All about Graham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you answer that question? How to reply to your wife standing before you in another man's tee shirt and with several loads of his spunk still inside her fertile womb? I still couldn't get my head around that part of last night. She had willingly allowed another man to fuck her totally unprotected and both she and I knew she was still fertile. Alright, not prime child bearing age it's true, but nonetheless still having periods and so in theory still fertile. Still capable of conceiving! What was she thinking? We had both agreed that protection was a must if she ever had such an encounter.

"Yes I'm okay I think. Look can we just have coffee and then leave Martha, I need to speak to you?"

I could see hesitation in her eyes and then after exchanging looks with Graham, she replied, "yes of course my love. Just coffee and then I'll get dressed and we can head back to our apartment. Okay?"

And so 30 minutes later we were walking back to our apartment. Walking in silence I noted. It was as if she couldn't bear to talk with me, to discuss what had happened last night. Back in the apartment, we both sat down and looked at each other. Martha spoke first. "So Jake what did you want to talk about? You seemed a bit distressed back at Graham's apartment."

I barely contained my anger. "Well how about fucking unprotected for starters. How does that grab you?"

Martha looked a bit taken aback by my outburst, but quickly composed herself. "Well Jake, I didn't plan to not use contraception, well a condom, but it just sort of happened. It felt natural doing without."

"You mean taking the risk of pregnancy with another man felt natural?"

"No silly, I knew I wasn't quite into my fertile period yet and so there really wasn't much risk."

"But what about our agreement for safe sex, surely you haven't forgotten that promise we made to each other?"

"No, that is, look with Graham he seemed to take control over me and when he said he was also a catholic and didn't believe in contraception, well it just seemed alright not to use a condom."

I glared at Martha. "I just can't believe you were so irresponsible that's all. I'm glad you weren't fertile but even so it was a risk you shouldn't be taking with a stranger."

"I'm sorry Jake, I'll try and be more careful next time."

I felt my jaw drop. "Next time? What do you mean?"

"Well you didn't think this was a one time fuck did you? I want to be with Graham again and..."

"No Martha, please. You had your fun and well I don't want you being with him again."

Martha looked at me and then shook her head. "No, I'm sorry Jake but I want this. This is just about our fantasy and role playing. I like the way he fucks me and well I want some more. Please try and understand. It's only a holiday fling and when we leave that will be the end of it."

I grudgingly could see her logic and so I said "Promise? Promise me that when we go home that will be it?

"Yes of course my love I promise."

Oh how naive I was. But then that's marriage for you. You do trust the one you are married to don't you?

Anyway, the next day Martha went off for her 'fuck session' with Graham while I pottered around aimlessly. Eventually she came back to the apartment and we exchanged pleasantries. But I could sense that something had changed or was changing in our relationship. I couldn't put my finger on it and the following day which was our penultimate day of the holiday I thought about it again. What had changed that I was missing? And then the bombshell landed. After returning from Graham's apartment, Martha said she had something that she wanted to tell me. I feared the worst.

"Jake, I, that is, you know that Graham is staying another five days don't you? We go home tomorrow but his holiday is until next Thursday."

"Yes I know, but so what?"

"Well.." I could see Martha steeling herself to break something to me. "Jake, I want to stay on with Graham until he goes home."

There it was. To say I was shocked was an understatement! "You what? I don't believe what you just said. You can't be serious Martha."

"Oh but I am Jake. I really want this. I need some extra time with him."

"You mean with his big cock" I spat out.

"No, well that is, yes I want some more sex with him that's true, but.."

"Martha if you stay, we are finished. Do you understand? I will not put up with either the humiliation or your actions. Do you understand?"

Martha looked a bit shocked, but said, "Don't be silly Jake. I will always be there for you when I come home."

"Well I won't be there for you Martha. If you stay we are finished, so get that through your 'Graham's big cock sex addled brain. Okay?"

"Jake, I.."

"I mean it Martha. I'm going to pack. If you aren't on that plane with me tomorrow, we are done."

I didn't expect Martha back that night. Whether she was coming home with me or not I figured she would be having one last marathon fuck session with Graham. I didn't sleep well at all. Not surprising really when one's marriage is at stake. In the morning I finished packing and as I watched the clock tick round I knew she wasn't going to be coming. When the transport arrived I took one last look up and down the street but there was no Martha.

As I climbed on the coach I felt numb. I barely registered the scenery as we sped to the airport. Even sitting at the airport I half expected to see Martha suddenly appear. My hopes were dashed when they called the flight and without any further backward glances I boarded the plane. I ordered several glasses of wine on the return flight, mainly to numb the pain I felt. All those years of marriage suddenly flushed down the toilet thanks to Martha and Graham. What would I tell our daughter at the airport?

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was being woken when the plane had landed. After shuffling through the usual airport formalities and eventually collecting my bag, I headed for the arrivals area. What was I heading to? What kind of future did I have? I spotted our daughter and tried to smile but couldn't and I knew she could see something was wrong.

"Where's mum?" asked Caroline.

"I, she that is, well she's not coming."

"What do you mean, what has happened?"

I took a deep breath and as we walked towards the car I told her the whole story. To say she looked shocked would be an understatement.

"Oh Dad, that's awful. How could she. Oh my god what a slut, I never knew. That is.."

"I know. I didn't see it coming and well here I am with no wife and a sad future."

"What are you going to do Dad?"

"Well, I'm going to seek a divorce from your mother that's for sure. I can't forgive what she has done."

"Oh no Dad, there must be another way."

"Not as I see it. She wanted to stay and fuck her lover and well good luck to her. I don't want to see her again."

There was silence as we reached the car and left the airport. All the way home my daughter tried to talk through various scenarios that wouldn't end in divorce. But I didn't want to listen. My mind was made up and deep down I knew my heart couldn't forgive the way Martha had treated me. Caroline offered to stay and look after me, but I didn't want company and after she had left I moped around the house. Everywhere I went I saw mementos and reminders of our marriage, a marriage that had now been flushed down the pan thanks to my wife!

I resolved to consult my lawyer the next day and made plans not to be at home when Martha finally came home. Assuming that she did come home of course! After another night of fitful sleep the day dawned bright and after dressing and eating I made a call to my lawyer who was an old friend. When I outlined what had happened he was shocked by Martha's actions and agreed that they were out of character and totally unreasonable. We agreed on an early afternoon appointment at his office.

As I finished my call with him, I noticed a text had arrived from Martha. It read: Hi Jake I hope that you got home safely. I'm looking forward to these last few days with Graham, but I am also looking forward to coming home. Love M.

No mention of looking forward to seeing me! Well sod her, I hoped her big cocked lover knocked her up and then we'd see if she was still smiling!

My appointment with my lawyer was straight forward. Whilst he agreed that I probably did have grounds for divorce, he said a judge might view our arrangement for Martha to have sex with another man as mitigating circumstances for her. However, he did concede that her behaviour was unreasonable and that if I was insistent on divorce I would probably win.

After leaving my lawyer I decided to call my son who with his wife lived in Scotland. He was as shocked about what Martha had done as Caroline had been. I asked if I could come and stay for a while as I didn't want to be home when Martha arrived. He said of course.

Back home I started to pack a few things and then rang my boss to let him know the score. He was sympathetic and said that I could work remotely for a couple of weeks until I had got sorted out. It was the next day, two days before Martha was due home that another text arrived from her. It basically was asking me if I would pick her up from the airport. I couldn't believe her cheek. I was going to ignore the text but then my anger made me send a terse reply which was Not a f****** chance you slut!

Having got that out of my system I kept busy and then heard my phone ping. Another text from Martha! Jake I was shocked by your text. I'm your wife, please pick me up from the airport.

I didn't bother to answer that one. The next day I loaded my car and set off for the 400 mile drive to my son's house. When I arrived both he and his wife were pleased to see me and fussed over me telling me how awful Martha was. That evening another text arrived from Martha, but I didn't read it and just deleted it. I managed to do some IT work online the next day, but kept getting repeated and more desperate texts from Martha. I knew she was arriving back the next day and I rang Caroline to make sure that she was onboard with not collecting her mum from the airport. As expected, she said she wouldn't dream of doing anything to help her!

I was dreading the day that Martha came home even though I wasn't going to be there. I just drifted around my Son's house aimlessly, dreading the next text from Martha. And then it came. Jake I'm at the airport where are you?? I smiled to myself and waited to see how she would react when realising that not only wouldn't I be there, but that her daughter wouldn't be coming either! Sure enough another text half an hour later; Jake where are you? I can't get Caroline to answer her phone either, what is happening?

I did have a chuckle as I pictured my flustered wife trying to process the fact that her family didn't love her and weren't there for her. I didn't hear anything more for a couple of hours and then another text arrived: Jake where are you? I had to get a bloody taxi from the airport and now I'm home, but you aren't. Where are you??

She really didn't get it did she? My dear wife just assumed that life was going to carry on as normal. Well, she was in for a shock that was for sure.

Over the next few days she kept up the barrage of texts and tried to call me dozens of time but I ignored them all. And credit to my son he managed to ignore his mother as well. I found out that Caroline had spoken to Martha eventually and had told her what we all thought of her. Apparently that hadn't gone down well with Martha!

I had arranged to have the divorce filed two days before I came home. I wish I could have seen Martha's face when she was served the papers. This was followed by another barrage of texts from Martha, all getting more and more hysterical. Eventually I had to go home and so I made the long drive with mounting apprehension about facing Martha.

After parking the car I let myself into the house and I heard "Jake is that you?" and then she appeared, my slut of a wife with red eyes that told of many hours of crying. "Oh Jake you are home I am so sorry. Grabbing some papers off the table, she continued, "there must be some mistake, these say you are seeking to divorce me. Tell me this isn't true?"

Keeping an even and non emotional tone I said, "Martha, you have set out to wreck our marriage. Despite me asking you not to keep sleeping with Graham, you did do. And then you stayed with him for five more days of fucking after I came home. Now please tell me how reasonable does that sound to you?"

"I'm so sorry Jake. I got completely infatuated with Graham and well, I just couldn't think clearly."

"You mean that you couldn't get enough of his big cock don't you? Next you will be telling me that you carried on having unprotected sex with him during your fertile period.." Looking at the reaction to my words I said, "My god, you did didn't you? You let him have you unprotected for over a week?"

"Jake, I, that is, well he was so insistent and wouldn't take no for an answer. He said that he.."

"Yes Martha, he said what?"

In not much more than a whisper Martha said, "He said he wanted to give me his baby. To knock me up!"

I was shocked but perhaps not surprised at how far my formerly loving wife had fallen. She had let another man have a shot at getting her pregnant whilst still married to another man! "Well Martha, that just confirms what I thought about you."

"Jake is there any chance that you could forgive me, I mean I really do still love you and don't want to lose you."

"I can't see any way through this Martha. However I will give it a week so that I can think things over. Until then we will sleep in separate rooms is that clear?"

"Yes, thank you Jake."

The next week dragged by. On the sixth day of my self-imposed 'thinking' period, I came home to find Martha sitting sobbing at the kitchen table.

"What's up Martha?"

Through tear filled eyes and in between sobs she said, "I'm pregnant Jake."

"What, I don't understand, I oh.." Of course bloody Graham. He had obviously succeeded in doing what he wanted. He had knocked Martha up with their love child. Through gritted teeth, I said "I see, well that kind of settles things doesn't it?"

In a whisper Martha replied "yes."

"What do you mean yes?" I asked.

Looking me in the eye Martha said, "Well Graham said that if I did get pregnant by him, then I was to go and live with him if you decided to kick me out.

"I see. Is that what you want?"

"No, that is, I love you Jake, but given what has happened I think it would be for the best don't you?"

All I could muster by way of a reply and end point to our marriage was a "Yes."

Over the next couple of days, Martha gradually packed her clothes and one or two personal items and then it was time for her to go. To leave our house and our marriage behind. I think we were both numb and in a state of disbelief that it had had come to this. But it had. My wife had fucked another man, got herself pregnant by him and had now fucked our marriage. Marvellous!

We were both adult enough to wish each other well and I as I watched her go I knew my heart was finally broken. Martha at least would have her big cocked lover to comfort her. I had no one. Sometimes life can be really shitty as I was finding out. The kind words from our children were no substitute to having my lovely wife with me as I grew old. Graham would have that pleasure lucky sod.

Oh well, on with life!