All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 06'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

What a wonderful crew!

5

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

Love the story, I just let my mind go and enjoy the imagery!

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

This is an absolute delight to read. The writing and especially the relationships among the characters but particularly Andi and Paul and then the two little munchkins are brilliant. I loved the first story and this is matching up to it.

PeperePepere2 months ago

There are a lot of references to Josh that should be for someone else. It's OK as the intro to him being a neighbor, not being involved in the cabin & barn activities.

It's a great story, but needs editing.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore2 months ago

I absolutely love your stories. Stormwatch and Andi's Dream are my favorite. I like We're a Wonderful Wife too. I noticed you had the name "Josh" where it should have been Paul or John in this story. I can't wait for Andi and Macy to announce they are pregnant. Any updates you do please let us know.

I love the way you write about Andi and Paul and the little Munchkins. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.

hornyquadhornyquad2 months ago

Doesn’t stormwatch occur a year after this? The timeline is confusing

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

Again a masterful job of taking a group of people into a tranquil lifestyle. You must have had children because you depict the actions of the twins so correctly as was my experience raising twin daughters. Wait till age twelve when your hair starts to go gray. Waiting on next chapter.

Campus77Campus772 months ago

I had tears in my eyes so often in the last hour and a half I used a box of Kleenex. These were happy tears for the most part, except for Macy. Your stories have terrific characters and you keep adding more to the story to cover for them. I thank you for your writing and hope your health is OK.

Jimmy_ButlerJimmy_Butler2 months ago

Love the continuation of the story! Looking forward to the next installment of the series!

northgate01northgate01about 2 months ago

Very good, love the character development throughout the series. Even after waiting and not reading for a month, I fell right back in to the story like I never put it down. There are also some story lines I am interested to see if you pursue. Thanks for sharing you hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES