All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 05: Beth's BDH'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

This story continues to be great. I loved the somewhat playful aspect of this chapter. I'm a bit like Al in that two guys in a scene isn't really my thing, but this was still fun. You do a great job of keeping the story interesting outside of the sexual situations with the thoughts and feelings of the characters having some depth. Thanks again for the effort to make both this and the original series such great reads.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

Having read all of the Al chapters, both part 1 and 2, to get here I can only thank you for an awesome story. Now for the last part which I know I will enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never commented before. But thank you. Enjoyed this series so far very very much.. looking forward to the (last?) chapter..!

But hé he goes to college right? I'm not from the US, but I've heard rumours about coeds...

Keep them cumming [pun intended]

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Nicely done. How you handled BBDH was inspired. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this entire series, and the first set of Alistair stories as well. But I have to wonder, why is girl - girl sex acceptable, but homophobia is rampant? Allistair jerks his hand away from even having a drop of Ben's semen splatter on him. They both just came inside the same girl, for god sakes. A little bodily fluid is part of having sex. I enjoy lesbian hijinks, and a bit of casual contact between guys shouldn't be so verboten.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Okay, okay, Beth got spit-roasted by Al and Ben...So What??!! She really DESERVED to be double-penetrated by them, the little tease.

There has been no anal play here...to my (and I am sure, others) disappointment!! At least one of the girls could give up the anal cherry...and Al could learn to be CONSIDERATE as a lover in another way. There is obviously lots of trust among the 'harems' members...it 'could' extend into expanding the penetrating efforts!!

No ready to read the last chapter of Alistair's fun with his friends, but...

Five**5**Stars as always...yyyaaayyy!!!!!

PowersworderPowersworder8 months ago

Sharing harem girls with another guy is verboten.

The point of a harem story, is that the girls are so infatuated with the protagonist, that they're not interested in any other guys.

When the harem owner starts sharing his girls, it either feels uncomfortably close to pimping them out, or the protagonist is getting cucked. Both shatter the whole fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES