All About Zack Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to get up and he yanked on the lead, again it was gentle but enough to make me stumble.

"Where are we going Zack?"

He didn't answer; he just pulled me along until I kept up with him.

"Here look at this?"

He shone his torch on a tree trunk.

"P H loves G N," I said, reading the carved initials on the tree.

"That's Pete Hardwick and Miss Newark," he stated.

"Not the teacher that ran of with your schoolmate?" I asked.

"Yeah, I bet they fucked by this tree don't you? She always said she had a special place, a special tree where she went to think, and to fuck I expect," he said with a chuckle.

"Is that why you brought me here, to, to fuck me?"

I watched him smile at me, "Get on all fours like the slut you are, like the dog named slut,"

I slipped in the mud and gasped as he entered me from behind. My teeth bit into the leash that he had put in my mouth, I had to keep it there while he rammed into me. If I dropped it I would have to walk home naked!

He yanked back on my hips as he thrust forward. My long black hair fell over my face; it stayed there soaked with rain water.

"You like that slut?"

I grumbled a 'yes' on the leash, which was still gripped tight between my teeth. I was panting hard through my nose feeling his thighs slap against mine. I climaxed all too soon; just having sex out in the open had my head buzzing. I just stayed there as Zack continued his frantic fucking. He jabbed harder, as I tried my best to stop slipping in the mud and soaked grass. Finally he shot hot spunk deep into me. He grunted and hissed squeezing every last drop out.

I was weak from holding myself up on my hands and knees. But I still held the leash in my mouth like Zack had wanted. I felt his fingers undo the collar and he took the leash from my mouth. I slowly got to my feet rubbing the wet mud from my knees. They felt cold and so did the palms of my hands. I rubbed my hair out of my eyes, Zack was gone!

I felt nervous and scared. I never really liked the dark at the best of times.

"Zack, Zack where are you?"

"Up here, look up,"

I squinted through the rain up into the tree. He was still climbing. He must have been 20 feet up already!

"Come down, you'll fall," I squealed.

The rain stung my eyes as he still carried on climbing.

"Please be careful?"

We went back to the tree the next day. High up hanging from one of the branches was the dog collar and leash.

"You shouldn't have climbed all that way," I mumbled, and then sneezed.

"It's only about 30 feet or so. Still we have left our own mark on the tree. Come round the other side."

I followed him and read what he pointed at; I shook my head at the fresh engraving.

Fucked Sylvia here, 8/1/01.

He took my hand and led me away. I was still looking back at the tree over my shoulder.

12