All-American Strap-On Ch. 05

Story Info
Two girls and a guy make a human centipede -- the finale!
1.9k words
4.6
44.4k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two girls and a guy make a human centipede - the finale! Hope you all enjoyed the series!

****************************************************

In the days after the embarrassing, yet interesting night at Allison's apartment, I began to have dreams about her roommate Alexis. I yearned for her hot body and the paradise between her legs. I also started to wonder if her comment about us inviting her to bed next time was genuine or just banter. One day after Anthropology class, Allison and I grabbed a coffee again and walked around the campus quad.

"Do you think Alexis was serious about wanting to join us next time?" I said.

Allison smirked.

"I think she was," I continued.

"Maybe," Allison replied.

"Would you be open to that?" I asked her.

Allison thought for a moment.

"Sure, it might be interesting," she said.

I was a bit surprised at her lack of enthusiasm but still optimistic.

"Ok, so how can we set it up?" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"I'll talk to her," Allison replied.

"Ok," I replied with a beaming smile. We then parted ways.

A few days later, Allison sauntered into class with a mischievous grin on her face.

"What?" I asked

"She wants to do it!" Allison whispered.

"Great! When?" I asked.

"This Friday," Allison replied.

For the next hour, as I sat in class, my mind wondered. I fantasized about what it would be like to be with both Allison and Alexis. I envisioned them kissing and caressing each other with me in the middle. What more could any guy ask for?

Soon enough, Friday night rolled around. Allison and Alexis both had dinner plans with other friends, so we agreed to meet at their apartment after dinner, around nine o'clock that night to begin our festivities. I killed the time in a bar near their apartment. A few minutes before nine, I settled my tab and left the bar. As I walked towards Allison's apartment, I tried to settle myself. I already had an erection and didn't want to come across as too eager or worse; blow my load too soon.

When I finally got to Allison's apartment, I knocked on the door. Slowly, the door began to open as Allison's face peaked over the edge.

"Hey," I whispered.

Once I was inside, Allison promptly closed the door. She was wearing only her bra and panties.

"We started without you," she giggled.

She then walked into her room and I followed. As soon as I entered Allison's room, I saw Alexis standing there. Here back was turned to me, and she was wearing a light blue silk robe. After a few seconds, she turned around and I was stunned to see she was wearing Allison's purple strap-on harness; the dildo dangling between her legs.

"What the.." I said I was walked towards her.

"After walking in on you guys last time, I wanted to try it," she giggled.

I turned to Allison, who shrugged.

"Don't look at me," she said.

I then looked back at Alexis. She could sense the disappointment on my face.

"Don't worry, you can fuck me after words," she said with a grin.

My outlook immediately brightened. I would finally get some pussy!

I then began to undress as Allison took off her bra and panties and Alexis took off her robe, revealing her small, but perky B cup breasts.

We all moved to the bed and Allison laid down on her back and spread her legs.

"I think you should go down on me while she fucks you," Allison said as she smiled at me.

I slowly walked forward and got on the bed; crouching in front of her. I then leaned in and began kissing her breasts, nipples and gradually making my way down her body. As I focused on Allison, I could sense Alexis preparing in the background and I heard her open the bottle of lube. However, for now, my focus was on Allison. When I got down to her freshly shaved pussy, I could see her wetness glistening. I began gently rubbing her clit with my middle finger as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. All the while, my erection continued to grow.

At the same time, I could feel Alexis come up behind me.

"I've never done this, so you'll have to guide me," she giggled.

"Just go slow," I replied.

I then gently inserted a finger inside of Allison and slowly parted her wet lips before inserting my tongue. Her body instantly reacted as she opened her legs wider for me.

By now, I could also feel the tip of Alexis's strap-on against by butthole. I could sense her hesitation.

"You don't have to do this," I whispered to Alexis.

"No, I want to," she replied.

Allison then interjected.

"Slide the head inside of him first to let him get warmed up," she said.

I then began to feel Alexis slowly push the head of the dildo into me. I winced a little.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I groaned.

I then returned my focus to Allison and began licking her clit. With each stroke of my tongue, her body quivered.

As I licked Allison, I could feel Alexis continue to push the strap-on deeper inside of me.

"How's that?" she whispered as she gently put her hands on my lower back.

"It's ok," I replied.

Fortunately, the taste of Allison's sweet pussy juices and the sounds of her moaning in pleasure were intoxicating and provided a much-needed distraction to my slight discomfort from the strap-on. All the while, Alexis continued to push the strap-on further inside of me until finally almost the entire length was inside of me. I immediately felt a sharp pain and my head shot up.

"Relax, breathe," Allison whispered to me as she put her hands on top of my head and gently rubbed my hair. She always knew how to calm me.

After a few seconds I returned to the task at hand of pleasuring Allison and Alexis began to gently thrust in and out of me. By now, my erection was rock hard and all I could think about was fucking Alexis.

After a couple of minutes the pace of Alexis's thrusts picked up and I could feel her building towards orgasm. At the same time, Allison's breathing picked up, she threw her head back, arched her back and her moans became progressively louder as she began to have pre-orgasmic spasms. I gently caressed her hips while my tongue continued to explore her engorged clit as she writhed under my mouth.

Suddenly her legs stiffened and her stomach began to spasm uncontrollably as she threw your head from side to side. All the while, I continued to lick her through her orgasm. At the same time, I felt Alexis's body spasm as she began to orgasm. As she did, she thrusted deeper inside of me. All I could do was grin and bear it and wait for my turn to fuck her.

After she came, Allison gently pushed by head away before finally collapsing, completely spent. Her face was flush and when she finally opened her eyes. I could tell she was in a state of pure bliss. Alexis had also orgasmed and slowly pulled out of me.

"That was amazing," she said as she collapsed onto the bed next to me and Allison.

For a moment we all lay there in silence.

Eventually, Allison began to stir. She rolled over and faced me.

"Ok, are you ready for your turn?" she said with a grin.

I nodded.

Alexis then began to take of the strap-on harness. After she was done, she laid down on the bed next to Allison. I then slowly climbed on top of her. Although she had just fucked me moments ago, we hadn't really been that intimate with each other. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft and she excitedly responded to my kiss. At the same time, I began to caress her breasts with my hand. As Alexis and I kissed, Allison tried to interject herself by gently rubbing Alexis's hairy pussy. By now I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Where are the condoms?" I whispered to Allison,

"In the top dresser drawer," she replied.

I then slowly pulled myself away from Alexis and got up to get a condom. After the condom was on, I returned to the bed and prepared to mount Alexis. As she lay on her back, with her legs open, she looked very inviting. I slowly leaned in and she reached her hand out and gently guided my penis inside of her hairy wet pussy. After weeks of being on the receiving end, it was finally my turn to fuck someone. I savored the moment as my hard cock slowly thrusted completely inside of Alexis. Her eyes locked on mine and I leaned in and kissed her neck.

"You feel so good," she whispered as she put her hands on my back.

At the same time, Allison reached her hands between us and began to caress Alexis's breasts. Being inside of Alexis felt so good and I could have come right then and there, but I wanted to make the moment last.

After a minute, Allison pulled her hand away and sat up.

"I have an idea," she said as she got of the bed.

Through my peripheral vision, I could see her picking up the strap-on harness from the floor. She then took some wet wipes and wiped off the small dildo on the inside of it before putting it on her waste and tightening the straps. Before I knew it, she was crouch behind me.

"Let's try something," she said.

For a moment I stopped thrusting into Alexis and stayed still.

"Alexis, get in the doggystyle position," she said.

Alexis seemed a bit confused but slowly got up and assumed the position. Allison then positioned me behind Alexis as I stood on my knees.

"Ok, you can continue," she said to me.

Alexis then reached her hand between her legs and slowly guided my penis inside of her.

After a short while, Allison got behind me.

"You need to lean forward a bit, so I can get behind you," she said as she gently pushed my back forward.

As I pushed forward, Alexis spread her legs and lowered herself on the bed. Once we were both lower, Allison moved up right behind me. I soon felt the familiar sensation of the head of the strap-on against my butthole. After a few seconds, Allison began to slowly push into me and I soon felt the head of the dildo inside of me. Our legs were all intertwined and as our sweaty bodies pressed against one another, we all began to sway back and forth.

It was weird sensation being inside of Alexis and having Allison inside of me at the same time. Now completely connected with each other, I resumed thrusting in and out of Alexis while, behind me, Allison began thrusting in and out of me.

Before long I began to pick up the pace of my thrusts and I felt like I was close to orgasm. In unison, we all began to breath heavier and both girls began to moan. At the same time, Allison began to thrust deeper into me. Then, just as I was about to cum, she pulled completely out of me.

As my body spasmed and I began to ejaculate, she suddenly thrusted back into me. The combination of my orgasm, the shock and pain of her sudden thrust into me forced me to collapse on top of Alexis. As we all lay there, on top of one another catching our breaths, Allison whispered in my ear.

"human centipede."