Alistaire Too Ch. 05: Beth's BDH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, this is too good," Ben grunted at last, "I think I'm gonna come soon!"

"Me too," I nodded, breathlessly. I was finding it hard to keep my strokes from becoming frantic.

Again Beth twisted free of us both. "Not yet!" she gasped. "Not yet. I don't know about you, but I'm having too much fun for this to end yet." She struggled to her feet and dashed across the space to the big wooden table they had moved in to keep instruments on, and climbed onto it.

Ben and I followed, instinctively keeping the table between us like a comfortable barrier. Beth smiled as we flanked her, since that was what she wanted. She spun around to lie across the table on her back, her head dangling off the edge in front of Ben, while her legs reached out, wrapped around my hips, and pulled me closer.

I eagerly pressed the end of my cock against her lips and slid once more inside Beth. I sank into her easily and resumed fucking her. The shift and the new situation had reset me, and I was happy to realize that I was going to let go for a while yet. Not a long while, but a while.

Once I was once more ensconced within her, Beth leaned her head back and guided Ben's cock over her face. She started licking at his underside and kissing it. I could not keep my eyes off the spectacle, even if Ben's bobbing wang was in the center my view. But Beth was absolutely killing it with what she was doing. Despite the fact that I was repeatedly burying myself deep in Beth's tight, glorious pussy, I found I was jealous of Ben!

I looked up at his face, to see how much he was enjoying the insane oral attention that he was receiving, and he was staring down at my cock plowing in and out of Beth. From this angle, he had a pretty good view. I was immediately certain that he was in turn jealous of me!

Beth sucked him into her mouth, tickling the base of his shaft. Ben suddenly found himself fucking her face again, slowly... delicately. He shuddered. For my part, I was shuddering again too, Beth was clenching down on my invading member like never before.

I leaned forward, not slowing my thrusts, and clasped a delicate, wobbling breast. Ben leaned forward as well and caressed the other.

I looked at him. "Yep. Still not going to last long like this," I gasped.

"Me either," Ben replied.

I straightened up and just went for it, slamming into Beth with all the depth and force I could muster. Match this, fucker.

After a moment that felt simultaneously like an instant and an eternity, Beth slipped Ben from her mouth again, pressed his dick against her face while jacking the base, and began to come around my impaling cock. She moaned against Ben's dick and thrashed her hips against me. I fucked her even harder.

Ben rocked back a few inches and Beth's hand was a blur on his shaft. Ben grunted and gasped for almost a minute before he suddenly came. And man, did he come. He shrieked like a girl, but what he did was not remotely girly. A huge rope of jizz erupted from his tip and arched out over Beth, slapping down in a sticky, wobbly line from her cheek and jaw, down her neck, and across her upper chest, before ending in a huge glob on the curve of a quavering breast. I yanked my hand quickly away from ground zero.

A second blast erupted, tracing a similar course. My eyes widened at the spectacle, even as I kept thrusting. Then Beth opened her mouth. Ben jizzed again, less powerfully this time, but that just meant that most of the equally copious production landed around and right inside her mouth! Beth kept right on jacking Ben, and he managed a final, comparatively meager spurt. It missed her mouth, but I saw another drop from earlier drip past her still open lips. Then she closed her mouth and visibly swallowed.

What the actual fuck? Beth had never swallowed a drop of my cum, and been quick to spit any out that accidentally ended up in her mouth. Had she been swallowing Ben's?

But Ben looked as equally thunderstruck as I was. So this was...

My dick decided it had had about enough of my thinking about... anything at a time like this, and cut that shit off like a light. My conscious thought evaporated as I suddenly felt nothing except my spume erupting inside Beth in wave after wave. God, I came hard. And I kept hammering into Beth, despite the post-orgasmic overstimulation, and was rewarded by a final, loud, back-arching orgasm from our sultana.

I gasped to a halt, looking down. Beth still had Ben's dick in her hand, and he was staring down at her too, both of us with amazed expressions on our faces. At which point, Beth actually licked her lips!

"Sonofabitch," Ben and I said in unison so perfect, we might had rehearsed it.

Beth giggled, then looked up at us mockingly. "What?" she asked. "It's not that bad, I guess." Her eyes hardened. "But don't get used to it, guys."

*

Ben and I sat across from each other in a booth in the Tuck. Beth had biffed off to buy more fries with an incredible spring still in her step, that amazing ass dancing almost involuntarily as we watched her go.

"Dude," Ben said miserably. "I think we fucked up."

I just hung my head and sucked mournfully on my shake. "Yeah," I sighed. "She's never going to let either one of us fuck her by ourselves again, is she?"

"Sucks to be us," Ben grumped.

We were both still laughing hysterically when Beth returned.

—————

Thanks for coming back for Alistaire's further adventures! As always, I appreciate your votes, your favorites, and especially your comments!