Alistaire Too Ch. 04: Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she pushed me in deeper. I groaned happily at the sensation. I was in her throat. And moreover, Poppy was smoothly and evenly sliding me in and out. After a few bobs, she let me slide all the way out, and she caught her breath. Without a word, she just slid me back in and bobbed again. She wasn't taking all of me. But she was definitely taking a lot, and it felt so good. I blessed the Fields genes that allowed for a selective gag reflex.

Okay, crass admission time again. While I truly did miss hanging out with Carla as buddies, I also seriously, seriously missed her anaconda-like ability to just casually deep throat my entire cock. Some of, if not perhaps many, of the best blowjobs I had ever experienced had been pulled off with no more than a couple of inches in the girl's mouth, truly. But the feel of my dick descending down a throat was just a whole different thing. Not intrinsically better, just different. And it was a bit of variety that I had been missing regular doses of.

I just groaned as loudly and happily as I could and closed my eyes, letting my head loll back.

Just as I was getting used to the delicious sensations, familiar but new, I felt Poppy's hand cradling my balls go back to work. First she gently tugged them, then tickled them. Then her fingertips curled up underneath and started tormenting the flesh behind them, stroking between my legs and getting close to my asshole. My groans of pleasure went up half an octave at the sudden powerful new sensation.

She sensed my 'vulnerability' and exploited it. She bobbed her head faster, but not as deeply, and tickled me harder. I was getting very happy by now, and started gently teasing at her hair. She absently reached behind her head and absently flipped her ponytail, even though it was not getting in the way. After a few very pleasurable moments, she did it again.

I realized I was being given an invitation, and I reached out and grabbed her shock of hair. She murmured happily and went on driving me to distraction. I held the root of the ponytail, and began tugging in time with her own bobbing atop my cock. That was apparently my assigned task, because her hunger for my cock seemed only to grow.

A few moments later, Poppy pulled herself free of the cock impaling her face and gasped to me, "Pull me off of you when you are about to come." With that surprising instruction, she went back to work on me.

It was not long until her instructions came into play, and I leaned forward, grunting in anticipation, held there for just a suck or two before I pulled, yanked really, on the ponytail and pulled her head free of my dick. She made me pull hard, but she was smiling as my cock popped free of her mouth and she jacked my shaft while tickling behind my balls for all she was worth.

I babbled incoherently and shivered as I started pumping jizz onto her cheeks and throat. She kept her eyes open and stared as I pumped stream after stream of white cream across her front. She leaned forward a little and my final, weaker jets splashed lower down, coating the upper curves of her firm, shapely tits.

I let the ponytail slip from my grasp and collapsed backward to my elbows on the mattress. I stared at Poppy's delectable, cum-soaked visage. She was a spattered canvas of sexy beauty. I watched in fascination as she looked down at herself and wiped a strand of cum off the rounded curve of her breast, right above a wildly pert nipple. Popping the finger in her mouth, she took an experimental taste. She pursed her lips in approval and wiped a strand or two more off with her fingers and sucked them clean. But she tired of the game, and probably realized that there was a fuckload of jizz to dispose of. She grabbed a towel and cleaned herself the rest of the way. She could see me watching her in still hungry appreciation the whole time, and she practically preened in response.

As she finished, I crawled back onto the mattress and she rolled over to lie next to me. I reached out and pulled her face back against mine, kissing her deeply. She climbed atop me and took control of the kiss. I was more than happy to let her, she had enthusiasm to spare.

"Please tell me the moment you are ready again," she gasped into my mouth. "I'm so horn..." Her hand had slipped between us and found its grip on my still very hard cock. "You're still hard!"

"With a sexy naked girl like you lying on top of me, it gets like that," I laughed.

She squeezed my cock eagerly and kissed me again. "Up against the headboard," she instructed. She practically shoved me as I crab walked further up the bed until I was sitting up against the pile of pillows girls and women alike always seem to cover their beds with. Poppy just crawled after me and immediately straddled me.

Again, she kissed me. "How do you want to do this?" She asked, holding my jaw in both hands. Her pussy was already rubbing against my shaft, revving it up from merely still hard, to eager again already.

"I like your current agenda," I laughed. "You have the reins."

She rubbed her crotch against me even more eagerly for a few, coating my cock in her juices. She reached down and guided my tip against her. She groaned happily as she sank down. She was beautifully tight, but she still fought to slide me inside her in my entirety as fast as she could. Once she had accomplished her campaign, she just rested, rocking atop me for a bit. I grabbed at her tits and began massaging, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

After a few moments of enjoying this, Poppy worked to get up from her knees astride me to a position where her feet were beneath her and she squatted on my cock. That she managed to do it without losing her pussy's grasp on my dick was fun to watch and better to feel. Then she began to hump up and down on top of me.

I wondered if it was deliberate that this was the exact position I had been in with her mother when she had caught us. I was betting it had to be, but I was also betting that pointing it out would be... counterproductive.

I was almost in disbelief at how strong her legs were, humping her entire body weight up and down on my cock, and giving herself such long strokes. With each rise, my head was barely still inside her and each time she fell, she impaled herself on me fully. Her legs had to be burning, but from the expression on her face, everything else was too.

Her tits were almost the spitting image of her mother's and they mesmerized me as she rode me. They were slightly smaller, and just as slightly more bouncy and firm. They filled my hands beautifully as I reached out to grasp her. Her nipples really were identical to Sloane's, with the same small, rosy aureoles and petite but rock-hard nipples pressing against my palms. Poppy just moaned louder and louder, whether from my appreciation of her breasts, or from her own efforts atop my cock.

Her moans soon took on a new character, and I sensed she was about to come. I was still a long way from that, so I relaxed back to enjoy the show. I let my hands slip free, reluctant to lose the feel of her tits, but anxious to watch them bounce as her strokes atop me grew faster and shorter in length. The way they swayed and even occasionally bounced was worth not holding them for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Poppy made a shrill little sound and she paused. Then, as she fucked my for two more, suddenly very slow strokes, that little sound sprang up into a loud near-scream. Her body shook above me and her face screwed up in a closed-eyed grimace of weirdly agonized joy.

And then she collapsed atop me. Her legs kind of somehow flowed out from under her until she was able to lie full atop me, back arched to follow me where I was propped up. I knew how flexible she was from having seen her move and sometimes slide around on the tennis court, but this was an impressive, yet apparently unconscious feat.

She clasped my face and kissed me urgently, her body still quivering. I just wrapped my hands around her and gently caressed her ass.

"Wow," she murmured, still impaled on my dick. "I think I'm going to forgive my mother. I sure as fuck can't blame her!"

"Thank you," I murmured. "And that really does make me happy all by itself." She snuggled against me for a little while. I lay happily beneath her, just letting my cock twitch inside her now and then, whenever she got too relaxed. "So are you and I good?" I asked idly.

Poppy propped herself up and grinned at me. "No! You have more apologizing to do to atone for your sins!" She started to tickle me along my rib cage under my arms, which is dirty pool, because I am super ticklish. Our arms maneuvered around each other as we each tried to tickle the other while protecting ourselves.

It was fun, even though she was clearly not so vulnerable to tickling as I am. After a bit though, we kind of started to slide sideways, and I took advantage of the momentum. I lifted my arms slightly and her hands dove into my vulnerable armpits. It was worth the momentary mind-bending sensation of her torturing fingers in there, because now I could wrap my arms around her firmly and roll us over. We twisted diagonally as we turned over so that we were now off of the propping pillows and almost crosswise on the bed. We ended up with me now lying flat atop her and almost before we stopped turning, I was driving into her with deep, hungry thrusts that felt amazing, and had the added virtue of getting her to stop with the damned tickling.

Poppy gasped beneath me with each pounding thrust. I was hungry now, and I wanted... no... needed my own release. I just hoped I'd be bringing Poppy along for the ride with another orgasm to pile onto my apology account. I smiled hungrily down at her as I fucked her, and her bright eyes gleamed back at me.

I was a lot closer to coming than I had thought, and it was not long before I felt myself tensing. Poppy was still gasping beneath me but not so urgently as I was feeling. Suddenly, she lifted both legs up around me and crossed her calves across my humping ass. The angle change felt so fucking good and I pounded her even harder. She liked it too, because her groans became deeper and more urgent as well.

"Come!" she almost shouted. "Come in me. Do it! Now!"

I try to fulfill requests. What can I say, I'm a giver.

Fortunately, I could not have resisted coming if had I wanted to, and my arms pressed my back up into an arch as my cock slammed home in her. I froze in place, jizz pumping into her in a wild flow that sent sensations up and down my legs and curled my toes.

It sent plenty of sensations into Poppy as well, and she bucked and squealed beneath me. "Don't stop!" she pled to me. "Keep doing it!"

I could not move for a second or more, until my cock stopped erupting, but then I slammed into her again. My cock screamed in my head at the post-orgasmic sensory overload, but I wanted to, I had to, get Poppy off this final time. I thrust hard, groaning in painfully excessive pleasure.

Thankfully, she really was close and I did not need to endure the overload for long.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Ohhhhgh! Yessss!" Her hands slapped the mattress beside her over and over again as her body thrashed beneath me as long waves of orgasm rippled through her. I kept thrusting throughout, and finally her hands lifted to press agains my belly, pushing me away. "Stop! Oh, thank you, but stop!"

Almost in revenge, I kept driving into her for a few thrusts more, before collapsing down atop her, trying to keep most of my weight leaning to one side against the mattress.

We both lay there, happily panting for breath. Occasionally, one of us would caress the other briefly, but mostly we just searched for air. My cock had had enough for a while and softened, shrinking its way out of Poppy. As I felt myself finally losing my place inside her, I rolled fully off her to my side. She just lay there on her back, floppy, sweaty, and looking well-fucked.

"Well," I said, regaining energy, or at least mental energy. "Now am I forgiven?"

She looked at me with a broad smile and wiped perspiration from her brow. "You are getting there."

—————

Thanks for coming back for Alistaire's further adventures! As always, I appreciate your votes, your favorites, and especially your comments!