Alive Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella sipped her wine smoked her cigarette and asked Phillip what he was making and he told her Scaloppini.

"Mmmmmm it smells delicious and I am sure I am going to like it."

It took Phillip about another 10 minutes and soon everything was ready. He plated it and placed it on a tray then quickly rinsed out the pans he used then removed his chef apron, jacket and hat.

Phillip was dressed in a French Blue dress shirt with white cuffs and white collar, a red tie, a pair of black slacks and dress shoes. He then held out his arm and escorted Stella into the dining room.

Stella was shocked and surprised, yet pleasantly so when she saw how the dining room was decorated. There were soft lights around the edge of the room just enough to see by and give ambient lighting to set the romantic mood.

Soft romantic music was playing and there were candles on the table and a white linen table cloth. The table was set in the etiquette style you would find at a formal banquet with all of the glasses, plates and silverware placed in the appropriate places.

"Allow me Madame," Phillip said with his best formal British Matre`D voice and accent imitation he could muster.

At the place setting was a card like you would find with your name on it for a formal banquet. Phillip pulled out the chair for Stella then allowed her to be seated and Stella just smiled.

Before Phillip could walk away, Stella reached up and pulled Phillip's head down and gave him a loving kiss. "This is so incredibly romantic and I thank you for making me feel so wonderfully special," Stella said with a soft purr. "I can't wait to see what the rest of the evening brings."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Phillip replied with a smile. "Be prepared to be wowed beyond your wildest dreams."

"Mmmmmmmm I can't wait hon," Stella said with a contented purr.

Phillip poured Stella a glass of white wine then poured him a glass. He then brought the salad in as well as the bread. He sat next to Stella and said "A toast to the most beautiful and lovely woman of the evening. May this night be more special than her wildest dreams could imagine."

Stella blushed and smiled then replied "A toast to the most dashing and handsome man of the evening. May he know just how special he is and how much he is loved and desired."

After the salad, Phillip brought in the main dish, the Scaloppini and asparagus. He then poured Stella and himself a glass of red wine and they both ate.

"Mmmmmmmm, Oh my God this is absolutely scrumptious," Stella exclaimed as she took a bite of the Scaloppini. "It is so flavorable and tender. I have never had it before but I am sure you are going to have to cook it more often."

As Stella tasted the asparagus she was blown away as well at how good it tasted, crisp not soggy, and the sauce on it was light and tangy and did not overpower the vegetable.

After dinner, Phillip cleared away the plates and brought in the dessert, a homemade cannelloni. He also brought in the Riesling and poured Stella and him a glass. Stella was just as wowed at the dessert as she was with the meal.

"Would you care for some coffee," Phillip asked as Stella was enjoying the dessert.

"That would be wonderful," Stella said with a smile.

Phillip brought in the coffee and poured him and Stella a cup.

Our lovers sat and talked for the next 15 minutes or so. Stella lit up a cigarette and savored it while they talked. The conversation which was light hearted and fun soon took a sentimental and romantic turn.

Stella reached out a lovingly placed her hands on top of Phillip's and gently started caressing them. Then with a soft sigh said "Oh Phillip honey, this has been the first time in a very long time that a man has made me feel so very special and cherished."

"I want to thank you for everything you have done for me this evening, the wonderful meal, the exquisite food, the romantic setting and for making me feel alive again."

Stella then got silent and Phillip could tell she was thinking about something. Stella smiled, chuckled softly to herself then spoke once again.

"You know, it's too bad we didn't meet when I was your age, hon," Stella said with a purr, I think we could have been wonderful together." Stella then added with a slightly humorous tone "Where were you all those years ago when I needed you?"

Phillip didn't know what possessed him to be so bold but he firmly believed that if he didn't speak up Stella would somehow slip through his fingers, even though he couldn't prove it.

Phillip lovingly began to caress Stella's hand and looked her dead in the eyes and said "Well sweetie, I am here now and I am yours for the taking. I have no plan to go anywhere so you got me if you want me."

Deep inside that is what Stella was longing to hear, that Phillip was going to be there and wanted her as much as she wanted him. Stella's heart was pounding in her chest and the adrenaline was pumping as she was getting butterflies in her stomach.

"Oh baby I want you so very much," Stella said with a soft sigh as a tear of joy came to her eye. "You are mine hon and I have NO(emphasis on the word no) intention of letting you get away from me."

Stella and Phillip kissed once again and this time the kiss was deep sensual and tongue probing. Stella somehow managed to get out of her seat cross the corner of the table and somehow wind up sitting in front of Phillip's lap facing him as she embraced him and continued the kiss.

Stella broke the kiss and in a lustful seductive purr said "Mmmmmmmm like I said baby, I gotcha now and you ain't going nowhere. This hot sexy cougar momma has got her prey in her sight and she is ready pounce."

Phillip replied "Pounce away baby, "I am willing prey ready to be devoured."

Stella did her best to imitate a seductive growl that a big cat would make when it had its prey in its clutches. The first thing Stella did was to unfasten and remove Phillip's tie then unbutton and remove his dress shirt as well as undershirt and toss them aside.

Stella then took her mesh see through dress she was wearing over her lingerie and pull it off over her head and then loosen the bra so that her sumptuous breasts fell free,

Stella and Phillip kissed once again and Stella pressed her warm partially naked body against Phillip's. Stella's warm soft form felt good against his own. As they kiss and embraced Stella grinded her crotch against Phillip's. Phillip felt his cock swell and go rigid in his pants.

Stella must have felt it to because she got back up sat on the table. She reached down and unbuckled Phillip's belt, unfastened his pants and with his help removed them as well as his underwear. Phillip untied his shoes then kicked them off so he was sitting naked except for his socks.

Stella then pulled aside her panties and began stroking her pussy right there in front of Phillip. She then said with a lusty seductive purr "My poor sweet kitty is lonely and starving for some attention. Why don't you cum up here and make her feel better and see if you can help her purr once again like she hasn't in a long, long time."

Phillip needed no further convincing. He sat up and positioned his head between Stella's legs and placed his tongue on her slit. Stella crooned as Phillip's tongue ran up and down her slit making her even more hot.

Stella took Phillip's head by grabbing ahold of his hair and shoved his face into her pussy and held it there. Phillip was up close and personal to Stella's kitty and buried his tongue in her slit going down on her like a starving man.

At the same time Stella was bucking up her hips, fucking Phillip's face in a desperate attempt to make herself cum that much faster.

Phillip managed to cum up for air briefly but went right back down onto Stella's pussy. A thought had occurred to Phillip when he came up for air and as he did he reached for the fruit bowl that was on the table and took a banana from it. He then began using it as well as his tongue to bring Stella off.

Phillip had heard the jokes about a banana being compared to a cock and figured what the hell, if it made Stella feel good he was all for it.

Stella moaned with pleasure as the banana went into her like a cock and Phillip kept it in one place while using his tongue to go up and down her slit and suck on her clit.

Stella was convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body. Stella felt her pussy quiver and her juices trickle. Phillip did as well and removed the banana because he figured he didn't need it any more as help.

Stella's body tensed up as she gasped for air and tried to cry out but no sound came. Her whole body shuddered as her orgasm hit her with all the force of a wrecking ball hitting its intended target.

Stella came as she convulsed her pussy juices flowing like the mightiest raging river. Stella moaned as her shuddering subsided and her orgasm began to wane.

"Oh God baby no one has ever made me cum that forcefully before," Stella purred contently. "Now that you have made my sweet little kitty purr, it is time she gets a chance to use your scratching post to scratch her itch."

With that, Stella slipped off the table and sat back in Phillip's lap facing him. She lifted herself up for a moment, took Phillip's cock in her hand and once it was lined up with her hole she lowered herself onto Phillip's hard tool.

Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Stella crooned with delight as Phillip's rigid tool sank into her. You don't know how long I have waited to feel a man's hardness deep inside me. I feel young, ALIVE AGAIN!!"

Stella slowly rode Phillip's cock as they both did their best to fuck in that tiny dining chair. Knowing they needed more room, Stella embraced Phillip and whispered in his ear "Let's take this to the living room."

Phillip stood up with Stella's soft naked form wrapped around his.

Lay me out on the floor in front of the fireplace," Stella said with a purr. I want you to eat my pussy until you make me cum."

Phillip laid Stella out on the rug in front of the fireplace. "Remove my stockings for me baby," Stella purred. With that Phillip removed Stella's stockings and set them aside.

Phillip wasted no time in going down on Stella's sweet newly shaven oh so perfectly pink pussy. He ran his tongue up and down Stella's slit then inserted his tongue like a tiny cock.

"Mmmmmmmm baby yes," Stella softly moaned. "Eat me out baby! Make mommy cum in your mouth."

Phillip had seen his share of porno movies in college so he borrowed a page from their play book. He took his mouth and began to suck on Stella's clit and that made her moan with pleasure even more.

"Oh yes baby that's it, keep it up, "Stella panted breathlessly. Stella began the buck her hips up to fuck Phillip's face as Phillip continued to lick and suck on her clit.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through Stella's body as her orgasm began to build and rise to a resounding crescendo. Stella shuddered as the next wave of pleasure hit her. She arched her back and tried to cry out but no sound came out.

Stella knew it wasn't long until she was going to explode and within 20 seconds her pussy quivered and the floodgates opened and she came.

"OH GOD YES-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S" Stella cried out in pleasure flooding Phillip's face with her sweet sticky cream. The force was so great that she actually ejaculated her honey dew nectar out of her pussy onto Phillip's face.

"Oh fuck baby I have never done that before," Stella said with a lusty moan as she tried to regain her composure. I don't know what you the hell you did, but don't quit!!"

"To be honest I have never had a girl do that," Phillip replied, but I am glad you enjoyed it"

"Oh God I hope you can do that more often," Stella purred with delight. "OH God I don't know about you but I need a ciggy," Stella said with a lustful moan as she shuddered from the pleasure that was still coursing through her body Can you pass me my purse sugar? It's over on the table by the front door."

Phillip got up and retrieved Stella's purse and brought it over to her while Stella tried to get up off the floor and sit on the couch. Stella's legs were quivering from the excitement and it was all she could do to stumble over to the couch.

Stella plopped down and gasped for breath as the intense pleasure still coursed through her body. She reached into her purse and took out a pack of Misty Green Menthol 120s, sat the purse on the couch beside her.

Phillip had a seat next to Stella then Stella stood up sat on Phillip's lap facing him, straddled him, letting Phillips still hard cock sink into her pussy.

She opened the pack placed a cigarette in her mouth and lit one up took a good long puff then blew out the smoke.

"Oh God, where are my manners, would you like one sweetie," Stella said apologetically. "I would have offer you one earlier but I'm not sure you would want to smoke a girly cigarette," Stella said with a giggle.

"I think I can handle it," Phillip replied smiling.

Stella handed Phillip her lit one and lit another one for herself. They shared smoked their cigarettes and once finished Stella knelt down in front of Phillip and with a big grin said "Now it's my turn to return the favor.

Stella took Phillip's cock in her capable hands and lowered her mouth on to it. She took all 8 inches of Phillip's throbbing tool into her mouth deep throating it.

Stella had the skills of some of the famous porn starlets Phillip had seen in the flicks he had watched. If he didn't know better, he would have guessed she did it for a living.

"Mmmmmmmmm baby you're so big," Stella purred with delight. You're much better than that old fuddy duddy hubby of mine. He would have never gone for any of this."

Phillip groaned with pleasure as Stella worked her magic on his cock. He stroked her hair and with a lusty voice said "Suck me mommy, make your baby boy feel good."

Phillip could feel his cock swell with cum and Stella could tell and just smiled.

"Oh God I think I'm gonna cum," Phillip groaned

"Give it all to mommy baby," Stella purred. "Mommy can handle it. She will drink down every bit of her little man's cum"

"I need to warn you," Phillip moaned, " I think it's gonna be a huge load."

"The more the merrier," Stella said with a grin.

"Oh fuck," Phillip exclaimed as he spewed his hot manhood into Stella's eagerly waiting mouth. Phillip's cock kept pumping and pumping his load taking a good 15-20 seconds to expend it all.

It was all Stella could do to take it all in. She had never taken cum into her mouth before and she gagged as she tried to take it all but she managed to get it all.

"Oh shit babe you weren't kidding when you said you had a huge load," Stella purred with delight as she wiped the excess cum from her lips with the back of her hand. "Mommy's little man sure has some tasty cum. I could get used to this."

"Well I have had no complaints yet," Phillip said with a grin.

I bet not," Stella giggled then in without thinking added too bad Tanya dumped you she would have loved it, but her loss is my gain."

Stella realized what she said when she said it and immediately regretted it. "OH God baby I'm sorry about the Tanya comment, that was so fucking rude."

"Nah it's all good, Phillip replied nonchalantly. "That's all water down the sewer pipe. I moved on a long time ago and like you said, her loss is your gain."

Stella dismounted Phillip and walked into the kitchen and brought back a bottle of 151 proof rum and two glasses and sat them on the table she reached back into her purse and pulled out a baggie with some loose joints but these weren't your typical joints. They were brown and looked like a cigar but only thinner.

"Wanna get wasted hon," Stella said with a devilish grin, "because I sure as hell do."

"Sure why not," Phillip replied eagerly.

Stella sat down beside Phillip poured a double shot of rum and quaffed it down like it was nothing and poured one for Phillip who quaffed it down in one gulp.

She then took the bottle turned it up and chugged another good gulp, about the equivalent of another double shot and quaffed it down then sat the bottle down until she was feelingly tingly, her head swimming lightly.

Stella next took a joint lit one and took a long puff held it as long as she could and then took two more tokes until she felt the makings of a good solid buzz.

"Here ya go hon," Stella slurred slightly as she exhaled the last toke.

"What are these, Phillip asked inquisitively "I've never seen a joint like this before."

"Their called blunts hon," Stella replied. It was all she could do to keep from slurring too badly but she didn't care. You see," Stella giggled as the pot and booze began talking.

"You see hon, you get a cigarillo, cut it open, empty out the tobacco then put the pot inside. One of these babies will have you flying high, but I am there already," she giggled.

Phillip hadn't smoked a joint in a while but had fond memories of them. He took a couple of long tokes and soon he was feeling good.

"Oh fuck these are good," Phillip said and passed it back to Stella who took three more long hits and then gave it back to Phillip who took three hits of his own.

"Now hon, get ready because I am going to thuck you filly," Stella said with a silly slur." She realized how she said it then tried again and when she couldn't get the words right she just said "Ah hell fuck it, you know what I mean."

Stella stood up enthusiastically and almost lost her balance but Phillip was able to catch her.

"Thanks hon," Stella said as she straddled Phillip, lowering her pussy on to his cock.

Stella then sat in Phillip's lap facing him and as she did she lowered her smooth shaved pussy onto Phillip's throbbing cock. Stella let out a low guttural moan of pleasure as Phillip's hard pulsating tool sunk deep inside of her.

"OH fuck yeah, baby this is what I am talking about," Stella crooned as she began riding Phillip slowly at first then building up speed until she had a good rhythm going.

Phillip could feel Stella's wet pussy grip the sides of his cock as it sank into her. He had to pinch himself to be sure he wasn't dreaming but to his delight it was quite real.

Stella rode Phillip long slow and intense. Phillip could feel the sides of Stella's sweet wet pussy grip the sides of his cock and milk it for all it was worth.

Stella moved forward pressing sumptuous breasts against Phillip's face. Phillip softly pressed his lips up to one of Stella's boobs and began to softly kiss and suck on it like a nursing infant. He then repeated the action with Stella's other tit.

"Mmmmmmmm yes baby, suck mommy's breast," Stella crooned with desire. "Let mommy nurse her baby boy."

Stella pulled Phillip tight to her as she continued to ride him gradually building up speed until she had a good steady rhythm going. Stella felt her pleasure begin to rise and her pussy became wet as its sweet nectar began to flow.

"Oh God yes baby make mommy cum," Stella said with a lustful moan. Stella worked her body harder and faster as she began riding like a bucking bronco. Stella also embraced Phillip and gave him a long wet deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss.

Deep inside Stella's body, her orgasm was reaching its zenith. She knew it wasn't long before she exploded from the passion. Phillip felt his pleasure rise as well He felt his cock swell with cum and did his best to stem the tide.

"Oh God Stella I'm gonna cum," Phillip grunted

"Gimme me all of you baby," moaned breathlessly. I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside of me."

"What about protection, I'm not wearing any" Phillip said with concern. "I don't wanna accidently knock you up."

"Not to worry baby," Stella replied confidently. "I had my tubes tied after Tanya was born so you can't knock me up," Stella replied.