All Comments on 'All-American Strap-On Ch. 01'

by vividdreamer234

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weird fetishization of lesbians

This is completely unrealistic. No real lesbian would agree to this. It verges on misogynistic. I'm completely disappointed someone would write this in 2020. You should be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Previous commentator is right!

As previous commentator notes, no 'real' lesbian would do that. They all have signed an agreement not to touch men, and none of them has ever done so. They must, in lockstep, lock down their sexuality to only the outlets approved by the lesbian code of honor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anomy took a survey...

... of ALL the lesbians in the world, and NONE of them said they would do this? Amazing. Weren't there a few who might do it for a special friend? Or maybe if their was an insemination involved?

Maybe you only asked the militant lesbians who had NO curiosity.

Anomy, you are truly a special person.

PrymeUserPrymeUserabout 4 years ago
Hot Story

Ignore the haters. This is a hot story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.

Is it realistic? I don't know, I've never been pegged by a lesbian. Although, if she's willing to go to bed and engage in sex with a man then she's bi anyway.

Nice power dynamic going on too. You could expand it in further stories.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 4 years ago
Get unReal!

What the previous commentators (who I notice are all anonymous) fail to realize is this story is FICTION (i.e. UNREAL). It is also the writer's FANTASY, and, as such, they are perfectly within their rights to write any story they can imagine. And looking at the ratings so far, lots of people find this story rather hot.

RondeevuRondeevuabout 4 years ago
What is a "REAL" lesbian?

My view is that sexuality is a broad spectrum of identities and desires This very HOT story is no more unrealistic than other fantasies that appear here. And for the record, I am straight male who has been fucked by a woman with a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I don't normally like pegging stories, but this one was really great!

The set up was extremely realistic, the banter felt natural, and I loved the bit where she kissed his neck while getting him to loosen up.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Loved it and want to read more. Nice that she gave him a reach around. My wife does the same as she’s pegging me and the orgasm is mind blowing!

AnoneemussAnoneemussabout 4 years ago
Ignore the knockers..

.. if you enjoyed writing it and it gets you off (I’m guessing it does or why write it, right?). It’s fiction, erotic fiction and maybe we should just switch off and enjoy it for what it is rather than getting uptight about labels and whatnot.

Keep it up VD234

ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago

Dayum! That is hot! Your character can get in my bed anytime. And I would clean myself out first, so a condom wouldn't be needed. Headed to read chapter two now. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not cool.

was it hot? sure, as a writer, I found it easy to read, and it flowed well. but, this is fetishizing lesbians and disregarding their sexual orientation. if a girl who likes girls is willing to have sex with a guy like this, she is bisexual. your dick is not going to be the magic one that turns a lesbian, and thinking that it is is a shitty mindset. 99% of us lesbians are confident enough in our sexuality to know exactly what we want. the other 1% are probably just homoflexible (basically bi).

ramperampeabout 4 years ago
thank you

Really liked that story! Everyone does not understand that these are fantasies here. Most of them do not never happen in real life but you can have fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable...

Not only was this written well but it came out as believable which many stories seem to lack.

On a more confusing topic, why do some people look for a reason to get upset over things that they chose to get involved in such as reading a story or watching a movie. If it bothers you that much then don’t read these stories and if you decide to read them, keep your supposed anger/indignation to yourself. Having a problem with a story based on the writing style or spelling is fine in some cases but if you don’t like the topic then stay away from those stories that you find so morally reprehensible. We will all be happier that way.

akindman22015akindman22015over 3 years ago
Good story

Liked this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting there

Along the almost thirty of years of my second marriage I've been working on transforming my once prude and extremely shy girl in a perverted spirit, capable of acepting new ideas and practices.

I think that it took me more than ten years to let her fuck her ass. At first, as expected, she complained about hurting (I 'm not hung but she was really tight), but later she got used and anal sex become a practice for us, at least once a month. She really got into it when I started using vibrating bullets in her pussy as I fucked her ass. She started to orgasm everytime we did anal, and the orgams were much stronger.

As you may think, I was happy, but there was something else I wanted her to give me; my own anal orgasm.

This time it also took some time to let her used to the idea of fingering me and even fuck me with dildoes, but once again she got used to make me cum that way.

Most of times I fuck her vaginally till she come. Then I woul fuck her doggy style till I cum inside her or she gives me a long and most pleasurable hand job. She knows how to make me cum using her precious hands.

When I felt confident, I asked her to finger my ass. Soon she got used to it and I don't have to ask anymore; if I am to come by a handjob, I would do it with two fingers moving in my ass. Once in a while I dare her to fuck me with a dildo (6' long;, 1.5" thick). My best moment is when she agreees to fuck me with the dildo and I jerk mysel off; the cum flies over my belly. But I don't know if she's OK with it. It seems that she prefers both fingering and jerking me off.

Last time we had sex (a few days ago), after cumming,, she sat in front of me, with my legs under hers, took me dick, lube it and started jerking it off, as usual. A few minutes later she put some lube in my ass and started fingering me. I was in Heaven. This time, however, she alternated jerking of my cock and fingering my ass, instead of doing both at the same time.Then something unexpécted happened; I felt I was going to come only with her fingers moving in my ass; That is, I was going to achieve a true anal orgasm without jerking my cokc off.

Unhappily ,I told her I was cumming and she picked up my cock and finished me. It was, as always, a most pleasure handjob; but what made curious was realizing that I could have had a 100% anal orgasm. Next time i won't ler her know that I'm cumming and will enjoy that completely new feeling.

Maybe in the future I convence her to fuck me with a strap on and make cum without touching my penis. I'm getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Read

I liked the story as it flowed well and the characters were pleasant.

I am.not sure that most guys on their first sexual experience with a lesbian will agree to be fucked by a strapon !

I would assume a number of intimate sessions could lead up to this happening.

TanalizeTanalizealmost 3 years ago

These old men in the comments spouting "it's only fiction" so that makes it okay even though they turn around and award the writer for such a realistic story. Bruh. And what misogynistic bullshit is this? Because the main character finds the All-American girl to be attractive it's weird that she is a lesbian? "Wow it's so weird that such an attractive woman doesn't want to suck my nasty dick that i don't wipe when I piss." Well, it turns out that she isn't a lesbian because she had sex with him, but regardless. Men live in their own heads and it's real pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pegging Heaven.

I clearly remember the first time I was on the receiving end. We'd talked about it earlier so I knew what was coming. Unlike the story, she spent a lot of time stretching me out and lubing me up. One finger, then two, and finally three. Her "cock" slipped right in. It did hurt a little but not for long. It didn't take long to get to "pegging heaven"

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

That would be my kind of girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Dreams do come true!!!

Samantha41980Samantha4198011 months ago

why is it weird that a lesbian would be attractive? and whey do guys think a lesbian wants to have sex with them. Lesbians want to have sex with a guy as much as straight men want to have sex with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Touched a few nerves here didn’t you (pardon the pun). Moral indignation from the lesbian side about men not believing that attractive women can be lesbian. Annoyance from the pedants about freedom of speech and not being allowed to comment on stories you don’t like. Self righteous nonsense from the bi-curious men, pretending they enjoyed being pegged. Mix in a little misandrist hot sauce and you’ve pretty much covered all the bases. Oh sorry, add the “All men are bastards” line and you have a full house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous