Alison's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your husband wanted you to be a little slutty for him," Bradley said while smiling.

"Yes he loves it when I act slutty," she moaned back.

"You're not acting slutty," he shot back. "You're becoming a slut."

"I am, she shouted back. "Just please keep fucking me."

He did as asked, and then said, almost commanded, "you're going all the way tonight. Now that you've had a dick like this, you're a real slut. And I'm going to pump you full of cum like the slut you are."

She didn't even try to argue.

"You want me to stop so your husband can come back and fuck you instead?" he asked as he continued pumping her, but he already knew the answer.

"No," she moaned back. "I want your dick. I want you to keep fucking me. You can fuck me however you want, I'm yours. Just don't stop."

"Then tell him," he shot back as he grabbed her phone off of the nightstand and handed it to her. "Call him."

He slowed down his thrusts to let her get some senses back. She would never do it. But then she did. She dialed my number. It was on complete silent mode, face down on the floor in the closet next to me. But I could see a little light come out from under the screen, showing it was ringing.

"No answer," she moaned.

"Leave a message," he commanded. "Tell him what's going on, what you want."

It was clear when the voicemail picked up by her words.

"Oh honey," she moaned. "You remember that guy from the bar? He's fucking me right now."

"Tell him what it's like," he barked at her. "Be honest. Tell him how you really feel, what you really want."

"Honey," Alison cooed. "He's fucking me so... I don't know. It's so good. I didn't know it could be this good. He's fucking me better than I've ever been fucked. SO much better than you ever could. His dick is so big, it's reaching parts of me you never could. I don't know if this is ok with you, but I just want him to keep fucking me."

With that my cock exploded. I hadn't planned on masturbating in here, so there were no towels. And it came too quick to do anything anyway. I just shot come all over my stomach and legs. Here I was, hiding in a closet, covered in my own cum, while my wife Alison was out there getting the fuck of her life from a monstrous dick. And somehow, unbelievably, as soon as my dick had deflated it started to get hard again.

"Whose pussy is this?" Bradley asked.

My wife, still on the phone answered, "Honey this is Bradley's pussy now. He owns this. I'm his slut tonight."

"What did I take off earlier?" he growled.

"Oh yeah, honey," Alison cooed. "He took the condom off. He's fucking me bareback. His bare cock is inside my pussy, fucking me so deep, stretching my pussy out. It feels so good. His big hard cock, so much bigger than yours, filling me up. When he's done nailing me into his bed, he's going to fill me up with his cum."

With that, I exploded again. Apparently the words were too good for Alison and Bradley as well, because she quickly reared back in another orgasm, and as her pussy spasmed around his cock, he exploded inside her.

This big muscular stranger had just pumped my wife full of his cum. I don't even know how to describe what I was feeling.

Bradley grabbed the phone from Alison and hung it up. Then he turned it around and pointed it at her as she lay back with her legs spread, he pussy lips swollen and leaking cum, his cum. He started to record.

"What is that," he asked.

"Bradley's pussy, full of Bradley's cum," she answered obediently.

He stopped the recording, grabbed Alison and slid her down onto the floor on her knees, and placed his not quite flaccid dick at her mouth. She just barely started to suck his cock when it sprung to life again.

He jumped back onto the bed and she climbed on top of him, reverse cowgirl, facing me. As she began to ride his massive dick, I could see every bit of it, sliding in and out her, stretching her out. Her pussy would never be the same. It already didn't like the same. Every time she rose up, it pulled at her clearly stretched pussy lips, almost dragging them along. It was like her pussy was now somehow more round, less oblong, from the massive cock stretching it out.

He had his hands on her ass, helping her roll her hips. She was moaning and swaying and looking right at the closet door, smiling.

"You like cheating on your husband with me?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she answered. "You're so much better. This is your pussy now."

She came again on top, and then he flipped her over, flat on the bed, legs spread, and just began to literally pound her into the bed. She was helpless there, screaming out in pleasure. I'm sure the whole floor heard it all.

"Yes Bradley fuck me!" she would scream.

After a few minutes he grabbed her phone and began recording again. She really started playing it up for the video.

"This is your pussy Bradley, not my husband's!" she moaned. "Fuck me, stretch this tight little married pussy out. Fill me up with your come again. You can fuck me however you want. I'm yours. You can have me wherever and whenever you want. I'm your slut! I'll do anything you want!"

Her words were having an effect on her, she started what must have been a 5 minute-long orgasm. I've never seen anything like it from her. As she was finally coming down I heard him groan and he started to come inside her again. This time he pulled his dick out about halfway through and sprayed cum all over her tits.

"Clean me up," he commanded.

She did as she was told and licked his dick clean.

He got up, got dressed, fiddled with her phone and tossed it back to her.

"I put my number in there," he said. "If your husband is okay with it, call me and I'll come back and fuck you again while he watches. One rule though, don't shower until he gets home. I want him to see you with my cum all over you and dripping out of you."

She said nothing and he headed out the door.

I waited a few minutes to make sure he wasn't coming back and stepped out of the closet. She was softly crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I am so sorry, that went too far. I didn't mean that stuff," she replied.

"Yes you did," I answered. "But it was so hot."

By this time she could see the sticky mess that I was, with at least three of my own loads on me. I climbed over top of her and began to kiss her deeply. It was different than it has ever been before. I could taste his cum and cock in her mouth. I liked it. It didn't taste good, but it was so wrong, and that somehow made it good. It made me want more.

I began to kiss down her body, licking every drop of cum off her tits and stomach, then I spread her legs and took a good look at red, puffy pussy. Then I dove in, licking up every last drop of cum I could get to.

She began to moan as I sucked her pussy dry.

"I looked up at her and said, "Call him. Tell him to come back over. You need fucked again."

12