All Comments on 'All Bagged Up'

by UncomfortablyNumb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Are you scared yet?

What do you find fun about this horrifying scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i think i have a new kink

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel?

Please make a continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

prefer rubber to plastic, in some shape or form, with the same outcome

bagman666bagman666over 1 year ago

I prefer rubber, and she should have introduced this "Dave" to the action, with some long-term cock-sucking by the "boyfriend"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My homely, much older wife, enjoys keeping me inside a bondage-bag of heavy rubberized canvas, air-tight, water-tight, untearable, and utterly inescapable, arranging me on my side in bed, with my tightly hooded head clamped between her thighs, and her generous clit jammed between my lips, through the zippered opening at my mouth. She adores this endless worship of her clit, and we must spend hours at a time, doing this, while I marinate in my own sweat and piss, not one drop of which gets out of the bag, to spoil her selfish fun. It is loose enough to squirm around in, so cramps take a long time to settle in, and I love the squish and squeak of wet rubber, which is my entire reality, other than her demanding flesh...I keep hoping she'll find a "Dave" but she doesn't seem too interested in that, as multi-orgasmic as our arrangement is, for her at least...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I so wish you would continue this and add Dave in where she's wrapping and hiding him away while having an affair or something and teasing him aswell.

Absolutely loved this story possibly one of my favourites ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous