All Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

"Do you trust them?" That question touched my nagging doubts. When I didn't answer Darlene pounced.

"That Glen guy... he's really good looking, rich too. I reckon he could steal your wife."

"It takes two to tango Darlene And I do trust Jenn, completely." I said it with more confidence than I felt. Darlene continued to probe.

"Do you think Jenn is as pretty as me?"

"You're both very beautiful women."

Darlene stood up and posed provocatively. "But do you think I'm prettier?"

"That's not a fair question, Darlene. You're at least twenty years younger than Jenn."

"So you do think I'm prettier." She smirked and moved towards me. "Do you want me?"

I stood up and backed away. "No... I mean any man would want you... a man would be mad not to... but I'm way too old and too married."

Darlene came right up to me and pressed her nearly naked body against mine.

"You know you can have all this if you want it."

Was I tempted? Good God YES! I'm an ordinary guy remember. Did I hug her back? Maybe a little. Did I crumble and give in to my clamoring desires? No! I swear. I gently detached myself, talking too fast.

"Darlene, thank you. That's very tempting and flattering. If I was single and thirty years younger I would sweep you off your feet. But I'm old enough to be your father and I love my wife, so nothing's going to happen. I'd never cheat on her."

Darlene smiled, nodding her acceptance but there was a disconcerting look of amusement and calculation in her eyes; the look of a woman much older and more worldly wise. We dressed and walked back to the Limo. I bought Darlene a nice lunch on the way home. It seemed the least I could do.

When I got back to the cabin, around 3pm, Jenn wasn't there. I napped and read until 5pm. Still no sign of Jenn. Bazza came over at 5.30pm. He was aware of the situation and suggested we went for a drink at a bar, (I can't remember the name), where we could watch the harbor.

We drove there in the Wanker, waited and drank. I bought the beer while Bazza regaled me with stories about his days in the outback, feeding grubs to Linda Kozlowki and outsmarting the bad guys. No sorry, that's the plot of Crocodile Dundee. I wasn't listening properly to Bazza but rather keeping a nervous lookout. What if they'd been hit by a sudden storm, or been hijacked by pirates, or just decided to kidnap my wife and sail off to Tahiti?

The cat motored into the bay just after 6pm. The crew dropped anchor. I couldn't see Jenn and there was no sign of the inflatable bringing her ashore. By 6.30pm I was becoming agitated and Bazza even more so.

"Come on mate, we got to go and get her. We'll take my dingy."

"I thought you said the engine wasn't working."

"It's not. But it's not far. We can row."

"We should probably just wait to they come ashore."

" No mate. You don't know what could be happening now they're not sailing. They all could be shagging the stuffing out of Jenn. We got to get over there."

Maybe it was the beer clouding my better judgment but I went along with Bazza's plan. We piled into the Wanker and raced back to the motel, hitched up Bazza's dingy and hurried back to the ramp. There was still no sign of Jenn and the crew. With beer fueled energy we launched the boat and I rowed us out to the yacht. It was now completely dark but we could see light streaming out of the port holes.

Bazza whispered, "Bring us alongside, quietly, so we can see what's going on."

I was caught up in the adrenaline pumped moment and did as he said. I peered in one of the portholes and can you imagine what I saw?

Jenn down on all fours, completely naked, straddling Rusty with his cock deep in her dripping wet pussy, Keith fucking her ass as hard and fast as he can, groping her tits mercilessly, Glen with his long, thick cock in Jenn's mouth, a satisfied grin on his face and crewman Jones in the background impatiently waiting his turn. Jenn sweating, groaning and coming repeatedly with an expression of abandoned, delirious, orgasmic delight.

Damn! You certainly have a lurid, over active imagination! What I actually saw wasn't nearly as dramatic. Jenn was sitting on bench seat, fully clothed, sipping on a drink, smiling and chatting. Rusty was on one side of her and Glen on the other with his arm round her shoulder, which caused my stomach to turn uneasily... or perhaps it was the slight swell.

At that moment Bazza shouted so loudly I nearly jumped overboard.

"Ahoy the boat." After a moment Glen came out on deck with Rusty and Keith.

"You got a kiwi sheila on board ready to come ashore? I got an anxious hubby here."

Glen laughed. "Sure. We were just about to bring her home. Come on Jenn, your ride's waiting."

Jenn emerged. She thanked Glen warmly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She proceeded to kiss the others as well, even Keith. We helped her down into the dingy, which was taking on too much water for my liking and rowed back to shore. We didn't talk much on the way home. Jenn was very relaxed, smelling of suntan lotion and alcohol.

I thanked Bazza and he replied with the usual "No worries mate."

Back in our cabin Jenn gave me a big, happy hug. "Thank you for coming to get me, that was sweet. But you didn't need to. We were coming in soon."

"I was getting a bit worried... " I grinned "and so was Bazza."

"You didn't need to be. I was completely safe."

"So you had a good time?"

Jenn flopped back on the bed with a great big smile. "Oh yes...amazing! That cat under full sail is unbelievably fast. I've never been that fast on a yacht before."

"And the boys behaved themselves?"

"They were perfect gentleman?"

"Even Keith?"

"Especially Keith. I think he's scared of me now. What about you? What did you get up to?"

I'd been dreading this question but I was determined to answer honestly.

"I went out snorkeling again, with Darlene, to a different place up on the north coast."

"And did Darlene behave herself?"

"Not exactly."

Jenn sat up abruptly. "What does that mean?"

"After the snorkeling she gave me a hug..."

"Is that all?"

"She sort of offered herself to me... but I swear nothing happened. I told her I was too old and too married."

"That little tramp!!"

"Jenn, she's a nice kid. She just feels trapped here on the island. I think maybe she sees me as a way of getting off."

"Now you're defending her."

"No Jenn. What she did was wrong and I was stupid to get in that position."

"Yes you were."

"But I've got to say I wasn't to thrilled to see Glen's arm around you... like he owned you."

That made Jenn more angry.

"That's ridiculous! It's completely different. You were alone with a hot little, twenty year old nympho slut. I was on a yacht with four mature guys... " Jenn relented a little. "OK three mature guys and Keith."

"Jenn it's not that different. I know I can trust you and you know you can trust me. We've both had plenty of chances to cheat and in twenty years we've never done it. But I know guys and I don't trust those four with my gorgeous, desirable wife and you, quite rightly, don't trust Darlene with your irresistible husband."

I sat down beside Jenn. She was still cross but somewhat mollified.

"No more snorkeling with Darlene.. right?"

"No more snorkeling with Darlene"

"Or anything with Darlene"

"Right."

"So just how tempted were you?"

"I refuse to answer that your honor on the grounds that I may incriminate myself. Of course I was tempted Jenn. I'm a guy..."

"A horny old guy..."

"OK a horny old guy and she's a hot young strumpet but I clearly told her that you're my wife and I love you and would never cheat on you. It's true Jenn, I love you and only you.. with all my heart."

Jenn leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Aw... ya big softy. Actually I'm quite impressed. I don't know how many husbands could resist a sexy young thing throwing herself at them. Ya missed out there buddy."

"And I don't know how many wives could be on a yacht with four horny Americans and keep their virtue in tact... especially if one of those guys was Glen."

"Hmm. You may not be overjoyed to know that I've invited them to dinner here tomorrow night."

"Really?"

"Really. Glen took us out on Saturday... and gave me a great time yesterday. I thought it was only fair."

"How are we going to cook for six in this kitchen?"

"We can borrow the barbecue... cook up ribs and steaks. I'll do all the work."

"No, no. I'll help. It'll be fun." Said he insincerely.

We didn't make love that night. We cuddled a bit and Jenn fell asleep quickly. I lay awake for some time, probably because of my long afternoon nap, feeling uneasy. Two images kept popping back into my brain, Glen with his arm possessively around my wife and Darlene's breasts.

Wednesday morning we hired bikes and rode to a village a few miles north where they were holding a cultural festival. It turned out to be such a laid back event that it was almost comatose. There was some music and dancing, food being prepared and eaten, but mostly it seemed to be large people sitting around fanning themselves.

The only entertaining bit, from my point of view, was when Jenn got roped into doing some dances, which she did surprisingly well. She had to put on a grass skirt which revealed more than it hid and a pair of coconut shells which barely covered her breasts and threatened to fall off at any moment.

No sorry, just my episode of fantasy island. Women dancers in Niue dress modestly. Jenn did wear a grass skirt but it was over her own clothes. However I still enjoyed watching her sensuously swaying her hips and I particularly liked the dance where the women sat on the floor and bounced their knees up and down. It struck me as being overtly erotic but as you know I'm just a horny old guy.

That afternoon and evening we spent shopping and cooking. The guys turned up around 6.30pm. Bazza and Darlene were out for the night, visiting relatives, which was just as well. It would have been awkward if my wife had tried to barbecue Darlene.

It turned out to be a pretty good evening. The food was excellent, if I say so myself and the guys brought along plenty of alcohol. The down side for me was the amount of time Jenn spent talking with Glen, their heads close together, laughing a lot and leaning into each other. You didn't have to be an expert in body language to realize there was a good deal of mutual attraction.

I spent most of the evening chatting with Rusty. For some reason he and I clicked, although we're very different people. I found his stories fascinating and with Rusty I was sure they were true. He's one of those genuine adventurers who's been everywhere and done everything, at least twice.

The party broke up quite early, about 10pm. Jenn once again gave them all a kiss on the cheek except for Glen, who received a quick kiss on the lips. As we cleaned up the mess we chatted.

Jenn was bubbly and excited and I was trying hard not to be a killjoy.

"I thought that went really well." Jenn enthused.

"Yeah the food was great. You did brilliantly."

"Team effort. You cooked the meat."

"And made a mean potato salad."

"True. So did you enjoy yourself."

"Yeah. I enjoy chatting with Rusty, he's a good guy and he's got some great stories. You seemed to have a good time with Glen."

"I did. We have so much in common... lots to talk about."

"I see he's graduated to getting a kiss on the lips."

Jenn had the decency to look a little embarrassed. "I meant to kiss him on the cheek but he moved at the last moment. It was only a peck... nothing to be jealous about."

For a while the conversation faltered. It was as we were going to bed that Jenn dropped a bombshell. (And not the sort of bombshell I sometimes drop under the covers at night. Sorry. Minus two for unnecessary crude joke at an inappropriate time.)

"Alex."

"Yes hun."

"You may not like this but Glen and his crew leave for New Zealand on Friday morning. They've invited me to go with them."

I was stunned. I felt as though a heavyweight boxer had just punched my stomach.

"It usually takes eight or nine days."

"So that would be eight or nine days, maybe more, hundreds of miles from anywhere, on a yacht with four single guys."

"That's right."

"And you THINK I may not like it. I hate it!"

"Oh honey, please don't be like that. Think of this from my point of view. It's the opportunity of a lifetime... a real adventure... sailing from here to New Zealand. It would be so amazing. I really want to do this Alex."

Now I was torn, or conflicted as our American friends would say. Throughout our married life I've always tried to encourage Jenn in whatever she wanted to do. I was determined to support her, not stand in her way. You may think it's wimping out, not being the strong husband, the alpha male, but I've always viewed marriage as an equal partnership where neither partner is the boss. I've never flatly told Jenn not to do something she wanted. I've argued with her but I don't believe that I have the right of veto. However this sailing trip was a faithful husband's worst nightmare; probably a cuckold's dream.

"Jenn, I can see you're really excited about this... how it looks like a great adventure...but do you have any idea how much I don't want you to do this?"

"Why? It's only eight days and it's a very safe yacht. It's got all the best equipment."

"I'm not worried about that. No that's not true.. it scares the hell out of me. There's an awful lot of wild water between here and home. But that's my fear not yours."

"Are you scared I'll cheat on you Alex? You know I wouldn't do that. You know you can trust me. You said so yourself."

"Jenn I think you're being very naive. I'm sure you don't have the intention of cheating on me but what about their intentions. You'd be out there for eight.. nine... ten days on your own with four men, who all want you. You don't have a clue what could happen."

Jenn made a dismissive snorting sound. "You don't seriously think they'd try to rape me do you?"

"Keith's already groped you on the bike. You know he wants to fuck you. And if you're honest you know that Glen does as well. The difference is, I think Glen might have a chance."

"That's ridiculous."

"Is it? You're giving him a week and a half to seduce you. No one else around. No one to come to your rescue. No Bazza and me in a leaky rowboat. Once you you're on board there's no way to get off."

"Honey I hear your concerns but you're wrong. I can handle this and it's something I so want to do. Please don't say no."

"Jenn, when have I ever said no. It's your decision. I'm not your master. I'm your lover, your friend, your husband and I'm begging you not to go, but if you choose to leave I can't stop you."

"You're making this so hard. You make it sound as though I'm leaving you for good but we'll only be apart for eight days. And we can chat. They have satellite WiFi connection on the boat."

I just stared unhappily at my wife. She sighed.

"Let's sleep on it. Make a decision tomorrow. But I still think you're being unreasonable. It's not that big a deal."

"OK let's sleep on it. But Jenn think about this. The day before yesterday Darlene offered herself to me. I resisted. You were naturally upset. Now imagine if I came to you and said that Darlene and I were going to spend over a week together, completely on our own. How would you feel about that? Could you trust me... cause I'm not at all sure I could trust myself."

That night in bed we didn't even cuddle let alone make love. It took Jenn an unusually long time to fall into a restless, tossing and turning sleep. I wasn't aware of sleeping at all but I must have dozed off about four in the morning.

I slowly awakened to the most exquisite sexual sensation. Jenn had me in her mouth, giving me a wonderful wake up blow job. I lay there with my eyes closed, completely immersed in increasing feelings of intense pleasure. Jenn had woken me like this a few times before, usually on my birthday. Like me, she was probably feeling bad about last night and wanted to make amends.

I couldn't hold back a groan of pleasure. "Ahhhh.. that's so good. I'm gonna to cum." Jenn redoubled her efforts and I felt a powerful orgasm rising and sweeping over me. My cum squirted vigorously into my wife's willing mouth and I felt her suck me dry. I felt so relaxed and grateful.

"Thank you my darling. That was amaaaazing." I slowly opened my eyes for the first time that morning and got the shock of my life. "Oh God no!"

Lying there between my legs with my cock still in her mouth, naked sexuality personified was Darlene I abruptly pulled out and retreated up the bed, grabbing at the covers like a frightened virgin.

"Darlene, what have you done?"

"You know what I've done and you loved it. I told you I was good."

"Jenn will never forgive me for this. I'm so screwed."

"So don't tell her. She's down at the shops buying stuff for her trip. She'll never know."

"I have to tell her. She's my wife. I don't lie to her or keep secrets... and I don't cheat. Oh God.. I never have before..."

I was feeling sick and Darlene was starting to be concerned.

"You didn't cheat. You didn't do anything but lie there and cum in my mouth."

"Please Darlene You've got to go. Get your clothes on quickly and get out of here before Jenn gets back. If you're still here it'll make it even worse. I've got to try and save my marriage."

I jumped out of bed and started to hastily pull on my clothes. Darlene approached me still gloriously naked.

"Why Alex? She's going off with those Americans just like my Mom. I talked to her this morning. She's all excited about it. Let them have her and you can have me. I'll come back to New Zealand with you. I'll be so good for you Alex."

I took Darlene by the shoulders and held her at arms length so she couldn't come any close to me.

"No Darlene No! This can't happen. It's all wrong. I love my wife and I want to be with her for the rest of my life. For me there's no one else. One day soon you'll get away from here. You will. You'll find a good guy the right age.. not a old married guy like me. My kids are older than you... Oh shit!" At that moment the Limo pulled up outside our cabin and Jenn got out, her arms full of produce from the market. Darlene scurried to get her clothes and I braced myself for the storm.

Hurricane Jenn hit the room at full force. "What the fuck is going here?" She demanded. "No ...I can see what's going on."

"Jenn it's not..."

"You slimy bastard! As soon as I go out you start fucking this little slut."

Darlene burst into tears.

"Jenn it wasn't him. He didn't do anything. I sucked him off while he was asleep."

"You what...? Get out! You little bitch! Get out now!"

Darlene ran off sobbing, clutching the rest of her clothes.

"Jenn I can explain..."

"Yeah... how can you explain your cock in her mouth?"

A large bunch of bananas came flying in my direction but missed.

"Jenn listen please..."

"Revenge... is that what this was? You had this sick fantasy that I was going to fuck Glenn so you got in first. You're pathetic!"

"JENN LISTEN!" I don't often shout. I don't have to but when I do it's effective. Jenn stopped spitting at me and listened.

"When I woke up this morning I was getting a blow job. I was still half asleep and I thought it was you. I swear to God I thought it was you. When I opened my eyes and saw who it really was I horrified."

"And I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Yes! Because it's true. When have I ever lied to you about something this important?"

Jenn calmed a little as she thought about it but decided to remain angry and went back on the attack.

"Did you cum in her mouth?"