Alive Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella felt her pussy quiver and her orgasm peaked as she came all over Phillip's cock.

"OH FUCK YES-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S" Stella cried out at the top of her lungs.

Phillip felt Stella's sweet cream flood his cock and that signaled his cock to launch his load deep into his lover's pussy. Phillip's hot manhood spewed forth deep into Stella's pussy with all the force of a massive lava explosion from a long dormant volcano suddenly erupting its hot magma flow.

"Oh god yes baby give mommy all of you hot cum," Stella purred with delight.

As before when Stella had sucked Phillip's cock, Phillip's hot load continued and continued to spew forth with great force, a steady stream lasting a good 30 seconds or more, then slowly it subsided to a faint trickle for another 15 seconds.

"Oh God baby," Stella purred "I could get used to this." Come on baby let's see if you can keep this going all night long."

With that Stella stood up and led Phillip to her bedroom, but not before grabbing the bottle of rum and bag joints.

Phillip and Stella laid on the side by side on the king sized bed facing each other and embraced their bodies pressed tightly together .

Stella lit a joint and took two long puffs then handed it two Phillip who did the same. She then took the bottle of rum up ended it and took a long chug, spilling a bit on the bed."

"Ah well, Stella giggled, were going to have to change the sheets in the morning anyway so fuck it," and with that she took another long chug.

Stella passed the bottle to Phillip who took a long chug and the bottle was almost empty. "You want the rest," Phillip asked.

"Sure, what the hell," and with that Stella finished the bottled and cried "Oy," as she attempted to toss the bottle across the room but only managed to get it a foot or so.

"Now my strapping young fellow, watch out cuz this very horny cougar momma is going to devour her prey," Stella growled.

Stella straddled Phillips cock once more and purred contentedly as it sank into her dripping wet pussy. Stella began fucking Phillip slowly at first and built up speed until she once again had a good moderate rhythm going.

Stella tossed her head back and moaned with pleasure as she savored fucking him. She moaned with pleasure and the look on her face was one of total bliss.

Phillip took his hands and placed them on Stella's hips as to guide her motions. Stella then looked down in to Phillip's eyes and a look of total unadulterated love and joy was in her eyes. She had her man and she wasn't going to let him go. For the first time in a long time, Stella was free, in love, and ALIVE AGAIN, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Stella could feel her orgasm building again and she knew it wasn't going to be long until she came again. She looked Phillip in the eyes and then laid on him and gave him a long wet passionate kiss then sat back up again.

Stella wasn't the only one ready to cum because Phillip's cock was primed and ready to launch its load. "OH shit," Phillip groaned, get ready because I am gonna cum."

"I'm with you baby," Stella breathlessly said just barely able to get the words out because, as she did, her orgasm hit her and she arched her back and gasped.

Stella's pussy flooded Phillip's cock with its sweet sticky cream and just as Stella came, Phillip did as well. Phillip spunked his load deep inside Stella and Stella purred with delight.

"Take me from behind baby," Stella moaned. "I want to be done doggie style. I am your fucking little whore to do with as you please."

With that Stella got on her hands and knees and Phillip slid his cock into Stella's pussy from behind. He started fucking her slowly at first then built up speed.

Stella moaned with pleasure as her pleasure built to its peak again.

"OH GOD BABY FUCK ME," Stella screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ravish me! Make you naughty whore cum!"

"Pull me up and hold me baby," Stella moaned next and with that Phillip pulled Stella next to him.

They continued to fuck then Stella moaned "Talk dirty to me baby. Tell me what a dirty, filthy, trashy, skanky, ho I am."

Phillip began talking dirty to Stella and that just made Stella hotter. "Oh yes baby, I am your skanky little ho, your filthy trashy little slut and I love it."

Stella could feel her knees get wobbly and asked Phillip to let her back down on her hands and knees.

Stella's next wave of pleasure hit her and she buried her head in the pillow and bit it as she grabbed the sheets and tugged them pulling them untucked from the head of the bed.

Stella then arched her back and tried to cry out but no sound came out, but Phillip knew she came because he felt her sticky cream flood his cock and like before spurted out a bit.

"Lay on top of me baby," Stella softly moaned I wanna feel your body next to mine as you do me missionary style.

Phillip laid on top of Stella sliding his cock deep inside of her as they embraced, their limbs intertwined.

Phillip began fucking again this time just keeping it slow and easy passionate, tender and romantic.

"Mmmmmm baby yes," Stella crooned with delight. "Let our souls and spirits join as we become one flesh one, one mind one soul, one mind and one heartbeat."

Stella began reciting something Phillip didn't understand but as she spoke it was like a mystical presence filled the room. Their souls, minds and spirits truly became one. Their hearts beat as one and Stella and Phillip were truly one with each other and with the universe.

They could feel each other's pleasures, their rise and the falls of their breaths, each beat of their hearts and the passions as they coursed through each other's bodies.

Time and space began to slip away and soon Stella and Phillip were alone in their own little pocket of the universe. Stella and Phillip knew instinctively and intimately how to please each other.

It wasn't long until their pleasures reached their zenith and they both came in unison. As their did, their juices mingled together, Stella's sweet honey dew nectar flooding Phillip's cock and Phillip's hot cum filling Stella's womb.

