All Comments on 'Alistaire Ch. 06: Bridget'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do please continue with the characters. Though again with the name changes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It just gets better. Keep having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please!!!

WrexscarWrexscarabout 2 years ago

More please.

There is so much more possible.

The end is school dance, the hinted at hot teacher.

At some point he has to strike out and have a loss of confidence. Even if it is short lived.

Threesome and foursome possibilities.

Girls back in his hometown.

Meeting between home girls and school girls.

Then on to college.

Blunote39Blunote39about 2 years ago

Keep up the great work! Classic harem story indeed. LoTR reference was mint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories are some of the best I've read. I really hope you continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Concensus = more chapters are needed. Does he encounter Carrie after graduation, does that romance take off or was it a one off with no hope for the relationship to blossum. Or is it Bridget that finds his heart? etc etc etc.........

AingealanLannAingealanLannabout 2 years ago

Seriously, please don't stop after this. Bridget is clearly willing to do all of them and that would be great but also Summer adventures. The biggest thing man is you gotta stop switching Bridget with Britney. Fairly confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this series keep it going. But the Britney thing does get confusing sometimes.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Yeah..A certain 5 stars; but

poor Al's member will be worn down to an eraser stub by the time he gets his PHD.

Small sympathies.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Sensational stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your stories some of the best to read on here. As the comments lots of opportunities to develop the stories and relationships fantastic job

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

Great series, keep it going!

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

Loved the series. Great characters and a lot of fun to read. Apart from the bit of confusion with Bridget/Britany, which popped up again briefly toward the end of this chapter, the story was well written. This sub=genre of shy nerd realizing his sexual potential is also one of my favorites. I'm also a big fan of some actual emotional connection between the characters, as there seems to be with these friends, and moving on to something more permanent. I'll look forward to more tales from this group and also check out some of your other work. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The tension between the geek conditioning, the stud and the gentle guy, is lovely. The sex is nice and explicit without being anatomical or vulgar. A really great balance. I love stories where there is a) no bad stuff about to happen, and b) where there is no exploitation, disrespect, covert violence.

Please write more, and keep the characters as nice as they are.

very talented you are, the willing suspension of disbelief is strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series and I would love another please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved every minute of this and would love to hear more about the group and possibly the two girls that they’ve been “trying” to get him with. I definitely thought that Bridget would have been in love with him and he would realized he was too, but oh well, this works well too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few mixed up names! But still a great story . . .

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate that you got some narrative tension in; and would love to see more with these characters evolve as things get trickier.

But please use universal replace when you change character names! At one point Bridget/Britney was even a Laura!!

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Awesome tale... Kinda reminds me of a guy I knew in college.... he'd start a weekend contest to see how many girls he could nail.....would love to hear more of Al (Alistaire's) adventures...

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Great read! Thanks for an awesome story. Now I will read the next series of Al’s life. Lots of sensual fun.

Byron B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this series and encourage future stories…like what does Al get up to in college?

Of course, there’s the summer before he goes away, too…which is when a lot of “interesting” stuff happens for a lot of people.

Your familiarity with boarding school life makes me curious which one you attended…if it’s not Millville, I’m pretty sure it’s one in a Mid-Atlantic state (despite the NE setting you used).

Publius68Publius68almost 2 years agoAuthor

Anony,

BWAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More. Please.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

I enjoyed each and every episode. Well written. I will now read your other efforts. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Awaiting your next installment.

CitidiverCitidiverover 1 year ago

Loved the leavening of funny self-deprecating awareness as well as the very droll and witty banter between these good friends.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Brilliant, well paced series integrated into a continuous story. I am amazed how, by the end, I had a clear and distinct mental image of each character -- at least of Al, the three girls/women, and Ben.

I register a complaint for the second time: You have a beautiful, limpid, flowing style, where the words just fade into the images of the narrative . . . UNTIL the mind stumbles over the sloppy typos. Please get yourself a dedicated proofreader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read, big fan of this trope! Thanks for sharing your work with us

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Love Al & the gals. 5stars easy.

OverviewerOverviewerover 1 year ago

Brilliantly written by such a talented author.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just learning about your stories. This is the first series that I've read and I've highly enjoyed them. I like the story lines as you have written about and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read the Alistaire story absolutely wonderful. Looking forward to the rest of what you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome, as usual. I wish losing my virginity many years ago had been as thoughtfully and sensually consummated. But I have to wonder why everyone writes about a girl's hymen being hidden deep within her depths. It is actually a bit of skin stretched across her opening near the mouth of her vagina. It can be breached by a guy's penis - or by fingers or during stretching / sports, but not after he has already pushed half his length into her. Other than that, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 1 year ago

Well I am a old guy and would be very happy to keep reading about these 4 your people for a very long time. Old guys always want things to go on for a long time. Thank you for all of your time that it takes to write these excellent stories. They are good for my circulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So I started with Reputation which was great then I sent into Acting 101 which was even better and now just read Alistaire the sex god and you have reached even higher levels of brilliance with your writing. I'm just loving these stories and wish you had written about 700. I'm so looking forward to what comes next and am so happy I found your gems of entertaining writing. More more more please. BardnotBard

Prowler39Prowler3911 months ago

Definitely worth a 5 but please find an editor/proofreader.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

This is a great series...and I am looking forward to Alistair Too...on with the reading!!

Five Stars...especially with Bridget being a virgin, picking Al to be her first!! He has really been making an impression on the women...Good On Him!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠✅🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Ridiculously, hilariously good! Although for some reason I can’t visualise Alastair as anyone other than Five from Umbrella Academy, despite it being wildly inappropriate based on Five apparent age and size. Solid gold 5⭐️ stuff, thanks, Ppfzz.

JimDiamondJimDiamond8 months ago

What did I think of this story? Hummmm...I think it was simply fucking fantastic story telling. I just left it for a while, then came back and read it again, and finally rated it as one of the two or three best that I have read here. It actually took re-reading it to appreciate it. For the author who imagines some such things are just fantasy, I can assure you that it is not. I do remember singing a song to a group of military wives and then being taken home by one to get even with her cheating husband, then after telling her friends, being loaned out to two other members of the "Sisterhood". Right in the middle of which fantasy cum true, and that asshole UNCLE of mine sent me off his fucking little party in South East Asia. So such things can and do happen! Thanks for bringing that to mind, and doing it so well.

PowersworderPowersworder8 months ago

This was an amazing, very entertaining series.

I do have one criticism however...

The reformed geek in charge of a newly minted harem NEVER shares his girls with another guy. All this talk of Ben and Beth is an instant mood-killer.

-

If she wants to part ways, and date someone else, that's fine. But anything else is cheating and against the rules. Part of the allure of a harem story, is that the girls are so in lust with the protagonist, they don't have any interest in other guys.

Alistaire is supposed to be Adonis reborn, not a pitiful cuckold.

albertaboyalbertaboy7 months ago

Really like this one, well done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best chapter of the lot, and they were all excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story lines. Nice language and lexical choices. The editing of what is said can be some better. Sentences between quotation marks are sometimes long and complicated and therefore less natural. Often I don't perceive who is speaking and the exact spot in space of the speaker. (Man, 74 yrs, Netherlands)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES