Alistaire Ch. 02: Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," I grinned, reaching for her.

But she just bit her lip as if deciding, then slid off my lap! I looked up at her, at a loss. "We need another beer," she declared.

"Now?"

"Yep," she chirped, and danced off, sweaty and naked to that damned kitchen.

Oh well, I guess that meant I'd last longer when she got back...

The girl needed to learn how to open bottles faster. My dick was throbbing by the time she finally got back. It occurred to me that she had probably been making me wait intentionally.

She handed me my beer and snuggled down next to me on the couch.

"Last two," she giggled as she took a sip.

"Last?" I asked idly. "I thought you said there were seven."

Her brows furrowed almost worriedly. "I guess Maddie must have drink one, the cunt."

Okay, here's the thing. I hate that word. "Hey! Don't call Maddie that," I protested involuntarily.

"What?" she giggled.

"Seriously, Mary," I said. "I know you guys have fun, but that's a mean word, and she doesn't deserve it."

She actually looked at me with a sweet little expression. "Thanks."

I waved off the subject. Then laughed. "I'll tell you why I freak out about it. There is this guy at my school. As far as my friends and I can tell, he was engineered in a vat at the headquarters of Summer's Eve."

She laughed hard at that. "The world's biggest douche?"

"For so many reasons. But one of them is that he seems intent of working 'cunt' into every conversation, like it is an SAT word he was trying to assimilate," I explained.

"Got it," she said. "Maddie is not a cunt. Noted." Then she kissed me lightly with a sweet smile.

We each took another pull off our beers and set them down, resuming the kiss with more gusto. Her hand stole into my lap, caressing my aching cock. She smiled at me. "Can I..." she trailed off. Her hand stroked my harder and she actually stuck her tongue into her cheek firmly enough for me to see it bulge out. "Can I help you finish off?"

"Oh, please," I gasped. She started to lean down, but I stopped her, hands pushing back on her shoulders. Apparently I lived in a world now where I could actually ask girls for things. "But can I tell you what I really want?"

She just nodded at me in anticipation.

"What I really want is to roll you over and onto the back of this couch, crawl up, grab your gorgeous backside and do you hard from behind until I come, and you do again."

Her eyes just flashed at me in answer.

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked hesitantly, hoping that she would know how to put one on.

"The pill is a magic thing," was all she said in reply.

Without saying another word, I used my grip on her shoulders to flip her back and over to where she was kneeling the couch, with her hands on the back of it. I rose to my feet and caressed her ass. Man, it was nice.

What was nicer was the pink entrance just below it, glistening with welcome. I pointed my cock at it and rested the head on her lips. We both crooned a gasp of pleasure as I let myself sink slowly into her welcoming, but once again tight, confines.

"Oh my fucking God, you are big," she gasped, about the time I fully embedded myself in her. I had just been in her a few minutes before, but the new angle must have put me deeper or something. Whatever, the comment was extremely good for my ego, which abetted my efforts as I began to thrust.

The height of the couch and the length of her thighs as she knelt put her pussy at the exact perfect height for me to stand and push into her. With my hands bracing on her curvy ass and my legs fully straight, I was able to experiment with how long I could make each thrust. I pulled out to just where my head was all that was left inside her, then stroked inward to bury myself once more. Over and over I thrust, drawing gasps with each time I buried myself.

I increased the rate of speed. I had to. I had no choice. But I could not keep up the length of stroke, because I kept popping free when I pulled back. I shortened the length of my drives and I stopped slipping out.

After a burst of my fastest slams yet, each of which sent her dangling boobs flailing, I slowed to catch my breath. I leaned forward over her. I nuzzled down into the crook of her neck and reached under her, fingers seeking to clasp her pendulous...

Her neck.

Where was the birthmark?

Where was the fucking birthmark?!?

"Maddie?" I whispered, incredulously.

I felt her freeze beneath me, then quiver with a burst of giggles.

"Busted!" Maddie shouted at the top of her lungs.

A moment later, a still naked Mary poked her head out of the kitchen. She looked at me. "The birthmark?" Mary asked.

I nodded at her incredulously, then looked back down at the still giggling Maddie. It turns out it feels great to have a girl giggle with your dick buried inside her. Suddenly she pressed back against me and I was fucking her again before I realized that I had resumed.

My conscious mind was reeling, but I was clearly too close to coming for my body to stop what it was doing. The sight of a second, identically gorgeous girl, fully naked, moving to sit down and god-damned watch us was adding to things. I mentioned that twins' hotness was multiplicative, not additive? Turns out when they are naked and you are fucking one, their hotness is exponential.

I just told my conscious mind to go piss off, and concentrated on slamming into Maddie at whatever angle seemed to make her shout loudest. She started doing that, a lot. With a desperate, deep cry, I felt myself empty my balls into her, feeling cum wash around my still desperately thrusting dick. She and I fell forward against the couch when she collapsed, gasping with passion and orgasmic release.

I lay atop her, my whole body vibrating. What the fuck had just happened?

Maddie tucked down her chin and looked back over her shoulder at me, flushed and panting. She had a big grin on her face.

Confused, I stepped back, cock sloppily dropping from inside her. I looked around, mentally disorganized, and saw my underwear. I stepped over and grabbed them wordlessly.

"Not yet," said Mary said quietly.

"What just happened?" I sort of muttered. I obediently let my underwear drop nervelessly from my hands and I moved to a chair equally distant from both naked Mary, and naked and still showing signs of having just been fucked Maddie. I collapsed into it. I snorted a short laugh. Whatever they had done, it occurred to me, I sure had not been hurt by any of it. The sopping wet condition of my contentedly shrinking cock gave ample testimony of that.

I snorted again and looked back and forth between them. I shrugged in happy confusion. "Who...? When...? Wha...?"

They both laughed their high, tinkling laughs. "You can't figure it out?" Maddie said, rolling over finally onto her back and stretching languorously.

"It was no doubt apparent to you two tricksters who was doing what to me," I said acerbically, "but I was kind of too busy enjoying myself in blissful ignorance to keep track! Immensely blissful enjoyment, thank you," I added with a smug smile.

"Well," said Mary, counting on her fingers. "You ended by screwing Maddie, after you banged me so effectively. Before that, Maddie blew you. And we started with you eating me like a champion."

"I still think I got rooked out of my turn on that," grumbled Maddie.

Without thinking, I replied, "I'm happy take care of that as soon as you like!"

Maddie was halfway off the couch before Mary barked, "Hang on for a sec! We all need a rest. And if we are going around again, I'm going to have a turn seeing if I can take that whole monster in my mouth!"

Maddie settled back down. I briefly wondered how hard it was going to be for the two of them to clean all the cum and juices off those cushions before their parents came home. "Even after we started doing everything else, you still are willing to go back and eat me?"

I rolled my eyes. Then I looked at Mary and back at Maddie. "The sight of your sister above me, going wild on my tongue, was fucking amazing. Damned right I want to see that exact same sight, only different."

The two of them looked at each other. "We are not telling a soul about him," Mary said definitively.

I shrugged and went for it. "You know, I could just lie back here on the floor and you could both get your wish simultaneously..."

They both laughed. "Oh, no!" Maddie spoke. "We are kinky enough to trade, but we aren't kinky enough to do a guy together!"

"Watching isn't bad," murmured Mary, who had just watched my finish inside Maddie.

"Really? I guess I should try that," replied Maddie speculatively, seeming to imagine my cock buried in Mary's face.

"So you guys, like do this often? Fooling guys?" I felt compelled to ask.

"Like this? Never," giggled Maddie. "But we have gone out with each others' guys without telling them before. Most of them still don't know they have banged both of us, or whatever."

"I do seem to remember you guys getting busted at lunchtime once, for trying to swap places at school, back in, what, seventh grade?" I recalled.

"Shows what they knew," Mary laughed evilly. "We had already swapped places for three days before Mr. Cotton finally... cottoned on. But switching boys is way more fun."

"But never like this?" I asked, curious. I was also getting little aroused again, speculating.

"Yeah. Before, it was always one of us playing with the other one's guy for an evening or afternoon," explained Maddie. "We've never tried to swap back and forth during a date like this."

"I am not complaining," I sad emphatically, "but then why do it with me?"

"Because you are going back to your school in a couple of days," Maddie went on. "We didn't have time to either both date you, or date you twice with a switch."

"And it was working very well until I fucked up," grumped Maddie. "All I needed to have done was lean the other way when Al went to kiss my neck."

"Klutz!" It was better than cunt...

"Oh, I don't know," I drawled, leaning back and for the first time in my life, expecting a women, two women to appreciate looking at my body. "I think things are turning out pretty well! I say Bravo, guys..."

We all laughed. And they both did, in fact, stare at my body, or at least my once-again hardening cock. I'd take it.

"Still," Mary grumped. "It sucks that we won't see you until summer. Who knows who we will all be hooked up with by then."

"Ah, maybe one of us will still be single," replied Maddie. "Or maybe single again. And Al hasn't settled on anyone yet," her voice trailed off, full of promise.

"And what if you are both single?" I said with the new boldness I still felt as if was coming from an alien entity inside me.

"Ha! Then things will get interesting," snarked Mary. "I saw him first, remember."

"What if Carrie is single this summer, too?" Maddie cooed back, much too sweetly.

I was very careful not to react to that visibly, but if they had still been looking at me and not each other, my cock's little anticipatory jump would have given me away.

"That could be a problem," Mary replied. She turned to me. "Because then, Al, for all your impressive height, you are going to be up to your balls in pussy."

—————

Thanks for continuing with this series. Please, stick with the story. If you are reading this while it is still new, the next installment should be up very soon. As always, I would be thrilled if you rated or favorited this entry, but I want your thoughts and comments on it even more. Finally, if you liked this tale, please try some of my others as well.