Our lovers fell together a lump of sweaty, cum drenched flesh reeking with the scent of a mixture of pot, booze, cum and sweat.

They held each other tight as they came down from their orgasmic high. Outside the first rays of the predawn light were just beginning to appear.

"OH God Phillip, thank you for tonight," Stella crooned with delight as her sweaty cum soaked body lay cradled on top of Phillip's. "You have made me feel Alive again, something I haven't felt since Tanya was born and I can't wait for what's instore for the years to come."

Our lovers were exhausted from their night of unbridled, unfettered passion. They fell asleep in each other's arms and slept the sleep of the Gods until late in the evening to just about an hour before dusk.

Stella was the first to stir and laid on top Phillip swallowing his cock with her pussy. She then embraced Phillip and passionately and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Phillip stirred and opened his eyes and saw Stella's lovely face smiling down at him, full of love and contentment.

"Mmmmmm baby last night was so fucking wonderful," Stella said with a purr. "I feel reborn, alive and I have you to thank for it. You have given me the best gift any man could give and I am looking so glad I have you as mine."

"Last night was awesome wasn't it," Phillip replied smiling. "I never would have pegged you for such a red hot cougar momma but hell, I love it."

"I guess I have always been one deep down for so long, sort of like a smoldering cauldron of desire waiting to be released, but never had anyone to awaken those feelings in me, but baby you sure as hell did," Stella said with a lusty moan.

"Last night was the wildest I had ever been in a long time," Stella added.

"Believe or not in my youth, I was a party girl but after my marriage to Raymond I had to play the 'Proper Trophy Wife' as a part of Houston's 'Polite Society' but hon I could tell you stories of society women that would curl your toes."

"I guess you can take the Cougar out of the Jungle but not the Jungle out of the Cougar" Stella then said with a lusty purr, and now this Cougar Momma is hungry and ready to devour her prey.

With that Stella rose up and rode Phillip cowgirl style and fucked him good until they both came again. The fucked and made love for the next two hours until around 7 P.M. after which they realized they hadn't eaten all day long and were famished.

Stella said she was going to take Phillip out for dinner to celebrate their new life together and their new love. They showered together, of course ended up fucking in the shower.

They dressed and Stella took Phillip to one of the nicest restaurants in Houston one which you had to have reservations in advance of course, you had the right connections and plenty of money, both of which Stella had.

Stella decided to rent a limo since there would be adult beverages involved and she didn't want to have to try to drive home tipsy or worse and run the risk of a DUI.

Stella and Phillip got a secluded L-Shaped booth and enjoyed a leisurely dinner after which they went home and spent to the wee hours of morning making hot sweet monkey love.

Over the next 18 months, Phillip and Stella grew closer together. They were soulmates. Phillip became very successful and his superiors were so impressed with his work that as a shortly before Christmas, Phillip was informed that at the start of the New Year, they would be promoting him to the position of Vice President of Information Services with a salary of 150K/year plus bonuses.

In celebration, Stella took Phillip to Europe to Spend Christmas in the mountains at a cabin where they could enjoy a White Christmas in a nice Mountain Chalet and spend time Skiing, something Phillip had never done before as well as have a secluded romantic getaway.

Tragedy struck three months later in March when Stella received a telegram that her estranged husband Raymond was killed when an oil rig exploded in the Middle East.

Phillip did his best to console her and she was grateful that she had him to turn to but in truth, Stella was not overly sad for herself, seeing the love had between her and Raymond had been lost almost 20 years earlier. She was more relieved that she was truly free of him although it was tragic that it had to come to this.

Stella however was more concerned for her children and they both came home to attend the funeral. It was the first time she had seen her children in a number of years especially her son Bryant.

At the funeral Phillip was Stella's rock as he had been since their relationship began. Much to Stella's surprise she actually shed a tear for Raymond.

Phillip and Bryant talked, mostly shop. Bryant told Phillip what it was like serving aboard a carrier and by now he had risen to the rank of Lieutenant Commander and was doing very well for himself.

When Phillip jokingly asked if Bryant had a special girl in any port of call, Bryant proudly proclaimed he was a bachelor and was married to the service, something to which Phillip just laughed. Phillip told Bryant and about his job and Stella chimed in about how proud she was of him and how much of a help he had been.

Stella was not at all ashamed of her relationship with Phillip and didn't try to hide it. Bryant knew something was going on between them by the way they held hands and interacted with each other.

Bryant had known Phillip since he was young and knew Phillip was a stand-up guy. Phillip was just happy that his mom was happy and knew what a butthole his father had been to his mother and knew instinctively that Phillip would treat his mother right.

Tanya didn't talk much at the funeral and her husband wasn't with her. It was awkward for her to see Phillip because she still in a way felt guilty how she had dumped him for the doctor.

Tanya was polite to Phillip and impressed on how successful he had become. Tanya wasn't too keen on the relationship between him and her mother but kept it to herself.

After the funeral, Tanya and Bryant went back to their lives, leaving Stella and Phillip alone again. Phillip and Stella lived full enriched lives, their love grew deeper and their intimate life only got better as time grew. They were soulmates destined to be with each other and nothing would ever change that.