All about Graham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow you are a great kisser Graham" said Martha, now looking distinctly flushed.

"Why thank you Martha, but you are too. Look, shall we go, that is let's go into the bedroom and get more comfortable shall we?"

Both Martha and I looked at each other. This was the moment of truth. We both knew that if we went into his bedroom, Martha would get fucked by Graham. So, we had a choice. We had time to leave and pretend that it was all a mistake and that we didn't want to take the final step. But that was not what either of us wanted. We had discussed this so many times and now we could do something about it. It just needed me to give her a sign that it would all be okay. That whatever happened, I would still love her. And so I nodded to her, but made sure that Graham could see as well. He needed to know that we were both onboard with this.

Graham took Martha's hand and led her to the master bedroom. I followed them and sat in a chair to see what would happen next. I didn't have to wait long as Graham was hungry to see Martha naked and so her reached behind her and opened the clasp on her dress and looking at her intently, he dropped the dress so that it gracefully slid down Martha's body and pooled around her white sandals.

With no bra and only thong panties Martha was a sight to behold. Graham looked speechless as he drank in her beauty and he moved behind her so that he could see her long legs and toned pert bum. Whilst standing behind her, Graham reached round and cupped Martha's full breasts in his big hands. This caused her to sigh and when he rolled her erect nipples in his fingers, she dropped her head back onto his chest and moaned loudly.

"Oh Graham that feels so wonderful I..mmmm"

After a few minutes of playing with her very erect nipples, Graham turned her to face him and said, now it's my turn, strip me."

Smiling and clearly enjoying his commanding voice, Martha dropped to her knees and unbuckled his shorts and pulled them down. Next she pulled his briefs down and over what looked like an obscenely large bulge and when they cleared the bulge the reason became obvious. Graham was well endowed. Very well endowed and the big cock that sprung up and almost smacked Martha in the face looked to be close to nine inches.

"Oh my" said Martha in genuine shock and admiration for what lay before her. This was a truly awesome cock and as she reached to stroke it with one hand, she used her other hand to cup his heavy low hanging balls. Each one was big enough to fill her palm, and it looked as if she was trying to weigh them and assess the potent cargo that lay within.

Our reverie was broken by Graham saying, "suck it Martha."

I could see her hesitate as she doesn't normally like to give head. When she continued to falter at the prospect, in an even more commanding voice Graham said, "I told you to suck me Martha so do it."

I think we were both a bit taken aback by his sudden demanding demeanour, but Martha slowly moved forward opened her mouth and allowed his tumescent member to slip between her lips. I could see her swirling her tongue around his cock and the sigh that this elicited from Graham told of the sensations and pleasure he was get getting. As Martha got more into the act of sucking him, I could see that Graham was starting to slip more of his cock into her mouth and then holding her head forced even more down her throat.

I could see the startled look on Martha's face as she was forced to deep throat a man for the first time in her life. I was surprised when Graham's smooth shaven torso brushed up against her face and I suddenly realised that she had taken him all! It didn't last for long though. Both Graham and I could see and hear that she was in danger of suffocating on his big member and so he suddenly pulled his cock out of her lovely mouth.

"You were very good Martha, no woman has ever managed to deep throat me before. I don't want to cum there however so get up on the bed."

Martha, somewhat red in the face rose unsteadily to her feet and sat on the bed facing us both. Graham moved to her and pushed her back so that she was laying with legs splayed showing us both her wet hairy snatch. Graham knelt on the bed and moving between her thighs he went down on my wife. Again, this is something I have only done occasionally and only with mixed success. He however was obviously very good and within a few minutes of nibbling and lapping at my wife's hairy minge, he had her moaning and sighing. Suddenly with a big sigh Martha grabbed Graham's head and started to thrash around mashing her sex into his face. As her breathing turned to sobs and suddenly screams it was clear that he had brought her off in spectacular fashion. In fact I couldn't remember the last time Martha had experienced an orgasm of that intensity!

Graham didn't waste time waiting for her to recover. He moved up over Martha and I realised he was mounting her ready for sex. In her post orgasmic state it took a minute to register what was happening and when he kissed his way up her tummy and breasts and then kissed her with passion, she could feel his big cock bumping at the split of her womanhood.

"Wait Graham, condom please, you need one."

Undaunted by my wife's request Graham replied, "I never use them. If you had listened over the past couple of days you would know that like you as a catholic I don't believe in contraception."

"Oh" replied Martha. "But, well I'm still fertile and well.."

She let the implication hang in the air, but Graham was undaunted. "Well, Martha, I'm going to take you bare and well, I can pull out if you want."

I felt I should say something. "Graham, I don't think that is wise. I mean she could still get pregnant even if you pull out."

"No one's asking you Jake, so be quiet. Now do you want fucking Martha or not?"

Again I was surprised at Graham's crude language and attitude. I was also surprised when Martha said "yes Graham I want you to make love to me, please put it in."

Graham laughed, "No Martha, I'm not going to make love to you, that's Jake's job. I'm going to fuck you. Now put my cock in."

I could see Martha's hand snaking down and grasping Graham's big tool and then she rubbed the big flared head up and down her very wet sex. Having done this, she centred his big cockhead into her open sex and then as she released him he lent forward and slid half his big cock into her sheath. I heard them both sigh at the same time. Graham then started little sawing motions back and forth, each time burying more and more of his cock into her. Each time he withdrew I could see his cock shiny with her juices.

Eventually he pushed up against her with his pelvis and I realised that she had taken him all, all nine inches stuffed deep inside her! More than that, she had now had her first post marriage cock that wasn't her husband's buried in her sex!

In all our role play and frank discussions about each of us possibly taking a lover and how that might play out, I don't think anything fully prepared me for sight of my wife with another man. The reality was both sobering and exciting! To see her sexy toned body pinned beneath another man with the knowledge that his big cock was plugged deep in her welcoming cunt was amazing. Something else that role play, and shared fantasies don't do justice to is the smell and sounds of sex. The smell of an aroused fertile woman, being fucked by a man with a big cock, and the associated sounds of the coupling. The soft feminine mewling, accompanying the repeated insertion of his cock and the distinct squishing noise as that same cock pistoned in and out of a very wet cunt.

I was mesmerised just as Martha was captivated by the sensations of being with another man, not her husband. And the fact that he was making love to her, no fucking her, in front of her husband was overloading her senses!

This is what we had both talked and dreamed of. Yes, it could have been me with another woman, but as it turned out, Martha had got there first. She was the one who was experiencing and living out her part of our shared fantasy. She had been lucky insofar as we had found a man willing and able to make our shared fantasy for her come true. A big powerful man, with a big cock. A man who hadn't had a woman for over a year and who was getting the benefit of my wife, a fit mature woman who had an athletic body. A woman who could enjoy what was on offer from Graham, with the full blessing of her husband. No questions asked, no self-doubts on either side. Just sex with another man for the sake of sex. Not love, but pure carnal sex!

As all these thoughts and sensations swirled round me head, my mind was brought back to reality by a large moan from Martha, accompanied by "oh Graham, you're making me cum on your big cock, oh don't stop please."

"Yes, Martha cum for me. Cum on my big cock. You love it don't you, reaching deep inside you?"

"Oh yes Graham, it feels fantastic, I...oh yes I'm going to..now, yes cumming hard..ohhhhhhh"

Any further words or thoughts on the part of my wife were lost as her orgasm swept through her body and she came. Oh, how she came. She thrashed and wailed and lifted her body up against her lover as what appeared to be the most sensational orgasm of her life took hold. I'm not sure who was more surprised, Graham or Martha!

Eventually she collapsed back onto the bed and Graham looked down at her with a big smile across his face. "Wow that was a strong one wasn't it Martha? I bet Jake never gets you off like that does he?"

There was a pause and then I heard my wife whisper "no, he doesn't, I've never cum like that before. You are amazing Graham."

I was a bit taken aback by her frank admission and even though it was probably true, it did hurt to be told that another man had given her the best orgasm of her life. And during penetrative sex. I had never managed to do that and had to rely on my fingers or mouth. But then again, I wasn't blessed with a huge cock like Graham, and I reasoned that was why he had been able to make her cum during sex.

While I pondered this Graham had started his thrusting now and perhaps because she had now orgasmed, or perhaps because she had got used to his size, Martha embraced his legs with hers. She hooked her sandal clad legs behind his and used her toned legs to help pull him into her. As the minutes progressed, I saw her legs move up slightly higher and then ultimately she used them to lock around his large muscular thrusting bum. This in turn was ensuring his big cock kept thrusting into her now very wet and stretched sheath.

Graham had also changed speed and was now aggressively slamming into Martha and the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and cock pistoning in a wet vagina filled the air. I could imagine his big bloated balls smacking into her toned bum, gradually tightening and pulling up as he moved towards his release. At the same time Martha was sighing and moaning more and more and Graham was starting to labour as well. I knew that both of them were approaching orgasm and that for Graham in particular it would be so sweet and special. His first woman in over a year, and another man's wife at that.

And then the other thing. The taking of my wife without contraception. No pills, condom or diaphragm in place to stop a potential mating! Martha and I had always assumed and suggested that condoms would be necessary even though she didn't believe in contraception! But with a stranger? Wow! My thoughts were interrupted by the pair of them. Graham suddenly said, I'm going to cum Martha, can I finish inside you?"

I could see Martha's startled face as she looked into Graham's eyes. "No Graham, can't, might get.."

But she never finished her sentence. Graham, who had started to try and pull out, met the immovable force that were Martha's legs! Her athletic thighs were trapping her lover and preventing an easy withdrawal even if he wanted. But Graham didn't really want to pull out and feeling my wife locking him in must have given him the permission he needed. "Oh Martha, too late, cumming now.."

With a final brutal thrust of his big bum, Graham pushed as far into Martha as he could and held himself there. The strong muscular contractions of his bum told of his eruption into Martha. I could tell that she could feel his spunk as it sprayed inside her, as her eyes opened wide in surprise and then she hissed a loud "yes, oh so deep."

I was amazed at how long his orgasm lasted, but I could see his bum flexing for well over a minute. Before he had finished cumming, I could see a thick white viscous liquid starting to seep from Martha's cunt, all around Graham's still thrusting cock. He had certainly filled her with his spunk and had obviously filled her to overflowing. I suppose so many months without a woman must have resulted in such a spectacular and copious ejaculation!

Eventually Graham just slumped onto Martha, and she stayed with legs held tight around him and arms around his back. She had her eyes closed with a contented smile and he was gently kissing and nibbling her neck, both of them in a post orgasmic glow. Eventually Graham broke the spell by lifting himself up and gazing into Martha's eyes and saying "Oh Martha thank you, that was, no you were amazing. I have never felt a cunt gripping me like yours did, it was unreal."

"Do you mean your wife couldn't do that?" asked Martha.

"No, sex with her was never very special, but with you it is, well fantastic."

I could see the happiness in Martha's face, knowing that she had been the cause of so much pleasure for her lover. "You were wonderful as well Graham. I mean you are so big, I've never had, that is.."

Martha left the sentence hanging in the air, but the meaning was clear enough. She had never had a cock as big as Graham's before. Not mine and not her previous two boyfriends. I wasn't particularly upset or jealous, after all she was just stating a fact. It was one of the reasons that we / she had been attracted to Graham in the first place, he was a big man in every sense. Looking back, I now realise that the way they made love (I don't care if Graham called it fucking), was special. As a couple of lovers, they had something special going between them. Some connection, other than his big cock. This should have been a warning sign for me, but then hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Whilst I was musing, Martha had looked over to me. Her husband, sitting there naked with limp cock and the evidence of spunk covering his stomach and thighs! What a sight I must have made! I became aware that she was talking to me, "Jake, Jake are you okay? I mean, well are you happy for me, for us?"

"What, I er yes of course why do you ask?"

"Well I'm sorry, but I got carried away and forgot you were here, and well.."

"Don't worry my love everything is fine, I love you."

"And I love you. I think, that is, could we stay the night here?"

I smiled to myself. Martha was asking if I minded her staying in the same bed as Graham for the night! Whilst I couldn't really blame her for wanting more of his big cock, it wasn't something we had discussed before. I think we both assumed that after she or I had fucked someone else, we would just leave and go home. But now she had asked I realised that I didn't have a reason to object and so I found myself saying, "Yes, I don't see why not. I will take the bed in the other room, I'm pretty tired and well.."

"Oh thank you Jake, I won't forget this I promise."

How prophetic those words were to become. I just smiled to myself at the time and thought no I bet you won't.

As I made myself comfortable in the spare room, I suddenly heard a sob from the other room. I then knew that Martha was getting another helping of Graham's big cock. I tried not to listen, but as I waited for sleep to take me, I could hear the sounds of their lovemaking through the wall. The wails and sighs from my wife, accompanied by Graham's deep voice, and then the banging of the bed frame against the wall. As I listened, I could imagine the scene: Graham's muscular bum rising and falling as it drove his substantial cock into Martha's willing furrow. I could picture them staring into each other's eyes as their lust built and as they both felt their orgasms coming to a head. And then all thought of any withdrawal by Graham long forgotten, I imagined Martha feeling him swell in her tight sheath as he prepared to inseminate her again. And finally, the insemination and even the impregnation, my god that was a thought, but yes, the impregnation of my wife as Graham once gain fired his seed deep into her body.

I realised that I had been silently masturbating to the sounds and my visions and I came with a jolt. My remaining slime covered my hand and I slumped back on the bed totally exhausted and fell asleep.

My eyes opened and I struggled to make sense of where I was. A strange bed. Ah yes, my brain kicked in and I was brought back to reality. That reality was brought even more into focus by a loud wail from another room. A wail that I recognised as my wife's. A wail that usually accompanied an orgasm. But now I knew that this was an orgasm brought on by another man. Her new lover, Graham.

Naked I padded down the corridor and peered into their bedroom. What a sight greeted me! As the morning sun sent beams of light through the window it acted as a spotlight for the lovers. Martha was astride Graham, clearly riding his big cock. She had her back to me, but as I advanced, I could see his rigid pole covered in their combined secretions every time she rose up. His cock, absolutely vertical looked even more monstrous this morning and his big balls didn't seem to have shrunk at all, despite sending heaven knows how many loads into Martha's womb.

As they fucked they were looking into each other's eyes. "Oh Martha, you know you were made to take a big cock don't you?"

"Yes, ah.. I oh Graham I love big cocks. I love your big cock. It just ah oh, it keeps me, ah cumming and cumming and oh yes I'm going to again..ah Graham yes oh yes, seed me now as I cum.."

As I watched Graham lurched upward and with his big hands holding Martha's hips down he drove deep and groaned, "here it is Martha oh.."

No further words were needed to confirm that both lovers were having simultaneous orgasms. Martha's twitching, gripping needy pussy was clamping down on Graham's big spurting cock as it fired more volleys of spunk deep up inside my wife. As I silently watched I could see his spunk start to show around the base of his thrusting cock and then drip down, some mingling with Martha's already slimy bush and some sliding down her arse crack to add to the soiled sheets. I became aware of their heavy breathing and the fact that they were still gazing at each other. Suddenly I felt that I needed some air and so grabbing my clothes I stepped out into the already hot morning air. I must have walked for around an hour, just aimless meandering along the beach with a myriad of thoughts swirling around my head. When I realised that it was approaching 10am I decided to head back and see what the lovers were up to.

As I entered the apartment I could smell fresh coffee and on entering the kitchen I saw Graham dressed in shorts and busy sorting out some breakfast. When he saw me he said "oh there you are Jake, we thought that you had totally disappeared."

"No just needed some air that's all. Where's Martha?"

"Oh, she's just having a shower, she won't be long. Would you like some coffee Jake?"

All so matter of fact I thought. This man had just spent the night fucking my wife and was now casually telling me that she was in the shower and would I like some coffee!

Before I could reply, Martha appeared wearing one of Graham's big tee-shirts and drying her hair. "Oh there you are Jake, I was worried that I, that is we might have scared you away. Are you okay?"