All Comments on 'All-American Strap-On Ch. 05'

by vividdreamer234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

but you really need to learn the difference between waste and waist.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Suggestion

Hi. What you have is nice, but it would be better if you spent some time on the feedback between all three of your characters. If Allison thrusts, what doe he do to Alexis, and then what does that provoke in your guy. You mostly rushed over all of this, and as a result, you missed opportunities to explore your characters more and amp everything up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unexpected

Loved the last comment. I actually laughed out loud which was a great ending to this chapter.

Please keep up the great work, it is greatly appreciated.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent series!

This has been an excellent series of stories. I do agree a little more detail as to how the characters reacted to their 3 way would have been nice. I do like the fact that Alison won't allow the man to do more that go down on her and only once gave him a handjob. Very reasonable for a lesbian character to have no interest in his cock and only regard his ass as a hole for her to fuck for her own gratification. Perhaps your next chapter could include a double penetration? Alexis will get Alison's strapon in her ass while your male character fucks her pussy. A very hot series, thanks for sharing. lil ricky submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Scene

I think in this chapter is was only to have our hero have his cock in Alexis bum as well !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

horrible stories, they are near rape as the man never seems to enjoy it, this isn't want erotica should be about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Dreams do come true.....at least in Literotica! ;) slavejaye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous