Alistaire Too Ch. 05: Beth's BDH

Story Info
Beth puts her harem through its paces.
8.3k words
4.72
33.2k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,525 Followers

The story of Al becoming Alistaire was such a big hit, I decided to go ahead and write a sequel series with all the seeds I had planted but never germinated in the original. These tales will be a little more disjointed, and jumbled up chronologically. Please understand that while a few things in the early parts of each entry in this second series may overlap each other, the endings are arranged chronologically.

I'd like to make a special shout out to the readers and commenters who responded so wonderfully to Alistaire's first cycle. His further adventures are dedicated to you.

This entry is a little problematic, but fun for me to write. It was quite uncomfortable for Alistaire, but hey, he's a trooper, right?

—————

THE ONE WITH BETH'S BIG DICK HAREM

—————

There were mere days to go until graduation—barely a week left to spend time with my friends, especially my friends with amazing benefits. It would be important to milk every drop of time there was left.

And so I was lying on my own dorm room bed, by myself, trying to take a nap at four in the afternoon. I was emotionally exhausted, and pretty physically tired, too. Shit was getting very, very real, and I had escaped to find some solitude and let my jangled soul calm itself.

I closed my eyes and managed to actually nap.

"Dude!" came a loud voice, accompanied by a stabbing light from the hallway, as Ben slammed my door open and leapt into my room. I struggled up onto an elbow and glared balefully at him with a look that I hoped would cause him to turn to dust and float away. He remained distressingly corporeal.

"I am resting," I announced irritably.

"Get up, dude. You are summoned," Ben said.

"Tell Adam and Tres to go fuck themselves. I am not playing Bridge this afternoon."

"Get up. You are summoned by Beth."

I groaned. I might have to answer a summons from Beth, I realized. I rolled to my side and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Where am I going?" I asked, rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Recording space," Ben answered off-handedly.

I sat there and looked at him quellingly.

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Are you coming too?" I growled.

"Yes."

"No."

"I was specifically told to not accept no for an answer," Ben said smugly.

I stood up in disgust. I had ever been able to say no to any of Beth, Bridget, or Carla, even before they began fucking me. I ran a hand through my hair to straighten it up as we went out into the hall.

"I don't think I want to know what she is up to," I grumbled. "What is she up to?"

"I do not know," Ben said, still far more enthused about the unknown than I, though he did have the grace to show that he had his doubts about her recent pronouncements too. "She was hanging out by the pond with Petra when I ran into them. She instantly says something like, 'No time left' or some shit. Then she tells me to 'summon her harem and don't take no for an answer.'"

I groaned. Ever since Beth had decided that Ben and I were her harem, instead of her being a part of my alleged harem, she had not shut up about it. For the record, I did not have a harem, for fuck's sake. I had a committee, or maybe a Board of Supervisors.

"So, what's it like fucking Petra, dude?" Ben asked, as if he were making idle conversation while we walked.

He had been trying very hard to figure out which of his suspects I was sleeping with. Several days before, he had just sprung a similar question on me about Carla, trying to catch me off-guard and observe a reaction. I had been saved by the ambiguity of my situation, or former situation, with Carla, and he could not tell. Since then, I'd been on the look out and was ready this time to just bland it out.

"Can't really say, Ben..."

"Fuck. Thought I had you this time," Ben muttered. It was his fifth attempt. It was helpful for me that I was sleeping with every single one of his suspects, so my reactions were the same each time he pulled that stunt. Beth and I were having a ball watching him try to figure it out. I had warned all the others that Ben was on the trail, and I was pretty sure they were all teasing him too, when the occasion presented itself.

The two of us slid into the locked recording space to find Beth waiting for us. We both kind of stopped. Okay, we both froze in our tracks. She sat there in the big armchair, dressed in, as far as I could see, nothing more than a large collection of silky, half-transparent scarves. And nothing else. She definitely had no bra on, as even through several layers of fabric, I could clearly see her left nipple.

The sound of the door clicking behind us broke the spell. At least on me. "I was taking a much needed nap," I said, trying to act and sound like I was not drooling.

"Please," Beth waved off my protest with a regal gesture and merrily contemptuous voice. "We only have days to go before we are out of here, Alistaire. You can sleep when you are dead—or graduated, which will have the same effect," she added in mocking but genuinely mournful fashion.

"Wait, are we are just gonna go ahead and do this? Right now?" Ben blurted.

Oh ho, I thought, shit gets real and you are suddenly a lot less enthusiastic, aren't you?

"I mean... I thought this was going to be a planning session," he blathered on.

Beth laughed. "Oh, I've been planning this. Sit down guys," she said, indicating chairs arranged to either side of the armchair where she reigned over the room. They were spread well out from each other, on either side of Beth. It seemed safe enough, though I had a very bad feeling about this...

"Hey Siri, play Scheherazade Playlist," Beth said as we sat. Beautiful, terrifyingly appropriate, harem music began to play through the music system that I had genuinely never thought to use before. Beth slid to her feet. "I thought you guys might need some extra convincing, so I thought that I would go first," she said, beginning to move to the music.

First?

In seconds, it was obvious that Beth had choreographed her little routine. We were in trouble. In seconds more, I no longer cared. The first scarf was tugged away, and floated to the ground between my feet. Her right nipple was now also visible through the gauzy layers. She slid across before Ben and in a graceful move, bent her knees, shifting her bare foot to step on one of the lowest trailing scarves covering her. When she straightened her legs, the scarf tugged free. She spun away from Ben, and the scarf fluttered to the floor before him. As she moved back between us, we could both make out a glimpse of bare curve of that spectacular ass.

I knew every inch of Beth's naked body, yet I was already enthralled by the tease of this dance.

I glanced quickly at Ben, and he was just as mesmerized as I. My gaze snapped back to Beth as another silken scarf fluttered to the floor by Ben's feet. I was suddenly upset that he was ahead two to one.

Another part of my brain was trying to game out this situation. This was clearly going to happen, I'd already sort of resigned myself to that fact on the way over, though I, like Ben, had not thought it was going to happen now. What I was trying to figure out was how to get the maximum amount of Beth enjoyment as possible, while maintaining a strictly zero amount of Ben.

I do not mean that I didn't want Ben to get his share of Beth. He had been getting more of his share of Beth lately than I had been, and I had no problem with that. Ben could give Beth all the dick he could (I certainly intended to, especially after watching this little amazing dance), I just wanted to ensure that Ben gave me absolutely none.

But these calculations soon faded to a quiet, subconscious determination, and I found myself losing my train of thought in Beth's dance.

She actually was being very careful to distribute the scarves equally between us, but never 'one for you, one for him'. Every time she gave one of us two or three scarves in a row, it made the other lean in harder. Beth always liked being in charge, but I never realized before how good she was at it.

As the music progressed, Beth slowly, exquisitely, got progressively more naked. When she was down to two scarves left, one tied to the small choker collar she wore and which inadequately concealed her right breast, and the other hanging from a gold chain around her waist and which covered that excruciatingly gyrating ass, She swayed before me. She stayed in one place longer than she usually did, and I drank her in. Then she bunched the upper scarf slowly up in her hand and tugged. It popped free and she let it float down directly onto my lap. My eyes ran up her body, from bare feet, up her powerful sprinter's legs, pausing lovingly at her dark bush, skimming her flat belly, taking in her lovely bouncy handfuls, then resting on her teasing face.

And then she spun away, toward Ben. He got much the same treatment, only he received the final scarf, leaving us both with an unobstructed view of her still swaying ass, in all its tight, curvy glory.

"Okay boys," Beth said over her shoulder, "let's get you two naked now. Drop 'em!"

"Um," I said.

"Hey, wait," Ben protested. "I mean, this is going to be..."

"Tsk, Tsk," Beth said, still swaying that ass in both our lines of sight. "I thought you both might still take a little persuading." She turned and advanced on Ben. "You got the last scarf, so I shall start with you."

Ben shot me a look that in less than a second conveyed equal measures of glee and terror. I'll give it to him, he seemed a heap more ready to embrace this craziness than I was. I wasn't sure whether that made me impressed, or very, very, apprehensive.

Beth grabbed the front of Ben's shirt and pulled him to his feet by it. Once he stood, she snaked the light blue Lacoste that he wore up over his head and then tossed it aside. Ben's chest was actually a little fuller looking than mine, I observed, but it seemed softer.

"Let me convince you, Ben," Beth said, and sank to her knees before him. Her hands ran up the front of his legs and rubbed all over the swollen front of his pants. Then she pulled the zipper down slowly. She slid a few fingertip inside the fly and Ben groaned quietly. She tugged on the button and looked over her shoulder at me. "You can watch, Alistaire."

Ben looked at me and shrugged as if in apology, like I wasn't going to like what I was about to see. That puzzled me. It wasn't that I against seeing his cock. I just wasn't interested in seeing it. Beth tugged, freeing the cock in question, and let his pants slide down freely to about his knees.

There it bobbed.

Well, alrighty.

All the fuss about my dick had finally gotten to me, and I had done some internet research on cocks and cock sizes. (using cellular data, not the school's wifi!) It had confirmed that these girls all knew what they were talking about. I was extraordinarily gifted. But it also gave me the perspective to realize that Ben was, in fact, pretty damned well hung too.

Let it be said however, he was still almost two inches short of me. #smug

Beth ran her open fingers up the top of his shaft, between it and his belly. Her tongue stroked up the bottom in their wake. As the strains ofScheherazade: The Story of the Calendar Prince began to fade away, Beth rubbed his cock across her face. Then she bent and pulled his pants lower, tugging first one shoe and pant leg free, then the other. Now Ben was more naked than she, since she still had on the choker and the gold chain around her waist.

The playlist changed to Ravel'sBolero. To listen to this playlist, you would think that classical composers liked to bone or something.

And no, I certainly did not at the time know the names or composers of those pieces or those on the rest of the playlist. But I got the list from Beth later and pretty much memorized them for future use...

Then I was treated to how Beth looked while sucking cock. As I well knew, she was all about the tongue, though her lips certainly were skilled at stretching themselves around Ben's knob and often his shaft. One hand stroked his length, and there was still plenty exposed to stroke, even when Beth was taking as much as she was going to. Her other hand snaked under his ass and massaged it so hard I could see the marks she was leaving on it.

Fuck, was I leaning in to watch Ben's fucking cock slide in and out of Beth's mouth?

Apparently, I was. I forced myself to lean back in my chair, but I could not tear my eyes off the sight of my friend sucking the cock of my other friend. I tried to look around and check the condition of the room, making sure that the last people to use it for its more prosaic application had reset the equipment.

But my eyes weren't leaving the sight. In a slight panic, I worried that I might be trying to analyze Beth's technique for emulation purposes. I felt instantly relieved to feel none of that. But I wasn't feeling the need to look away from Ben's junk, either. Ben sank down into his chair, and Beth flowed along with his movements.

I know I come off sounding homophobic sometimes... or at least I suspect I do. I really don't feel like I am, though. I just am extremely committed to my own desires, both about whom I desire, and whom I want desiring me. It is quite true I don't like either of the actual lesbians in my class, but not because of their sexual orientation. I just never liked the severe case of Resting Bitch Personality they both exhibit. But I like Yamil, the one gay dude in our class. He was on the Cross-Country team with me for three years, and I've showered next to him regularly and never felt anything different about him from any other dude. My only visceral reaction to him is that he's fucking hilarious.

Still, doesn't mean I wasn't weirded out. And since I was, even though I hoped to God I wasn't about be asked to participate, I could not keep quiet.

"Ben," I said curiously. "Beth looks like she's about to rip your ass cheek off. She's never grabbed me like that. Did you ask her to do it?"

"Hell yes he did!" Beth interjected. "Begged for it like a little girl, first time I went down on him," she added, then proceeded to resume doing just that.

"She likes it when you beg," I observed.

"Yeah," gasped Ben, beginning to squirm under Beth's attentions. "But I'm happy to do it."

"Me too," I replied almost absently. Beth was getting more energetic. "Still, I wonder..."

"If you are trying to distract me," Ben snapped. "It is not going to work!" He gasped as Beth did something with her tongue that I missed. "Oh geez, Beth. Do that again! Oh please, yes!"

Her hand was now a blur, sliding slickly up and down him, drenched in drool from her hard-working mouth. She did whatever it was with her tongue again, and Ben jumped and groaned mightily. "Gonna come, Beth! Don't stop, Don't..."

Beth let his head slide free from her lips, hand on his shaft never slowing, hand on his ass massaging firmly. She closed her eyes and smiled beautifully as she started dragging Ben's tip back and forth across her face, leaving wet streaks of saliva on her cheeks. Ben grabbed the edge of the chair he sat upon and I saw his face contort. I hoped I didn't look that ridiculous when I was about come.

A loud gasp, and I watched as Ben unloaded on Beth's face. His dick was pressed against her skin and the white load spread out all around where it touched her. Beth, for her part, just kept rubbing it all over her face, moving her head for maximum coverage. In mere seconds, she had white, sticky goo all over her, from one cheek, across her upper lip, and down the other cheek to her jaw. Ben could come!

And almost instantly, he collapsed, slumping in the chair. "Oh fuck, Beth! That was amazing! Weird, but amazing."

I don't think I had ever nutted on Beth's face without sticking her eyes shut, but this trick she had used to control Ben's jizz left her able to look up at him with an affectionately smug expression. She released his cock gently, and shifted to the side, grabbing a box of tissues she had brought and began to clean her face, though she was not terribly fastidious about it. She paid most of her attention around her lips. Beth loved having a cock in her mouth, but she was, I had long ago learned, dead set against getting cum in there.

Discarding the used tissues, she tossed the box to Ben and rose, taking the step or two to stand in front of me now. She gestured with her finger at me and said, "Stand up, tall boy. It's your turn."

Almost involuntarily, I stood, still quite unsure about what was going on. Well, I was sure what was going on, but I was still both unsure about the details, and unsure how I felt about it.

Beth tugged my teeshirt up and off my head. I sighed, Whatever else I felt, I really, really wanted my turn getting blown. It had been hot to watch Ben, whether I liked it or not. And I was not going to let the weirdness of a dude sitting there watching while I got my blowjob stop me from enjoying a Beth Special. At least the dude was Ben. I went ahead and kicked off my flip-flops.

"Ah! Capitulation at last," giggled Beth. "The sultana is pleased with her harem dweller. Both her harem dwellers," she added over her shoulder to Ben.

"Darn tootin'!" Ben responded wearily. But he leaned forward toward us, trying to focus through his port-orgasmic recovery.

I had figured out less than a week after losing my virginity that being watched while having sex was a turn-on for me, and I felt that anticipation again. But this was the first time the watcher was going to be a guy, and someone to whom I had no interest in doing... whatever I was doing at the moment. This was going to be... different.

Beth tugged at my fly. I was excruciatingly hard, I realized, and now that it was about to be released, I realized how urgently uncomfortable my cock was in my jeans. As Beth slowly tugged open my fly, it registered on me that Ben was watching intently, with an almost smug expression on his face. Why? Oh...

It was my turn for a smug expression to peek through.

Beth tugged down my jeans and underwear and my erection sprang into view. Beth did the reveal with a flourish. I realized that choosing me to go second had been a conscious choice.

"Holy God-damned fuck!" Ben literally shouted. "Dude! What the shit? That's not even human!" His eyes were wide with Shock and Awe... and a little bit of deflation.

Nope. Still doesn't get old, even when it's a dude who it is freaking out. It is not nearly as good as when it is a girl who is reacting to the Big Reveal, but it is still fodder for my ever-engorging ego.

"What can I say?" I shrugged with a grin, a grin that became wider because Beth was already dragging her tongue up me from balls to tip. She was taking her time, making me seem to be even longer. "Beth named her harem after big dicks. You thought I was going to be small?"

"I've seen you in the shower, man," Ben shook his head. "What, do you triple in length or something?"

"About," I said.

Beth seemed concerned that Ben was actually upset. She grabbed my cock and pushed me back down to sit in my chair. Her fingers did little more than massage my balls as she flicked her tongue over my head just a little. "Don't be intimidated by the circus freak, Ben, my delicious concubine," she said, though her eyes stayed on my shaft. "While size does not matter, you are both wastefully huge after all, I will tell you that you are thicker than Alistaire, for whatever that is worth."

"I am?" asked Ben in surprise.

"He is?" I said simultaneously. "How do you know that?" I found myself challenging.

Beth laughed. She sucked my head into her mouth and I groaned as her tongue played across my tip inside her mouth. With a pop she released me, and she went on. "I think I'm familiar with playing both flutes, guys. Ben's is a little thicker. And with the ratio of length to girth, he actually looks a lot thicker." She stroked me a time or two more, still staring intently at me.

Publius68
Publius68
2,525 Followers