Alistaire Too Ch. 05: Beth's BDH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed. "I am going to so miss both of these..." With that, she opened her mouth and slid as much of me inside as she could manage without provoking her pretty pronounced gag reflex. I moaned happily and just relaxed. Inwardly though, I was calling bullshit on her reassurances. There was no way Ben was bigger than me in any way. That was my story and I was sticking to it.

Beth was clearly trying to make sure neither of us had any complaints about this crazed situation, and I was gasping quickly at her assault. Ben was leaning forward in fascination. A dude was staring intently at (some of) my cock buried in Beth's face, a face which had more than just traces of his jizz still sticking to it. Jizz that was rubbing off on my legs... And yet somehow, I was still getting close at an alarming rate.

Suddenly, Ben sat back in his chair with a relaxed posture and asked me, "We only have one more D&D session ever, Al. Are you going to kill Adam's Paladin or not?"

The sheer ridiculousness of both the question and the circumstances of its being asked made me snort. It also smoothed out my ongoing over-reaction to Beth's hasty assault. I felt myself relax just enough to stop worrying about an embarrassingly quick finish.

Actually the question itself wasn't ridiculous, just the timing. In fact, it was an important question. "Yeah, Adam loves that character way too much. I want to see him plotz when Sir Tristam dies as much as you do. But you guys will have to engineer it, I'm not going to be the..."

My cock was suddenly cold and unsucked. "I'm not blowing you too loudly for your conversation, am I?" Beth asked snarkily.

"A thousand pardons, my sultana," I exclaimed. "May the glorious moon of your backside shine ever full upon us, your mere chattering concubines!"

Beth smirked at me (while dragging her tongue along my shaft). "You had that ready to go, didn't you?"

"Yep!" I replied. "Since about twenty minutes after... oh God that's nice... after you came up with this ridiculous metaphor in the first place."

"Well, if you two are going to have a conversation while I'm working here, could you at least have it about something besides Dungeons and Fucking Dragons?" Beth grumped.

"Please forgive the empty thoughts of your subjects, Sultana," pled Ben, warming to the routine. "Treat our little natterings, so unimportant to your august concerns, as but the whispers of the wind."

Beth had her mouth fully occupied, so this time she just flipped Ben off extravagantly. I was glad she chose not to engage further.

"Maybe grab my ass a little, Beth?" I asked, already getting breathless again. I could both see and feel her lips curl up. "Please?" I added. She did like to be begged.

Her hand clamped on my ass and massaged it hard. She was sucking on me like a popsicle at that point and the sensations were awesome.

"Nice call on the ass grabbing," I moaned to Ben. I was getting visibly close, and my breath was shallow.

"So, Al, what's it like fucking Bridget?" Ben asked casually.

"Fucking amazing," I gasped.

That fucker!

"Got you!" Ben shouted, jumping up from his chair in glee.

Beth's hand clamped down on the base of my cock like a vise. "Busted!" she cackled, then resumed sucking me even harder.

"Dirty trick, man!" I gasped. "That wasn't... Oh fuck. I'm gonna come."

Beth slid me free and in moments, I was painting her face. She was a little rushed though this time, and her trick she used with Ben didn't work. I came too fast, and she was till laughing at Ben's clever taking advantage of the situation. I had come close a couple of times already before Beth actually brought me off, and that made my first orgasm, always pretty strong, even more so.

"Fuck dude! Don't drown her," Ben exclaimed.

I honestly couldn't see what was happening right in front of me. My vision was just so blurred at that moment. But my imagination was filled with images of Beth, her mouth around my cock, her tongue on my shaft, of Ben watching... I groaned.

"But is Bridget better than Carla?" Ben asked idly.

I caught what he was doing this time, even in my mentally addled state, he wasn't catching me this time. "Not fucking Carla... any more." I corrected him, still shuddering with release.

Yeah, I was mentally addled.

Beth snorted, then laughed out loud, hand still squeezing a few last drops from my cock. "God, he got you twice, Alistaire," she howled in amusement. "Oh! Eww! Shit. You made it get in my mouth," she yelped, spitting out the cum which had dripped into her open laughing mouth.

Beth fumbled for the tissue box, and began to wipe her mouth, upper lip, and dripping nose. Both eyes were still gummed closed.

"Sorry Beth!" Ben exclaimed. "Are there other names that I still need to guess?" he asked her, concern in his voice.

"Several," Beth spat again. "Four, I thin..." Cum coated or no, her eyes flew open and she glared at Ben.

