All Comments on 'All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 12'

by Exogenous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
shoulda taken her to the hospital

internal injuries can kill, and she would have evidence just in case she needs preassure on him. hospitals take pictures....

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Release

The climax to Saudra's flashback and she's free of Martin but at what a price! And as the previous comment observes, the logical course would have been to report the rape. But this is Saundra - she'll have nothing to do with Martin - especially any long, drawn-out court case. You here also make a telling contrast between the dominating, controlling, hateful, and abusive Martin and her Dom who exhibits more care and loving concern than in many a "normal" relationship. Looking forward now to the continuation of the story in the "present day" as Martin enters her new world as Domme to Donald.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Too rough and dark for me

I love this overall story, all the chapters. And I know this is an integral part of the story. But I did not enjoy it. Abuse and rape are just not entertaining to me. Sorry. But I am looking forward to the last chapter and expecting to enjoy it as I did most of the other chapters. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous