All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 07'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

I really love this series! A great travelogue of the northern states.

5

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Such a great read, keep them coming!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter. Never hit Minot in midwinter but you are very correct about the wind. Great description of Georgetown and Mt Rushmore. Well done

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Another fantastic instalment. Love the writing and the interaction between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story as are all the others. Can't wait for more!

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

I never expected a written travel show on WRIST. What a delightful chapter this was. Full of family and good friends enjoying each other. That fancy van got some heavy mileage on the odometer and a 911 to rebuild. I worry about the final line that 8 will be different. The ups and downs of this series always end up. . . up. I really like that.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformoreabout 1 month ago

I absolutely love these characters and your stories are incredible. I look every day for a new chapter of Andi’s Dream and Stormwatch. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please please please keep this story going I love the characters can't wait for the next chapter

Jimmy_ButlerJimmy_Butlerabout 1 month ago

Once again, a wonderful read that develops the characters more and expands the backstories so we can relate where they are and where they are going. Five stars and I can't wait for another installment of your expanding cast of characters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES