All Bagged Up

Story Info
Everyone has their hidden fantasies...
7.8k words
4.09
16.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had known he was kinky for years, but it had never really been something he was able to explore. He had always been fascinated with the idea of being helplessly bound and gagged, to the extent where the more bindings and the more layers that were added, the more intense he found the idea.

Over time, this led him to discover the idea of being locked away in a trunk or zipped up in a bag -- he even found websites where people fantasised about being taped up in plastic bags, completely enclosed, and found himself fantasising about that as well. He could only imagine what it would be like - to be tightly bound, gagged and bagged, sealed up and treated like an object or a piece of luggage.

By the time he had reached his late 20s though, he had started to give up on ever really fulfilling any of his fantasies. He had several relationships, but never seemed to quite work out - most of the girls he met showed no interest in even the most basic of his kinks let alone anything more adventurous, and this eventually caused a strain on both of them. He even dabbled in the idea of something more casual but though he found people more receptive to his kinks this way, he realised that he needed something deeper and never followed through with it. Eventually, he started to accept that his fantasies would remain just that.

That all changed when he met Roxy.

They met purely by chance at an awfully awkward party held by mutual friends. The moment he saw her he felt himself becoming infatuated, and fortunately she took notice of him as well. Both of them found each other far more interesting than anything else at the party, so it wasn't long before they found an excuse to make their exit, leaving together and spending the rest of the night getting to know each other. She was confident, funny and not afraid to speak her mind, with a playful and mischievous nature he found impossible to resist. They meshed together perfectly, and within a few weeks they were almost inseparable.

A few months into the relationship, Jack was stunned when -- during a rather intense session of love making - Roxy completely of her own accord took one of her silk scarves and used it to tightly tie his wrists together to the bedframe. Unable to contain himself, Jack confessed his kinky desires and love for her right there and then and asked her to move in with him. Roxy delightedly agreed, and they continued to have one of the most intense nights of sexual pleasure either of them had ever had. Finally, both of them had found someone able to fulfil their long-held fantasies.

As time went on, they began to explore more and more, engaging in all sorts of kinky scenarios, as Roxy fully embraced her dominant role in the bedroom. She would often have him tightly bound and helpless, using and teasing him to bring him to the edge of reason before gently and lovingly guide him back again.

Despite all this, Jack was still a little guarded and insecure about his more 'out there' fantasies such as being bagged up. Multiple previous rejections had taken their toll, and he convinced himself that despite her kinkiness, Roxy might find it weird or boring to just leave him tied up somewhere like that. Despite trying to work up the courage multiple times, Jack was never quite able to broach the subject of being bagged up, and always told himself that maybe it was something he could mention in the future sometime. Instead, he made do with finding stories online and other forms of satisfying that particular itch, while the two continued to enjoy and explore their other desires.

As time went on however, life began to get in the way. Roxy worked for a high profile marketing firm, and got a promotion that meant she had to work long hours of overtime on important accounts, often getting called into work at short notice or on weekends, which meant their opportunity for play gradually diminished. For a time Jack even began to worry that his girlfriend might be losing interest in him -- it didn't help that her boss Dave was a very charismatic man who clearly found his girlfriend very attractive, and always seemed to find an excuse to need her for something or other. Thankfully, this was not the case and she was able to reassure him that their love was just as strong as ever. Jack still found her boss to be incredibly aggravating, but no longer had any concerns about his girlfriend's commitment to him -- even if she did enjoy teasing him about it every now and again afterwards!

Nevertheless, between their respective work commitments it started to feel as though they hardly ever got to spend any quality time together. After months of frustration, Roxy suddenly suggested that they try to arrange to get some time off for a long weekend, to make up for not getting to spend much time together recently. She even coyly hinted that perhaps if he was lucky she might feel the desire to revisit some of their games. Jack phoned work there and then and managed to pull some favours to get the time off as well.

When the first day of the weekend came, both of them were able to indulge in a long lay-in - a luxury neither of them got to enjoy very often! They spent the best part of the morning and early afternoon in each arms and fooling around, getting to relax and enjoy each other's company in a manner that they hadn't been able to in a long time.

"You know, we really should get out of bed at some point," Roxy said eventually, propping herself up by her elbow and gazing over at her boyfriend.

"I don't know, I feel like I have everything I need right here." Jack smiled, rolling over and snuggling closer to her.

Roxy smiled and playfully jumped up, leaping onto her boyfriend like a tiger capturing its prey. She pinned him down and straddled him with a playful grin. Looking up at her, Jack couldn't believe just how lucky he was. She was incredibly beautiful, with cool blue eyes that seemed to both soothe and pierce his soul at the same time. Normally these would be framed by waves of shoulder length brown hair, but at the moment this was pulled up into a messy ponytail. He reached out to touch her supple body that looked irresistible in her silk nightie.

"Oh really? Not even if it meant we could have a little fun..." she suggested coyly, a cheeky glint in her eye as she stroked his chest. She felt his cock twitch gently underneath her at the suggestion and started to gently rub herself against it teasingly.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Jack queried excited at what she may have in mind.

A sultry grin appeared on Roxy's face, and a seductive and authoritative tone crept into her voice as she locked her eyes with his.

"Go downstairs and wait in the kitchen for me while I get dressed, lover." She leaned forward and kissed him softly, her brown hair drifting in front of her eyes.

"You won't be needing any clothes...."

Jack didn't hesitate before obeying, jumping up from the bed, hurriedly stripping off out of his loungewear and making his way downstairs into the kitchen. The black tiles were cold on his bare feet as he stood in the middle of the generously spaced room, trembling slightly in anticipation of what might be coming.

He did not have to wait long before Roxy followed him into the kitchen. She breezed in with a causal ease, as if she hardly noticed the naked man standing submissively in the centre of their kitchen. Jack's cock gave an involuntary twitch as he admired her appearance. The waves of her long brown hair were now free and cascading down around her shoulders. She had put on a tight fitting green jumper that she wore over a tight, soft black leather skirt that accentuated her beautiful figure. Opaque black nylon leggings and her favourite pair of sexy heeled black leather ankle boots completely the image. She turned to look at him with a sultry smile, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief. It was at this this point he realised he had been gaping at her from the moment she entered the room, and he quickly looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Oh don't play coy and innocent," Roxy laughed amusedly, walking slowly over until she stood directly in front of him. She reached out a hand and playfully stroked his rigid member.

"I'm glad you like my outfit," she smiled. Jack blushed and raised his head to look into her eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled with devious plans.

"Don't get too excited yet, baby," she purred as she pulled in close and whispered in his ear, the smell of her perfume intoxicating, "I've been looking forward to this. I have big plans for you..."

She slid away, her hands lingered on Jack's chest as she walked back over to the kitchen counter where she had placed one of their bags of toys.

"Now sit down on the floor like a good pet," she instructed without even glancing over at him, an unmistakable edge of authority in her voice. Jack dutifully complied as she began to rummage through the bag. He winced at the cold touch of the tiles on his backside as he sat down, eliciting an amused giggle from his girlfriend as she walked back towards him.

"Poor baby, is that not very comfortable?" Roxy grinned, standing over him seductively with one hand on her hip and the other holding several coils of white nylon rope. "Let me help..."

She bent down in front of her docile lover and pulled Jack's hands in front of him, tightly binding them together with the soft rope. He sat in obedient silence as she worked, his mind running rampant trying to figure out what she had planned for him. She peered up at him seductively, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes as she wrapped more rope around his ankles, cinching it tightly before moving up and repeating the process above and below his knees. She then gently -- but firmly -- bent his legs, pushing them up into his body before adding more rope tightly binding his wrists to his ankles in front of him. Roxy continued to wrap more rope round his body until by the time she was finished, he was bound into a tight ball tie.

"Hmm is that better?" she teased with a sly grin, sitting on her haunches in from of him, her arms resting on her knees as she admired her work.

"Not exactly..." Jack smiled as he tugged at his bonds.

"Ah, that reminds me. I knew I'd forgot something..." Roxy exclaimed, quickly getting up and walking behind Jack to the bag of toys. He could hear her looking for something but could not turn around to see without risking toppling over due to the position she'd left him in. Within moments she was back in his field of view and bent down in front of him. If he had thought she looked mischievous before, now she had a look in her eye that looked almost downright evil. She held something in her hands that he had never seen before.

"Are you wondering what this is?" she purred, holding the contraption playfully up in front of him. He could only nod meekly, his mouth suddenly dry with anticipation and excitement as he admired this beautiful temptress in front of him.

"Here, let me show you," she grinned, her big beautiful eyes gazing deep into his, "any last words?" Jack opened his mouth to try and tell her how much he loved her, but before he could utter a word she forced the leather gag into his mouth and buckled it tightly behind his head. Jack mewed softly as the gag was tightened, feeling Roxy's body close to his as she did it.

She pulled back gently, stroking her face against his as she came back in front of him. "Too tight?" she queried with playful concern, giggling at Jack's muted moan, "I wouldn't worry pet - that'll be the least of your problems in a minute!"

Roxy giggled, stroking the gag she had just secured in her boyfriend's mouth "I bought that gag especially for this. See this tube coming out the front? This means you can breathe even if your face is totally covered." Jack's heart skipped a beat at this comment and his eyes widened. Roxy smiled in satisfaction watching him react, feeling herself tingle at the emotions she was making him feel.

"I suppose you are wondering what you could need that for, hmm?" Roxy purred, edging closer to Jack so that she was only inches away. He could almost feel the leather of her boots against his legs as she leaned towards him.

"You see, I stumbled on something in your search history when I had to use your laptop a few weeks ago. And then once I'd seen it, I decided to dig a little deeper," she purred in his ear and reached behind his tightly bound legs. She was just about able to reach through and gently stroke his rock hard cock, smiling at the response she was getting from her slave. She locked eyes with him, a seductive and dominant expression on her face.

"So now I know. I know all about how much you want to be bagged up. Bagged, taped and sealed," Roxy smiled as she felt Jack tremble at her words and touch. "I'm surprised you never told me before. Finding this out made me realise just how much I've missed our little games, so today is the day you get to live out your fantasy!" Jack let out a loud moan, his cock hard and ready to burst at the mere thought of what she was saying. Suddenly she pulled her hand away from, eliciting a disappointed groan.

"Hmm, we can't be having that," she mused at Jack's protests. She reached down to a small bulb that was hanging from the front of his gag. His eyes widened in shock as she began to squeeze it and he felt the gag inflate inside his mouth. Roxy let out an evil little laugh as Jacks gagged struggles became more and more muted. "Oh, did I forget to mention the gag was inflatable as well?" By the time she stopped, and detached the bulb from the front of the gag, he felt as though his mouth was completely filled.

Roxy stood up in front of her helpless boyfriend and rested her hands on her hips, accentuating her gorgeous body under the tight leather skirt.

"Hmmm, still something missing..." she muttered to herself, before heading back to the bag of toys. She glanced over at Jack squirming uselessly against his tight bonds and struggled to contain the sense of pure arousal she got from having him so totally under her control. Jack meanwhile, could not entirely organise his thoughts -- he felt embarrassed at Roxy finding his secret desires, excited beyond belief at the thought of potentially living out one of his greatest fantasies -- but also slightly nervous at what that could mean!

Before he could try to get a grip of his feelings, Jack was suddenly snapped back to the reality of his situation by the sound of duct tape being ripped from the roll. Suddenly tape was being wrapped tightly round his mouth and over the gag, taking great care to leave the breathing tube exposed. Once Roxy was done. that was all that could be seen of the rubber gag, the rest hidden by layers and wraps of the sticky, black tape.

"How does that feel, pet?" she smirked.

"Mmmmpphhh..."

"Much better," Roxy smiled as she reached down for one of the things she had brought with her -- a large roll of shiny pallet wrap. "Now to get you nicely secured before we bag you up!"

Despite his gagged whimpers Roxy started to wrap the pallet wrap tightly around Jack's body, adding layer upon layer, pulling him into an even tighter ball than he was before. She was methodical and thorough, ensuring there was an even wrap all around until Jack was completely and helplessly trapped.

"That should do it, don't you think babe?" she purred, watching her lover squirm and moan. She placed a soft blanket on the floor next to him, and then playfully gave him a slight push with a booted foot. She couldn't help but giggle as he panicked struggled fruitlessly to stay upright, before toppling over onto his side, the blanket cushioning his fall.

Jack moaned loudly. He didn't think he'd ever been so aroused; laying here naked on the floor, totally restrained and staring at the boots of his beautiful girlfriend that were directly in front of his face as she stood over him. He gazed up, working his way up her body; the shapely legs encased in nylon above the sexy leather ankle boots, her curvy hips and sexy ass tightly hugged by the soft leather, the soft green jumper accentuating every beautiful curve of her figure, and finally the beautiful face and those piercing eyes framed by her long brown hair.

And in her hands, a large clear plastic bag.

"Time to bag you up, lover!" Roxy purred, her eyes filled with mischief and arousal. She felt so wet - despite all their other games she had never felt so in control. And he had never felt so helpless.

Without any further delay, she knelt down and started to work his bound and wrapped form into the large bag. The bag was thick and seemed huge as she slowly worked it up around him, until eventually -- and with a little effort - she moved him back into an upright position. She then gathered the bag around his neck and ripped more duct tape from the roll, wrapping it round and round tightly so that only his head was left exposed. As Jack squirmed, she then proceeded to wrap more tape around the bag in various places -- around his ankles and wrists, his elbows, shoulders and anywhere else she clearly felt needed more restraint - ensuring he was tightly and effectively secured. Once she was done, she took another step back and smiled at her boyfriend who was so tightly wrapped, bagged and gagged. Jack looked up helplessly into her eyes, clearly aroused and scared at the same time as every rustle of the bag with his squirms caused his cock to twitch. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"God you look so damn sexy like that," Roxy breathed, struggling to keep herself composed against her own urges, "and I'm nowhere near done with you yet!" Jack looked up at his girlfriend as she reached down and picked up another clear plastic bag, this time much smaller. She looked at him with evil eyes as he shook his head, knowing what was coming.

"Seems I missed a bit..." she smirked, and despite Jack's limited struggles pulled the bag tightly over his head. He thrashed frantically as he heard the ripping of more tape as it was wrapped around his neck, joining the two bags together and sealing him in. He could make out Roxy standing back with her hands on her hips again in front of him, watching him struggle for breath inside the bag.

"Oh baby....is this what you wanted?" Jack heard her purr, closer to him now. "Bound, bagged and sealed...I think I like you like this! All packed up and out of my way." He felt her hands stroking his bagged body, trying to make out her face through the translucent bag as he pleaded through his gag.

Suddenly he heard a ripping sound and suddenly the air coming through his gag felt cool and pure. He could just make out where Roxy had made a small hole in the bag to feed his breathing tube through. He took a moment to savour the cool air.

"It's OK honey," Roxy soothed, "You're safe -- I wouldn't let anything to happen to you." He felt her get up and heard the clicking of her heels on the tiled floor as she walked over and got something else from the bag and giggled mischievously.

"Not yet anyway!"

She stood over Jack, and he mewed loudly into his gag as he felt another larger bag being pulled over his head. Through the clear bags, he could see his girlfriend pulling it all the way down his body, taking care to push as much air as possible out the bag. He could just about make out a playful smile as he suddenly felt himself being tipped over again, topping onto his side as Roxy gathered the edges of the bag underneath his butt and taped the bag shut.

"Don't get too excited in there!" Roxy cooed, as Jack squirmed in his sealed bag "Wouldn't want you running out of air before I'm done with you!"

Jack felt the air inside his bag getting warmer and stuffier again as Roxy began to work yet another thick clear bag underneath him. He felt as though his whole world was spinning, but couldn't work out if that was from the air in the bag getting thinner or his own intense arousal. He almost didn't notice as his captor got him back into an upright position and pulled the bag up and over his head before taping this one it shut as well. He could just make out his girlfriend admiring her handiwork for a moment before he felt her hands near his face and fresh air coming through his gag once again as she made small holes in the new bags and fed the tube through them.