Alistaire Ch. 02: Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seriously, her tit absolutely overwhelmed my grasp, and I have big hands these days. They weren't cartoonishly big boobs, but if Mary or Maddie went to my school, they would be the overwhelming size champions, I was sure. And those mounds were firm. And supple. And whatever bra she had on under her shirt was not very substantial.

Mary leaned back a little more to let my hand really explore her mounds and I leaned back a bit as well, sloping my other hand up to address her other side. My breathing was shallow and I got a little fixated.

I suddenly started at a thought. "Where is Maddie tonight?" I asked, concerned.

Mary just shrugged. "Not sure right now. Up to no good, probably. Don't worry about her."

I didn't even notice when she slowly let her arms slide free from around my neck. I didn't notice until I was suddenly, acutely aware of a hand firmly grabbing my bulge through my khakis! Mary ran her grasp up and down my length, I heard her murmur, "Shit, this might really be that big..."

That sunk in. "Hey!" I almost shouted. "What... How... What did Carrie actually tell you?" I demanded. Please understand, I did not shy away from her grip, and my hands never slowed in their exploratory massage of her tits, but I was a little taken aback. Carrie told? Did she tell everything?

Mary just laughed. "When she gave me your number, she told me you were sweet, and considerate, and would probably be fun at the beach."

I stared at her, suddenly becoming extremely optimistic.

"And she told me that I should get to know you," Mary added.

My God. Had I been matter-of-factly handed off to Mary by Carrie, like some piece of... meat?

Because if that was true... it was fucking awesome. God, her tits felt so good...

I leaned back in to kiss her again, hungrily but quickly. "Whatever you want. Just ask," I said huskily, then realized how arrogant that sounded.

Mary pecked my lips in turn and laughed at me. "Thank you. You can ask too, you know."

"Oh man," I gasped. I almost had to tear a hand off one of her tits so I could caress her bare leg just below the hem of her skirt, letting my thumb drift down to caress the inside of her thigh. "You first on the request line," I growled, trying to be playful. The truth was, I was still crazy scared to actually initiate anything, lest I find that I had misheard or something.

I was a mess, in retrospect. Half my brain was this raving sexual egomaniac, hoping (hell, demanding) all sorts of sexual conquest, believing I could do anything, and the other half was cringing back, screaming, 'Who the fuck do you think you are, Al?!?'

Mary just slid her hand on top of mine where it caressed her leg, clasped it, and pushed it up under her skirt, almost to her crotch. I could feel the warmth! "I... uh, I hear that you are really good at, um," Mary actually licked her lips. "Would you...?" she asked. I realized what she was asking for, of course. And I realized that she was almost as insecure as part of me was about all this. Like she was worried that she asking too much, or something?

In answer, I just slid off of the couch and knelt down between her knees. I looked up at her and grasped the top of both thighs in my hands. I cocked my eyebrows for one final permission. Mary just nodded her head almost desperately. "Oh wow, you're going to already," she murmured, as if in amazement.

"Hell yes," I chuckled. "This is amazing." She just gasped in surprise, then chuckled.

I pushed up the hem of her skirt until I could see her crotch.

Mary might have been uncertain about my willingness to eat her, but she was uncertain about not much else. If she had ever worn any panties that night, she had ditched them when she went to get the beers. I saw now why she had been comfortable wearing so narrow-crotched of a swimsuit. She was completely bare down there. I could see and appreciate every crease and fold.

I could not wait to bury my face in between her legs. She sighed and relaxed as I leaned in and inhaled. She smelt totally different than I had previously experienced, in my vast data set of one other girl. She smelt duskier.

I massaged her legs as I leaned forward more and dragged my tongue up the slick, smooth expanse of her slit. Her relaxation disappeared immediately and her body tensed and quivered at my lick. I repeated myself. This really was amazing. Impatient, now that I sort of knew what I was doing, I pressed my tongue deeper into her almost immediately. She tasted salty, but still fresh and delicious. As I plowed my way upward, my tongue encountered her clit. Just like cocks apparently did, it seemed clits came in different sizes too. Mary's was impressively hard and impossible to miss when my tongue bumped over it. It was also impossible to miss Mary's reaction to my contact with it. Her hips rocked back and forth with each slightest touch from my tongue and she groaned, at one point actually calling out loudly, "Damn! This is really good!" It was practically an announcement.

This is what is called an 'ego boost', kids.

I found to my total shock that I did not want to get called off, like had happened with Carrie, before Mary came, even if it had been to fuck her. This time, I wanted to see what it was like to lick a girl to a writhing, orgasmic mess.

So I licked Mary to a squirming, orgasmic mess. And I took my time doing it. But at last, after a lot of delicious flavor for me and a lot of huffing and moaning from her, she rewarded me, and herself, with a shrieking, thrashing, gasping climax that left her collapsed on the couch.

In the aftermath, I kissed my way softly down her thigh, away from the scene of my assault. Enjoying the glow emanating from her.

She collected herself and sat up quite beautifully. "Fuck me, Al! That was amazing."

"Please," I just replied, with an eager grin.

"What?" Mary asked, still trying to think straight. Then she realized what she had said, and how I had replied. "Oh God, yes. But..." she grabbed the empty beer bottle. "We need another beer first. And I need to stick my brains back in my head!" She stood up, took a step, then stepped back to lean down and kiss me again, gently this time, but hungrily. She released my lips with a pop and smiled at me. "Be right back!"

She smoothed her skirt into place and quite deliberately swayed off into the kitchen.

She really did need to get her head together, because it was more than a minute or two before she returned, looking much refreshed. She handed me my beer, then promptly ignored hers, instead flowing into my lap, draping her arms around me, and kissing me. It was like she was exploring my lips all over again, and I frankly appreciated the reset. My hand once more found its way to one of her spectacularly firm mounds and she gasped a little at my touch.

My seriously straining cock rubbed through my pants against her thigh, and she murmured as she caressed it with her leg. Then she paused and smiled down at me, suddenly still in my lap. She bopped my nose with a fingertip and grinned. "Ready?" she asked.

To fuck? Hell yes!

But that was not what she had in mind. Instead, she slipped from my lap and to the floor. Kneeling to one side of my legs before me and leaning down to explore my bulge with her hands. She bent further and kissed the lump in my pants! I grunted in surprised pleasure, then moaned as she breathed heavily on it through the fabric, the warmth of her breath suffusing the fabric over and around my cock. Just as quickly, she tugged at my fly, unzipping me and tugging my khakis down slightly. Her fingers delicately brushed up my bulge over my underwear, and then almost yanked the waistband out and down. My by now desperate cock bounced up and free.

"Fuck, she really wasn't lying," she muttered. Who wasn't lying? Carrie? What all had she actually said?

Looking up at me, she waggled her eyebrows, then bent to kiss my head, then run the tip of her tongue around my glans. "Oh, wow," was all I could muster in the way of words.

She lavished her tongue all over the top of my cock, then ran it down my length a time or two. I quivered with pleasure. She sensed my happiness and smiled up at me for a flash. Then she popped up to get a higher angle, and sank her lips slowly over me. Their supple, demanding embrace encircled me and I felt her sucking lightly as she slid her mouth down and down. She was relentless in taking more and more of me until I suddenly felt her choke.

She popped up suddenly, gasping. I lurched forward, distressed. "Are you okay?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah," she nodded. "It's just... damn, you are long. I am never going to be able to get it all."

"You don't need to," I protested. "Believe me, you are doing an amazing job," I chuckled, but with a begging tone in my voice, entreating her to continue.

"Sometimes the fun is in the trying," she giggled, and bent once again. As her mouth clasped me once again, she shifted and climbed halfway back up onto the couch, giving her a higher angle, which she used to once more try to take more and more of my length. She would reach a point where she gagged, back off, then after some simple loving of my cock, she would try again.

To be clear, I was actually a little alarmed every time she tried to, um, 'deep throat' me. Nine inches seemed like a lot for a person to stick in their mouth and throat, especially a petite, if voluptuous, person like her. But oh man, was I enjoying the whole effort.

Even better, with her sucking me from the side, I found that my hand could easily reach out and grasp her delicious, generous tits, dangling under her. The thin fabric of her top and the flimsy bra underneath did little to come between my fingers and her boob. But she seemed to feel even that was too much, and, briefly popping up free of my dick, she tugged her shirt swiftly off over her head and draped it over the back of the couch before resuming her oral assault. Her bra was pink, and delicate, and I didn't see how such a flimsy edifice had been doing much to support her enormous boobs. My hand went immediately back to clasping her. Her nipple was hard as a rock and easy to feel through the light bra.

But now it was easy for my to slide my fingers under that flimsy fabric and take the warmth of her flesh directly in my grasp. As my fingers caressed her skin and I squeezed the soft mound, she started humming around my cock.

I felt a surge of orgasmic premonition and I knew I needed a distraction fast. There was no way I wanted this blowjob to end any time soon. I twisted and slid both hands along the back strap of her bra, fumbling for the catch. I couldn't find it.

She lifted her head and muttered, without taking me fully out of her mouth, "Ith gook nnn ga thrunn." Deciphering that added to the distraction of trying getting rid of her bra, which was good. But it was still a moment or two before I realized that she had said that the bra hooked in front!

It was a bit of tangle, getting both my hands and arms underneath her, because she refused to stop sucking me as I struggled. Such dedication...

Still, I briefly fondled both breasts as my hands got underneath, then fumbled where the cups of the bra met. Now what? This was my first encounter with a bra of any kind, and the puzzle did more to let me tamp down any chance of coming too soon. My fingers traced the small plastic catch, trying to sense how it worked, she at least stopped bobbing while I fumbled, contenting herself with holding my head just inside her lips and running her tongue around it in counter-clockwise circles.

My fingers were quivering as I manipulated the clasp and suddenly it clicked. I let go and the cups fell free to dangle beside her suddenly even more pendulous boobs. My fingers leapt to clasp them in all their glory. Then I gasped suddenly, and she swiftly pressed down on me, taking almost two-thirds of me into her. I could feel my helmet actually pressed in on all sides by her throat.

She didn't choke this time, but she also didn't seem brave enough to take any more. She slowly, carefully, raised and lowered her head atop me, letting my tip slip out, then back in to the back of her throat. Three passes was all she managed, then she gave up on the depth game for good.

Amazing and impressive as the sensation had been, I was just as happy she stopped playing, as she now concentrated fully on the wonderfully things to be done with lips and tongue. I could see and hear her sucking hard on me now. I gave up the uncomfortably contorted posture that let me hold her tits with both hands and flopped back against the back of the couch, my far hand flopping on the cushion. My near hand did not let go of the fantastic breast it had captured. Duh. But I soon found myself just idly tugging on a nipple, gasping with pleasure over what was being done to my member.

All the extra time I had bought fumbling with her bra was used up, and the orgasm was once more demanding to get on with it. She had a lot of me in her mouth again and I gasped a warning. "I'm gonna... It's time... Be..."

She just began to jack me furiously with her hand and lifted her mouth free of my cock, leaving her lips wide open right above it. My hand jerked and clutched at her boob, and my hips rocked hard. I moaned loudly, possibly adding some incoherent words of thanks, as I felt a spasm of jizz spurting out and upward. I could easily see down there as the first jet leapt straight into her open, waiting mouth, but even though my vision got fuzzy after that first spurt, I was aware even at the time that my wild spray was painting more than her tongue.

With a gasp, I slumped onto the cushions, spent. She just bent and suckled on my dick for a moment or two, collecting the dregs of what had felt to me like a titanic explosion. When she straightened, I yelped. My cum was dripping from her chin, her nose, her cheeks, and even her eyebrows! I was actually a little horrified by how much there was, but she was more smug than dismayed.

With a wicked little smile, she leaned up to me and gave me a quick kiss. There was no mistaking the taste of something different in her mouth, and the kiss even smeared some of my own cum on my face. I'll admit, part of me wanted to be grossed out, but most of me just wanted to laugh.

"It might take me a minute or two to get this off," she grinned, and grabbing her top and bra, slid off out of the room. "Don't move, I'm not done with you," was the parting shot.

I collapsed on the couch, drinking a bit more of my beer, which was slowly getting warm. This did nothing for its appeal.

After a moment, I realized I still had a little of my own cum smeared on my cheek and upper lip, and nothing to clean it off with! I could have run to the bathroom, but I decided to do as I was told and stay right there. That Male thing inside me decided that she could lick it off herself when she got back. I grinned.

She must have gotten some in her hair, because she was gone a while. Long enough for my dick to almost completely go soft. I worried about that briefly, but I reassured myself in the knowledge that it was simply waiting, not exhausted.

At last, Mary reappeared from the kitchen area. She was all cleaned up and looked beautiful. Part of the reason she looked so beautiful was what she had decided to just dispense with the clothes altogether. She walked toward me utterly naked. Her legs swayed enticingly, the skin on those luscious thighs smooth as silk. Her shaven pussy winked at me atop them. Her soft belly curved up to those fucking amazing breasts that bounced like semaphores as she slunk back toward me. Her nipples were light, almost the color of her boobs overall, and it took me a moment in the low light to make out that the auroles were large, like two inches or more across. Those nipples were so fucking hard... Her teeth bit her lower lip as she turned and stood before me, short dark hair framing her pretty face.

Then she laughed. "You have cum on your face!"

"You should know," I chuckled. "You put it there." I leered a little. "Want to lick it off?"

She laughed a surprisingly throaty laugh for a girl who usually giggled. "Yes. In a minute."

With that, she bent and tugged my pants completely free and tossed them aside, leaving me wearing nothing but my shirt.

"You cock really shrinks after it blows, doesn't it?" Mary mused, straddling me with her knees on the edge of the couch. She reached out and stroked its now only four inch length. It jumped lightly in response. "I want to feel it grow inside of me," she purred. My eyes widened and she slid forward right over my member. She slid one hand between her legs and spread her slit with her fingers. Her other hand grasped my dick, which was very, very slowly firming up again. She flopped it into position and with some effort slid its currently small, still largely flacid, shaft inside her.

That certainly got my dick's attention, and I felt myself growing. It took its time though. I had just spurted titanically on her face just a few minutes before, I thought.

"Mmmm," Mary murmured. "I can feel you getting harder... growing deeper inside me." She slowly started unbuttoning my new shirt. Between the feeling of my root growing deeper into her soil, and the slow, deliberate way Mary unbuttoned my Robert Graham, I was in a sort of mesmerized heaven.

"Man, you are getting really deep inside me," Mary gasped, pulling my shirt open. I leaned forward, and she slid it off my shoulders. I struggled with the last sleeve, but quickly broke my wrist free, tossed the shirt away with my pants, now as naked as the beautiful girl riding my lap. For me, the sensation was not so much about how deep I was growing into her, but how tight the space was becoming as my penis swelled while it lengthened.

I lifted my hands to her breasts and she gasped a little as I teased her nipples. Mary leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and with sudden enthusiasm, devoured the traces of cum that had been smeared on my face. That pushed me to full hardness. I grabbed her head, fingers tangling in her hair, and kissed her as hard as I could. She responded with equal ferocity.

And she began to rise and fall on my cock. Up and down she went, releasing many inches of me, then entrapping them once again. She broke off our kiss and arched her back with a moan. That thrust her boobs right at me and I clutched at them, bending forward to bury my face between. I pressed their warm, firm flesh against my face and just fucking loved life.

Mary shifted the angle of her hips again and seemed very satisfied with the results, as she began humping up and down on me with suddenly redoubled vigor. My face lost its place in her boobs and I leaned back to watch, letting my hands slide down to grasp her hips and help them move.

Her boobs were flopping wildly now as she rode me. The sight was mesmerizing. I could hear them as they moved, slapping down on her chest with each time she rose up above me.

For once, I did not have to worry about holding out, partly because I was getting better at it, partly because I had come so recently, I thought. But I mostly didn't worry about it because, in an incredibly short time, Mary was overrun by a shattering orgasm atop my cock. Her insides spasmed wildly around me, her hips jerked, and she was taken by a fit of uncontrolled laughter, interspersed with gasps for air. It went on for a gloriously long time, in what seemed like waves, before this laughing, spasming, panting goddess finally collapsed forward against me, breasts mashing into my chest.

She lay there for almost a minute, unmoving except for her gasps for breath. Then she sat up, still impaled on me. She wiggled her hips, working me gently. "You haven't come yet," she said, seemingly pleased.