All About Traditions

Story Info
A traditional guy falls for his curvaceous, sexy neighbor.
23.2k words
4.74
31.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Disclaimer - please read.

This story is very different from my other stories. It is a slow burn, gentle romance between man and woman with traditional views. Vanilla sex! :)

If you follow my profile - you know I usually write stories with female bodybuilders or t-girls. This is something new for me, so please, bear that in mind you will find here only straight, classic romance - no kinks!

I also wanted to thank Bunkerhill for help with editing and correcting. Great job!

--------------------------------

"Thank you!" I said to a woman who held the door for me. I entered the elevator and pressed the button with my floor number without realizing that it was already pressed.

"No problem." The woman answered with a low-key smile. Our eyes locked for a moment, until she looked down a bit bashfully. She stepped aside, as if she wanted to make more space for me. Next to her legs I noticed a large suitcase.

I noticed how soft and feminine her voice was. And how everything was 'pleasant' about her. Although this word would be the understatement of the century. 'Pleasant' certainly didn't give her justice.

Curvaceous. That was the first word to describe her, which popped into my mind. The second adjective for her was 'beautiful'. I know, not very inventive, but it was only fitting.

She had a stunning face, with soft, mellowed features. High and a bit wide cheekbones combined with fair complexion were bringing to mind an image of East-European type of beauty. The long, blond hair and big, almond-shaped blue eyes only confirmed that impression for me. Delicately carved lips, not very thick, not very thin, just perfectly balanced. And to top that off, a small, button nose, a bit snub, but only in a cute way. Very moderate makeup.

She was beautiful, but not in that modern, sharp and aggressive way. And I liked that - looking at her face stirred some familiar feelings. It was difficult for me to assess her age since her skin looked fresh, without trails of wrinkles, but simultaneously there was some maturity visible. My guess would be in between twenty-seven and thirty, max thirty-one.

Although, her radiant face wasn't the only asset - actually the first thing which I noticed were her full, massive breasts! They were really enormous! Even though the woman was wearing a short, loose, red tunic, tightened at her waist with a fancy ribbon, her bosom simply couldn't be hidden. What was the best about them was that they seemed to be natural, despite their shocking size. Well, she wasn't fragile and tiny, but also not fat or didn't even look chubby. Her stomach looked flat. She was just big-breasted. And beautiful.

I was really trying not to stare at her, but it was very difficult. There was nothing else to look at anyway. So, my eyes were moving like a metronome pendulum. At her, then at some random spot on the elevator wall, then back at her again.

In one moment, our eyes met again, and I sent her a smile. She smiled back a little shyly and again looked away, blushing. I was just hoping that she didn't catch me ogling her. But it was very possible that she did or even more she was aware that I was eyeing her every now and then. Having a body like that, she probably was used to men checking her out. I just didn't want to appear as a rude creep.

Shit, man, just don't stare at her; it is so easy, I thought and a nanosecond later ogled the woman once again, but at least I was trying to be discreet this time.

I just couldn't help it. It was impossible not to gawk at her. Even if someone put a gun to my head and said 'just glance in her direction, and you're dead', I would gladly die as the happiest man on Earth. No regrets. Totally worth it.

A quiet ring sound woke me up from the stupor and I made a step toward the exit. Actually, we both did, simultaneously. And then we stopped at the same time. It was an awkward situation, like in romantic comedies. I stepped back to let her walk off first.

"After you." I nodded, smiling.

"Thanks." The woman answered and turned to her suitcase, gripping the handle with both her hands. She lifted it and I could see the effort she had to put in it. It must have been pretty heavy.

"Here, let me help you," I said, before I could think and reached for the suitcase, but then froze. Realizing that nowadays women can react badly to such simple, polite gestures, like opening the door for them or offering them help. Crazy times we're living in.

But it was just out of instinct for me, that was the way my mother taught me. Anyway, just try to not offer your help to an Italian mother; yeah, good luck with that. You'll quickly find out how the washrag tastes.

But apparently, the woman wasn't one of these modern, independent 'I'll-do-everything-by-myself' types, because she smiled in a friendly way and said "Thank you. I think I should buy one with wheels." She chuckled, pointing at the suitcase and stepped aside, to let me lift it. Indeed, it was pretty heavy, but I made sure to look as if it was nothing for me. I had no other option than to show her that these impressive muscles weren't only for show, right?

She walked out from the elevator first, and I followed her. For a moment, I lost my breath, however not due to carrying the heavy suitcase, but because of the view I had in front of me!

Her buttocks! They were... magnificent! Huge, but round shaped and bubble, jutting out backwards, barely contained by black leggings. Despite the serious size of her booty, it looked absolutely firm, as it was bouncing gloriously. And to top that off, I couldn't stop myself from admiring the width difference between her butt and midsection. The latter wasn't this wasp-tight type of waist by any means, but still looked amazing.

This woman was all about the curves. Even though I could stare all I wanted since she was walking in front of me, I decided not to. At least I tried, for the sake of my sanity. Those glutes were driving me crazy.

That 'booty-licious' view distracted me so much that it took me a while before I realized that we were heading toward... my apartment. And only then I began connecting all the dots. Robertsons' flat! My neighbors, or should I say, ex-neighbors, moved out about three months ago and for all this time it remained empty. Could this woman be the new owner? My new neighbor?

My questions had to wait only half a minute to be answered, as she actually stopped in front of the door to Robertsons' former apartment. Wow! So indeed she was my new neighbor! Just then I realized that I must have been spending too much time away from home recently because I completely missed out when the woman moved in. It had to be during the last couple of days, though.

"Thank you very much... uhm..." She said with a smile and hesitated.

"Anthony. It's nice to meet you." I put down the suitcase next to the door and stuck out my hand.

"Annabelle. Nice to meet you too." She said warmly and shook my hand. Her palm was just as beautiful as the rest of her. Slender, soft and smooth, a hundred percent feminine - so much different from mine, which was like a big shovel and rather rough. But her handshake was quite firm for a woman.

Funny, but for a split second I was considering kissing the top of her palm, but that definitely would be too much of an old-fashioned approach. Not that it would have been unpleasant, at least for me, but God knows how she would have reacted.

"Hah! What a coincidence that of all people from this block, it is me playing the welcome committee part. I live just next door, right there." I pointed with my chin toward my apartment. Annabelle was looking at me with a soft smile.

"So, I guess I'm really lucky that my new next door neighbor is such a gentleman. Thank you once again for the help with that suitcase. Alone, I would have dragged it for half an hour. And for you it was just a piece of cake!" Annabelle said cheerfully, tilting her head slightly to the side in a charming way. Oh, Lord, not only did she look like an epitome of femininity, but also behaved that way. What a splendid woman!

"You're welcome." I said with the most polite smile I could sport. Seeing that she reached for her purse and took out her keys, I turned toward my apartment. I wanted to say something else, just to continue our chat, but at the same time didn't want to appear pushy, so I just turned to her and said: "If you'd need any help with moving in, carrying heavy stuff or something, then please, feel free to ask. I'll gladly help. Have a nice day."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that. See you around, Anthony." Annabelle answered, sent me a last, wide smile and entered her apartment.

I did the same, locked the door behind me and leaned on it, closing my eyes for a moment. My heartbeat was still a bit off the rails. I tried to wrap my head around this whole situation by meeting Annabelle. I've never seen a woman like her, not in real life for sure. Beautiful, sexy and classy. So feminine. Exactly my type. And all signs pointed that she was single or at least not married or engaged, as I didn't spot the ring on her hand.

Funny enough, but when the Robertsons moved out, I couldn't be more happy about it. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice young marriage, but they were too noisy for my tastes. Often partying late into the night with loud voices and laughing. Even their sex was ostentatiously rowdy. And I didn't know if the Robertsons were swingers or had a popular, modern 'open' relationship, but there were also a lot of people coming in and out for long visits.

And if that wasn't enough, they had two Yorkies, those little devils constantly yapping with extremely annoying, high-pitched barks. I swear, before hearing their yips, I would never have imagined that any living creature could make endless noises for so long and not die from exhaustion. These two little shits should be sold to a laboratory; maybe the scientists would come up with a new miraculous cure for a sore throat?

During these three months my apartment was like a peaceful hermitage and I had thought that the day someone moves in again that would be almost traumatizing for me. But now that day came and I felt nothing but excitement. Meeting Annabelle made me realize that my life had been pretty boring and uneventful recently. Now it has taken an interesting twist.

The rest of that day I spent thinking about Annabelle and all the possible ways for me to get to know her better.

***

During the following days I saw Annabelle only once, on Tuesday. We passed each other in our building's underground parking lot. She was going in, I was going out, so we only briefly exchanged greetings and smiles.

Annabelle looked fabulous wearing a knee length, sleeveless white dress with floral motives. The dress was tight around her breasts and almost translucent at the legs' level. As she walked by, my head turned almost 180 degrees, like an owl's head, to check out her beautiful rear. The way she swayed her hips... oh my God, it made me hyperventilate on the spot. It was alluring without being provocative.

That sight imprinted itself in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it for the rest of the day. Not that I wanted to do that, I was just savoring that memory.

My mind was working like clockwork, trying to come up with the best plan on making a move on Annabelle, inviting her to dinner or something like that. But first things first - I wanted to do a little reconnaissance, to check if interests were mutual. Or rather if she was interested because I think I was all in already. Head over heels, probably. Although, I didn't want to scare her off with being too intrusive, or acting too fast, or just with being 'too much' in general.

Unfortunately, our paths didn't cross for almost the rest of the week, until Saturday. Finally, after a long and busy work schedule, I had a precious day off. Around 3 PM after eating a totally unimpressive dinner, I was doing my workout routine which consisted of exercises with my own body-weight, jump rope reps and boxing combinations on a heavy bag. Forty-five minutes of workout every other day - that was enough for me to keep myself in good shape. I wasn't keen on working out in the gym with other people, since I had no time for that. Home workouts suited me much better.

I was about to knock out the teeth of my imaginary opponent with a right hook, rooted on LL Cool J's voice from the speakers, when I heard the doorbell. I froze for a moment, as I wasn't expecting any visitors. Quietly, I snuck up to the door and took a quick peek through the eyehole, ready to play 'nobody's home', if that would be a Jehovas Witness or some salesman. They like to come on Saturday, just to ruin your day. I really believe they love to do that.

What a nice surprise! It was Annabelle!

Without much thinking I reached the lock, but then stopped halfway, realizing that I was shirtless, shiny from sweat and with only my thermo-active shorts on, which were pretty tight. I froze again, frantically deliberating what I should do.

Would it be rude to open her door like this? Perhaps. But on the other hand, I wasn't completely naked after all. And possibly, I could not have known who was behind the door, right? Or maybe I should run and grab some clothes, pull them on and make her wait, but then she could just walk away, thinking that I ignored her. She would think that way, as she knew that I was at home, she must have heard the music. What else? Shout 'just a minute', like a beta, and let her think that I'm naked or dropping a deuce? Yeah, brilliant idea...

On an impulse, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, wiped the sweat from my face, then immediately came back to the door.

Hell yeah, game on! Let's play with the 'bare, muscular and sweaty chest' card. I was curious how she would react.

I opened the door and there she was, as beautiful and fresh as during our previous encounters. She had casual clothes this time, but still looked elegant - wearing a thigh-length green tank top with cleavage, which would be considered as modest for most women, but the size of Annabelle's bust was making it... not that way. She also had jeans shorts and flip-flops on bare feet. Her toenails were painted green, matching the color of her top.

"Hi!" Annabelle started with a wide smile, but then she saw my 'clothes' and her mouth gaped, looking flustered. "Oh, I'm sorry! I wouldn't dare to interrupt you... taking shower or uhm... maybe I should come back later."

Her reaction couldn't be cuter. She took a step back, then forward again, her cheeks became beet-red and her eyes... They went crazy! I knew that she was trying to look at my face only, but her eyes just didn't want to obey. She glanced at my chest and stomach a few times, and I would be completely delusional if I said that it wasn't flattering.

"It's fine, I was just working out, but yeah, I need to take shower!" I tried to joke to ease a bit of that tension between us, the one I created myself, to be honest. I cleared my throat and asked. "So, what's going on?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah, I was..." She had an expression as if she had to focus to remind what the purpose of her visit was. "I wondered if you could lend me a drill... if you have one of course." She finished the question with an uncertain smile.

"A drill?" I asked dumbfounded. I was truly surprised. My head was filled with visions of much different 'drillings'.

"Yes, you see, my light fixtures finally arrived, but the problem is that the former owners' lamps had entirely different types of... you know... bolts?" Annabelle smiled disarmingly and shook her head slightly. "I have to drill new holes."

Drilling, bolts and holes. Breathe, you idiot, these are normal words... I tried to distract myself, but then I caught her eyes going even lower, checking the-everybody-knows-which-part. She hastily looked up, but the damage was done. I felt as my tight shorts began to be... tighter. Discreetly I moved the towel, so it could work as a curtain in front of my crotch.

Focus, focus, focus!

"Yes, I definitely have a drill..." I mumbled, readjusting my shorts. "But forgive me for asking, have you ever done this, Annabelle?" I tried to smile reassuringly, not wanting her to feel ridiculed. She smiled back a bit timidly.

"No, but... I saw a tutorial on Youtube, so..." She stopped in the middle of the sentence, as if she realized that it didn't sound the best. "I have to attach these lights somehow, I can't go on with only bulbs hanging on naked wires."

I had to fight with all my will not to burst with laughter. Of course, I preferred not to make fun of her, but she looked so adorable with her helplessness!

"Listen, how about you give me fifteen minutes, so I'll take a quick shower, and then I come over with the drill, and we'll figure this out, okay?" I tried to make it sound like a casual, polite offer, not show her how much I cared. But I saw it as an opportunity to just spend some time with Annabelle and get to know her better.

"Really?" Annabelle's eyes were full of hope at first, but straight away she got serious. "Are you certain that you're okay with that? I mean, I wouldn't want to bother you on Saturday afternoon. It's not that important."

"Oh, c'mon, I can't leave you with these awful bulbs. Anyway, I really enjoy drilling, you know. The Robertsons could sometimes be so loud, that I had no other option but to use some heavy equipment on the walls in the form of revenge. Especially at six in the morning. No sleeping late after the whole-night-party!" I winked, and Annabelle laughed, visibly much more relaxed. Even her laugh was beautiful, warm and girlish.

"Great! I'll be waiting then. But take your time, it's really not that urgent." Annabelle said it with a bit of an awkward smile and turned around, going back to her apartment. I couldn't stop myself and followed her with my eyes, before closing my door.

Then I went straight to the shower, turned on the tepid water and gripped... my dick. It was rigid off the limits and that was pretty weird. It wouldn't be surprising at all if I got an erection thinking about Annabelle's body, but I got hard just by talking to her. By looking at her smile, by hearing her laugh, by observing her facial expression or feeling her warm, feminine energy. Of course, her beautiful face, these enormous tits and sexy, solid round ass were also 'helpful', but while fervently jerking off under the shower I realized that I wasn't lusting just for her body. I wanted to spend more time with her. Annabelle as a whole, as a person, was arousing for me. That had never happened for me before, not to that degree, that was certain. I've seen and talked to her only three times so far! What was going on?

I couldn't grasp the reason for my mysterious reaction to her, but what I could achieve at that moment was one of the fastest orgasms in my life. It took maybe a minute and a half to spritz the tiles with my jizz. For a long while I just stood under pouring water, panting heavily. When I finally recovered, I washed myself, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I needed that so bad. Both the shower and orgasm.

***

Some twenty minutes later, fresh and clean, both physically and mentally, I was knocking on Annabelle's door. I had a ridiculous number of tools with me, of course the drill with a full set of various drill bits, my toolbox, a little ladder, for which I had to go to my van and if that wasn't enough, I also took a little spatula and small bag of plaster, just in case. Precautions on the absurd level. It's funny how much I have come to resemble my father throughout the years. I wasn't yet on the stage of gathering EVERYTHING and not throwing away ANYTHING because SOMETHING may be useful one day, but I was definitely getting closer and closer to it with every year. Chip off the old block...

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers