All Bagged Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack let out a desperate moan -- one that was suddenly cut off as his loving girlfriend pinched the tube shut one more time. She laughed seductively, feeling herself getting wet all over again as she relished his struggling.

"I am so horny right now baby, it's such a shame you're not in a position to help. I feel like I need a real good fucking. Maybe if this dinner date goes well, I won't need to get you out of the bags at all and I'll just leave you down here with all the other used up trash to be collected and disposed of."

Roxy could feel her arousal raging in light of her boyfriend's now frantic struggling and desperate attempts to cry out through his gag, as she drunk in his own arousal and desperation.

"What's the matter honey? I thought this was what you wanted? All bagged up. Tightly bound and gagged and helpless while I did whatever I wanted with you? Well, maybe I like you like this and this is what I want." She could barely contain herself as she watched him squirm in his plastic prison in response to her teasing. Inside the bag, his girlfriend's words were sending Jack into a frenzy of desire, frustration and fear. He felt like he was losing his mind, battered by the incessant tide of emotions.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he felt her release the tube and cool air flow through the gag. He slumped in his bindings, completely defeated and drained. He felt Roxy's hand gently stroking his bagged head.

"There you are honey, you're ok, just breathe," he heard her whisper. He could feel her bend down and lean in close to him, her voice now warm and reassuring "You know you have nothing to worry about baby -- I'm only teasing. You are the only one for me. I love you so much."

There was a beeping noise, and Roxy took her phone out of her jacket pocket and checked it with a smile.

"Well babe, I have to go. Dave's waiting outside for me. Have a good time!"

Jack moaned softly as he felt her touch disappear and heard the heels of her leather boots retreat across the room.

"Dave is pretty handsome though, I suppose..." Roxy teased absently-minded from the doorway, a mischievous grin on her face. With that final comment left hanging in the air, she turned off the garage light and shut the door, leaving her bagged up lover to his struggles.