll slice your throat." He growled in a gravelly voice.

I froze, and my skin ran cold. I started to tear up, but held as perfectly still as I could.

Three guys in ski masks, came out of the bedroom, with a tied up Ryan with a pillowcase over his head. They shoved him into the closet and put a chair in front of it.

"You didn't think to lock the sliding door before your run?" he growled at me.

"umm... no..." I said nervously, and realized I had peed myself. It trickled down my pants.

"Fucking cunt pissed herself" one of the men said with a laugh.

The man holding me, said "I'm going to lower my knife, if you try anything, I'll kill you, and your boyfriend. Understand?"

I nodded scared to speak. He lowered his knife and grabbed some rope he must have brought, and began tying my arms behind my back. He was detail oriented making sure they were held straight back, and that my thumbs were tied together. I had zero wiggle room.

He came around me, and he had a mask on his face too, and I realized they'd all put that eye black that sports people use, to obscure the details at the holes in their masks. He squatted down and pulled off my shoes, I lifted my feet to help, too scared to resist.

Then he took off my socks, which were wet from sweat, and a little bit of urine. He balled them up and touched them to my lips, and I opened taking in the sour dampness of my feet and pee.

One of his friends handed him ducttape, and he wrapped it around my head, specifically covering my lips twice. I was now fully crying.

The guys laughed as their leader finished taping my mouth shut. Then they cheered as he pulled my pants and thong off.

"Cunt has a heart shaped patch" one of them said and I felt humiliated by the touch I had the waxer do for Ryan.

He tossed my panties to one of the guys who sniffed the thong. "Bitch ruined these with her piss." He grumbled.

The ringleader picked his knife back up, and proceeded to cut my top and bra off completely. I whimpered as I was now 100% naked except for a few feet of roped on my arms.

"I got first crack at her, once I'm done, I'll bring her back out."

He brought me into the bedroom, and laid me on my back.

"You taken it up the ass before?" he asked.

I nodded gently, Ryan had taken my anal virginity, and I was relieved they wouldn't get any firsts from me.

"Spread your legs," he said and I did as I was told. My legs were heavy and tired.

He open hand slapped my pussy hard, and I closed my legs in reflex, and cried out into my sweaty pee socks.

He made me open my legs several more times to dole out punishment to my sore pussy. Every slap spreading lightning through me and my legs closing out of my control.

He pulled my ankles and spun me so that my stomach was on the bed, my hips bent at the beds edge, my ass and pussy readily available for him. My hands almost straight up in the air.

"Oh, that ass looks nice and shiny from sweat, and probably your piss, I bet I could slide in there without any extra lube," he said and I felt a finger playing with my asshole.

I closed my eyes and whimpered, resigned to the rape I was about to receive. Ryan had fucked my ass, but always with lots of lube, and he always started off gradual.

I whimpered in a begging and pleading tone.

"Don't worry bitch, I don't want to tear you open, my friends want some when I'm done." He said and pushed his finger into me, I think it was his thumb.

Then I heard his zipper, and his belt unbuckle before feeling his cock slide between my lips, trying to get me wet, teasingly. My pussy was already wet when I came back from my run, and as much pain and terror I was experiencing, it didn't stop me from getting wetter.

"You're a little slut, I can tell, wet pussy and a bleached asshole. I could probably untie you and you gleefully let me do this, wouldn't you?"

I shook my head. I couldn't explain that I had my asshole bleached for this occasion, and it was my first time, and I was wet thinking about fucking my husband, although the cock rubbing me was making it worse.

He slapped my ass harder than I'd ever felt and told me not to be a lying slut. I felt the heat and my skin raise where his hand had connected with my ass cheek.

He pushed his cock into me fully, and began fucking me, pawing at my tits harshly from behind. He was hurting me, but his stroke was great, and I knew he would make me cum.

"I'm sorry, Ryan" I thought as I realized I was going to betray him to this monster who was taking me.

After several minutes of him fucking my pussy, I came with an explosion, and I knew he could tell.

"You came? Did I give you permission?"

I shook my head.

"I'm going to have to punish you for that, but I want to cum in you first."

I opened my eyes wide and shook my head fast begging him not to cum in me. I had taken my IUD out a week earlier in prep for marriage, and I didn't want him to impregnate me.

He ignored my pleas, and I felt his hot massive load fill me up, and I closed my eyes and sobbed softly. The fact that I was still trembling from my own orgasm made me feel guilty.

He left me slumped over the bed, and I could hear him in the main room of the cabin.

"The guy won't shut up in the closet," one of them say.

"Tell him to shut up or we'll kill her, then if he doesn't shut up, drag him out to the spot and do it. We don't want blood here."

I freaked out, hoping that Ryan would listen. I was shaking physically as the men came in and found me face down shaking with cum starting to run down my thigh.

"Look, her cunt is mine to fuck raw, if you want to fuck her there use a condom. Her mouth and ass are free use." He told them and I got flipped onto my back and saw the wild look in their eyes.

"Can we take the tape off her mouth to use it?" The biggest guy asked. He was black and muscular. Before I met Ryan, I would have absolutely went for a man like this.

They pulled the tape off, and it pulled on the hair on the back of my head, and my skin, when they finally got it loose, they ripped it off my lips and it burned. The black guy pulled my now saliva soaked socks out of my mouth.

"Please, please don't hurt me, or my husband. I'll do what you want." I said finally able to express the thoughts that were bouncing in my head.

The man slapped me hard across the face, and I looked at him through tears.

"You speak when spoken too, cunt." He pulled his pants off, and his massive pipe hung in my view.

Instead of shoving his cock down my throat, he sat on my face, his balls resting on my eyes lazily. I knew what to do, and stuck my tongue out searching for his asshole. I hadn't eaten ass before, but I didnt want to get myself or Ryan hurt. His ass was sweaty and a bit stale, but I was relieved that it was clean.

I felt hands pawing at my tits violently, and a pair of hands holding me by the hips, as someone entered my pussy. I whimpered but didnt resist, and just focused on licking while I began getting fucked.

After a couple minutes, he removed his ass from my face, and the guy in my pussy, laid down and rolled me up onto him. I felt fingers rubbing lube into my asshole, and knew that I was about to be double penetrated. I looked back and the black guy who's cock was fully hard and frighteningly big, was the one prepping himself with lubricant.

"Please, someone smaller, please" I begged for a moment, before another man shoved A cock into my mouth. He was white and uncircumcised, his cock was big, and clean, and he started fucking my head and throat as if it were my pussy.

It succeeded in distracting me until the black guy started actually working his hard but well lubed cock into me slowly. I tried to scream but couldn't.

The men in my mouth and pussy were pistoning themselves hard into me, but the man in my ass went slower. He didn't care about my pain or discomfort but I assumed he didn't want to tear me at least not too early.

I couldn't see much except the lower abdomen of the man skull fucking me, but I knew there was a fourth man standing waiting his turn, and the ring leader was recharging.

The man in my pussy spasmed and stopped thrusting, I assumed he came, but he must have been wearing a condom as his boss had told him.

He didn't move, and instead sucked and bit on my nipples.

A couple minutes passed, and the man in my ass was doing long steady strokes that felt as if they reached halfway up my stomach. He came in me as deep as possible.

He pulled out of me, and I was lifted off the other and the man waiting laid down, and I straddled him, and the man in my mouth moved to my ass.

The long black cock, shiny and still as hard as a rock with a white pearl of cum on the tip came up to my face.

"Please, not from my ass!" I started to say, but he pushed it into my mouth.

I was relieved that I had basically not eaten anything for days in prep of the wedding and looking perfect, my ass had a defined taste on his cock, but it wasn't the taste I had worried about, with something that had just been so deep into my bowels.

I sucked thinking when he finally went soft that I would get a cleaner cock, but he never got soft, and after a few minutes he was ready to fuck my throat, and he did.

He pushed his cock slowly into my mouth and throat, every inch refreshing the taste of my own ass, but quickly I couldn't think about it as I tried to relax my throat to avoid gagging, and he slid further than any man had ever been in my throat. My head was angled in such a way that my throat contracting was the only resistance he received. Soon his balls touched my chin, and I started to see stars as I struggled for air.

He held for a moment before pulling out and letting me breath. I gasped hard and looked up at him through blurry tears. He held my mouth open, a finger and a thumb in each cheek and he gathered spit like a man and leaned down and spit a thick wad into my mouth, and I swallowed it not wanting to learn the penalty for failure.

The ring leader came back with clothespins, chopsticks and rubber bands. I was too dazed to connect what they were for, but normally I would have known.

I have sensitive nipples, and the clothespins felt sharp and hot as they pinched me unforgivingly. Then the chopsticks were placed on the top and bottom of my tongue, and the rubber bands held them tight.

The men took turns using each of my holes, spitting in my mouth, choking and slapping me, and cumming in me for a while. I was tired and weak. I had cum oozing out of my pussy and ass, and drool mixed with cum on my chin since I couldn't properly swallow with my tongue bound.

They put me on my knees, on the floor and started cumming on my face. I could barely see. I had stopped crying long before that, and just accepted it all, too tired to do anything else.

The bathroom had a big jacuzzi tub and they carried and placed me there. The clothespins and the rope and chopsticks all removed. And I felt warm water streaming over me, and I was so thirsty, I took two big gulps before realizing that they were pissing on me.

Once they'd all emptied their nuts and their bladders, they each took turns showering, while I knelt in pee and cum, and waited, shaking and cold, and scared.

Finally, it was just the black man and me, and he made me climb out of the tub and get in the shower. He began showering, and washing himself, and pushed me to my knees to suck him and rim him again.

Once he had cum again, I swallowed, and he told me to wash myself, he stepped out and dried off. He ran the tub long enough to clean the pee and cum, and would tell me to wash my ass more thoroughly, and my pussy more thoroughly, and I scoured my body four times, and my face five, my hair twice.

"Brush your teeth three separate times, and then start doing you hair and makeup. The boss has plans for you."

I was scared, and didn't really know what was in store for me, or if Ryan was ok. But I did what I was told, hoping we would be spared more violence.

"There's an outfit the boss laid out for you on the bed, he wants you to put it on. Then you are to meet us in the front room. Your phone and all sharp shit has been removed so don't get any fucking ideas, bitch" he said.

"No sir, I don't want any trouble."

On the bed, was the outfit I had picked out for the romantic dinner Ryan and I were going to have in town. I had picked out specifically to his tastes, and for these men to have picked it among a wardrobe of only attractive outfits hurt.

The outfit consisted of a green sundress, a strapless bra, and matching green thong, there were strappy sandals that with my current pedicure made my feet irresistible to Ryan who had a foot fetish.

Then there was something I hadn't packed, something that wasn't mine and I hadn't seen before. It was a black leather collar with the words "cum dumpster" embroidered in gold stitch.

I dressed, trying not to cry to ruin my makeup, and put the collar on last. As I fastened it around my neck, I realized that it was true. That's what I was to these men. Nothing more.

"You almost ready, bitch?" one of the men asked from outside the door.

"Yes, sir. Just making sure everything is on correctly."

I stood at the door, and whimpered one last time, turned the handle, and opened the door. When I walked into the room, Ryan was there with his four groomsmen. I was too tired and my brain delayed, before I realized that these were the men who had been raping me.

There was a brunch prepared, with mimosas and french toast, and berries. Harry, his friend who I realized was the first one who fucked my pussy after Ryan, was cooking it all. He was a chef, and had been the first to shower.

"Give each of the guys a kiss, because they're going to take off." Ryan said, kissing me on the lips, and squeezing my bum.

I went over to Dan, the big black guy, who was Ryan's most handsome friend and best man, and also married, and I was about to kiss him, when Ryan told me he meant on the cheek.

One by one I kissed the guys, and they left, off to walk down to where they'd parked, Harry leaving last after making sure I was all set with the food available.

I made myself a plate, and sat down and Ryan did the same. He looked so handsome in a pair of pressed khaki shorts, Sperrys and a Polo shirt.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his tone softened back to the man I married.

I nodded. I was still too shocked to say anything.

"Are you glad I did that?"

I shrugged, and then nodded again softly.

"When did you decide to do that?" I asked after eating a few bites and sipping my mimosa.

"The night that you told me you wanted to roleplay rape. I thought up this plan as you slept, with an adorable soft snore, and my cum inside you. I wanted to give you the perfect sexual fantasy on our honeymoon."

"It's been years..."

"I know. And I got the paperwork for all of their blood tests in my glove compartment if you want to see them."

"Thank you."

"I know you think I'm a soft man, maybe a bit weak, but that's with you, because I love you. In order to fulfil your fantasies or make you feel secure in this world, I can be that other man at the drop of a hat."

I look into his eyes. "That man made me cum, hard."

He smiled. "You want to have that man visit again sometime?"

I nodded.

We ate in the quiet, and when were done, he got up and went into the bedroom, changing the sheets and blankets, and making everything cosy.

"If you want to lay and be alone, I can clean up here. If you want me to come help you relax and feel safe, I will do that."

I took his hand, went into the bedroom taking everything off but my collar. He ate my pussy until I came hard, and we made love and fell asleep.