All about Graham

Story Info
A mature couple's foray into wife sharing end in disaster.
10.4k words
3.44
12.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers

This is a story about a holiday romance. It evolves from a wife fulfilling her part of an agreement to broaden her and her husband's sexual horizons. Things (emotions) don't go as planned however and the husband ends up being cuckolded in the worst way. This story does not have a happy ending and is a salutary lesson on the perils involved with bringing others into a happy marriage. You have been warned!!

©go4itnow

---------------------------

Footloose and fancy free. That was us! Mid-forties, kids away at college, and with time and the money to enjoy ourselves on holidays around the world.

I'm Jake and my wife is Martha. She is and always has been the love of my life. Five foot seven of bubbly joy. A brunette with long legs and a toned body thanks to hours of keeping fit from a combination of running, going to the gym and various exercise classes. I don't consider myself a slouch either. Although not a tall man at five foot eleven, I am fit and through playing various racket games, have managed to keep my weight at around 165 pounds.

So here we are on holiday on the wonderful island of Corfu. It's late June so the island isn't too busy, and the beaches are wonderful. We had decided to stay close to the islands most well known naturist beach, as we both intended to develop all over tans. Also, there is something much more liberating about being nude, both in the sea and on the beach. I remember from a few years ago when Martha and I first took the plunge of going naked, how exciting it was. Now it is just routine, and we are totally at ease without our clothes!

Anyway, on the fourth or fifth day of our holiday we started chatting to a single guy who we had seen several times on the beach. This time however he had his towel close to us and so we struck up a conversation with him. We learnt that he was called Graham and that he was a widower. He was quite a few years older than us, probably ten to fifteen I guessed. He was though in good shape, and I estimated that he was probably six foot three tall and probably weighed in at around 200 pounds. But without staring at him too much, he didn't seem to have any body fat on him at all.

Later we noticed him walking along the beach and I think that both Martha and I were impressed at the same time by his obvious gifts in the cock and balls department. His soft cock had to be four or five inches in length and as he walked it swayed in front of a most impressive set of balls that also hung low. Although I had seen some well-hung jocks in the locker room over the years, I had never seen a man so well endowed. I knew Martha hadn't and she seemed shocked by his physique.

That evening we were chatting over dinner and the subject of Graham came up. "It must be so lonely, being by yourself all day" mused Martha, "having been married for so long, and then to lose one's soulmate must be devasting."

"Yes, I can't imagine life without you, my love." And it was true, I couldn't imagine not having Martha to share life's adventures with.

Martha carried on with the line of thought. "Do you think we should ask him to join us tomorrow night for dinner Jake?"

I was slightly caught off guard by Martha's suggestion, but it seemed very sensible and the right thing to do for a guy who was lonely and fairly recently made a widower. "Yes, that's a good idea. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have some company. I'll ask him tomorrow when we see him."

And so the following morning when Graham appeared on the beach, I walked over to him and began chatting. After some pleasantries, I just asked him outright. "Graham, Martha and I were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner tonight?"

Graham looked a bit taken aback but then smiled and said, "Jake that's a lovely idea. You are the first couple to make such an offer since I lost my wife, and well, having some company in the evening would be fantastic. What were you thinking of doing?"

"Well, how about we meet for a drink first at that bar on the corner by the harbour. Shall we say 7pm?"

"Yes, that's fine for me, I will look forward to this evening."

I told Martha and she seemed pleased that Graham had said yes.

We didn't talk much for the rest of the day on the beach, and at around 5pm, Graham walked over and said, "see you later."

That evening as we prepared to go out, Martha spent ages deciding what dress to wear. When I asked what was taking so long, she muttered something about trying to look good for Graham. I was a bit surprised but inwardly smiled to myself as I though what a treat Graham was in for. When Martha eventually appeared, she looked stunning. She had chosen my favourite Grecian style dress which was white and finished just above her knees. It had a slit up the sides that ran almost to her panty line. She had also chosen some gold-coloured high heels and with her hair all made up, she looked a million dollars.

"Wow" was all I could manage when I saw her. And then, "you look fantastic. Graham will get a pleasant surprise tonight. You'll be lucky if he doesn't try and ravish you!"

"What do you mean?" replied Martha with a serious expression on her face. "Do you think that I have overdone it? Should I change?"

"No silly. It's just that Graham is a red-blooded man, whose wife died a year ago and well..." I left the implication hanging as I looked at my lovely wife. "Come on Martha or we'll be late."

As we walked along the road, I became aware of the number of men blatantly staring at Martha, and again I smiled to myself, knowing how good she looked in her high heels. Eventually we reached the bar and went in, and I saw Graham Sitting at a table looking at the drinks menu. When he caught sight of us, he stood up and smiled at us both. In particular however, he looked at Martha and said, "you look fantastic", please have a seat. He steered Martha to a seat next to him and like a gentleman held the seat for her.

Like me, Graham was wearing shorts. He was also wearing a t-shirt and his well defined muscular chest and arms were obvious as he pushed Martha's chair in and then sat down himself.

As we chatted away over drinks, I noticed how blue and piercing his eyes were and I'm sure that whenever he was looking at Martha there was an extra twinkle in them. After a couple of drinks we agreed on a taverna for dinner and as we rose from the table, Graham once gain beat me in assisting Martha from her chair. Later Martha was to tell me that she found this very masculine and gentlemanly! It was also not lost on me that Graham put his big hand on Martha's back to help steer her out of the bar.

Dinner was wonderful and our conversation roamed across a myriad of subjects. Over dessert the topic turned to wives and partners and we asked Graham whether he had dated since his wife had died. He said that he hadn't and when asked why by an attentive Martha he said, "well to be honest I just haven't found anyone with the right combination of assets."

"Oh and what might they be?" asked Martha.

"Well, attractive, smart, sensual, witty and well I suppose generally lovely" replied Graham.

"Hmm" I said, "I don't suppose there are lots of women that meet all those criteria?"

"No there aren't, although I am looking at one right now you lucky man."

I was about to say something but my surprise at his admission got my tongue. Martha however jumped in blushing madly and said, "That's very sweet Graham, but I'm not sure I fit the 'attractive' bit of your criteria."

Graham leaned in across the table and said, "you must be joking Martha, you are absolutely lovely. You have no idea the effect you have on us red blooded men. Sometimes on the beach, I have to go and lie down on my towel after watching you because.."

I think Graham suddenly realised that he was admitting to getting an erection when he looked at Martha's nude body on the beach. I couldn't blame him though, as he wouldn't be the first man to find her attractive. I could tell that he was embarrassed though and so could Martha. In order to allay his worries that he had offended her, Martha reached across the table and cupped his hands. "It's alright Graham, I understand. You are a normal man with needs and I'm really very flattered that you find me attractive. It does wonders for a girl's esteem, especially when one doesn't hear such compliments from one's husband very often."

Martha suddenly looked at me very pointedly when she said that. I felt myself blush because her words had hit home. It was true I didn't compliment her enough. She then added, "If I wasn't married, I would definitely go on a date with you Graham."

This frank admission left me a bit stunned and when I looked at Graham, I could see that he was gazing at my wife with nothing short of wonder in his eyes.

Sensing that the evening had perhaps run its course we all agreed to call it a night. As we left the taverna Graham said "thank you both for a wonderful evening. And thank you Martha for being so understanding."

With that he turned to leave us, but she caught his hand and said, "what, don't I get a good night kiss?"

Graham turned with a smile on his face and said, "It would be my pleasure." He bent down as if to kiss my wife on her cheek, but at the last moment she turned her head and made sure that she caught his kiss full on her lips. He didn't complain and gave Martha a loving kiss and then said, "thank you, now I will be on my way."

Martha watched him walk away with a wistful look for a bit too long I thought and then grabbed my hand and said, "come on let's get back to the apartment, I need a good seeing to."

Who was I to complain? We hurried back and barely made it to the bed before she ripped my clothes off. "Quick condom" said Martha and after grabbing one and rolling it on, she pulled me on top of her where I quickly slid into her vey wet and warm love tunnel. The trouble was I was so worked up that I came within five minutes and way too soon to get Martha off.

"Sorry my love" I whispered as I lay breathing hard by her side. "Shall I bring you off by hand?"

My slightly frustrated wife said "no, it's okay I'll be fine."

And so I turned and within seconds I fell asleep. My sleep was however was short lived as sometime later I was a wakened to a gentle rocking of the bed. Trying to understand where I was and what was happening, I opened my eyes and looked across the bed. There was Martha on her back, her lovely naked body illuminated by the moonlight and covered in a slight sheen of moisture as her right hand worked between her legs, rubbing at her hairy snatch. She was frigging herself, but I wasn't surprised as I had left her high and dry. What I was surprised at however was the whispered words that escaped from her lips as she lay with eyes closed.

"Oh Graham, yes.. just like that deeper, oh yes deeper, you're going to make me cum Graham, I...oh yes Graham please I....."

With that she arched her back and came in spectacular fashion, all the while whispering her imaginary lovers name as she thrashed and sighed. Suddenly she collapsed back to the bed, and I watched as her body relaxed and she slowly fell into a deep sleep. I lay pondering what I had just witnessed and thinking about Martha's obvious attraction for our new friend. With all sorts of thoughts swirling round my head I too drifted off to sleep sometime later.

The next day we had breakfast and as we were eating, I felt compelled to say something about our dinner with Graham. "It was a good evening last night, did you enjoy yourself Martha?"

"Yes, I.. it was very entertaining, I.." she replied. I thought she was going to add something else but she stared off in the distance from our balcony and seemed lost in thought.

I decided to test the waters and ask what subsequently proved to be a question with serious repercussions. "Martha, would you like to go out with Graham again. Say dinner followed by dancing somewhere?"

Martha looked at me suspiciously and said "what are you doing Jake? Are you trying to push Graham and me together?"

Well, that was not the reply I had been expecting, but now that she had said it, I realised that she had crystallised into words what my subconscious had been thinking. Should I let Graham and my wife have some time dancing together and then, well, my thoughts progressed to Graham and Martha becoming more intimate and I could feel my cock erecting. I chose my words carefully. "Martha, we have both talked about being more open with our marriage now the kids have gone. We have both agreed that we could experiment with another person, be that male or female, provided that no one got hurt. Well, the way I see it, Graham is a handsome lonely widower who clearly fancies you and well I'm sure he would be a gentleman and treat you well if you let him."

I could see Martha was thinking about my suggestion and then a smile broke out across her face. "Jake, you must have read my mind! I was thinking along similar lines but didn't want to be the one to suggest it. I do find Graham attractive and well, yes under the right circumstances and with your agreement I could take it to the next level with someone like him. Are you serious though?"

So there it was. She had called my bluff! Would I be alright if things progressed with her and Graham? It didn't take long for me to decide that yes it would be okay and so I answered "yes, Martha, I would be okay with it."

Smiling Martha added, "alright mister, let's arrange something when we see him today then."

And so we did. An hour later at the beach we watched as Graham arrived and then I walked over to him since Martha was still too shy to be so forward. "Graham, I hope you enjoyed last night, I know we did?"

"Yes, I had a lovely time Jake. I would love to repeat it."

"Well, we can Graham. We were thinking about a meal followed by some dancing. Martha is keen to see how good a dancer you are. Would you like that?"

"Wow, that is more than I dared hope for, but yes definitely." Looking over my shoulder at the prone Martha who was on her back with legs spread, Graham added, "she really is a lovely woman you know Jake. I would be honoured to dance with her."

"Okay, then we'll meet outside the same bar as last night and we'll go from there. I will book somewhere."

"Great, I am looking forward to it already. You just made my day!"

I went back to Martha and told her what Graham had said. She was pleased and for the rest of the day she seemed in an unusually good mood. Back at the apartment she pondered what to wear and in the end decided on the same dress as the previous night since as she admitted Graham had liked it so much. Once dressed and with her white high heeled sandals on, I reflected how gorgeous she looked. And once again as we walked to meet Graham she attracted the admiring gazes of numerous men.

Graham beamed when he saw her. "Wow Martha you look fabulous, I love that dress and those heels show off you long legs wonderfully."

"Thank you Graham, it's nice to be told that from another man. Now let's go and eat."

The meal passed by in a flash, probably because we were all thinking about what might happen later. We moved on to a bar with a dance floor and looking at me Graham asked, "Can I take Martha for a dance or two Jake?"

"Don't ask me Graham, ask Martha" was my reply.

Before he could repeat the question however, Martha said, "yes Graham, come on let's go."

And so I watched as Graham steered my wife onto a crowded dance floor and they proceeded to dance. After a couple of dances, a slower track started and I looked at what they would do. I wasn't surprised when Graham pulled Martha closer and she allowed herself to be held close by him as they swayed to the music. When a second slow number started, I saw that Graham's hands had dropped down to just above Martha's bum and that she had put head against his broad chest. They did look very good together and yes I was excited by the sight! My cock had been stiffening and when at the end of the dance Graham tilted Martha's head up and kissed her, my cock was absolutely rigid!

They walked back to our table, with Martha looking particularly flushed. She said she had to go to the restroom and when she left our table, I noticed that Graham watched her walk away admiring her swaying bum and long legs. Turning back to me Graham said, "You are a very lucky man Jake, you have a lovely wife. If she wasn't married, I would ask her back to my apartment right now!"

I looked at Graham and thought about what I was going to say, but in the end the words just tumbled out. "Well, you can ask her Graham if you like."

"What, I mean, are you suggesting that you would both be okay with things progressing a bit?"

"Yes Graham that is exactly what I mean. We have discussed it and well, we are happy to see what might happen."

"I don't know what to say Jake except thank you, I.."

At that moment Martha reappeared now looking less flushed. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well, I just told Graham that we would be happy going to go back to his apartment, that's all."

"Oh, I see" replied Martha. "In that case shall we go?" Reaching out her hand to Graham and not me she allowed herself to be helped to her feet and then allowed Graham to put his arm behind her and moved towards the exit. I found it mildly amusing that the pair were acting as husband and wife with Graham taking charge of my wife.

I tagged along behind them half listening to them as they chatted away and half watching Graham arm in arm with my wife. In no time we reached his apartment and we went in. "There's some wine in the fridge Jake, would you mind getting it, oh and some glasses from the kitchen."

"Yes of course" I replied and went off to find them. Along the corridor I saw that he had a two bedded apartment which I thought was strange for a single guy. Having found the wine and glasses I returned to the living area and found Martha and Graham sitting on a large settee chatting away. When Graham saw me he said in a commanding voice, "Pour us all a glass would you Jake?"

Again I replied "yes of course" and I noticed my wife smirking at me as I passed the filled glasses round.

Trying to reassert some authority, I said "what shall we drink to?"

In no time Graham replied "to Martha of course. Such a beautiful lady needs to be toasted."

And so we all drank to Martha. Both I and Martha and I drained our glasses with indecent haste and without waiting to be asked I refilled our glasses. As we sipped our replenished wine, Graham said "Martha tells me that you have both discussed inviting another man into your bed for some time now. Is that true?"

I was shocked that Martha had disclosed this information to Graham, but there again wasn't that why we were here? I had seen Martha's attraction for Graham and we had both joked about him being the one for us to 'experiment' with and so yes perhaps it wasn't surprising that she had told him. "Yes, we have discussed it several times but, well the opportunity and perhaps the right man have never presented themselves."

"I see, and do you think that both those things have now presented themselves? Do I fit the bill?"

"Well I can only speak for myself Graham, but yes you do. You seem like a nice guy and well here we are."

"Yes indeed, here we are Jake. I would like to... no let me show you what I would like to do."

As I watched Graham turned and faced my wife and then putting his hands on her shoulders drew her towards him. Whilst gazing into her eyes, he moved his head closer and kissed Martha. My wife didn't look surprised and after a brief moment she opened her mouth and allowed Graham to French kiss her. This turned into a heated kiss with each of them trying to devour the other. I could see their tongues duelling and their hands pulling each other closer. After what seemed an eternity, they broke for air.

go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers