All Comments on 'All about Graham'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bri29Bri29about 2 months ago

Sad story but I dont think Martha was to upset with outcome she got exactly what she wanted didn’t she .Good story through

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 2 months ago

Not every story is a "happily ever after." Way too much reality. thanks

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

So Graham won. Graham gets his wife and Jane gets nothing.

Considering this was his idea, he got what he deserved. And Nartha wasn’t I love with Jane, she just loved the security he gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic!

Us 40 plus empty nesters can become different people and why not enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle for as long as we’re able to, and want to as Carole and I have- the new twins the young ski instructor gifted Carole will keep us active! Pregnancy risk sex was awesome and we were slightly surprised the the 46 year old mature lady got pregnant but, she did💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. This brought back so many memories for me. My wife had a holiday romance ten years ago with my blessing. However the use of condoms was agreed between us. Little did I know that they fucked bare every time. When we got home she missed her period and found she was pregnant at 43! She said she was going to keep the baby and so we went our separate ways. Very sad, but these things happen in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The world is now full of weak men. What a joke of a man. Should have kicked her out at the start and filled the other guy in. That's what a real man would do and at least your wife would have had some sort of respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a lame fucking story. The dipshit husband deserved everything he got. Sorry, but a real husband would never fall for that shit. Also, any other h7sband woukd have made sure Graham would never be knocking up any more women.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 2 months ago

I guess the wife never heard of Plan B or an abortion.

That might actually show her husband some level of remorse, eh?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Idiot cuck fucked around and found out that his wife was nothing but a whore. No matter what the story you get a couple of anonymous cucks that claim it happened to them too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tremendous and real.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 2 months ago

I wanted to hate it but I kinda didn't. No rate but well written. He did not accept her back and the ending was good enough.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Emptyheaded husband, the stupid cuck did this, he got what he deserved. As to her, pregnancy and a baby won’t be kind to her. As to Graham he’ll leave her once the baby is born he got what he wanted a stupid dumbass bitch.

1/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Jake was an idiot, went down the cuck rabbit hole and lost everything. Chucks are dumb and deserve what they get, (or lose). Martha’s future will not be so great when Graham gets tired of her and starts bringing other women home. He will be a terrible and neglectful father. I feel bad for the kid.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 2 months ago

Haha watch the kid come out severely mentally deficient because of her expired eggs. I'd say I wouldn't divorce her if she terminated and after she does just divorce her anyway.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 months ago

And BTGraham too.... I missed something really bad for them two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! Please keep them coming, you are one my favorite authors!

If possible please describe more what the hotwife is wearing - loving the sexy sandals!

LadiesFirst01LadiesFirst0113 days ago

I guess I just don’t understand why there’s not more violence in these stories. Just seems like it would be more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!