All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 04: Poppy'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Did not see that happening

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice ;-)

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Not many days to go in the school year. How will Alistair wrap it all up?

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

This is like watching the last few episodes of a favorite TV show you know is ending... sad that it's coming to a close but enjoying the ride with each chapter. This has been one of my favorite story arcs on Lit. Thank you. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought of the movie “The Graduate” and think that may be like this story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

A year ago "BruceWo" "did not see that coming!!". Hhhmmm, some readers fascinate me, because...🤔🤨

Poppy is a sweet girl, and her description of him having a 🥖 BAGUETTE between his legs was Too Funny!!

I AM agreeing tho, not many days left here...hope they stay in touch...A future story, school reunions and such would be another "Alistair series" to contemplate...PLEASE!!

Another Five**5**Star tale...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellow3 months ago

"I wondered if it was deliberate that this was the exact position I had been in with her mother when she had caught us. I was betting it had to be, but I was also betting that pointing it out would be... counterproductive."

Attaboy.

In spite of the blood flow being redirected from your brain, you didn't shoot yourself in the ...

foot ...

by comparing sexual positions between mother and daughter.

Out loud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES