All Comments on 'All Because of a Rusted Swing Set'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I go through the romance section here.... I look for a story of a love blossoming , some happiness , romance with quality writing solid characters. I don't want just a wham bam thank you mame story . You checked all the boxes for my enjoyment.

5 stars

Chimo1961Chimo19613 months ago

Every time I read this I feel a little soul cleansing.

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

Loved it, so warm and loving 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Heartwarming romantic story. And of all the authors on Literotica, you are one of the very few with hardly any grammar or spelling errors. Keep it up.

jamz1965jamz19653 months ago

Of the hundreds of stories I've read on Lit, this is by far my favorite! I've read now four times and I'm certain I'll read it several more times. Job well done!

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens3 months ago

I just want to add my compliments to those others. This is the third time I’ve read this excellent romantic story. Thanks for sharing.

usaretusaret3 months ago

I want more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Read this a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Read it again and I think I enjoyed it more as its an excellent story. Bit of a surprise in some ways as I usually don't like swinger stories lol. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. I've reread several times and it never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A gentle tale, with essentially no conflict. That's a minus, of course. There were lapses in past and present tense plus some other proofreading issues.

Still, four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

CastAdriftCastAdrift2 months ago

Marvelous, lighthearted story.

Nothing more need be said.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Such a pleasant story! A story with no pain for a change. 5 stars and a THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Wonderful sweet story. One observation though.....She was divorced a year ago, he was single over 6 months. Isn't it odd that two single 20/30 somethings would go months and months and months without even a kiss???? Perish the thought of....sex. Oh my....

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5426 days ago

Great story. Well written. Heartwarming. Please write a sequel.

LargoKittLargoKitt2 days ago
How it's done

A fine romantic story, with the classic 'I've been hurt, is it too soon?' trope. I like that you give the kids good play. My only quibble is that you could have played with the sex scene as skillfully as you did the rest, Even on this site it is good to see the physical stuff more masked and blended with dialogue. I don't think I do it as well as I could in my stories, but that's the challenge, to keep the 'personality' in the passion. I need to scope more of your other stories. Fine writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

SIMILAR Stories