All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 06: Graduation'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

It just keeps on getting better

Blunote39Blunote39almost 2 years ago

Please do an Alistaire reunion special too! Am absolutely floored by these chapters, and how prolific their releases were. They were my first exposure to your work. Looking forward to more, and will be reading the rest of your stories in the meantime. Thanks!

AingealanLannAingealanLannalmost 2 years ago

Okay. So I know you want to take a break from the character, and I get it, but you left us with two very obvious future opportunities. A foursome with the twins and Carrie, which bigger group sex is huge, and the mother/daughter threesome with Sloane and Poppy. If the story ended after that, I feel like I'd be very satisfied, but those two tales need to be told.

LokikatLokikatalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah, no, you have the three young ladies back home awaiting for him to return and congratulate each other for graduating and initiating Alistaire's adventures and courage to boldly go where he had not been able to go before. Particuarly with Carrie, she deserves much attention by Alistaire when he gets back home for the summer......... Just sayin... :-)

WrexscarWrexscaralmost 2 years ago

Thank you. I asked for Nancy Green at the leaving party and you delivered.

Probably best to leave this for now. The best bit was always the new conquest. Going home to 3 girls he's already been with would be a let down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome as usual. And I knew Nancy had to happen!! I can see the looks on the girls faces when she walks off at the end!! Too good. Thanks!!

TalonDCTalonDCalmost 2 years ago

If that's the last one for a while, it was a great ending. I do hope you get back to him someday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the theme and story line looking forward to him getting back home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A brilliant series as usual. Hopefully Alistaire's story doesn't end here. Minor note: this series in particular could do with more proofreading.

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69almost 2 years ago

What a great ending. I really enjoyed the serie.

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

Loved this series and the prequel. Thanks for the effort.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

By popular acclaim, Alistaire’s Summer Holiday has to be done.

Please start a Patreon account. Would be happy to donate for more Alistaire

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

So good that I had to read it a second time.

2old4us2old4usalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with Ladygrey69, that ending was awesome.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Exuberant, fleshily splendid

And generously garnished with erotic character development.

Mr_Hit_ThatMr_Hit_Thatalmost 2 years ago

Great series legendary. I would have liked to see his friends response to the last kiss.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

A great and fabulous series. Thank you.

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 2 years ago

I can totally imagine him cutting a wide swath through the girls (and a faculty member or two?) when gets to college. There might also be some interesting reunions when everyone comes home for Xmas :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alistair is a legend, and so are you. Well crafted, very very funny and hot as hell! Great story and masterful dialogues! Fantastic…

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

Binged this entire series and it has been lots of fun! Good luck writing in the future👍🏾

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally satisfying ending, YOU are the legend.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

poppy and mum threesome, Mary Maddie and Carrie threesome,alistaire and his dad doubleteam his mum. alistaire discovers anal i can see a bunch of sequel possibilities here

Ghoti007Ghoti007almost 2 years ago

"My eyes must have been wide as saucers. I stared at her in shock. And I honestly was still 'sacred' somehow."

He was sacred? I didn't see even a hint of godliness or even religion in the entire story and then your main character was sacred?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re got a great talent for this type of story. You’ve obviously left hooks for at least two post graduation summertime sequels: Mary, Maddie, and Carrie threesomes or foursome at home; Poppy & her mom threesome at the beach. Please don’t make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gripping story line with an outstanding finish.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, and after all those couplings, you kept the story fresh and varied. The telling never seemed repetitious. I personally was disappointed that no one ever experimented with anal play. I know, considering Alistair's sizable endowment, that full-on anal sex might have been intimidating for the girls, but a bit of back door fingering and kissing could have been very stimulating. Anyway, I consistently gave you five stars, and I intend to read more of your stories.

FljimFljimalmost 2 years ago
Great

Just read all the Al episodes back to back. Enjoyed it. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, nice twists, good plot and well written. Enjoyed this series very much. Please continue. There are so many options. We as audience are not done with Alistaire yet. Not by far....

So thumbs up and hoping for more... much more....

AthlantianAthlantianalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for a good story, filled with likeable characters. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing stories, and I’d be interested in reading how his summer goes.

If you ever publish this though, I caught one discontinuity: when he cleans up you wrote “Having washed my face and hands throughly, and even sponging around in my underwear,” … but said earlier that he had gone commando

CoasterkiwiCoasterkiwiover 1 year ago

I've just read all Al's stories. Gotta say, they are great. Need to find out what happens when he goes to Uni!!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

Oh, there needs to be another series with Alistaire! I need to hear about his return home and the beach trip with Poppy and Sloane, please.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Thank you for a very fine couple of series. The twelve episodes made for a rollicking journey through a captivating character's watershed. You telegraphed that Alistaire and Ms. Green would encounter each other at some point, but you sprung it on us in the finale brilliantly.

While I acknowledge that your readers owe it to you to suspend disbelief, it strains credulity that in this unnamed spot in New England the path-side benches would be sufficiently clear of leaves, twigs, dirt, bird poop, and other debris so that two lovers would sit on one bare-assed in the moonlit darkness. And that this parkland grove would be free of mosquitos?

Your inventiveness seems boundless. Like others who have commented before me, I would welcome extending the narrative to the summer break, where Alistaire could resume with Carrie and the twins, and then on to USC. But I can understand and sympathize if you have no further creative juices to invest in Alistaire.

I have consistently rated your episoldes as 5-star. You are a superior writer. In the spirit of constructive criticism, I offer the following points as holding you back from the status of superlative:

* As I've noted twice before, your craftsmanship would benefit from the input of a competent proofreader. A recent, glaring example is "wonton" in lieu of "wanton." You seem to rely on auto-correct overmuch.

* You should master the difference between the intransitive verb "rise" (rise/rose/risen) and the transitive verb "raise" (raise/raised/raised). Oddly enough, I did not notice the same affliction with respect to "lie" (lie/lay/lain) versus "lay" (lay/laid/laid). In a similar vein, the past tense of "lead" is "led."

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Post-script: I just reread your standard opening disclaimer. Your standard is "plausibly ridiculous" and with that in mind, I withdraw my objections to the clean bench and the absence of mosquitos. Those were two elements that, at the time I read the piece, just reached beyond the limit of my credulity. But you forewarned me and clearly stated your objective; I should have stretched the range of my credulity to suit your standard.

I see now that my objections were on the same order as complaining that none of Alistaire's multiple fuck-buddies ever had to put off a tryst (or even make an accommodation) on account of her monthly period. Such things just don't happen in the Literotica universes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t quit now!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Yes definitely a legend. A great fun read.

YofletchYofletchover 1 year ago

Great job and fun read. I would enjoy reading more tales of the summer and freshman year. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stunningly fantastic. Hyperbole is inadequate. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

You nailed the landing. Thanks for a great tale. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So creative, droll and so very graphically hot and so skillfully spun out. Let’s fast forward about 15 years and reunion time. Of all the female supervisory council, his true love is the fiery and intelligent Bridget. They should have found a way to get together permanently, one way or another

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 1 year ago

Thanks for leaving a smile on my face. Great work!!!!!

ItschuckItschuckabout 1 year ago

Nice job well written and really fun to read. Thank you. I see a bunch of stories available when he goes to USC. California girls, usc cheerleaders are hot, first anal, there is four years of college. Spring break at the beach with poppy and her mom, maybe a reunion or two with old friends. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do hope you will please an awful lot of readers, including myself, by coming back to this series at some point in the future. Excellently written, hugely entertaining, hot as Hades and just really funny. Like others I've noticed a few typos, but it didn't spoil my enjoyment although a good proof read would eliminate those and raise the enjoyment level. Wish I could write this well. Kudos to you, indeed you are a legend on here. Keep it up please, please, please. BardnotBard.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501about 1 year ago

I don’t think there is anyone outside of the u$¢ family that likes u$¢. As other denizens of southern California tell, you can’t spell scum without USC. (Brought to you by NorCal vs SoCal and PAC-12 rivalries.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh yes! That ending rates 6 stars at least!

A brilliant culmination!

(Being a Brit. I don’t know if that is an SAT word though).

HornySpartanHornySpartan10 months ago

Awesome!!

College years pleeeease!!!! Too good not to continue

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I hate to see this series end, also...it has been a fun ride for all these chapters...

The comments about a future installment about college/California living/summer Before going to USC...the girls at home...??????

Five**5**Stars...again...and AGAIN!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💯

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

A truly phenomenal set of stories, you kept the storylines going and they didn’t get stale or bog down at any point, your self deprecating humour regarding SAT vocab inclusion has made me wonder if you have spent time at a boarding school as more than a student, maybe?

My heartfelt thanks for both writing and posting here on Lit, best wishes PurpleFizz.

WalkinBassWalkinBass9 months ago

Thank you for your particularly delightful take on the 'Shy Nerd Harem' sub genre Publius68. I'd love to read more, but I can't imagine how you'd top a finish like that!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Top notch, entertaining, well written, and sexy. I have been binging on the entire series and found the story immensely entertaining. Perfect ending, that needs no further exposition. 🤩

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge8 months ago

So loved the ending. These Alistaire stories outdid the first six. Thank you for sharing.

SeanGregorySeanGregory8 months ago

Well-earned Favorite vote!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story! Yes it's not slightly believable, but it's delightful anyway.

You also capture the feeling of graduation at Choate really well. Maybe you had another school in mind, but... do other schools in Connecticut have a Tuck shop?

I can't wait to read the vacation with Poppy and Sloane! That last name always brings to mind Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways7 months ago

I'd like to see Alistair Rides Again, when he is back with his home harem, and the Poppy + Mum visit (separate encounters).

But, my foible, I would like to see him finally find love (or at least romance) possibly with a girl who he needs to court to get a kiss!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Both of the Alistaire series are super fun. I think my favourite part is how you write the character reactions and interactions. The Poppy chapters are my favourite for that. I find myself re-reading this series frequently and skimming through to find and re-read the dialogue.

I'd love to see a follow-up series with further adventures, but I even just wanted to see another 5 minutes to get the reactions to Nancy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sikorsky was a nice CT touch. And I laughed out loud at an earlier mention of the "Cranbury" mall.

BruceWoBruceWo5 months ago

We need Alistair's three ASAP

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Enjoyed this very much. Hope you “revisit” Alistaire soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for these series, enjoyed them a lot! Very much looking forward to series 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Would love to see a 3rd round with Alistaire! Excellent writing all around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES