All Comments on 'All A-Twitter Ch. 02'

by BillyBobJoeEd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super!

Loving this, I hope there's more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

Please write more chapters. This story is so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Hot!!!

This was a really hot story and I hope you will continue it. I would love to read what happened after she wrote the story. What develop between her and her uncle and as well as her roommate. So please continue the story. To many writers start a story, write a few chapter or just the first and leave it hanging. I hope you are not one of them and continue with this story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Very, very, good story.

I am normally not very excited reading about girl/girl action. Watching or helping to participate in the actual act, though is a different deal entirely.

However, after reading chapter 1, and feeling a connection with CJ, liking her a lot, this story started to entice me to keep reading, not to mention that I was starting to sport an erection. I also felt connected to Lisa, because I had to have a "chat" with an asshole that treated my sister the way she was treated. Not rape but definately done in a way that was not very nice. He also paid in other ways at school later...

Anyway, I digress. I thought the story was well written at a good pace. The sex was very good girl/girl action.

I hope CJ is going to introduce Lisa to Unkie Al, to show her that sex with a man doesn't need to hurt, and that even ass play and sex can be enjoyable. Maybe he can educate both of the ladies in the "Art of Pleasure".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyBobJoeEd@BillyBobJoeEd
308 Followers
I'm still around. I have a few things I'm working on, and I'll share them when they're ready for public consumption.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES