All Comments on 'All About Traditions'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
EdeyEdeyabout 2 years ago

Nice and pleasant story, heartwarming and we'll rounded! Good job! šŸ‘

HOG57headHOG57headabout 2 years ago

I really irked the story. I prefer the female character to have a little meat on their bones. More to love so to speak. Thanks for the write

rambo89rambo89about 2 years ago

Given Annabelleā€™s great waist-to-hip ratio, I imagine she spends time in the gym doing squats. You could write that scene and describe her body in exhaustive detail ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful love story without different gratuitous sex without commitment. Traditional but truly sexy and Igot hard reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I liked it very much. So mature approach to relationship and love. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, peaceful pace, nice build-up. Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To paraphrase Terry-Thomas in Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad world - you have an infantile preoccupation with Bosoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a beautiful love story, with great characters, plot, and a wonderful romantic atmosphere. While the love scene is much too short, the build-up to it is nicely paced and the character development. This story is very different from the other stories by the author, which only shows the range of his talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very fine love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars from me, I look for stories like that in this category, well written and well balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool story, I dig it! Love those big jugs.

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everybody for such a wonderful feedback! Much appreciate that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice. Will you write more stories like that?

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you. I will write more stories with focus on romance, that I can say. If they will be like this one? I have no idea :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story hit close to home. I am pretty old-fashioned guy and often feel like I was born in the wrong generation. I hope I can find my own Annabelle someday. Great story.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

very nice story. 5ā­

Unfortunately I would not read the rest because it is not in my tastes.

Thanks for the warning.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Hoover83 - thanks for the comment, I'm glad that you liked it.

@Anon - thank you! I hope that you will find your Annabelle one day, I wish you the best.

@franceman - thank you for the feedback! And I respect and I'm grateful for your stance - that what for the disclaimer was :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is beautiful!! Loved the story!!Keep writing romance stories like these.......

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the feedback! Almost every of my stories have romance elements in them, as I just like this kind of interaction between characters :)

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

I love simple lover stories. I love simple characters who are in love. I love pinch of humour in stories. I lover nice characters who are nice to each other and to the world.

Wonderful story @Marasso. Really liked it.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@FaitfulToWife - thank you for the feedback, I'm happy that you enjoyed the story!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Haven't read your other stuff but you should definitely think of writing more of this type of thing. Nice long slow seduction topped by that wonderful ending

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@geek_writer Hey, thank you for your comment! I usually try to put some romantic elements in my stories, but my second most similar story to All about traditions is La Vida Loca. You may check it if you want :)

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[20.03.23]

For not 'being in your wheelhaus'...this was excellente!

11/10!!!!!

MarassoMarassoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SatyrDick - wow, thank you for this comment! Yes, this story was out of my comfort zone, if I can call it that way. I'm glad you liked it.

robdh51robdh51about 1 year ago

5 stars read a couple of your other stores, not my cup of tea, but your writing is excellent. I agree with others, you should write more of these type of stories. Thanks for sharing.

MarassoMarassoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@robdh51 - thank you for the comment. Yes, this story is much different than the rest of my works, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for your kind words :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous