Alive Again

Story Info
Young guy makes lonely MILF feel young again.
9.5k words
4.51
38k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rekindled Passions:

Alive Again!

Stella was a sexy, sultry and what most would consider a SMOKING hot MILF, a 44 year old housewife who for all accounts had everything going for her.

Physically speaking Stella had the body and the looks of a woman in her late 20's to early 30's, with a curvaceous form, not skinny, but by no means fat.

Stella stood about 5 feet 9 inches tall weighed about 150 pounds, measured 34DD-24-34, with shoulder length naturally curly brownish-blonde hair, emerald green eyes. She had a body most women her age would kill to have and any guy would give their soul to know intimately.

Stella was also a housewife and homemaker who raised two beautiful and wonderful children who turned out to be very successful in their own right.

Stella's son, Bryant was a 26 year old Annapolis graduate with double major in Electrical Engineering and Software Systems Design then completed a masters in Software Engineering. Upon graduation, he was commissioned in the Navy and served as a Weapons and Tactical Officer on a Carrier Stationed somewhere classified in Mediterranean.

Stella's daughter, Tanya 22, was a successful Surgical nurse who was continuing her studies with the goal of becoming a Nurse Aesthesis. She was married to a successful Senior Resident in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery at a large and well known Level 1 Trauma Center in the Chicago area.

Stella was married to a Rich and Powerful Oil Executive serving as Executive Director of Foreign Operations for a large Multi-national Oil Firm. This allowed her to be a pillar of Houston's Elite Society and a well-respected housewife. She was involved in community development, and while her children were in school, leader of the Parent-Teacher Council and member of the Admissions Selection Committee at her children's exclusive and elite Private School.

On the surface, most people would think Stella was happy, content and living the dream of every little girl, married, with a nice home, loving children, and plenty of friends to keep her company and activities to keep her involved and give her a since of fulfillment.

However, this was far from the truth. On the surface Stella appeared happy and to have everything she wanted, but deep down Stella was lonely unfulfilled and far from being content.

Stella was suffering from an extremely horrible case of what is known as "Empty Nest Syndrome." Even though she did her best to put up a good faced and fill her time with her activities it still pained her that she was desperately lonely.

Intimacy in Stella's marriage had long since disappeared. First of all, two years after Stella's daughter Tanya was born, Stella's husband Raymond decided he did not want any children and convinced( more accurately coerced, with the use of guilt) Stella to have her tubes tied. Stella being the loving and compliant wife wanting to please her husband, reluctantly agreed and had it done.

As Stella's children grew, Raymond moved up higher in the corporate structure and with the rise came more money as well as more responsibility and demands on his time.

At first, he was putting in more hours at the office often not coming home well into the wee hours of the morning and as time went on he began spending more time at the Corporate apartments provided by the firm.

Even though Stella was getting lonely, she refocused her energy on raising her children which gave her satisfaction and it seemed to help make the loneliness almost manageable. She enjoyed the money coming in and the lifestyle she had attained and didn't want it to stop, so she endured.

Later, as Bryant entered middle school years, Raymond began taking business trips overseas to the other operations in the company. He did so well in the foreign affairs, that he was promoted and soon was spending more and more time overseas.

Eventually, it came to the point that he was permanently assigned overseas splitting his time between Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. He took up residence and bought a home in Turkey to call as a place where he could return to and he and Stella pretty much parted ways thereafter.

Most people would probably say why stay married in a case like this but Stella still had one child in school and the other ready to graduate. She didn't want to dissolve the marriage mainly because of them to which the children could see understand up to a point, but her daughter Tanya eventually told her she should move on.

Stella admitted Tanya had a valid point but she did not want to give up her lifestyle as a rich housewife and the scandal it was cause in the polite society she was a part of. It was just unheard of even though Stella could name and number of women in her "polite society" who were in the same or similar situations.

Raymond was also reluctant to pursue divorcing Stella, although be it for different reasons. First of all, even though he wasn't an active part of her life anymore nor did he want to be, still, in an odd sort of way, he still cared for her. He didn't want to have to see her suffer financially because of him and so, he arranged a extraordinarily generous allowance to be given to her to help keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to as well as set aside money to more than take care of any needs that she or their children may need.

Second, Raymond also did not want the scandal a divorce would cause for himself or Stella. Raymond's knew that the customs where he lived didn't look well on a divorce, even though the it was permissible. It was well known that Raymond was married and the corporation prided itself in being above board morally did not want that image tarnished.

Lastly, as is common with some executive contracts, there was a legally binding contractual morals clause Raymond had signed and since he valued his job and the money and prestige that came with it, he felt he had no choice to abide by it.

This arrangement worked well with Stella and Raymond for a while but soon after Tanya left the nest and went to off to college and eventually married and moved away, Stella found herself empty. This is where Phillip came in and eventually filled the void.

Phillip had been friends with Stella her children since he was a very little He was a year behind Tanya in school and knew her from there. They became friends and in high school he dated Tanya from midway through his Junior year in high school until his Sophomore year in college.

Phillip had become a fixture in Stella's house and he and Stella became close. Phillip had developed a secret crush on Stella and tried to hide it but with very little success, at least on Stella's part.

Phillip knew he shouldn't have feelings for his girlfriend's mom but he did. Tanya was so busy with school she didn't notice of if she did chose not to say anything.

Tanya and Phillip had been tight in high school went to the senior prom and on that night became intimate. After graduation they went to college but since Tanya had been awarded a scholarship she went away to College Station and Phillip stayed in Houston and went to college there.

There is a saying with most long distance relationships: "Absence makes the heart wander," and in Phillip and Tanya's case it did just that. Tanya began to come distant to Phillip and soon she met her current husband began dating him and broke it off with Phillip.

It really didn't come as big as a shock to Phillip as he thought and he moved on and this allowed his relationship with Stella deepen and his crush become stronger.

Phillip focused on his studies as an Computer Software Engineer and worked as a co-op student and just before graduation he was hired on to work for the company he had been with the new title as a Systems Networking Manager making good salary of about $70,000 per year.

While in college, he lived in the dorm but as college life drew to a close he, wanted his own place. The company he worked for had several furnished apartments they provided employees so two weeks before graduation he took a temp one bedroom furnished apartment just off campus on a month to month basis.

Stella of course showed up at his graduation and afterwards she ran up and gave him a long hug. Much to Phillip's surprise yet delight the hug was a long intense hug, much more than what Phillip had expected and he felt Stella's soft warm form press against his.

As much as Phillip tried to fight it he couldn't help but get a raging hard on in his pants and he was certain Stella must have felt it but she said nothing.

"I am so-o-o-o very proud of you baby," Stella said with a purr in her voice. "You have come such a long way and have grown up to be such a dashing young man."

"How about you and I go out for dinner and drinks and we can talk and catch up, and I won't take no for an answer."

"Why not," Phillip replied and they left the arena where the graduation was being held and went out for dinner and drinks.

Stella reiterated to Phillip how immensely she was proud of him and casually asked him what his plans were. Phillip mentioned he was looking for a place to stay and Stella immediately suggested he come live with her, at least until he found a place.

Deep inside Phillip wanted to but jump at the chance but he didn't want to appear overly eager so he put up a good front by saying it wasn't necessary. Stella poo-pooed his reaction and insisted and then with a smile added "and I won't(putting strong emphasis on the word won't) take no for an answer."

Phillip's ploy worked because he knew Stella was attracted to him and also he knew her well enough to know that when she put her mind to something there was no changing it. As a result he, decided to take Stella up on her offer.

As they were wrapping up their dinner together and preparing to say goodnight, Stella picked up the check. When Phillip tried to protest Stella replied "My treat."

"You can cook dinner for me one evening," she added. "Let's say tomorrow night to celebrate our new living arrangements."

"You gotta deal," Phillip replied with a smile and then continued by saying "but let me warn you, you will never want to eat anyone else's cooking once you taste mine."

"Is that so," Stella replied with a coy grin.

"That it is," Phillip replied in turn with a confident smile. "Prepared to be impressed and wowed beyond belief, because I am going to wine and dine you and make it a romantic evening you will never forget."

"Mmmmmm sounds absolutely lovely and delightful," Stella said with a sexy purr and smiled intrigued as well as very turned on by what Phillip said. "I can't wait sweetie."

Stella drove Phillip back to his place and Stella dropped a hint of her intentions on wanting to feel him inside of her coyly said with a sultry tone, "Wouldn't you rather cap your celebration of with some pleasant company instead of all by yourself. If you let me, I promise I can give you a very special graduation present that you will always remember fondly."

Phillip thought long and hard about it and as much as he wanted to he still had a lot to do and was tired. He didn't want to offend Stella but decided graciously declined.

To his relief Stella wasn't offended. She smiled and graciously replied "It's okay sugar I understand. Perhaps I was a bit too forward, but if you change your mind the offer is still open."

Stella walked Phillip to his door and Phillip unlocked it and opened it. As Phillip was getting ready to say goodnight he was about to shake Stella's hand but Stella politely moved Phillip's hand aside saying "Hon, this is not the proper way to say good night to a southern lady then without warning pulled Phillip close giving him a another hug and this time added a long deep kiss on the lips.

The hug was firm as Stella pulled Phillip close pressing his body next to hers, pulling Phillip tight against her Stella's leg rubbed up against Phillip's and she moved her pussy so it was pressed up against Phillip's crotch.

The kiss was a deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss and Stella grinded her pubic region against Phillips already fully erect rigid pulsating cock.

"Now that is the proper way to say goodnight," Stella said with a smile as she broke the kiss. "Wouldn't you agree hon?"

"Oh yeah most definitely," Phillip replied awestruck but happy. "I could get used to a goodnight like that."

"Well who knows, if you play your cards right you might just get much more," Stella said with a coy grin as they both parted ways.

The ice had been broken and the stage set. Phillip knew he wanted more and Stella also knew she did as well, but she was also a romantic and didn't like to rush things, so she took it slow, but not too slow.

The next day Phillip woke up to his phone ringing. It was 8:00 in the morning and It was Stella.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head," Stella said on the phone. "It's time to get going. We gotta big day ahead of us to get you moved."

"Well if you wanna come on over I can get ready and we can get started," Phillip replied as he stifled a yawn and wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"I'm already here hon," Stella said with a smile. "Look out your window!"

Phillip did as she said and saw Stella sitting on the back of her candy-apple red colored convertible Mercedes with the top down waving.

"Gimme a minute to get dressed," Phillip said as he was only dressed in a t-shirt and briefs.

"Well if you insist sweetheart," Stella said with a playful tone.

Phillip threw on his robe walked to the front door and opened it where Stella was standing. When he opened the door what he saw took his breath away.

Stella was dressed in a white cotton ribbed three-quarter sleeve pullover Henley neck sweater with the top two buttons left undone. The sweater was tight against her body and hugged her ample breasts which seemed to be full and erect.

She also had on a short light blue denim skirt that hugged her sweet firm arse and showed off her long well-toned dancer's legs, a pair of tope thigh high stockings and blue one-inch heels.

Phillip must have not realized he was gaping at Stella because she said with a playful purr in her voice "You better close your mouth hon or you're gonna catch a fly."

Phillip blushed instantly to which Stella just smiled and said "Don't worry hon, I don't mind. In fact, I'm kinda flattered."

Stella took Phillip by the hand and led him inside and closed the door, locking it behind her. She then sat on the couch, reached in her blouse and pulled out a pack of Misty 120's Menthols®.

"Mind if I smoke hon," Stella said with a purr in her voice as she laid back on the sofa seductively posed.

"Umm-ahhhh- err-no-uh-sure," Phillip stammered trying to find his voice and the words to say then gulped as he swallowed hard.

It wasn't only seeing Stella seductively posed on his couch as she blew out the smoke from her freshly lit cigarette that made him at a loss of words, because as Stella positioned her body on the couch, her legs parted, her right leg bent up with her foot on the couch, her denim skirt rode up and Phillip could of sworn he caught a glimpse of her sweet newly shaven and oh so perfectly pink pussy.

"Cat gotcha tongue sweetie," Stella playfully said as she stood up and sauntered over to where Phillip was standing. "Why don't you let me try to help you find it, or better yet I'll loan ya mine."

Without warning Stella planted a long wet deep sensual tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss on Phillip as she darted and pressed her tongue deep into Phillip's mouth."

The kiss lingered for about thirty seconds then Stella withdrew her tongue and broke the kiss.

"That better hon," Stella said with a devilishly wicked grin.

"Oh yeah," Phillip managed to get out as he swallowed again and gulped.

For the next hour or so, Stella helped Phillip get some clothes packed and a few odds and ends.

Stella then took Phillip out for breakfast at IHOP where they talked laughed and just spent time together enjoying each other's company.

Phillip just smiled and they continued with their meal. After breakfast, Stella decided she was going to take Phillip shopping for some clothes as well as a new computer.

After they finished that, Stella took Phillip to a high end grocery store where she let Phillip purchase what he needed for their dinner that night. Phillip purchased some veal, fresh spinach, romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, and asparagus. He also got some items to make fresh bread along with fresh ingredients to give it a garlic bread taste.

Lastly, Phillip bought two bottles of their finest Pinot Noir wine, two bottles of their finest white wine and a bottle of their finest dessert Riesling. Afterwards, they drove back to Stella's place and Stella helped Phillip get settled in.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Phillip took the veal and began marinating it so it would be tender when he cooked it. After that, Stella and Phillip sat around talked and just enjoyed each other's company. Stella had ordered Chinese for lunch and around 5:00 Phillip said it was time for him to go to work and work his magic for supper.

"So what is the fare for tonight's dinner," Stella asked. "Is this an occasion where we need to dress for dinner," Stella asked as she sauntered over to Phillip and draped her arms around him.

"Well this is going to be an intimate and romantic candle light dinner with fine cuisine so I suggest maybe a little on the formal side, me in a shirt, tie and slacks and you in a nice elegant yet not a formal dress or evening gown," Phillip replied.

"Mmmmmm I think I have just the perfect thing, but I will need to make a few modifications" Stella said in a musing tone.

With that, our couple got ready for the evening. Stella went up to her room and began to shower and get dressed while Phillip used the guest bath down stairs to do the same.

After Phillip got dressed in what he was going to wear, he put on his chef's Jacket buttoned it tight, his apron then his chef hat. He then began getting the dining room where they were going to eat ready.

Phillip closed off the dining room so Stella could not see it and spoil the surprise. He began cooking his Scaloppini with the veal, prepared, the asparagus the way he wanted and tossed a small salad consisting of Spinach, Romaine lettuce, quartered Roma tomatoes and black olives. He then prepared his dressing from scratch and set it aside as well.

As Phillip was preparing the meal, Stella came down dressed for the evening. "So how's the chef coming along" Stella said with a smile as she sauntered into the room.

At hearing her voice, Phillip looked up and what he saw nearly made him cream in his pants. Stella was dressed more like a lingerie model than a traditional mom and house wife.

The outfit consisted of a long black see through mesh like dress that came down to the ankles but the lower part of the dress had slits all the way up both sides to the hips so that plenty of leg could be shown from outside the dress.

Underneath the black mesh dress, Stella wore sexy black lingerie also made of similar see through mesh material but you couldn't see through it as much as you could the dress.

She had on a black lace bra in which her breasts were practically spilling out of, and a pair of black lace thong panties. She also was wearing a pair of black fishnet thigh-high stockings, garter belt and black 1 inch heel dress shoes.

Phillip's mouth dropped open like it had done that morning and once again Stella said "Best close your mouth hon or ya gonna catch a fly again."

Stella had a seat at the bar near where Phillip was cooking and lit cigarette. Phillip then asked Stella whether she wanted a glass of red or white wine to which Stella said red.

Stella took another long drag on her ciggy and with a smile said "I'm glad you approve of my choice of outfits. I wore it with you in mind."