"Beth!" I hissed, too late.

"Got you both!" Ben practically screamed. "I got you both!"

Damn. Damn, damn, damn. The Make Ben Guess game had been fun and now he went and cheated. I thought about going and giving him a good shove for his sneaky behavior. It had been my usual response to his shenanigans for years now. But I didn't. In part, it was because my legs were still very wobbly. But also, well, we were both naked, and both had erections. If he shoved me back, we might end up in a 'sword fight' and that was not going to happen!

I just flopped in the chair and admitted, "Well played, dude."

"Yes, slave," Beth said, still a little mad that my spume had gotten in her mouth. "I do not know if you shall be rewarded or punished for your trickery."

"There is a difference?" Ben chirped.

Beth growled, still cleaning her face. Nardballs, was that an amazing sight.

Ben ticked off his fingers. "Wait, if there are four more, I've run out of suspects."

"Then I guess you have more work to do," I smiled.

"Really?" Beth asked wearily. "I think he's done good enough, don't you? Ben is part of the family, if you know what I mean." I looked at her. "Besides," she smiled, dragging a hand across one breast, nailing down both Ben's and my attention with the gesture, "now that we've warmed up, we can get started."

"Started?" Ben asked.

"I thought that was it," I added.

Beth looked at us both in turn, a bit more witheringly at me. "While I like sucking you both, in what possible universe do you think that I am not going to end up making this all about me? You harem, and me sultana, after all."

Ben and I shared a wordless glance. I sighed. I still had some bright lines that I would not cross, and I sure hoped Ben did too, but beyond that, Beth deserved what she wanted.

"Yes, my queen," Ben said with a bow. "But I am still out of sus..."

"I nailed Alistaire before anyone else here," Beth snapped. "Then he and Carla got together. Bridget got mad that she was left out and fucked him next." Ben nodded. Now came the new info and he was here for it. I just sighed and let Beth run the class.

"Then Jenn practically raped him in public," Beth said, getting up off the floor and collapsing into the throne of the big armchair between Ben and me.

"That is not what happened..." I tried to interrupt.

"Dude, she sucked your cock in a school hallway. The rest is just details." Beth laughed. I could not resist, and reached out to stroke at her breast nearest me. The nipple hardened instantly in response as I squeezed her pretty handful.

"About a day or so after that, he got to have Bridget and Petra at the same time," sighed Beth, arching her back forward to thrust up her tits.

"Both of them? Together?" Ben asked. He might have sounded more worshipful if he was not distracted by reaching out and toying with Beth's other boob, pinching, tugging, and teasing at its nipple intently.

"Bridget got her threesome," Beth purred. "Now, I am getting mine."

"But I'm out of suspects," he muttered. It was a little hard to hear him because he had leaned over the arm of the chair and replaced his fingers on Beth's nipple with his lips. That made me a little grumpy because I had had thoughts in that direction, and while I still have my own breast to play with, I was not sticking my face that close to Ben's.

Instead, I let my hand trail down Beth's belly and in between her legs.

Beth smiled at me as my fingers tangled in her bush. "Well, he really had been chasing after Poppy, but Alistaire isn't very smart you know, so he ended up fucking Miss Manning instead," she groaned.

"Who the thwuck ith Mith Mannwing?" Ben asked, her nipple still in his mouth.

"Sorry. That's her maiden name. Poppy's mom," Beth said blandly.

Ben sat bolt upright, Beth's nipple pulled from his lips with an audibly wet plop. "Dude? Mrs. Fields?!?" He shook his head and said, almost as if he felt hurt, "I am not worthy to be in the room with you, man. Fuck." He actually was hurt!

"Oh baby," Beth crooned reassuringly, "get real. You are still having your moments of awesome. Right now, you are having a threesome after all."

"With a very pretty girl," I added, sliding out of my seat to the floor in front of Beth.

"A spectacularly pretty girl," Ben added, perking up at both the encouragement and Beth's hand finding its way back to he penis.

"But yeah, the MILF was pretty epic," Beth sighed as I spread her legs slowly. I had been glad to get down here first, before Ben got any other ideas ahead of me, but now that I was here, I was going o take it slow. "But unfortunately, Poppy caught them in mid-fuck."

"Oh shit!" Ben gasped. "And you are still alive?"

"She was not a happy bunny," Beth said about Poppy. "And it sure put an end to our hero's parental intercourse."

I leaned in and nuzzled Beth's snatch, which was already wetter than I ever remember it being, even right after a good fucking. I was also enjoying the story. Beth was giving the TLDR a whole lot more entertainingly than I could have.

"So that's it?" Ben gasped. He gasped because Beth had just tugged him to his feet, using his dick as a handle.

"No," Beth said matter of factly. "He's fucking Poppy now, too."

"But... how?!" Ben asked plaintively. He got no answer from either Beth or me, since both our mouths were fully occupied. My tongue was now buried inside Beth, and her mouth had finished burnishing my ego and was now burnishing Ben's cock once more.

Ben just sighed, took his victory, and reached down to fondle Beth's breasts some more. She hissed happily, and I wasn't entirely sure whether it was the way he pinched her nipples or the way I was circling her clit without quite touching it.

Yes, I was looking upward to watch what Ben was doing, and the way she had his tip in her mouth. That gave me an idea, however. I was suddenly interested to see what Beth looked like if she came with a cock in her mouth.

I ended the teasing phase. Beth was more than turned on enough to come anyway, and I wanted to see this. I softly encircled her clitoris with my lips and tickled it firmly with my tongue. I watched closely as Beth's eyes widened and she moaned loudly. But she kept Ben's dick in her mouth. He in turn moaned at the vibrations transmitting into him.

Did I just stimulate Ben? Let's not think about that.

I lashed now at Beth's clit, and slid two fingers inside her, letting them seek her favorite places. Beth finally had to release Ben from her mouth, her moans were becoming so urgent, but she kept jacking him earnestly. Ben was loving it, by clearly not able to come again, not quite yet.

Then Beth threw herself backward in the chair, her moans swinging into a wildly higher register and I felt her begin to spasm. I kept up the stimulation, letting off my pace just enough to draw out her final pleasure.

Ben saw her beginning to come and dropped to a knee beside the chair. He dove his head down to Beth's chest and sucked hard on an achingly erect nipple. She grabbed his head, screamed out, "This is amazing!" and bucked her hips up against my face.

Seconds later, she collapsed like a ballon with the air let out. Her powerful legs flopped loosely like noodles, and she panted desperately. Ben just kept happily suckling on her boob. I straightened up and surveyed her disarray. She smiled at me, then pushed Ben off her breast and pulled his head up to kiss her.

They made out for a bit while I watched, doing nothing more myself than stroke Beth's lovely knee. Then Ben stood up and reached for Beth's hand. "My turn to have a snack," he said, and Beth giggled. Ben pulled backward and lay himself on the rug on the floor. Beth grinned at me. "He took a little encouragement to understand the importance of eating pussy, but he has since fully bought in," she said, standing over Ben's face.

"You didn't want to, dude?" I asked, genuinely incredulous. "Eating pussy is the best!"

Beth just snorted.

On the floor, Ben looked like he felt a little vulnerable. "Hey! I was just, uh, making you wait for it," he said to Beth.

She only knelt down, straddling his face, and looked into his eyes. "Sure, baby. Sure," she chuckled. But I could tell from her face that she was very much expecting that she was going to love Ben's efforts.

Wait, would she enjoy his efforts more than mine? Let's not think about that either.

But I did, dammit.

As Beth settled a little lower, Ben reached up and grabbed her rock-had ass in both hands and massaged, lifting his face to meet her lowering snatch. His eyes looked up along Beth's body to her face.

And then he was looking up at the bottom of my ball sack, because Beth reached out and tugged me closer until she could slip my tip into her mouth again. I was also a ways from even thinking about coming again, but I was soon gasping from the intensity of Beth's assault on my cock. Whatever Ben was doing down there, it was being well-received, and I was a beneficiary of Beth's once again feverish arousal.

Christ! Was Ben now stimulating me? I was developing quite the list of things to ignore.

We held that little arrangement for a while. I would have liked to have dropped down and given Beth's tasty tatas a little attention as Ben had. However, if I did so, I'd have been dangling my cock and balls perilously close to Ben's forehead, and dude did not deserve that!

So I had to content myself with Beth's idle but expert cocksucking... Sucks to be me, I know.

But when Beth started to get louder and lose control a little, I just stepped back a step or two and watched her face as she came again. She looked absolutely amazing sitting there, riding Ben's face and convulsing wildly. Her mouth shot open wide, her eyes closed, and her back arched, thrusting those titties out in my direction.

A huge wave of ecstasy took her, and as it receded, she opened her eyes and looked into mine. She tried to smile at me, but another wave hit her and her face crumbled into an almost rictus of joy.

How's that for using 'rictus'? It was actually tested for on the last SAT I took. And yes, I know rictus doesn't go with joy, but that's what it looked like.

Beth sagged as the energy spent itself, and her head drooped. Ben actually started struggling after a moment, since I think she was cutting off his air. Beth sensed it instantly and popped hastily off to the side, remaining kneeling. Ben flopped back lazily, a broad grin on his face. He ostentatiously gasped for air, and Beth laughed in response, still breathless herself.

"How was that, Beth? Better than Al?" Ben asked with a crooked grin.

"Yeah," I immediately added. "Who does it better?"

"Oh no, you two," Beth said, wagging a finger at both of us. "I'm not going to make any comparisons. That's not fair to any of us. Trust me, all my switches flipped both times. We have no need for a competition to see who is better."

Ben and I looked at each other. Oh, yeah. It was on from here on out.

I sank to my knees beside Beth and started kissing her myself, letting my tongue explore her mouth. She made approving noises, then made some more as I cupped a breast in my hand and squeezed.

Then Beth made more approving noises, and I realized it was because Ben had struggled off his back and has massaging her ass. Beth broke our kiss and sighed, "Oh yes, this is working out really well..."

I leaned in to resume kissing her, but instead, Beth shifted and dropped to her hands and knees before me. Well, hand and knees, as her other hands grasped my cock and once again she started looping her tongue around my glans. Her hand stroked me softly and I involuntarily pressed my hips forward, sliding my tip in past her lips. Beth just suckled on me happily.

I looked across Beth's back to Ben, and shook my head at him in happy wonder, not quite believing we had been roped into doing this. Ben actually smiled back, ruefully. Then his eyes narrowed and his smile became evil.

I watched as Ben shifted around on the carpet. He kept caressing Beth's ass as his knee shifted her shins further apart on the floor. He looked into my eyes challengingly as he knelt between her legs and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed it all over that sweet ass of Beth's, then tugged downward and between her legs. He rubbed it up and down her snatch, teasing Beth mercilessly. His gaze at me, however, made it clear that he was teasing me too.

I'd have objected and demanded a discussion over who got to go first, but what Beth was doing to my cock right then just could not have been interrupted.

Then Ben grabbed both Beth's ass cheeks in a firm grip and began to push inside her. Again I felt Beth's satisfaction surrounding my own cock as Ben slid into her. Beth released her non-bracing hand from my cock and slid it around me to cup my ass. She gently pulled me toward her, driving my cock all the way into her mouth. She released me and I slid back partially out, before she pulled me back toward her again. It was not a rhythm to match the steady strokes Ben was driving into Beth, but it was clear what she wanted.

Because of her uncomfortable gag reflex, I usually let Beth take full control with a blowjob, controlling where my cock was, and how deep. But this time, I carefully rested one hand aside her head and started fucking her face—gently, and slowly to be sure, but I was fucking her in the mouth. Her lips opened and closed around my penetrating cock as she alternated between sucking and breathing.

I'll give Ben this, he just stayed on task. He slid in and out in deep strokes and with all the precision of a metronome.

Suddenly, Beth popped me out of her mouth and twitched that ass enough to dislodge Ben. We both were startled and momentarily at a loss. Beth just rose up, smiling at me as she did so. Then she turned around, trading looks with Ben as well, and sank immediately back down to suck his cock, sodden with her own juices, into her mouth. She tickled at his balls and slurped merrily.

And she shook that amazing ass at me.

I smiled at Ben, made sure he got a good look at my size as I pointed it downward and into Beth, and narrowed my gaze at him as I shoved into her. I felt her quiver around my cock as it penetrated her. I pulled back and drove in again, deeper. Again I pulled back, then I sank myself completely into Beth.

"Oh Fuck! This is amazing," I groaned, letting my eyes close and my head roll back as I stroked into her.

"Verily," intoned Ben, dropping back to the Arabian Nights schtick, even though it was Rachmaninov'sPiano Concerto No. 2 that was playing. "It is good to be kept within the Big Dick Harem."

I snorted briefly. Beth, who was otherwise occupied, merely waved a thumbs up. Point to Ben.

Beth had similarly encouraged Ben and he was also fucking her face, just as carefully as I had been before.

And for a while, the three of us fucked like that, Ben and I grunting happily and Beth making a variety of inarticulate noises that Ben and I could both recognize as happy ones.