All-American Strap-On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to relax, this might hurt a little at first," she said.

She then positioned the head of the strap-on in front of my butthole and slowly began to put some pressure on it by thrusting her hips forward. As I felt it begin to enter my ass, I flinched and pulled away.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," she giggled.

"Can I fuck you instead?" I asked, hoping she might relent in the heat of the moment.

"No," she giggled again.

Clearly, she was enjoying the moment.

"Shall I continue?" she asked.

"Ok," I replied.

She then resumed pushing the head of the strap-on into me. It hurt as the head expanded my tight sphincter. After a minute, it felt like the head was completely inside of me and Allison paused for a moment to let me get use to that.

"You like that baby?" she asked as she gently rubbed my lower back.

"It hurts a little," I said.

"Arch your back and stick your butt out more," she replied.

I did as she told me and arched my back, sticking my butt out for her. Once I did, she gradually pushed the strap-on further into me.

"Ooooh," I groaned.

"Try to breathe and relax your muscles. It will hurt less" she said.

"Pull it out, pull it out, please, please," I whined.

"If I do, it's just going to hurt more when I put it back in again," she said as she leaned in and kissed the back of my neck.

I tried to relax myself and took deep breaths as she began thrusting into me a little deeper with each thrust. I winced a little. It really hurt and my ass felt like it was on fire. Sensing my discomfort, she held onto my hips and stopped thrusting for a moment.

"you're doing great." She said.

She then pulled most of the strap-on out, leaving only the head still inside me, then thrusted back into me. She did this a few more times, as I continued to wince in pain. She pushed one more time and buried her strap-on completely inside of me. She then stayed still, letting me get used to the sensation.

"Ooooh," I groaned as I grabbed her blanker with my hands and bent my head down.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"It really hurts," I replied.

"Just be patient, you'll get used to it," she replied as she continued slowly thrusting.

I then reached my hand and started stroking my rock-hard erection.

"Uh uh uh, "she said as she reached down and swatted my hand away.

"Why not?" I asked.

"According to an article I read, you should be able to cum hands free," she said.

"I don't know if that's possible," I replied.

"Supposedly, the head of the strap-on should stimulate your prostate and you should start to feel good," she said.

"I don't know," I replied with a hint of skepticism in my voice.

"You can do it," she said as she resumed thrusting in and out of me.

My cock was rock hard by this point.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Just give it a few more minutes. You're doing so well," she said, trying to reassure me.

"Ok," I replied.

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end?" she asked.

"Different," I replied.

"I imagine it does," she giggled.

"Have you ever had a strap-on up your ass?" I asked.

"Nope. Though I have fucked some of my girlfriends up the ass," she replied.

The thought of that made my erection grow a little more. As she continued thrusting, I could feel the head of the strap-on rub against what I assumed was my prostate and it started to feel good.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Better," I replied.

For the next few minutes, we didn't exchange any words; each us simply lost in the moment as she continued to thrust in and out of me. Suddenly, I felt an orgasm beginning to build.

"I think I'm gonna cum," I said.

"Cum for me, baby," she whispered.

As she continued thrusting into me, I resisted the urge to reach down and stroke my own cock.

Suddenly, without warning, I began to cum. My whole body spasmed while Allison continued to fuck me even as I came; shooting huge sheets of cum across her blanket.

After I came, Allison stayed still for a few moments with the strap-on still deep inside of me. Gradually my cock slowly went limp.

"That was hot!" she said.

"Can you please pull it out," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry," she giggled as she slowly withdrew the strap-on from my ass. I immediately felt a feeling of emptiness.

"I can't believe I came so hard!" I said as I rolled over to face her.

"I told you your body can get use to anything," she said with a smirk.

12