All Comments on 'All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 08'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Amazing story, hope you’ll dwell on the future of the new couple in the next iteration! Well done!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 month ago

What a wonderful way to get some of the background to the brothers. You have built a wonderful series. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 1 month ago

Will Paul ever find out that Mel was raped? In previous chapters he said that she died without honor. It would be nice if that entire situation was resolved beyond the court marshal.

The passage of time was a little confusing. John and Paul are estranged for ten years but Josh thinks that John and Macy are newlyweds. Also, it says that John served at the old church for two years. How can that be?

Other than those two notes this was a really great chapter. I’m glad you decided to share Paul’s story. Looking forward to your next chapter.

DuleighDuleighabout 1 month agoAuthor

Do not worry, the story line about Melony is far from over. I try to make this story life-like and often in life when you think the situation is over, it will rise from it's hiding place, sneak up on you and bite you in the ass. It will be mostly resolved in chapter 9... mostly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well done. Have enjoyed every word of every chapter. Waiting for the next.

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformoreabout 1 month ago

You have done a wonderful story with these characters. These characters are so full of life.

I want more Lucy and Gus, Kenny and Yi-jin. You have weaved together We're a Wonderful Wife, Stormwatch and Andi's Dream into a non stop romance adventure.

I really can't wait for more.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

I was so happy to get the back story in a concentrated way. A fine addition to the Andi compilation.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Oh boy, this has to be the most emotional instalment to date. I hope the rapist gets his dues and Melony is exonerated; I'd like to know the back story of the trial. Someone must have rated on Belcher??

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

It seems like the chapters get better and better!

5

Vadar990155Vadar99015530 days ago

Hot dam! Five big stars. I know that a story of this length represents a lot of work. Whatever led you to this site I'm forever grateful. You give us these stories for free. This was a three cups of coffee long and a wonderful way to start my day.

ender2k2kender2k2k29 days ago

That was perfect. Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc29 days ago

I feel some level of turmoil. I actually left the series a couple chapters ago as it seemed to start to wander. I was bored with limited offerings today and said, “What the hell!” Best decision this month. This was absolutely the best prequel I’ve ever read on this site. My heart not regret is Paul never found it that his wife was raped. 5.0*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc29 days ago

PS - Should read - my only regret.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The revisit of the storm rescue reminded me how much I didn't like it the first time all those chapters ago. Why on earth would a smart, tough survivor like Andi chose certain death over rescue? I'm a parent. I would NEVER choose certain death for my kids.

DuleighDuleigh7 days agoAuthor

Apparently dear Anonymous you've never experienced real fear. Good for you, it's not fun. I'm not the little fear that keeps one hiding behind an anonymous ID, but real, gut wrenching fear that locks you up and twists your gut. You can sit there and say how brave you are but until your darkest nightmare stands in front of you, you have no idea what fear can do. NO idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES