Alison's Adventures in Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison becomes her husband’s sex slave for a day.
2.6k words
4.49
9.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after my gang rape, I was sore, but happy. Ryan had given me my fantasy, and I loved him so much for it. We made love several times that day, and went on a hike, and I gave him head at the top of a small mountain. I was living my dream honeymoon, and wearing my pink leather collar with gold 'cum dumpster' stitching on it with pride.

"Babe, I want to talk about your collar," he said moments after I had swallowed his load, and we were looking out at the view from atop the mountain.

"Don't worry, I do not plan on wearing it all the time." I smirked winking at him.

"No, I was thinking that maybe your collar would be a signal for us. If you wear it, you give me permission to dominate you, and it doesn't come off until I say so or we go to sleep. And If I want to initiate dominating you, I put it at your sink before bed, and you can put it on if you agree, and when you wake you will be my cum dumpster."

I immediately felt wet at this idea, and nodded.

"I'm a little too sore to have you do anything too rough right now, so may I take it off, Master?" I asked with a hard swallow.

He nodded.

I took the collar off, and handed it to him. When we got back to the cabin, we put it on the dresser, and it sat there until our last night. When I went to brush my teeth for the night, it was laid in front of my sink bowl. I sighed a nervous sigh and put it on, and joined Ryan in bed. He smirked at the sight of the collar.

"Wake me with a blowjob." He wasn't in charge yet, but when I woke up he owned me.

When I woke, I had my head resting on his chest, and I felt my collar. My cheeks got hot with excitement and nerves. I remembered my first command and moved as gently as possible, down to his lap. His cock was already hard, and I could see my own juice dry on his cock from the previous afternoon.

I gently and slowly started slurping on him. I worked it further and further into my mouth, and it wasn't long before I felt his hand on my butt, holding my cheek with his fingertips touching the center if my crack. He held firm and it sort of hurt, but I picked up the pace and started sucking him like a greedy little slut.

He pulled the sheet off and I looked up at him smiling with his cock in my mouth. He took his hand from my ass, and grabbed my hair, and pulled my head off of his cock. He raised his legs up so his knees were at his chest.

I looked at him, embarrassed by what I thought he wanted and he nodded. I moved and began eating his ass. His balls rested on my eyes as I licked my husbands asshole thoroughly. He was clean and I was grateful for that. He sometimes liked me to give him sweaty blowjobs, and I didn't mind but a sweaty stale rimjob would be too much.

I felt like I was licking for a long time, before he had me resume sucking his cock, which didn't last long. I gulped down his cum, and looked up at him, with a smile.

"I expect you to thank me for anything I give you," he said sternly.

"Thank you for your cum, Master" I said my pussy was soaking in excitement.

"Today, you're going to be my personal urinal..." he said, his cock softening beneath my chin. "Any time I pee, you will consume it."

Prior to my rape, I had never drank pee, and I didn't like the taste. But I nodded.

"You will not spill a drop or you will be punished. When I am done, you will mouth wash and brush your teeth again."

I nodded. He guided my head down until his cock tip was between my lips, and he began urinating into my mouth. I gulped and gulped focusing on getting it down before my mouth filled too much, and not on the taste, which I was not enjoying.

Once he was done, he pulled my head off his cock, and I went to mouthwash and brush my teeth. My stomach felt odd with his pee sitting in me. I was still very wet.

When I returned to the bedroom, there was a buttplug with a pink jewel on the base, and my running clothes, laid out.

"I'm going to take a shower, and start packing up. I want you to run with that in." He told me, and I knew things were going to get kinky.

Running with my plug in was a challenge. After the first mile I started getting into it, but never got my normal pacing going. When I got back, I was dripping with sweat, and he was in the driveway packing the car up.

"May I shower before we go, Master?" I asked, between huffs of air.

"Yes, clean the plug, shower and enema, and replace the plug, and make breakfast. I'm going into town I'll be back by the time breakfast is ready."

I stripped naked in the front door and started getting ready. He had packed away all my clothes. I figured I would dress when he came back.

I cleaned the plug with dishsoap and rinsed it and let it sit in on the counter in the bathroom, and cleaned myself as thoroughly as I could, inside and out, made my hair look pretty for him, he liked it in curls. Then I went to the kitchen and found the ingredients for omelettes and bacon. I began cooking, and he walked in with a smile. He was holding a non descript paper bag, brought it into the bedroom, and came back out and kissed me.

"Do you enjoy your plug?" He asked as he gave it a gentle tug. I winced nervously.

"Yes, Master."

I served him his breakfast, and then ate across from him, naked. He had seen my tits millions of times, but still looked at them lustfully every single time.

"You are beautiful," he told me, and I blushed.

"Thank you Master, you're handsome."

When we were done eating and I had done the dishes, he told me there was an outfit waiting for me laid out on the bed.

"But first, I need to pee." He stood up, and unzipped and pulled his soft cock out.

I knelt and looked down in shame, and took the head in my mouth. I gulped down my second helping of pee for the day, feeling it sit with the food and the first helping in my stomach. I felt quite full.

I went and gargled and brushed my teeth and burped and could taste the urine, and I brushed again.

In the bedroom, I found a black pleated skirt, that when worn low on my waist would leave an inch of my ass hanging out, and just barely cover my pussy. There was a sheer white sleeveless top that would show significant underboob. Then there were a pair of knee high white socks, and a pair of tennis shoes. There were no panties or bra with the outfit.

I dressed, and felt like this was an amazing outfit for seducing my husband, but inadequate for the three hour drive home we had coming.

"You look fucking hot," Ryan said as I returned to the main room.

"Thank you Master, but I'm nervous about going out in this."

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded softly. He took my chin and kissed me. "I love you, and I will always take care of you, even when you are in your cum dumpster role, and I am your tormentor, owner, user. You are my wife and the love of my life, first."

I teared up, and nodded with a smile.

"Are you ready to go home?"

I nodded.

On the passenger seat of the car, was a pink Lovense vibrator, and a hitachi wand, the wand was plugged into the car.

"Put the pink inside you, and start using the wand on your clit," he said as he began driving. I slid the pink egg into myself, I was wet enough that there was no resistance and it slipped in. It pulsed slowly inside of me.

"How does it feel?" He put his hand on my bare thigh, and my heart started beating a little harder, and the pulse did too.

"It picked up speed." I breathed slow, feeling out of control and the pleasure growing.

"I synced it with your pulse from your watch."

"Oh, damn."

"Now use the wand," he commanded firmly. I did click it on, and touch it to my clit, and closed my eyes.

"Do not cum, without permission," he warned.

As the pleasure increased, my heart rate did as well, and then the vibe inside me followed suit, bringing me to edge very quickly, before we had even made it to a main road.

"May I please cum, Master?" I asked trying not to squeal.

"No, if you cannot hold back, stop with the wand."

A moment later I did that. Breathing slow trying to level out my heart rate.

"While you wait for your edge to subside, kick off your shoes, and bring your heals up onto the seat."

"Yes, master," I kicked off my shoes, and my heels touched my ass cheeks.

"Continue edging yourself until you can't hold back and then stop." He commanded.

I brought myself to the edge two more times before we pulled onto the highway, where I expected it to stop. My pussy was throbbing and soaked and fully visible if anyone in front of us looked in their rearview mirror.

"May I stop now, Sir?" I asked nervously.

"You may stop if you cum, but there will be a punishment when we get home, and no further orgasms for the day."

I edged myself several more times, and a car full of college boys pulled up beside us in a truck, they could look down and see my pussy on display. They kept pace, and I knew Ryan saw them.

"I need to pee. You may stop, but while you drink, your ass and cunt will be up and visible to them."

I turned the wand off, and leaned over unzipping my husband, my ass full with plug, and my wet cunt and thighs were on display. Along with the pink antenna hanging from my wet hole. I could hear the horn honk and the cheers through the window.

He filled my mouth and I swallowed gulp after gulp, my breathing was short and I worried about spilling, and felt my cheeks hot and red knowing that these boys were seeing everything, even if they just thought I was giving a blowjob and not swallowing pee.

"Here's the last bit, do not swallow, let it fill your mouth."

No, please don't. I thought while obeying, my cheeks puffing out to hold it all.

"Show them." His voice slipped into the deeper register of the man he was when he lead my gang rape.

I sealed my lips and lifted my head, turning to show them. Opening my mouth, and I saw the look of recognition as they realized.

"Swallow and smile, and blow them kisses."

They were cheering and hollering. One in the back had his phone out and had been videoing.

Ryan sped up and blew them away.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Horny, humiliated, I need to cum, and I want to cry a little."

"Do you want to stop being my cum dumpster for now?"

I looked down in shame and shook my head.

"Good. You're too fucking hot when I tirn you into a cunt in heat."

We drove in silence for a while, and I fell asleep. When I woke up, his jacket was draped over me like a blanket.

"I love you," I said feeling loved.

"I love you too."

"Edge yourself again," he said, and I resumed, edging for the last 45 minutes of the ride.

When we got to the house, we pulled into the driveway, and he let me put the wand down.

"Walk, do not run, to the front door. Do not enter until I come open the door."

He grabbed our bags, while I stood on the front porch, worried neighbors might see me. He opened the door and I stepped inside.

"Take your skirt and top off. Leave the socks on."

I nodded and removed the two articles, and stood naked.

He hooked a dog leash onto my collar and led me up to our bedroom. He took hold of the base of my plug, and gently started pulling it from me.

With it out, I felt so empty, and open. Then he touched the tip of the plug to my lips and I reluctantly opened my mouth to take it. Once the whole bulb was in my mouth, I closed my lips around the stem. Tasting my earthiness, glad I had enema'd.

"Lay on your back," he commanded, and smiled.

I did, and he lifted my left leg, and removed my sock, sniffing it and kissing my foot as he did. Then he did the same with the right. Then he spent a few minutes worshipping my feet, something he loved to do, sucking my toes, licking and kissing my arches.

"You have a choice, you can take the plug out of your mouth, but must keep your big toes in your mouth until I make you cum..." He said as he finished worshipping. I took the plug in my hand, and rested it on my night stand, and began pulling my feet up.

He grabbed a length of rope, and tied my ankles with the rope behind my neck, holding me in place so I couldn't remove my toes without some squirming.

He took the wand, and held it against my clit, and I started to feel the need to cum quickly, he slid his cock into my ass, while he vibed me. My ass had never opened so easily, and I guessed it hadn't closed fully. He started fucking my ass, in long deep strokes, while vibing me to orgasm.

"You can cum after I do," he told me and I could hear in his voice he wasn't very close yet.

I nearly came three times, but gently biting my toes was able to delay the orgasm, then the moment I felt the first spurt of cum in my ass, I exploded.

I came three times, before he pulled his cock out of my ass, and removed the wand. Then he began licking my clit, and sucking on it, and his fingers slid into me and began rubbing my g-spot. I came three more times, and was spraying him with squirt, and he didn't stop until he heard me cry out in pain from sensitivity.

He smirked down at me, and gave my clit a swat with his hand, and I jumped. Then he began untying me. "I'm going to take the collar off of you, so we can shower, but until we're done with the shower, you're still my slave."

I nodded, and he uncollared me. We showered, and he made me clean his cock with my mouth before washing, and then we scrubbed each other, and he kissed me despite the plug and his cock having both gone from my ass to my mouth.

It was an hour after the shower before he was hard again, and when he was, I rolled ontop of him, and he sucked on my tits as I rode him to give him another orgasm, and we fell asleep, his cock still inside of me.