All Comments on 'Alison's Birthday Gift'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Put it where it belongs in the fetish category. Cuckoldry is a fetish after all.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the husband that act like this asshole should just killed them self it would make this world a better place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting ! 1*

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

Very sorry cuckold/slut story. No feeling or emotions in this pathetic birthday bullsh*t tale. It's apparent that he is a stupid willing wimp... Don't bother unless you're into slut/cuckold crap....... But must give you 1 star for no misspellings and proper punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are fucked up. This is a nightmare not a fantasy. What is with you fucked up wimp cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yuck

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

1 star. Why do people want to write cuck stories? Is it part of their lives? Just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeowch yuckkkk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lousy fantasy. I'll never understand a husband wanted to share his wife. What if the other guy has a much bigger, far more satisfying dick? What if the other guy has a lot more money? What if the other guy just "does it" for your wife? Are you really willing to lose your wife for maybe 15 minutes of sexual fun? Stupid trade unless your plan really IS to get rid of your wife.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

Well I would have given this one 6 Stars if possible. I especially enjoy "first-time" stories and this was a doozy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He's a true cuck and has found his place giving his wifes tight pussy to a big cock alpha. When Bradley returns he will repeat his wifes words telling him that his wifes pussy now belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Level 5 crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It cracks me up reading all the internet tough guys losing their minds over an internet fantasy. Nothing says beta bitch male like a guy crying over a fucking story, ha.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Amazing how the other gay men come here to live out their pathetic small dicked fantasies about big cocks....we get it nancy's you're dying to get driven by some dude.

Sorry kids, there i sliterally no such thing as an "Alpha" but there IS Omegas and thats where you fall into line, Omegas tend to be feminine, sissies and or bi/gay. Now accept yourself and you dont have to live through some horribly written stories, you can find get that cock for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So why was she crying about what she did? Should be tears of joy! She has a big dick lover and a husband for financial support. Hubby will someday baby sit too. She has it made.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another ridiculous cuck story. No one, except a very sick fool, would want this for a birthday.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

100 stars to writer for one of the most exciting fantasy stories yet. Good job you really caught the emotio s of wife Shari g. It isn't any fun or as exciting of the lover isn't a great fuck.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Another turd flying into LW! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, I love doing that for my husband. And for me!

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 2 years ago

This was good. It was different. Not some patterned plot. Well told. Nicely written. I appreciated it even as a mostly dominant woman. I liked the way you probed Alison's character the most. The husband/narrator was good, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it a case of “be careful what you wish for”? By the end of it they both seemed happy with it which is all that matters. I’m not a fan of the alphahole interloper type. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying someone else fuck your partner IF that’s what you both want.

Re: the anti cuckold comments, seriously? It was included in the Tags.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An erotic tale, wonderfully written. Thank you, and please continue to write for those of us who appreciate your skills, and your ability to convey the conflicted feelings of husbands of reluctant, but hot wives.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 2 years ago

Great story, in its genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Not sure whether to run streaming out of the closet..." Streaming? Of course you meant "screaming", and I wouldn't have mentioned it, if not for all the other errors, like missing words, etc. This story is too good, and deserved a proofreading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable. no worthwhile characters, merely stupid shitheads humiliating themselves and each other. Stick to your day job and have a sex change op. You are a slut in so many ways.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 2 years ago

So hot and nice, I read and enjoyed it twice! However, the remark about needing proofreading is valid given the typographical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great fun. Should do some more episodes with Bradley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still one of the most erotically written stories I've ever read. I hope you haven't given up writing, and especially that you haven't given up writing about this hot couple.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your readers still hope for a chapter 2 to this one. A good wife going from "a little slutty" to a submissive whore for another man is SO hot. Thanks for considering a continuation of this one!

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Still 100 stars! for one of the very hottest stories on Lit,, The Alpha Male, completely seduces a wife, destroying her tight pussy for her husband, Hubby humiliated beyond any thing he's known before, his wife, his marriage, and his life as he knows it are all destoyed but hubby is too turned on to realize it. His wife has lost all respect for him, he has lost her, she just hasn't kicked him to the curb yet, so he doesn't realize it. Great Writing. What an amazing writer. You really capture the emotions of the people you are writing about! I am shocked at how powerful your writing is. Thanks, Buster2U

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

cuckolding yes. Creampie yes. The verbal bull shit no.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog8 months ago

Very hot and erotic. One of the best I've read here. Aside from the missing words, it was very well written. Needed a good proofreading. 5 stars anyway

954Hard954Hard7 months ago

Very hot until the husband came out of the closet. Before that it was a great wife-sharing stroker. She couldn’t resist his big cock and got the fucking of her life. After he came out of the closet, husband turned into a submissive cum licker.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is a free erotic short story published on a public and mostly anonymous website. There are some mean and harsh critiques of it. They are undeserved. This checks all the boxes of what someone who is into this kind of kink of behavior would want to read without an actual checklist. Could it be better? Yes. Anyone who is going to try to get their truck fixed themselves is going to know 30 seconds in to check the battery leads. Nobody would leave their wife at a bar getting drunk and waiting to have sex without borrowing a car or getting an Uber/cab. No hotel I’ve ever been in has a closet large enough to be in for that long not is it quiet enough in a room that someone in the room wouldn’t notice someone in the closet.

That said, there’s 2 pages for character/plot development and the actual climax of the plot/resolution. In the amount of words used, this is undoubtedly a very erotic story that was pleasingly written. It earns a deserving 5 stars from me.

I hope to see a follow up of “Alison’s Anniversary Gift” or something where the characters are developed further slightly and a new experience unfolds for them eventually.

Nicely executed story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous